Shawn - Cover

Shawn

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Shawn was a very curious lad. The double helix that controlled his growth was unlike anybody before. Perhaps at some time in the future a person like him will be born.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

We took a very tired girl home at four in the afternoon for a little rest. I still had my present to give her though. With just Monique and Jennifer, I let her unwrapped the package. She found a hand made dildo that made her blush. She had used one many times either on herself or on Monique. This one was different though and I showed her when I turned a knob at the back connected to a rheostat. Power from a wall outlet lead to a transformer, from there it went to a small motor connected to a weight on its shaft. As the motor turned the weight on an eccentric caused the instrument to vibrate vigorously in her hand.

"Monique, Jennifer, take off your clothes and I will show you how it works." They saw the cord but did not know what the machine was capable of doing. With some KY I lubricated a reluctant Monique and inserted it into her. She closed her eyes in pleasure as I stroked the instrument into her opening. There were no vibrations yet so I just continued until she had her orgasm.

Jennifer wanted to give her more and I gave the instrument to her. She stroked for a while till I showed her that I was plugging the cord into the wall. A small hum came from the dildo and Monique suddenly opened her eyes and was about to sit up.

"Just wait for a while, it will get much better."

Jennifer continued stroking and saw that the vibrations were getting Monique very aroused indeed. I showed Jennifer the control and she turned it part way up, immediately making Monique look like she had been struck by lightning as she tensed up, but none of her usual sounds came from her lips. Her body started to thrash and moved faster and faster, so much so that Jennifer had difficulty keeping the instrument in Monique. Soon she could take it no longer and with a final convulsive shriek, Monique collapsed on the bed.

I reached over had pulled Jennifer's hand out from between Monique's legs. "Now don't you think this is a nice toy?" Her head went up and down with her eyes almost blazing. She handed the still vibrating dildo to me and laid down for her turn.

I looked at the child and saw that she was growing fine hair now and soon would look like a woman. Her breasts were developing and I thought part of it was her penchant for getting some of her mothers to service her or she them. Not all the girls responded. Most that didn't was because of a fear of being caught, or of being accused of being a lesbian. The great majority were heterosexual but crossed the line on occasion when their needs drove them or when a young pretty face pleaded their own need.

I inserted the now inert device into the girl's lubricated channel and stroked it slowly and as lovingly as possible but Jennifer was anxious for the vibrations. With a slow start, I stimulated the girl's G spot and after a while this made her cross her legs and trap the device inside, as her abdominal muscles contracted repeatedly and she did sit-ups as a result. I turned it off and continued with small strokes. When she had recovered I pulled the device almost all the way out and set the vibrations higher, tracing lightly around her opening as her eyes almost bugged out. When it touched her small clit she shot away from the touch as if burned.

Monique had seen the last of this and was eager to return the favour she had received earlier. She took the dildo from me and started to suck on the child's clit. When Jennifer started to respond Monique took the device and traced it all over the child's openings while holding her in place with her free hand. Sounds came from the child's throat, in fact the first I have ever heard from her. She gave into the sensations and again thrashed and contracted her abdominal muscles as she made the bed move. With a final noise representing a scream the child fell back on the bed and didn't move.

Monique looked at me and said, "This is a handy toy. It can make the males of our species obsolete."

That night I would have stayed in bed with Jennifer but worked instead. She had grabbed the wires on both sides of the transformer in one had and the dildo in the other. She went to all the girls that didn't mind a girl relaxing her and met Jennifer's new toy. All night long I could hear the screams of joy, so much so that by morning the house reeked of their excitement.

Time passed very quickly until Christmas came close. With the holidays coming I wanted to get each girl a present that they would remember. Mom had written and hoped I could find enough time to fly down. I would like to take care of two jobs at once if I could. There were many preparations to make and it was touch and go whether I could get a ticket or not. When I did get one the girls were all upset that I was not going to be around for the festivities. This was even though I only made love to Monique and Jennifer directly, it was the pair who in turn had relations with all the rest. I was surprised at Monique though and saw in her mind how she had gone into a room to see Jennifer licking Beth to abstraction while Beth did not even realise that Monique was present.

Jennifer saw Monique soon after and gave her a very wet kiss laden with Beth's essence. Monique liked the slightly different taste and knowing that Beth would never realise, she got up and licked the hairy crevice as she did with Jennifer so many times. Beth had come around in time to feel the exquisite sensation again and screamed into her pillow again. Later when Monique was licking Jennifer, she felt a tongue licking her. Beth had known and was now returning the favour. Meek Monique was taken by Jennifer to all the others that enjoyed this game and participated as well.

