Shawn - Cover

Shawn

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Shawn was a very curious lad. The double helix that controlled his growth was unlike anybody before. Perhaps at some time in the future a person like him will be born.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

A taxi brought me to the children's hospital and I found Mr. Surbert's office with no problem. I further explained my feelings of why I was donating some of my time. He walked with me to the head doctor of one ward and we walked around for an hour. Most children were recovering, partly due to the help they were given but partly also the body's own repair mechanism. In four cases I pointed out how the diagnosis was incorrect and what was really causing the problem. It most cases this was really attributable to more than one cause.

A young girl that had never left Canada had acquired a rare tropical parasite. I could actually see the organisms. This was very hard for them to believe and I drew some blood and was able to actually get a sample. I drew a picture of the organism then placed the sample of blood under a microscope. Both men were startled to see the same parasite on the slide.

"I suggest you ask this girl's relatives if anybody had brought back untreated water or food from the tropics. Check too for other organic products as others are at risk too."

During the day many samples of blood were taken and many different tests made. I found a small hole in a small boy's heart and two children with different genetic disorders but here I had to be vague and suggest more tests be made. I couldn't be perfect in my diagnosis but I could do so when the symptoms pointed to them clearly.

I left without taking lunch and went to the theatre around five. There was less to do because all the props were set up from the day before. After checking on tickets I found that they were selling exceptionally well. I was given four for the front row for the Snyder family. Later during an intermission I phoned them to say that I had their tickets for tomorrow's performance.

Mrs. Snyder asked, "How are the public accepting the show now?"

"It seems the newspapers have increased the attendance instead of lessening it. The government and civic organizations are buying blocks of tickets and I think there will be another party after the show. You don't mind attending if you are invited?"

"Who would be there?"

"People you know from the newspapers. I was told that External Affairs has purchased many tickets so it is natural to assume that a few diplomats will be their too. The radio said that a fairly high ranking minister in the Chinese government is here and he may show up."

"That sounds exciting. Too bad we don't understand any Chinese."

"If everything works and if they attend the party I will teach you a few phrases if you want."

They did attend as well as the Prime Minister and their wives. I was introduced before the performance and expressed my happiness that they were able to attend. I used no interpreter and actually did the duty for a few phrases others spoke. The Chinese ambassador and the minister spoke in a different Chinese dialect to try to find out who I was, other than the cultural attaché and the head of a troupe of performers.

One of their spies gave a quick rundown that was fairly accurate. This was nothing new for every country had spies in their diplomatic missions.

The minister switched to Mandarin again and asked about my books.

"I sent two off today about the very large and the very small. I will send a copy of each when they are printed to your mission in London in your name." The man gave a slight bow and accepted gratefully.

Just before the performance started I was able to get to the front row and found Harold Snyder and his wife Joan, son Bryce and niece Elizabeth. The man was tall with red hair and looked out of place in his suit. I introduced myself and shook his hand. Joan I smiled to and said, "Glad you could make it." I picked up Elizabeth's hand and said, "I am happy to see that you could make it too. Tonight's performance I am dedicating to you." I brought her hand to my lips and kissed the back as if I was of the old Prussian aristocracy. Bryce didn't want his hand kissed but did shake mine.

The performance was even better than normal and the four performers would occasionally look at Liz to let her know that they knew of the dedication. At intermission I was busy with some work with some of the props. An assistant to the Minister of State asked if I and the performers would like to attend an informal party after the play. "I would be happy to if I can bring four more guests."

"Certainly," came the reply.

I gave a stage hand a quickly written note and directed it to be delivered to the red haired gentleman in the front row.

The second half of the performance was as good as the first and the performers bowed and the curtains closed. I talked to my people and said, "You are invited to get drunk again. Any sissy want to stay behind?" This was our long running joke for they thought their duty was to remove as much alcohol from the world as possible.

Fifteen minutes later I had tidied up enough and was ready to go to the hotel to have a shower and change. The party was the other half of my mission. Important people had to see African culture as a vibrant and necessary part of life. Songs, dancing and stories were not enough to bring understanding about.

The Snyders were waiting in the lobby as directed. I walked up to them and said, "What did you think of Rhodesian and African culture now?"

I was given the usual response. They never believed that the customs were so spirited, aninmated and vital.

Liz said simply that she loved it. Bryce was enthralled most of the time with the colour, sound and the action. The music was especially appealing.

A van drove the performers and me to the hotel. The Snyders followed and came upstairs with me while I changed. My shower and change was quick and I had time to talk before the rest were ready. They as usual were coming in the clothes worn in our country before the white man had made too many inroads on their culture.

