Shawn - Cover

Shawn

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Shawn was a very curious lad. The double helix that controlled his growth was unlike anybody before. Perhaps at some time in the future a person like him will be born.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

We landed ten minutes later and collected all of our luggage. Liz phoned home and didn't get an answer and was worried. "Sweetie she is here at the airport looking for us. Let's find her. You go that way and I will stay with the luggage. Don't go outside the building." She gave me a peck on the lips and ran off. She was quite changed from a week ago. My eye had already found her mother Mary and that was why I shooed her off in that direction.

Soon a young looking woman of twenty seven same to us holding Liz's hand. She looked more like an older sister than the mother. The girl was bounding all over the place telling her what had recently happened to her.

When the mother got closer I was shocked and staggered a bit. She had a glow about her, like Lusa had, but it was more subdued. Everybody had an aura but normally it was hard to detect and took a bit of concentration on my part. Hers was brighter than most but had a dark area around her abdomen. This told me that something was wrong. When they got close, I tried to control myself and faced them. "Hello Mrs. Norton. I am happy to finally meet you."

"Hello Sir Shawn. I am even more glad to meet you. You have done wondrous things with my daughter. Nobody else was able to do anything for her."

I was still stunned by finding this aura and especially this woman. "It's all in the approach. Not many wanted to start the session by jumping into cold water."

"That is the most important thing I have to thank you for, Sir Shawn."

I studied the woman more intently than I had any other woman I had met other than my family. "Please; Shawn only. As for understanding people, you must also understand that I have a much different perspective. The professional people you talked to were much older and followed doctrine to the letter. I am young enough to know the difference."

She looked at me closely. It was hard for her to understand what I had done in my life and compare it to the boy in front of her. "Where are you staying Shawn?"

"I made reservations at the Marriott."

"We have an extra room and would love to have you stay with us." Liz was jumping but also trying to control herself at the same time.

I smiled politely and said, "I keep odd hours. I get back late and sometimes leave early in the morning. The worst part is the noisy friends that stay with me on occasion."

"That doesn't matter. There's more than enough room. We will give you all the privacy you want. Besides, Sally and two of Liz's friends are dying to meet you."

"I will accept your generous offer then." Liz was so happy she ran to me and gave me a kiss in front of her mother. Then remembered where she was and who she was with. Mary wasn't just surprised, she was shell shocked. Her daughter who'd always been so introverted was now giving a very public display of affection. The second thing which caused her eyes to widen was the way I held her daughter protectively. "There is a condition though," I added. "As a member of the household I get to provide for the others without an argument."

Mary kept her eye on Liz as she held me close. The mother could see that her daughter was very dependant on me. "It seems my daughter has grown quite attached to you in the short time you have been together."

"If you recall the way we met, then the attraction is self explanatory. I too find your daughter pleasing to the psyche and the eye. She is bright, caring, witty and of course beautiful. I can also see where she gets these attributes from." She smiled and wondered why I was trying to flatter her. "Will you accept me into your home with my condition?"

"Yes I will. You seem to be much more than even I expected." She did not know that I found her much more than I had ever thought too.

The suitcases were loaded in Mary's old station wagon. The trip was almost fifty minutes long because of both the slippery conditions as well as the distance. The house was in an area just north of Toronto, not too far from where Sofia & Rachael lived, but it was old and needed a lot of work. Seeing the condition of the property and a peek into Mary's mind told me that she didn't have too much extra money to put into frivolous things.

After setting the luggage down inside the front door, "Let me take your coat Shawn."

I handed it to her and said, "Thank you Mrs Norton."

"Call me Mary please. I'm calling you Shawn."

"Thank you Mary. You mentioned a small admirer of mine. Where is Sally?"

"She is next door with a neighbour. I didn't want to take her to the airport even if the roads aren't bad. Give me some of your bags and I will show you to your room."

