Shawn - Cover

Shawn

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Shawn was a very curious lad. The double helix that controlled his growth was unlike anybody before. Perhaps at some time in the future a person like him will be born.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

The bell rang and the students just stayed there. I handed the music to the teacher and fled the class before the first student got his wits back and decided to leave.

Math was different. The students taking this were here because they had to do the compulsory subject but most were not against the subject like Larry in the other school.

After my introduction as Shawn I went into lecture mode and told them about what mathematics was really about in engineering, physics, chemistry and all forms of human activity. I tried to explain about Einstein's theory in their terms. Engineering and electronics were based on many of the features I spoke of and told them how. I gave them the title of a few books I had written and told them to go to the library to understand more. "For those of you in this room who may become tomorrow's leaders in whichever fields you want to enter, you will have to understand more mathematics. The world is not getting simpler but much more complex. In ten years time, when computers come out that can sit on the top of a desk, you will be compelled to make programmes for them that will enrich our daily lives. All of the programming will be based on mathematics and common sense."

As with university I left some time at the end of the class to answer questions. Some were simplistic while others delved deep into what I was trying to get across. One question allowed me to talk about multiple dimensions and I explained that there were many more here than just the three that our senses detected.

The bell rang and the students clamoured for more answers much like reporters did to get a story. As I left I said, "I am to speak soon at a symposium on this subject and others. I will send an abstract to the school and you can go over it. I am sorry but I have another class, goodbye."

The next was the one I was looking forward to. After a trip to get my gym bag, I headed to find Rachael. I found Mrs. Merser alone in the gym. She opened a door to a small storage room and I took off my clothes and changed into the clothing from the gym bag. I was out in a minute and had time to privately talk to her.

"The principal asked me to relinquish my class to you. I hope you know what you are doing. Males, even young ones, are not usually allowed to teach this class to ladies. I fear they will not work for you."

"No problem. Just sit back and watch. I will get much more from the girl's in this class because they will try to impress me more. I think you will see that they want a more strenuous work out in following classes."

"That is hard to believe."

The girls came in and saw me in tight shorts and bare feet. My body was tanned and very well defined, probably better than any other person my age. The girls stopped then toward the end of the line I heard, "Shawn!' It was yelled loudly in the large room and Rachael ran to me and remembered where she was and stopped right in front of us. "What are you doing here Shawn?"

"I wanted to see you. There is also the matter of the book I am writing too."

"Which is this one about?"

"About the care and feeding of teenagers. I came here to get a bit of data and see is some of my teaching methods work. Will you introduce me to your friends?" She went through her double class and I shook hands with each. All of the girls here knew me even though I was only introduced as Shawn.

"Ladies, I would like to try something with your permission. You have all taken gymnastics and some were happy to leave it. I know that you have been back into it for the last four months. You can do better than ever before if you will allow me to train you at least for one day. Is there anyone here that doesn't want to try?"

The teacher quietly ducked out of the door heading off for the teacher's lounge to have a cigarette, figuring I would be all right with the class now.

There was no abstainers but I could see that not all liked to sign onto something that they didn't know about. I knew who the best gymnasts were and started everybody doing warm-up exercises. The first four got in line and I jumped on the vault, catapulted into the air and landed on the sixteen foot beam. I did a minute and a half routine then dismounted.

The first did the usual vaulting procedure and went through their usual routine. I called out encouragement and instructions as the girls did their best. I used my hands on occasion and the girls didn't seem to resent this in the least. The eighth in line was awkward and I subtly helped her to finish her routine. When she got off all the girls clapped and she smiled and turned red. This was the best she had ever done and her friends acted as friends.

Rachael was very nervous of my presence and made many minor mistakes till she started to fall off the far side. I shot forward and under the four foot beam and caught her before she could fall completely. The way she was falling would not make for an easy landing. "You ok Honey?"

"Ah... yes Shawn. I was distracted."

"And I know what with. Get back in line and try again. It is important that you can do this because you may one day have to defend yourself, or the family." This seemed to do the trick and with a ferocious determination did better than ever before. I nodded my head giving my ok to her performance and she stood straighter and felt much better about herself.

With the teacher gone I called a break and said, "Ladies let's take ten for a break. I suppose all of you know that I am a physician among other things. I am definitely not a shy person. I believe that if you hem and haw enough you will lose the chance that you have. Is there anything you want to know about a woman's body or a man's. When the teacher gets back I am sure you would be too embarrassed to ask those sort of questions."

One short girl in the back screwed up her courage and said, "You are so young, can you make... ah never mind."