As I promised I gave them a few phrases in Mandarin and they practised them among themselves. Bryce saw no point so I said, "When you go back to school your friends will ask you what you did when you were off. Most will know that you acted foolish and almost got yourself killed. To keep them off your back you can say you talked to the Chinese ambassador and the Minister for Trade. When your friends ask what you said you can reply that you said nothing because you refused to learn. You could also reply that you talked about the status of hockey and other sports in China."

I stayed with the family as we followed the van to the party in the Chinese Embassy. This allowed Bryce to learn even more. I sat in the centre of the back seat and talked to Liz and Bryce. After a while I held Liz's hand and she didn't relinquish it until we left the car. Security was a little tight but the Snyders got in after signing the guest book. The party had already started and I stayed with the Snyders. My troupe handled these functions all the time and started to talk to anybody that would listen after they were suitably lubricated.

Our group finally found the Chinese Minister of Trade and after I was brought into the conversation I asked, "A boy I know would like to ask you a question if that is not too much of a problem."

I introduced Bryce and he greeted the man in poor but understandable Mandarin. He went through his repertoire of phrases quickly and basically wanted to know why China had not sent over a hockey team to Canada.

The Minister spoke slowly and Bryce heard some of his words come back to him. I translated after and Bryce bowed and thanked the Minister for taking the time to listen to him. The minister asked me how long the boy had been working on this and I mentioned that it was less than an hour. He was impressed by this. I introduced Bryce's family and they too gave different greetings and usually they were even more understandable. Liz was almost petrified but while looking at me spoke as she should.

We drifted off to talk to others. This time the family had no problem, the man only spoke English. He was talking to my nominal superior here in Canada, the Rhodesian Ambassador.

I was introduced and in turn introduced the Snyders to John Diefenbaker, their new Prime Minister. He asked about the two children and I stepped back and introduced him to the two mer-children. He laughed and shook their hands then the adults accompanying them. Bryce asked about the Chinese lack of a hockey team and asked him what he was going to do about it.

The ambassador asked me to come by tomorrow but I had to decline and tried to get the meeting rescheduled.

"Why can't you make it Sir Shawn?"

"I committed myself to be at a children's hospital tomorrow morning to see what I could do to help them out. Since it is a paediatric hospital I am even more committed to go." The ambassador had to back down now or he would look like a man that thought his affaires came before some Canadian children's.

In an hour the children were getting bored. Since it was getting late I suggested that they go home. "If you are going then possibly you can give me a lift." The adults were a little relieved themselves and drove me to the hotel. I shook hands with all till I got to Liz where I moved close and gave her a kiss. She was sad at my departure but almost had an orgasm at the kiss. I had not stimulated her mind or body with my power. This was entirely her physical reaction.

That night I looked at things from the children's point of view and saw that they had improved, perhaps even grown up a bit. I had seen how Bryce had seen things much differently from anything he had ever dreamed about previously. Liz had been hanging on by her fingernails all night. She now was more confident about meeting others and definitely more infatuated with me. For a moment I wondered what it would be like to make love to her but banished the thought because she had just turned twelve. She was much too young for me, even if she was bright.

Thursday morning I did my stint at the hospital and had to put up with a doctor that was pissed that I was second guessing him. He still was upset even when I said that I was leaving and just giving a more thorough diagnosis. They were his patients and he would rather have them sick and he cure them or they cure themselves rather than another come in and do it. This was nothing new and I just put it down to normal human irrationality. I did manage to help a few children before I had to leave for the theatre.

When I got back to the hotel after the performance that night I was given a message at the desk. Dominique was delayed and would not make it back until Sunday. As she knew that I would be gone by then, she wished me luck and said she was sorry she couldn't be here with me. I felt sorry too. The sex was nice but I also liked the girl a lot.

Just before midnight I got another phone call. It was Liz, she had sneaked to the phone while the rest were sleeping.

"Hello Sweetie, what's wrong?"

"I can't sleep. I have all these visions in my mind and they just won't leave. Can you come over for a while and talk to me?"

"Sweetheart, if I came over you would definitely not sleep. I'll tell what I will do though. Tomorrow I will ask your aunt and uncle if I can take you with me. It might not be exciting but we will be able to talk a bit. I will still have to work now and you will be bored most of the time."

"Oh that would be wonderful. I will get ready now."

"Elizabeth, you will not. Now go to bed and go to sleep. I still have to get the permission and I don't like smart ladies acting foolishly. Wish me goodnight and go to bed."

"Goodnight Shawn," she said dejectedly.