I handed her my attaché case and I took the two suitcases. She gave me the eye then walked up the steps to a fair sized room. I admired the view but I knew that I would love it no matter what her shape was. The furnishings in the room were old but in good shape. The rest of the house contained similar furniture. It was good but worn from a lot of use."

"This room looks fine. I should be comfortable here. Thank you for inviting me."

"You're welcome Shawn. Let me make some tea after I get Sally and we can talk." I helped Liz with her luggage and took out her clothes and sorted them for wash and put the clean garments away. "You start the wash Sweetie and I will get a few of my own things."

"But mom usually..."

"Your mom is busy. You need to look out for yourself and not rely on others. Find your mom's and sister's soiled clothes too and we can clean them."

"Ok."

While this was happening I phoned the hotel and cancelled my reservation. Rachael and Sofia were next and I gave them the address of the house and asked them to call taxis and I would pay when they arrived. I also said that they had to behave because we would not be alone. One decision was made for me by fate but others had to be made too. I had to wait for the girls' arrivals to find how I would plot the rest of my life.

When that was done the front door opened and Mary came in followed by a three year old cutie in a snow suit. When she saw me she hid behind her mother making it difficult for Mary to get her coat off. I stepped forward and assisted.

I hung Mary's garment up and she thanked me.

"Hello Sally. May I help you with your snowsuit?" She came out of hiding but didn't come closer. "Well I guess I will go back upstairs then." After only one slow step the girl ran to me. I slowly turned around again and with a smile picked her up, then sat her on a chair and started to take off her boots. "Where I come from there's no snow at all. Your suit reminds me of my cat."

"We had a cat."

"Mine goes away too sometimes and the neighbours get mad and call me to take her back. She is a lot bigger than you though. When she yawns her mouth is so big you can put your head into it, but her breath is bad from all the raw meat she eats."

"Cats aren't bigger 'n me."

"Mine is. I found her one day on the plains. Her mommy didn't have enough food for her and left her to die. I took her to my camp and fed her. Now when she leans on somebody they have to lean back or they will get pushed over. She hogs my bed too."

"How big's your cat?"

I showed her with my hands and had to use the wall as a reference point when her tail was added. "I have a picture of when she was young if you want to see it." Sally's head went up and down and a grin was on her face.

Mary asked, "What kind of cat do you have Shawn?"

"Felis leo. She's only a little domesticated but accepts everybody at our school after getting a good sniff. You have to keep your legs tight or it can hurt," I said as I removed the snowsuit. I opened the closet and hung the suit and put the boots into the tray by the door. "I used your telephone to make two local calls to two of the girls that were on the plane with me that flew from Lisbon. They don't live too far from here and they are coming over for a visit. I would like you to meet them and we can all go out to lunch together after."

"I would be happy to meet them Shawn," said Mary. As her mother observed, Liz was a little heartbroken as she wanted me to herself for a while longer.

We sat down for some tea and a chat. Liz had to go downstairs and shut off the washing machine so she could be part of our talk. I gave some of my early life but as usual I glossed over much of it. I talked a bit about the help I gave father in Rhodesia when young and then about our trip to Britain including our meeting the royal family. I adjourned the talk and went downstairs to put the clothes through the wringer and rinse them in the washer one more time.

Mary came down a moment later and said, "You don't have to do that Shawn. You are our guest."

"Remember what I said about me being a member of the household. That precludes me from being a guest." I finished the laundry with her standing beside me. I went outside with Liz to hang the clothing on the line. The day wasn't that cold for this area but it took only minutes for the clothing to freeze solid. Liz handed me the warm wet clothing and I did the hanging. She at least had warm material to keep her fingers warm. She now understood a bit more about what her mother had to put up with.

When I got inside I chased the girls around the house with my cold hands until Sally almost peed herself. Soon after that a taxi pulled up and I went out to welcome Sofia in. She had a shopping bag with her that had a change of underclothing because she was wet already and would be wetter even more after seeing me. She couldn't restrain herself and gave me a kiss but tried to keep it chaste as possible. I pinched her bum a little and paid the driver before escorting her into the house.