"Can I make babies?" The girl nodded a small amount and I said, "Not yet. My testicles are not producing any semen but I still have an orgasm when I am with someone I love. Speaking of semen, when a boy says he is going to pull out or you won't get pregnant at a special time, consider his drives. Most males cannot help lying to get a girl into going with them. Inserting a penis into a girl can result in pregnancy. Always use a condom, even if you think the cost is too high. The cost of raising a child is even higher, I know."

Another girl asked, "Do you have children? You said you can't make that stuff."

"I have many children. One is even older than me. I take care of their mothers and the children are mine too. I take this duty very seriously. I killed very many men. Some of those were with my bare hands when they killed my first family. They also killed my son. He was only eighteen months old and his mother had been raped. I loved that woman the most of any woman and she died shortly after her son in an attack on our village and home."

The girls were very depressed now at the thoughts of bringing all these old memories to the surface again. "Anyway I have many children now and take an active part in how they grow up. My oldest, Benyam is getting a very good education in Ethiopia and is actively working at football or what you people call soccer. Some are still toddlers but when they grow up will help steer the country to a place among the better nations. Your teacher is almost back. Get up and let's go to the uneven bars."

I did a simple routine. Part way through the teacher slipped into the room and came over to watch. I got the group to try it after me and didn't do too bad. I said to Mrs. Merser, "You did a good job of teaching. They know what to do even if they would like to shirk the job."

"Thank you Mr. Boz. Oh sorry Sir Shawn."

"You are wrong on both counts. It is simply Shawn, Mrs. Merser."

"Muriel."

"Yes, a good job Muriel."

I went back to coaching the girl's performance and saw that they were improving. It was getting close so Muriel said, "Girls, you have done much better for Sir Shawn than you have done for me. I will expect a better performance for the rest of the year. The class is almost over now and I want to thank you for taking the time to come to our school and help the students."

"You are entirely welcome. I also gained some information for my upcoming book."

She shook my hand and looked at her watch and said, "Girls, to the showers. Goodbye Sir Shawn." The woman left and the girls dawdled about. As the teacher left they started to ask more questions.

"Ladies, I can answer more questions but I need a shower too. May I take one with you. I promise not to peek."

Rachael laughed and said, "Get your stuff. You can wash my back." The girls didn't really mind me with them but were a little shocked at Rachael's attitude.

"Yes dear, right away dear," I said as I got the bag and headed to the shower. Rachael hurried up to be with me. I went to her locker and put my clothes in an empty one below hers. I quickly took off my shorts and stood naked as the girls watched me.

"Shawn, help me off with this top please?" I helped her off with the top then helped with the shoes and socks. I helped her to her feet and pulled her shorts and panties down to her feet.

I nonchalantly picked her clothes up and put them in her locker and saw that the others had not moved. "Girls, showers, now. Rachael hurry up and you can do my back too."

The shower was quick and I did nothing that I shouldn't. Rachael came out a little disappointed but cheered up as I dried her well and combed then brushed her hair. "You are going to get us in trouble you know. That many girls and one is sure to talk to her friend and then the whole school and then the city will know."

"I can take it. I still intend to be your..." I put my hand up because a girl had got out and decided to eavesdrop before entering the room.

"Don't stay back there listening. It isn't polite." The girl came out shamed a bit at what she had done. To Rachael I said, "That decision is still half a year off yet. Things may change for you but never for me." I helped her into her clothes like a baby and the other girls watched this with interest. I got my own clothing on and gave Rachael a good kiss to show I loved her.

"Lunch is your next period. You can take me to that swanky restaurant called 'The School Cafeteria'."

"Sure mister, if you buy my meal, I don't come cheap."

I looked at the rest of the girls and said, "Will you ladies join us. We may be three minutes early if we leave now." I got lots of nods and went around helping the girls dress. In one case I did up a bra and in others I pulled up some panties. Shoes laces were less than a second and then we were all off. Entering the cafeteria just as the bell went off I asked, "Pick tables for all of us." Rachael pointed and I ran and put my bag down in the middle and met the girls as they formed a line.

Rachael was last and handed me a tray. We went down the line and I investigated the food. Nothing was bad but it seemed unpalatable for the students. I had eaten things that others would gag on and wasn't concerned.

We took two tables in the back of the room and students coming in eyed us because we were usurping long standing seats. This was the quietest area though and I wanted to stay. As we ate our meals, I continued to answer the questions that I had been asked earlier. This was some of the stuff that they had not even considered and was new to them. The questions got raunchier and raunchier until I called it quits. By then most of the meal had been eaten.

I started to talk about my army in Rhodesia and how they were progressing. I got a few 'awwww's' when I talked about the lion cub. I stayed away from their sexual activities and stressed what they were learning and why.

A girl asked, "Where does all the money come from?"