"Goodnight sweetheart." I wondered why I had done that. The only reason I could come up with was that I was thinking of the girl sexually now. I had to ponder this for a while because it could all go wrong. I worked hard at my projects to push the thoughts of the girl away. I was more or less successful and went to sleep much later.

During the night a storm had blown in and there was eight inches of new snow on the ground. The natives were used to this and ploughs were out all night clearing the accumulation. Nobody seemed unduly perturbed and cars went slower and braked sooner so there were few accidents. This put me in mind of places that received little or no snow going into a panic when one inch fell and many accidents resulted because they didn't know how to deal with nature.

I started out earlier to the hospital to commence my duties. I had fewer chaperons today and enjoyed interacting with the children. Some had not had visitors in a while and I lingered a while to cheer them up. My old magic act pleased them no end but I did find a few other minor troubles to add to their charts.

At a convenient moment I phoned Joan Snyder and asked her, "Liz would like to spend some time with me and to tell the truth I would like to spend some time with her. I am free Saturday morning and would like to have her till our last performance that night."

"Are you sure you want to do that Shawn. She is much more animated now but you don't have to go to all that trouble."

"It is no problem. I believe she will be going home this weekend to Toronto. I can save you the long trip and take her myself."

"Shawn, we can't let you do that. We were going to drive and you will be flying." She left unsaid about the cost of the flight and how hard it was to make ends meet. Liz's mother was supporting Liz and her younger sister after the father skipped out three years ago.

"Nonsense, I make more than enough money to easily afford a ticket. I believe Liz has not flown yet and this will be an experience for her."

"Let me talk to Harold about the flying but you can have her Saturday if she wants to go with you. I'll take that back. I know she will want to be with you."

"Good, at intermission tonight I will phone again and I can get your decision. That will give you a chance to talk to her mother and pack her clothes if necessary."

In the wards of the older boys I ran into a familiar problem. They were confused about my status and didn't accept me checking them. I didn't need to be so close so I didn't push the matter much. Some children were here because of beatings given them by parents or family members and it was difficult to leave this. A parent had a right to discipline a child but that had to be within reason. Some children here had broken bones from 'falls' or 'being clumsy'. The best I could do was put my suppositions on the report and hope for the best. There was no way I could police the entire world, as my father had reminded me many times.

The older girls were the same way but didn't mind me coming around. Some thought it quite wicked to let me use the stethoscope on their chest or back. Most had chests like the boys but tried to use what they could to get me to notice.

When I left the hospital that day I was thanked by the administrator and some of the doctors present. I was welcomed to come back next time I found myself in the capital with the opportunity to help. As I left the grounds and headed to the theatre I saw many vehicles with skis strapped to the roofs going to the hills to enjoy a weekend of skiing. I had never tried the sport and would like to try it one day if I ever found the time.

At intermission as promised I phoned the Snyders. Liz anxiously answered the phone and said, "Hello."

"Hello, I am looking for a pretty girl to talk to."

"Ah..." She definitely was not ready for a comeback.

"It's ok, Sweetie. Did you get any news about me taking you out for a date?"

"A date!"

"Well, when a young man takes a young lady out it is usually but not always called a date." I waited a moment then asked again, "Did you hear anything?"

"Aunt Joan phoned mom and mom says I can go. She says I can fly with you too if the offer is still open. Are you really going to take me on an aeroplane? I have never been even close to one before. Is it scary? Am I going to be with you all day?"

"Hold on there Liz. We can talk about that later. May I speak to your aunt please?" I found out that what Liz said was true. I explained about the early departure on Sunday morning to Joan and asked if I could have Liz with me until then so we would not have to come back to get her suitcases and disturb the family at that time. She hesitated only a moment before saying that it was ok. I wanted to come by at nine in the morning but Joan asked me to come and have breakfast with the family and I agreed.

Liz got the phone back, "I am going to be with you all day?"

"Only if you want. I still have a show and this time you can be backstage with me. You don't have to wear anything fancy and right after you can sleep for a few hours at my suite before we go to the airport."

"Could I come with you tonight?"

"No Sweetie. You have to pack your things, get a good night's sleep and then say goodbye to your relatives."

The girl sure seemed to have changed by her voice. I knew she was still very shy but I appeared to be drawing her out of her shell with my attention.

The performance went as planned and I was asked to attend another party, which I accepted. This particular one was put on by the entertainment industry in a mansion just outside of town. The house was packed with film people, musicians, vocalists, playwrights, television, radio show hosts together with the financiers that made everything work.