The people in the house had not seen the pinch but did see the kiss. On the way up the walkway I said, "Liz is twelve years old and wants to join us. Be especially nice to her please." I didn't mention the mother yet but she was going to be in my future if I could manage it.

"Yes master," she giggled to me. "I love you."

"I will show you later how much I love you too."

After introductions we sat at the table again and talked about all the recent happenings of the people who were on the flight. I explained the background of the people we were mentioning. The stewardesses had mentioned that the co-pilot was now a pilot and that both he and the engineer were back flying.

A honk was heard and I went to get Rachael. I got a kiss from her too as I paid the fare. When the taxi left I said, "Hello Sweetheart, Sofia is in the house and Liz is with her. She wants to joining us but I am not going to push in any way. Be nice to her for me."

"I'll do anything for you Shawn. Are we going someplace private after?"

"I sure hope so. I want to throw your legs over my shoulders and feast on your clit as my finger slips into your vagina." She stopped at the imagery and had to hold my shoulder until she recovered. Her panties were now soaked but they had been getting wetter as she came to the house.

"Master, you are so cruel."

"Master is it? I guess you and Sofia have decided to call me that. I think I am going to have to dress you in harem silks. What do you think?"

I got a very big kiss in reply and knew she loved the idea. She and Sofia had not fit in as well on returning to Canada and I knew that I wanted them with me. It had hurt me to part with them in just the same way as it had hurt to part with the girls and children of my Ethiopian family.

When Rachael sat at the table to talk, the smell of aroused female came to me even stronger than it had done while I was outside. Since there were only five chairs I picked up Sally and put her in my lap as I sat in her chair. She just cuddled to me and was happy at the trade.

My mind now scanned all of the women in the room. Mary was now part of my life whether she knew it or not. Liz was just a nice girl but now I would have to keep her as a wife for she could never go back to a daughter if I took her mother.

I looked deeply into Sofia and Rachael as I studied them more than I had done beforehand. They seemed to be attracted to me as strongly as I was now to Mary. It would be cruel to abandon them now. They would slowly recover in a few years but in that time their attraction to me would cause them to lose interest in school and probably fail in life. The other side of the coin showed that if they stayed with me they would truly blossom and make their mark on the world.

I mentioned more of Ethiopia and how the Emperor wanted some help from me in dealing with the educational system we were setting up. There were more explanations of the criteria I was looking for in potential educators for the country. Rachael and Sofia were told that they could be part of the restructuring of the country if they would get a teachers licence and learn to speak Amharic or one of the many other languages spoken in Ethiopia.

"You think we can teach!" Sofia said.

"You are both very bright, the same as I think all of you around this table. With the right courses you could teach at the local university and live at my home in Addis Ababa. You have to remember that the amount of education you get here in Canada will be far superior to that which the natives can get over there."

This was only one of the possible solutions. If the girls taught in Ethiopia then more of my family would be together in one place.

Liz asked, "What could I do?"

"I am going to start up a corporation here in Canada. Probably in British Columbia to facilitate trade with the orient. Japanese articles are now looked on poorly but are bound to improve as their economy grows. Like Germany, they have had to completely rebuild from scratch and this will make for a vastly improved business climate. Their machinery will be new and state of the art thus making them more efficient and accurate. In a few years after graduating from university with a business degree you can begin in that corporation."

"What! How do you see that?"

"As I already said all of you are very bright. Business will be a snap for you. I can coach you on a few points if you want and you should make a top notch executive. Possibly taking the presidency later."

Sally squirmed a bit in my lap and looked at me and said, "What about me?"

"You my little monkey are going to work hard at school and then go to culinary school after high school to become a chef. You will tour the world for a while and then set up a culinary school of your own."

"Mommy, mommy, I'm a chef. Can I cook something?"