The girls were all paid for their work in the business on the main floor even if they did little to help. Monique was given a larger sum of money to buy presents for us to give to the girls as I sorrowfully boarded the flight to Pretoria. I didn't want to come in through Salisbury for fear of having security spoiling our holiday. Dad had already booked a room in South Africa so I would not need to run the risk of crossing the border. The trip was long and uneventful till we were over Nigeria and then I heard some moaning from further back in the plane. A man was complaining of abdominal pains and the plane was at least three hours from even a fair hospital. I had my small medical kit and rushed to the group of six people surrounding the man.

I pushed my way through, demanding that they move. I looked at the sweating man in the eye and said, "Hello my name is Shawn Boz. Even though I look very young I have helped my dad in his surgery. Would you like me to see if I can find what is wrong?"

The almost hysterical woman beside the man said, "Get out of here boy. Can't you see my husband is in pain?"

"What are you doing about his condition? Are you going to hold his hand as he dies, or let someone that may know what to do have a look?"

"Let the boy have a look Muriel. The pain is too much."

I undid the belt and then the pants. The chair was leaned back and I found the problem. I already knew what it was and needed this way to have the rest confirm it if necessary. "You have a perforated appendix. I know from the length of time we were in the air that we can't make it to a hospital in time to give a good chance of survival. If you wish to put your life in my hands I will do the best I can. I have performed this operation before and I think you have a good chance."

The man was now very upset, "Are you sure this is my problem?"

"Yes, you have tight abdominal muscles, diarrhoea, you had a pain around your navel and now it is on the lower right hand side. There is no doubt at all."

Unbeknown to me, the man's cousin had died of this condition and he didn't want the same fate to befall him, even though it was rare. Without hesitation, he said "Ok, you can operate."

"You can't be serious Bill. He is just a boy. For god's sake tell the pilot to land at a decent hospital."

"No. Robert died of just this problem and I want to live to see my grandchildren." Turning his head to me with a grimace he said, "Do what you have to do doc. I am all yours."

"Ok then." I turned to the stewardess and asked her to have the pilot climb to a more stable area and keep the plane level." She didn't move. "Get your ass in gear woman and tell the pilot now."

"You, you and you. Pick my patient up and take him to the back of the plane where I have some room. Muriel, get some alcohol, bowls, some clean towels and your razor." Like the stewardess she didn't move. "So be it, see your husband die." The men were taking the man to the galley and Muriel got up to get what I needed.

The captain with the stewardess came running back and said, "What is going on here?"

I stood straight as if to fight and said, "This man needs an appendectomy or he will die. The appendix has been perforated and pus and matter from his intestines is in his abdominal cavity. If we leave this until we land he will die soon after because the doctors will not be able to save him. The condition will have gone too far by then. I have helped my dad and even done this before. The man gave his consent. Are you going to stop me when I can possibly save him?"

"Let me radio for help."

"And how long will it take a surgeon to get on the radio? Who will operate? I need to do this now."

The pilot thought hard and said to the man, "Are you allowing this boy to operate on you?"

"Yes, for god's sake leave him alone and let him work."

"Ok, but the results are on your hands."

I took the towels and put a layer on the floor and removed the man's pants and underwear. He had soiled himself. Once on the floor I tapped his forehead in a place with a large concentration of nerves and the man went unconscious. To the stewardess I said, "Get two soup ladles."

I poured water into a bowl and washed away the faecal matter. Then I washed my hands in alcohol in another container and then the area I needed to work on. "Razor." Muriel handed me the instrument and I washed it in alcohol and removed a large area of hair. I opened my packet of instruments and laid the clean wrap on the towel. "Pour eight more bottles in another bowl and take this one away." This was done and my instruments were placed in the alcohol. With the scalpel fairly sterile I made a three inch long incision and worked my way very quickly through the muscle and other tissue over the appendix.

I had no retractors because I never needed them with my ability. Here I had to use some help. Looking into each of the people's minds I said, "You crouch over here and you over here." The two men did as I said. Then I asked for a ladle. It was passed to me and I bent it a little, cleaned the end in the alcohol then placed the hooked end in my incision. "Hold this steady," I said to one man. The other ladle handle was bent, cleaned and inserted. I got the men to put one hand on my patient for stability and the other to pull opening large enough for me to work without my powers.