The hostess introduced me to a few people. A television producer in the group asked, "Shawn, since you came here I did a lot of digging and find you are an even more remarkable person than you let people believe you are. Do you have some secret to how you have accomplished being a doctor, university professor, author, artist, businessman and one mean person to be in a fight with?"

"I was born the way I was. My parents noticed some of my abilities at a very early age and helped me develop. The only trick as I see it is to have these qualities at birth and have an equally inquisitive mind." To get the spotlight off me I said, "Didn't you start acting and singing at an early age? I think most people in this room must have done so." I asked and most agreed with me and I continued by asking them what they did. Soon they were all patting themselves on the back for what they did as children.

I approached some of the people funding documentaries and tried to interest them in doing something about the natives in Rhodesia. The performers too were told how they too could learn from watching others perform.

That night I looked at what I was doing in bringing African culture to the world and saw that it was not going as quickly as I had envisioned. I tried to find a way to bring this information to more people and saw that the only way was with more help. Rhodesia would never change its ways unless it saw that the rest of the world thought they were wrong.

Remembering my commitment to Dominique I wrote one more song to bring the total to four. People might come first to hear her original material but I knew that they would stay to hear her voice.

The next morning I went to the gym and exercised more than just the little bit I did in my room and after a shower took a taxi to the Snyder home. It was an older home that had been kept up. I proceeded up the snow shovelled walk and onto the veranda. A single push of the button and five seconds later the door was opened by Bryce and I was welcomed in. A few seconds behind him was Liz running from upstairs trying to be first to greet me.

I gave Bryce a hug which normally he wouldn't want but enjoyed now. "How are you doing Bryce?"

"Not bad. You should see the way..."

"Bryce, do you want your secrets told too?"

"Ah... no."

"Good, then let me talk to the beautiful girl behind you."

He turned and looked around and saw only Liz and said, "Where?"

I opened my arms and Liz ran into them. With a kiss on the cheek, I said, "Your cousin is blind." Joan came from the kitchen wiping her hands on a cloth and wearing an apron to keep the hot fat from her because I could smell the rashers cooking or as they said over here bacon.

"Hello Shawn. I am glad you could make it." She took my coat and hung it in the closet while I removed my boots. When I set the boots down on a mat I swung around and picked up Bryce and threw him over my shoulder. The boy let out a wail but all I did was extend my other hand to Liz and said, "Come."

We walked into the kitchen and saw Harold coming from the basement with a gallon tin of maple syrup. He said, "Good morning Shawn. Did you find a way to keep Bryce out from under foot?"

"No just bringing him in to get his eyes checked. With his brain uppermost now perhaps the blood will run to his optic nerves. If you want you can stimulate his thinking with a bit of paddling. He is in the right position."

"Aw, let me down Shawn. I was only joking. I won't do it again."

"Are you going to apologise to your cousin?"

"Sorry Liz." I bounced him up and he grasped for air before falling into my arms again. I put his feet on the floor and hugged him to me.

"Be nice to her. One day she will be able to make your life miserable and if all she remembers is the bad times then you will get exactly what you deserve." Even if he was a little younger than me, the boy had eyes that gleamed and I knew he would try at least for a while.

Breakfast was large and I was soon stuffed. I would drink some coffee but I thought if I did then Bryce would copy me later and not drink his juice or milk. Conversation was light but constant. Harold asked, "Where are you going today?"

"Skating on the Rideau again and this time the mer-children will have to stay on top." I turned to Liz and could feel her fear but said anyway, "I would like you and Bryce to skate for a few hours. It will help you both get over your fear of the place, the activity and the water."

"How... how do you know I am afraid?"

"I would be if I were you. Will you go with me?"

She thought for a while and then reluctantly said, "Yes, if you want."

"May we take Bryce with us if he will come?"

"I guess. I don't know why you want him," came from Liz.

"Thanks, Sweetie." Then turning to the boy I put a hand on his shoulder and asked, "Will you come with us?"

Bryce was outwardly calm about the events but was afraid inside of ever going skating again. "I can stay here."

"Bryce, I want you to come." The boy wanted to do as I asked but his fear was still strong. When I squeezed his shoulder to let him know that I was still here he only nodded his head in acceptance.

When the children were dressing for an outdoor activity Harold asked, "What was all that about?"

"The children are still very upset about almost drowning. Since I would be leaving soon I wanted Bryce to get a bit of my time and see how another young man acts. Even though he is young he is still capable of thinking more but doesn't. He looks up to me and I will try to be a good role model."

"Quite an undertaking. I was like him when I was young and it took a good woman and a lot of time to outgrow it."