"Not right now Honey." She turned her inquisitive eyes to me and said, "How do you see all this Shawn? Is it just where you would like people to go?"

"I talk to people and get ideas from them and others that know those individuals. I can see trends that others can't. That is why my companies do so well. It's not too much different with people or companies. In this case I choose to vocalize my assessment to you. Normally that is not done because it would conflict with my plans but it won't this time."

Mary now asked, "Since you did everybody else, what about me?"

"You will go back to school and get your BA. When you have graduated with top marks, you will take up residence in British Columbia in a small import/export business that will bloom to a very substantial size. I have to warn you though that another graduate will be gunning for your position. You will probably have to take a new job in Ethiopia or South America."

Mary just sat there with her mouth open. Her mind was working fast and in its haste was missing important points. Nobody talked for a while till she was finally able to vocalize, "I can't go to school. I have a family to support. I was never that good in school in the first place. You are going to give me a job in a company that doesn't exist yet?"

"What's so hard to understand? I invest in companies, countries, and causes but mostly in people. Now let's go for lunch and you can think about it over a nice meal."

Chairs were reluctantly pushed back. Liz took Sofia and Rachael with her to talk and get ready. I still had Sally in my lap. As I put her down I said, "You, young lady go to the bathroom first. I will get your clothes for you." She hurried off without even looking back.

Being the only one left I walked to Sally's room and pulled out some of her better outfits and laid them on the bed. Mary came by to do the same thing after dressing herself and saw what I had done. Sally raced around her mother and into the bedroom. I bent down and took off her top and pants. She needed a bit of cleaning so I threw her over my shoulder and took her to the bathroom again.

Mary followed, interested in what I was going to do and not worried for her daughter. I started the shower and when it was warm removed the rest of the girl's clothes and popped her in the tub and quickly washed all of her except the hair. In two minutes she was done and I wrapped her in a large towel and threw her over my shoulder again. Within another minute the girl was dressed.

We got downstairs to see Liz changed too and holding the hands of the other two girls. It seemed that they had come to a bit of an understanding. With my coat and boots on I opened the door and when Mary passed, I asked for the car keys.

"Shawn, you are too... Is it legal for me to give them to you here?"

"Certainly. Remember I have my pilots licence and an international drivers licence too." She fished in her purse and handed me the keys. Everybody was standing beside the car waiting for me to get in so they could sit beside me. I opened the door and got each in as a gentleman should. Mary sat in the front with me. I adjusted all the mirrors and started the engine. I had to adjust the seat and drove off. My eyes were not that high above the dash and I had to cheat a little and pick myself up a bit.

The trip was about ten minutes and I stopped in plenty of time but used my ability to assist in steering and acceleration. The girls talked in the back and Mary took her claw like hands from the dash and door when she saw that we were not in any imminent danger of having an accident. We only had one close call and that was when somebody slid through a stop sign and I had to avoid them. "Toronto drivers are not nearly as aggressive as the ones in London or Paris, that's where I have to really concentrate on my driving."

In a parking lot still covered in a compressed layer of snow. I revved the engine and the back end of the car fishtailed. When the vehicle swung around it lined up with the parking spot. I casually backed it into a position that would keep it the safest. Sally liked the manoeuvre; Mary didn't but said nothing.

The restaurant was nice and the décor was tasteful. The girls were apprehensive because all this cost money. I took the girl's coats and hung them on hangers at the front. When the waitress took us to our seats I sat each of the girls. I asked to see the kitchen and when word came back I took Sally and went through the double swinging doors. There was a fair amount of activity and a lot of noise. Cooks and one chef raced about using economical steps to get the various meals ready.

Most glanced at us as they worked and soon the chef came over to kick two children out. Before he said anything I stuck out my right hand, "Good day sir. My name is Sir Shawn Boz. We just came to see if the reputation of your establishment was warranted."