The haemostat pinched off the appendix and then I sliced around the small organ then pulled the organ to the surface. I separated the organ from the lower intestine. "Small bowl." The waitress brought it over and I placed the organ in the dish. She dropped it and the organ fell to the floor.

After that, the whole area was cleaned very well for this was what would kill him if it wasn't done properly. I sutured the wound in the intestine very quickly. The men released the pressure and I stitched up the incision in the muscle and then in the skin.

I put the instruments in the alcohol and handed the ladles to the stewardess bowl first.

I used a clean towel to clean the man's abdomen and said, "A successful operation. I got out the contamination and he should live to change his grandchildren's diapers." I picked up the appendix with the attached haemostat and placed it back in the bowl. This time the stewardess was much more careful and placed it gingerly on the counter.

With a towel over the man's waist and legs I said, "I am sorry but my patient has to stay here till we land. Thank you all for your help. I doubt if I could have done this well without your assistance."

I stood up and found a clear plastic bag and dropped the appendix into it and removed my instrument. The bag went into a clean bowl and I placed it in the refrigerator for later examination. The people just stayed and I worked around them cleaning my property and wrapped them in clean paper to be cleaned better at a later time. The bloody alcohol was dumped in the sink and I rinsed the bowl then set it aside. I did the same with the other bowl and the small one that fell.

When I was finally done I asked, "When do we eat? I'm starving!"

The plane continued on to Pretoria. A medical crew boarded then got my patient onto a stretcher and took him away. This was not before I tied the plastic bag to the stretcher with a small note.

By the time I got to customs I was patted on the back innumerable times and the officials just waved me through.

Dad with a worried look wondered what had happened. I said, "Can't go anywhere without plying my future trade. Had to perform an appendectomy.

I kissed mom first because of the conditions in this country then kissed Japera and finally Lusa. I told her in her mind how sorry I was to do it this way.

Once in the hotel I told them what I had done. Dad was following my description to see if he would have done any different. Lusa gave me a congratulatory kiss and a hug. It felt like adequate compensation to me.

We went out to eat even though I wasn't hungry yet. Over the table I told them of my art gallery's latest sales and contracts. I explained about my troll and how the Queen found it. We all had a good laugh over that. School was discussed with mom and she gave her slant on some of my problems. I knew that they would work for her but being short and young precluded their success.

Dad proudly said that he had gotten a military surplus plane for reaching more settlements and at a quicker pace. There was enough money from our 'sale' that he was even looking at another plane so that the other doctors could move around as easily.

We stayed in the capital for three days and then travelled in-country to find more trinkets to support my purchases in London and for a little jewellery to give away. This time we all went and stayed at small inns again so we could see the country. We came close to the village that dad and I had stayed in earlier, but we did not stop to see how well our advice had helped the villagers.

We did stop close to the same river but found no appreciable stones close by so I had to search the river further in both directions. On a hunch I went inland and found sedimentary deposits where the river had changed course perhaps a million years ago. There were some good stones and not too deep either. We drove on though because I couldn't get them from here. I followed the old path of the river with my mind and found more and more diamonds, luckily these ones were not bound in kimberlite like the ones in the original pipe.

From three miles up I searched for an inn close by and zeroed in on an out of the way place with rooms less than our usual standard. Dad listened to my description and said it was good enough for one night if it was available.

The proprietor that came out to greet us was as unkempt as his units. Mom didn't like them but decided to take two cabins for the night. When we unpacked mom wanted to take a shower and got ready after telling dad to hurry up. I could feel a strange excitement and knew somebody was going to be seeing mom naked.

"Mom," I said in my mind, "don't move. Stay very still. Ok?"

"Ok Shawn what is this about?"

"The old man is spying on you now."

"Shawn! What am I going to do?"

"Do you want to flash him?"

"Shawn! I am serious. What am I going to do?"

"I'll ask dad."

"Do something Shawn."

I walked over to dad's luggage and found his fountain pen. It had the plastic cartridge and I formed a force to hold it and another right behind it. I moved around the room until I saw myself in the man's eyes then homed in on the small hole in the wall. Once spotted I moved the cartridge to the hole and pushed with just enough force to make it go into the opening and spread all over the man's face.

We heard a racket from behind the wall and somebody falling over and taking some things with him.

Mom ran over to the hole and could see nothing because it was dark. "He fell in a closet and all the things that were in there went with him. Mom kept her eye to the hole and soon a light was seen when the door was opened but that was all. I sent the image of the man to everybody as he ran to the kitchen sink and tried to get the black ink off his face only to smear it further.