A taxi came and took us back to the hotel and I dressed for the outing. I checked my skates. They had come back in good shape from the valet's tender mercies. Telling both of them to use the facilities and then we were off again. We stayed away from the end they had fallen through and simply skated and talked. More hockey games were going on but I did nothing but watch. An hour later we came to the other end and climbed the steps to look over the edge into the area that had been churned up by work earlier. The ice was still thick and the area that the children had fallen through was broken again by work being done in the area.

In all my activities I acted as a polite gentleman and Bryce followed my actions with wonder. Not that it was hard to understand but because I chose to do it.

After tying a youngster's laces, Bryce asked me, "Why?"

"Because Bryce, I am older in my mind than most and I see ways of helping people that can use it. As a doctor I enjoy treating everybody but children I love the most. Adults are capable of helping themselves and usually are set in their ways. They are difficult to teach and have the lesson stick in their minds. That little boy might one day help your son or daughter tie their laces and enjoy a nice day like today."

We sampled hot food from vendors and soon removed our skates to leave. We found the washrooms to relieve ourselves and found another taxi to drive Bryce home. We had a small chat about our time on the ice. Joan had been worried and looked quite happy when she saw the children happy too when they returned.

I called another taxi as Liz said goodbye to her family, while even Bryce gave her a hug and a kiss to the surprise of all. We loaded up the vehicle and I shook hands with Harold, kissed and hugged Joan and then did the same to a tearful Bryce.

In the back seat Liz was a little tearful herself and held me tight to compensate. After the suitcases were in the room I said, "What would you like to do now Liz?"

"If it is the same to you I would rather sit here and talk."

"Sounds good. Tell me about your family as I make some tea." She told me about her mother Mary and her little sister Sally and after a while about her father that disappeared one day with lots of his clothes. She talked of growing up and her friends then. Later it was about the friends she had in school but there were never very many because of the way she acted. Her shyness had been misconstrued or the other girls didn't think it worth the effort to find out anything further.

With the tea drank Liz very tired even groggy. I helped her to the bathroom and reached underneath her dress and pulled her cotton panties down and sat her on the toilet. She cleaned herself and I picked the panties back up. She had been worked up last night and had little sleep. I took her to bed and removed her shoes and dress and got her to lay down under the covers. I lay beside her on the top of the covers and stayed till she was asleep.

I worked quietly for a few hours and then woke up Liz. She turned to me in the bed with her and I gave her a kiss on the lips. "You have to get up soon. You have to go to the bathroom and freshen up, get dressed, go get something to eat then go to the theatre."

The girl screwed up her courage and reached out and pulled my head to her and gave me a dainty kiss. Then ran to the bathroom and it wasn't until she was ready to sit did she realize she had no dress on. When she was done she was worried about coming out in her underwear. "Take a shower Sweetie and I will get your clothes ready," I said through the closed door.

She did as I asked and got everything she needed because she wasn't prepared for me to come in and help her. She got out and dried herself then wrapped her small body in two large towels to be on the safe side. She tentatively opened the door and walked into the room. On the bed was the dress I wanted her to wear tonight along with all the undergarments.

I got up and gave her a small kiss and went for my own shower. I got out with a much smaller towel because she had taken the only two large ones. She looked at me as I walked across the floor with only a towel held at my waist.

With my back to her I dropped the towel onto the floor and picked up my clothes and started to put them on.

Liz had dressed but was nowhere near ready. She had completely stopped to watch me dress. I got the electric hair dryer and plugged it in by a dresser. Next I manoeuvred Liz to a chair where I combed the tangles out then used the dryer to finished the job. When I was done a brush from my set came out and I worked her long hair till it gleamed. Peaking into Liz's mind I knew she felt like a queen at the luxurious treatment. When I was done she was still in that contemplative mood. I pulled her hair back from one ear and brought my lips down to nibble on her earlobe. A tingle went down her spine and directly to her sex. She shivered but recovered quickly.

I started to take care of my own long hair and regretted having someone here. I was usually able to use my power to fix the long strands quicker. Later than usual but still in time I put on my shoes as Liz did and after I helped her with her coat we descended to the main floor. There were three taxis out front and we got in the first and headed for the theatre. The rest of the troupe would already be there and warming up for their last performance in this city.

On the way over we talked about the technical aspects of the performance and how lighting and even the order of the different pieces affected the overall enjoyment of the audience.

Inside the building I showed her where to hang up her coat and we walked into the change room. Some of the women were sitting naked working at their makeup. On man was sitting down sewing a ripped garment while only wearing a headdress. They were glad to see me and one of the women not yet with the make up on came over and gave me a kiss and a hug. She stood up then and said, "Who is your girlfriend Shawn?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.