The chef already had his hand out before thinking and paused as he remembered facts he had learned about me. "Hello Sir Shawn. You are the first knight I have ever spoken to. Would you like me to give you a tour?"

"I would like that very much but I want to introduce you to a chef that in two decades will be world renown. This is Sally Norton."

"Sally, this is Chef Henri Colson. He is the reason this restaurant is as popular as it is." Henri put out his hand and the little girl blushed but shook it.

The man said, "I am very glad to meet an up and coming chef, especially one starting so young. Do you have some special recipes you would care to share with a fellow chef?"

"Ah, no."

I looked at the chef and said, "I am not joking about where this young lady will go in life. I predict that twenty years from now you will fondly remember this time."

Henri was not disbelieving but found it hard to conceive of this girl finding her way so soon in life. He took out a sheet of paper and a pen and said, "Please make a picture on this."

Sally used her childish strokes to put a flower down on the sheet as her mother taught her. I took the pen too and wrote my prediction and then signed and dated the paper before I handed it back to the man. "Now we would like the tour if it is still available Chef Henri." Ten minutes later we sat at our seats. Sally had a big grin and ordered right away from Chef Henri's suggestions.

Mary asked, "Why were you two so long in there and why is Sally ordering things she never even heard of before?"

I looked at Sally and said, "Tell your mother Sally."

"Ah; we had a tour and told us the good stuff."

"That sounds nice. You will have to give me a taste of your food. Does this mean that you do all the cooking now daughter?"

"I'm too small mommy."

When the meal was ready the chef himself came out and theatrically did a flambé as he served Sally and then the rest of us. The diners in the area were dressed nice and appeared fairly wealthy. They looked at out table and some began to talk as my name was whispered about. The servers confirmed their suspicions and the talk returned to normal.

The meal was very good and when we were done I sent my thanks to Chef Henri and we left. On the way back to the house I talked to Mary about the need to be with Sofia and Rachael for an hour or so. She claimed to not mind but now had a bit of jealousy creep into her thoughts. Then after this went around a few times in her mind she wondered what I did to her daughter when I had her alone. She thought that because I was young I would not be interested in sex. New thoughts and permutations made war in her mind and she decided to wait before making any drastic decisions. She was already becoming attached to me through my own aura but it was just taking more time.

Liz was heartbroken for a while until my words of sharing came to her. Now she just hoped that I would have time for her too.

The two girls in question just turned red and hung their heads. The thoughts of our coming encounter made them squirm in their seats. Liz recognized what they were doing from her own actions earlier this morning.

When we got into the house Mary just said, "I am a little tired and I'll go for a short nap," She picked up Sally and said to Liz, "You should go for one too. It was a tiring day."

When Mary took Sally upstairs I said to Liz, "Don't be worried. There is nothing wrong and soon things will be just great for you. You trust me don't you?"

"Yes."

"Then go to your room and leave the door open. These two girls are always noisy." Looking Sofia in the eye I asked, "Aren't you?"

She squirmed and then said, "Yes but I can't help myself."

"That is the way I want you both. Now go upstairs please. I will be up in a moment." As they walked up the stairs they looked back at me till they entered my room and closed the door. To Liz I asked, "Liz I have decided I want to keep Sofia and Rachael as my women, not just girlfriends. They need me close to them or they will fail in life. If they stay with me they will grow in leaps and bounds and also make me very happy. One day they will have my children."

"I know that I want you too. There will be many other women but usually they will be all over the planet. Some will be just friends but only a few will be in my family. Don't answer now but soon I will ask if you are interested in joining. The part that you may not understand is that I find your mother the same way. She has something about her that I love and I have to stay close as Rachael and Sofia are to me. Soon I know that your mother will feel the same way. Would you object to sharing her with me?"

"You want my mom too!"

"She is not yet thirty and would be an asset to our family. If you do not want me as your man I can be like a father." The last part hurt and she cried because she wanted me to be more, much more. "I would like you to have my children too but I will understand if you don't want that."