Mother started first then all the rest of us started to laugh at the antics of the man. Dad was more amused than angry when I told him how pathetic the man really was. We ate our meal outside and didn't see the old man at all. He was hiding in a back room with a club in his hand waiting for an irate male to come in and start beating him.

We had a small fire and stayed outside talking of what had befallen us till it was dark. Lusa was taking lessons from another teacher and even though the man was a bigot he raved about Lusa's musical ability.

Japera had begun to study a lot more and decided to take up nursing. Even though this meant that mom would have to do more work, she favoured the idea. Mom even went so far as to read some of the books too and help Japera with the ideas that were difficult to grasp. Mathematics was one of those areas that nurses had to know. Dosages could be misunderstood and a patient would suffer for it.

It was the usual hot summer night in December and I thought of all those people north of the equator that might be battling the cold and the snow. Thinking also of my girls in Britain I figured I had a much better woman here right beside me.

We went inside and I took Lusa to bed. She started on my penis and said, "It looks like you have grown a little."

I looked at my appendage and said, "It is the same size, just bigger than your finger woman."

She crawled up beside me and spread her legs, "I have my own way of checking. Put it in Shawn." This was the kind of orders I liked and slipped into her and just savoured the feeling as I was in all the way I could reach. I moved slowly in and out and changed the angle on occasion as I felt Lusa's reaction to the way I moved. I moved faster and both our emotions soared. I started going very fast and something different was happening inside me. I held Lusa tighter and thrust and Lusa started to shake and hold me tight.

"I love you Shawn," was enough added stimulus that my body started to shake more vigorously than ever before and it felt like I was shooting something into my woman. My feelings went to Lusa and she pulled me even closer and moaned, "Oh Shawn."

I didn't want to be analytical and just savoured the feeling of my first orgasm, for there was nothing else it could be. "Lusa, the good feelings I always had turned into an orgasm this time, my first ever." It was dry but that didn't matter for it changed my outlook on life.

Lusa was like a mad woman after the feelings I sent her. "Do it again Shawn. Do it again." Who was I to say nay. I moved again and concentrated on how she felt. After she had three more orgasms I had another of my own and collapsed on top of her.

Eleven o'clock was coming up and I left my sleeping woman and put my dark clothes on along with a black jacket. On the porch I called into the other cabin and said I was leaving now. Dad was the only one awake and said, "Good luck son and good hunting."

I flew into the air and travelled back to the area of the old riverbed. It had only taken fifteen minutes. The diamonds were visible to my 'eye' and I reached deep down and pulled them to the surface. I flew from place to place and pulled them out like a clam digger did at low tide.

As there were not that many times that I would be here, I worked the rest of the night following the old river bed pulling one diamond after another and putting them in my sack. Just before dawn I returned and opened dad's door and placed the sack on the table without waking them.

My own bed beckoned me so I undressed and crawled in beside Lusa and was almost immediately asleep.

I was awakened by Lusa pushing my shoulder and told to get up. I opened my eyes and saw my woman grinning at me. I had enough sleep and got out of bed and gave her a kiss. Without looking I said, "Why the grin?"

"Dadda showed me some pretty stones, lots of stones."

"Oh," I yawned a little and stretched. "Let's go see what he thinks."

Dad had the diamonds spread all over the bed. There were almost two hundred and most were over twelve carat. Half of a diamond was usually waste and that made the pile weigh almost 1400 carats when polished. The largest one in the rough was eighty three carats but would dress out at fifty because of its shape.

"Son these are simply..."

"Dad where is your fountain pen I need to clean the nib again."

We heard more movement this time and dad laughed, the whispered, "He didn't see anything did he?"

"No, he just has a high testosterone level."

We started back now and I started to feel a little sad again. Soon after the holiday I would have to go back to the university and my education. We did enjoy ourselves and ended up in a medium sized town over Christmas. Everybody had brought presents from Rhodesia and I had nothing to give except some diamonds but mom said that she had more than enough.

I thought of one gift I could give and took a hundred pounds and gave it to the local black church to be used among the parish from my family. Everybody was with me and they all felt a special warmth at the gift. We left just after the noon hour. In a way we felt burdened by all the blessings that had been heaped on us. I felt further burdened by the blessing I had been given even before birth.