"I own may businesses. The money I make goes to help the poor and train children to lead the country if and when they get elected, otherwise they will rule the country through the bureaucracy."

The same girl asked, "How can we join?"

"Your culture is too much different than what it is in Africa. You would never fit in. If I had time I would start an academy here and try the same thing. Even with good help I have very little free time like I enjoyed this morning. In an hour or so I have to start preparing for our performance this afternoon. Tomorrow I am going to Sofia's school to do the same as here. In that one the subjects will be different and I am going to teach Home Ec."

I got a few 'ewwww's' again but this time in distaste. "You girls have to consider something. I cook most of my meals and think that a woman who can cook is an asset over one who can't. A male is the same way. You don't want a slob who can't do anything except watch television. You would work at a job away from home then come home to cook and clean too. Do you think that is fair? Does he change diapers or get up at night? Pick carefully girls, the best ones are not necessarily the star athletes."

We all left together and put our trays away and walked toward the office. I stopped and said to the girls, "I am setting up a contest. The winners get to go to the performance Friday night. There will be no favouritism other than that I had purchased a ticket for Rachael and Sofia. If you want to enter, do so please."

Rachael couldn't help herself and hugged me to her and gave me a kiss with all the trimmings. "Thanks Shawn. I was afraid you would go without us."

"There is still the weekend and I want to go skiing. I have never gone before and hear Collingwood has a new resort there. You want to go? I have to see if the rest can go to though."

She smiled wide and was about to kiss me again as more students came by. "I would love to. I don't have any equipment though."

"We can rent it there I am told."

We went into the office and almost filled the room on this side of the counter. The principal came out and we shook hands. "I see you have found some friends already."

"You are right there sir. Here are ten tickets to split among the teachers that have been inconvenienced or to do with as you choose. Here are twenty more for the front row that are to be used as prizes for a contest. Let's say for the best reason for going to the performance. They are all for Friday and you have to collect and assess the reasons for me. Can you handle that extra duty?"

"I think I can. And thank you very much for what you have done. The music I heard will be very popular and make the school famous. The Mathematics class is hounding all the math teachers now for more details.

The art teacher is planning on staying after school or face a lot of students that will be up in arms if he doesn't. All those classes and I see you have everyone from the PE class here. This tells me that your students are very highly motivated."

When the principal finally left, I called a taxi and walked to a side door. All the girls came with me and I kissed Rachael goodbye then went down the line kissing each and everyone. I took my time and did each one right. Some that were very close, I pushed over and held them till they recovered. At the end I kissed Rachael again and made her come a second time. When she eventually opened her eyes, I said, "This weekend love and don't tell Sofia that I am going to her school tomorrow. It is a surprise."

"I won't Shawn," she said breathlessly as I opened the door to get the taxi she said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

The performance was even better received the second day and I went home and cuddled with Mary after a shower. "Shawn, you better go to Liz. She is feeling better now and wants you."

"I have a better idea." I got up and walked to Liz's room. She had a big smile for me and invited me into her bed. "Hello my love. Tonight we have to do this the way it will be done in the future. We can't have too much individual time because so many people need me. Take off you clothing Liz."

She got up and took her pyjamas off and I scooped up her naked body and carried her to her mother's room. Mary saw me carrying her daughter in and felt better because she missed me even if it was for only one night. Liz was laid on the bed and I started to kiss her lips and then down her body. She was still shy around her mother but this soon ended. After she was licked to an orgasm I picked her up and lay in the bed in her place.

"Liz, Honey, crawl on top of me and sit down. Mary get out of bed and take off your nightie and crawl over my face."

"I can't do that Shawn. Liz is here."

"Mary you accepted the position as wife, now do as your husband says." She desperately wanted this but wanted to be forced so all the training she had given her daughter would not seem wasted. She got over my face and sat down slowly. My tongue started right away and she barely had enough concentration to hold my penis as her daughter sat on it. Liz groaned as she sank closer and closer to my pelvis.

"Oooh mom, it feels so good. Is it like this always?"

"With your father it was good at the start and then not so good later. I think Shawn will make us feel this good or better. I want him for my husband even if he is young and I will share. I will never want him to leave now."

They moved a bit and I continued to work on both of them. This time I worked more on their brains to allow them to orgasm easier and this had the desired effect for they had to hold each other to keep from falling. When they were far gone I inserted a tendril into their anuses and moved that back and forth. The orgasms joined together and I slipped one into Mary's vagina and tickled Liz's small clit. Before they fell unconscious I had my own come.

They were senseless so I picked them up and laid them on both sides of the bed. I was between them and used my long finger to turn off the light and pull the blankets up. We slept close together and Liz moved her pelvis in her sleep as she dreamed about me. Mary had my babies all around her to tie me to her with bonds her dream self knew I could never break.