She flung her arms around me and said, "Oh I want you so bad. I will share even with mom if you want. Just don't leave me."

I kissed her then said, "I will make love to your mom tonight after Sofia and Rachael. I will talk to her after and see what she thinks about sharing with you. If she agrees I will make love to you later like a man."

"Ahh, I want that Shawn."

I simply threw her over my shoulder and took her to her room and removed her clothing then put her into bed with some tissues handy. "Listen to the girls well my sweet. Soon you will be singing with them."

Sofia and Rachael were in bed naked and waiting for me, even in this odd encounter. I took off my own clothing and climbed on the foot of the bed and sat facing them. "Sofia Honey, I have to talk first."

"Ok," she said tentatively.

"I see how attached you and Rachael have become to me. I am afraid I am the same way to both of you," she smiled wide and her anxiety left her. "What I wanted to ask each of you is what will come of it? We can enjoy sex often and that is nice for everybody or you can be something close to a wife, just without a formalised contract. I will not really marry anybody but in a way you will all be my wives. You also have to know that there will be many other women like you in everyplace I go. As a husband I will support you and guide your education and your careers. You will run the family businesses and bear my children."

They started to come at me now but I held my hand up. "Mary and Liz; I want them to join our family too. You know every other person I want, although I will slow down in my acquisitions. I would never have enough time with each of you or the children. Please don't answer now because this needs a lot of thought. You both have to complete high school and go to university. We may not see each other very much until you graduate. If you accept me in this verbal contract you will not be able to have a man of your own."

Sofia said, "Shawn, I only want you, forever."

"You got us now Shawn and we will never let go," said Rachael in a solemn voice. "I never thought I would want somebody as much as I want you. Say the word and I will do anything for you."

"Well I want to make love to both of you. So prepare to go to sleep." They looked at me questioningly and I had to say, "It doesn't take long until you have too much and your mind shuts you down for a while so you can recover."

Sofia was my first choice this time. I walked on my knees to her and started to kiss her lips and moved to her ears and eyes. My hands caressed her breasts and gently pinching her nipples. Her beautiful face contorted to a vision exquisite agony. Her demeanour just asking for anything I would bestow on her. My lips moved lower and found the first nipple and slowly sucked it into my mouth taking a large portion of her breast with my wide mouth. She was in a sitting position and I lowered her to her back. In another moment she had her first orgasm. She groaned in the sheer pleasure of it and twisted some but stayed at the source of her stimulations.

Just as she started to settle I moved between her legs and slipped inside very slowly. Her arms came up to hold me tight and her mind only felt me and nothing else. Her concentration was on an image of me and I now slipped into her mind and inserted an image of her with the children she would one day bear me. Her pelvis worked furiously now to make the vision true.

"Sofia I love you, this is the first time I told you this. I want you as my woman till the end of our days." She held me even tighter and had a small orgasm.

"Yes Shawn, always," she pledged as I started to thrust into her faster and faster. She was pushed toward the headboard and thrust back at me. "Oh yes, like that Shawn. Faster, oh faster, I am almost there again," she shouted as her emotions overcame her again and she inhaled for a scream. I managed to stifle most of it with my mouth as she thrashed about in the bed causing the headboard to strike the wall a half dozen times in succession.

I had my own orgasm and continued to stroke into my woman as if trying to gain entrance. I brought my powers into play and her vagina was stretched a bit and her anus entered. Seconds later her scream was so loud that my mouth could not contain it well and she collapsed senseless to the bed.

Pulling out of Sofia, I moved her limbs so they would not be hurt and looked at Rachael. "Are you ready for me Sweetheart?" Rachael had been playing with her self and was almost at her second orgasm when she stared into my eyes. Even without reading her mind I knew her desperate need and laid her down beside Sofia and slipped into her. She was very wet and in less than a minute completed her orgasm as she ground her pelvis into me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.