Around three in the morning I got up. There was too much work to do to stay here. I floated Mary and Liz together and covered them up after I stood on the floor. They enjoyed having company in their bed and snuggled together. I considered myself very lucky to get such intelligent and caring women to want to be mine. I checked on Sally sleeping in her small bed and again felt blessed with my new family. I went downstairs, set up the easel and got the painting supplies out.

I started with a portrait of Sally. She was sitting on the floor in the kitchen with all sorts of pots and pans around her. The inside of the cupboard was visible and many small details were added to make it look as perfect as possible. So far I had not used any brush but made it entirely with my mind. This was much faster and the results much clearer because I could concentrate pigment where I wanted down to the molecular level.

Liz was next and I had her skating in an old fashion scene. The setting was a pond cleared of snow and shovels put into the snow bank around the edge. Her clothing was dated but she had a short white dress and white fur cap and muffler. She was in the process of doing a pirouette on her skates and her one leg was up showing some of her panties. Her body was in perfect balance and a joyful and mature look on her beautiful face. She would score top points at the Olympics for this activity.

Mary was a mother figure but to be honest, it was partially because she reminded me of my own mother. She was on a high hill overlooking a bay with a single sailing ship in it. She was dressed in a thin cotton dress that was blowing in the gentle wind as she looked out to sea. A wide brimmed hat matching her dress was in her hand. The most important feature was that she was in her sixth month of pregnancy. Her face was radiant, like it was in the dream she just had. I put as much love into this because the child she carried was mine.

I was sitting having a tea when I heard movement upstairs. I put the mug down and went up to get Sally. I was in time to get her to the bathroom and assist her. She opened her arms for me and said simply, "Daddy." In another few months she would be four and in a way I liked her the age she was now.

"How is my little girl this morning?"

"Fine daddy. Carry me downstairs," she said as she opened her arms wide for me. Already she knew that she could wrap me around her finger.

At the bottom of the steps she asked, "What's that smell?"

"I painted some pictures, Honey."

I made her breakfast and had some quiet time to talk to just her. She was having fun at the sitter's even though another girl was bothering her. There was a dog and she usually got licked and had to be cleaned of slobber after she first came to the house.

The shower started and soon my other two ladies came down stairs. Sally got down from her chair to greet her family. I got up too and saw Mary pick up her daughter and say, "Good morning Shawn." She came over and gave me a kiss as she used her free hand to pull me forcefully to her. "Now that I have you I never want you to go."

Liz pulled me back and gave me a high wattage kiss and said, "Me too. You are mine."

"I thank you ladies. I have a present for each of you," I said as I pointed into the front room.

We all walked in and Sally said first, "It's me mommy, it's me." Nobody else said anything. Mary's mind was in shock for her face was clear in the painting as if it were a photograph. She immediately noticed the larger abdomen and knew that it was not the wind or fat that made her image that way.

Liz knew that it was her image but a slightly more mature version. She was the same size as now. "Shawn the painting is beautiful. You made me so beautiful."

"I didn't. All I did was to have you change your expression on your face. Look at the picture of your mother. She has the same face but it is just the expression she has on it."

"Shawn, mom looks fatter, no... is... is she pregnant?"

"Yes she is Sweetie."

Mary spoke in a low voice, "Is that the way you see me?"

"Yes, a definite mother figure. You are quite beautiful and I didn't have to take much liberty with you except for your waistline."

"Oh Shawn I want you now to make the painting true."

"I am sorry but you will have to save it for tonight. I have to get to school soon." I squeezed Liz's shoulder and asked, "How are you this morning, sore?"

"Only a little but it doesn't hurt now or even then. I would love to take you upstairs too."

I gave her a kiss and two envelopes. One was for Miss Wu and the other her principal. Each had two tickets for the performance. I had not mentioned it to them but it was only fair even with such short notice. "Please give these to the people listed on the outside of the envelope and say that it is a gift to them."

Liz smiled at me and put them in her bag.

Mary said, "Rachael and Sofia phoned last night and sent their love. Rachael was telling me all about what happened at her school. Her friends all want you soooo bad. Most want you to be their first man. What did you do to the poor girls, husband?"

"I taught four classes and the last was with Rachael and her classmates. At the end when I had to leave, I gave each a kiss. Some got that nice feeling and you know how girls talk."

"Well hurry up then. I am sure that there will be more hearts to break at Sofia's school too."

The taxi brought me to the school and I headed in to find the principal waiting with the four teachers. This time I discussed more openly how I wanted to do each class and the educators agreed. Auto was my first class and I was happy to see Larry as one of the students. He wasn't sitting at the back as he did in Math.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.