I boarded the plane to Britain with a thick winter coat, shirts, underwear, pants, thick woollen socks. From dad I got a bag with most of the instruments a physician would need. The gifts were a surprise because I purposely did not look. The last gift in particular was meaningful, especially with Shawn Boz on the brass tag with enough room to append MD after it.

The airline remembered me, and how I had saved one of their passengers on the flight down, so they changed my economy seat to first class. Fortunately on this trip, I didn't have to operate or save anybody, so was able to catch up on my sleep for almost the complete trip back to London.

The airport in London was congested. Cold rain was falling and the day was dark with heavy clouds. I was surprised to see that many of my students were waving at me from the sidelines. When I came to customs the man looked at my baggage, my face, my doctor's bag, the cheering students and just stamped my passport and said, "Welcome home Dr. Boz."

"Thank you, not yet I am afraid but very soon."

I was mobbed by hundreds of well wishers. Monique and Jennifer made it through the crowd to me, telling me that the story of the appendectomy had made it here and been picked up by the major newspapers. The Tribune even had a further story where all the things that they could find out about me were published. On the front page was my picture and further back in the art section featured many of my gnomes and paintings, but thankfully not quite all!

This was only the surface thoughts I could see and knew that there were many more things left unsaid. I squeezed my women but did not kiss them in public. They knew that this kind of publicity could be bad.

I jumped on a nearby counter and gave an impromptu speech about being happy to be back. Some reporters had wiggled close after I started and started asking questions. I could easily foresee them going on to ask about dangerous areas, so I cut the speech short and just waved to my friends as I got in a taxi with Monique and Jennifer. Monique was bursting to tell me things so I just put my index finger over her mouth to have her keep quiet. I could feel that the taxi driver was all ears and therefore anything that I said would be sold to the newspapers later.

Consequently, our conversation centred on how Monique was doing in school and the fate of our sports teams in a few holiday games. Getting out I paid the driver and the girls took most of the baggage into the house. Once the door was closed behind me the women jumped me. While Monique kissed me Jennifer took off her clothes and tried to push me fully clothed into her vagina. It took only a few seconds longer and Monique had her own clothing on the floor.

I pulled the women to my sides and wrapped an arm under their rumps and picked both up off the floor they gasped and had nowhere to hold onto so they both just held on to their partner. I carried them upstairs to the bedroom and put them on the bed. My own clothing dropped to the floor and I went from one woman to another trying to see who tasted better. I laid Monique on her back and Jennifer on her stomach, but on top of Monique, and preceded to savour all four orifices at more or less the same time.

I used my fingers and thumb of each hand to stimulate all their openings and when they were too wrapped up in the sensations, I switched to my abilities and filled them again. They not only had felt this before, they preferred this position. They got to hold one another and bask in all the love we had to give.

My own member now wanted some action after seeing that I too could enjoy myself in an almost completely new dimension. The urge was even trying to overcome my commonsense. How could this be? I had always been in control and now my body seemed to have a mind of its own. I scanned for problems and saw that everything was perfect. On a closer look I found a heightened level of hormones and for a moment thought of the man in the bundu that had wanted to look at my family naked. This took me some time to consider. In the memories that I had copied, I found the problem. This was going to have to be the way it was for the rest of my life. I would have to strike some balance between following the way my brain dictated and the way the glands were pushing me to act.

This took time to decipher but I had not left my girls unattended. They were thrusting their pelvises at one another. An orgasm was running through both of them and from the looks of it would last a long time. I moved the probes and stroked their G spots while another formed soft ridges that slowly went in and out of their anuses. Their thrusting increased in tempo and the bed rocked to their increasingly violent movement.

When they were at their peak I formed two tubes that searched out and latched onto their clits. The mouths of the tubes sucked in the small morsels of flesh so that first Monique screamed, swiftly followed by Jennifer a few seconds later. Jennifer clawed Monique's back and sides causing deep furrows and I just increased the fervour of my actions until Jennifer collapsed. Her system could not take the stimulation and with no other distractions, Monique soon followed.

I used my power to levitate Jennifer and place her on her back. Monique was moved further away and I looked at her wounds. I moved her flesh into the position it had been before and then shifted platelets into position so that they stopped the bleeding. The wounds would heal much quicker now and leave no trace at all in less than a week.

This left me with a problem of my own and it didn't feel right to use my hand, even though all other males did. My mind detected Sharon in another room. She had heard our love making and decided to use her own fingers to relieve her tension. I had left the sorority alone and they me. Mainly I had no need to gain more women with two of my own to take care of me physically. Despite this, the others had sent all sorts of signals out and I had either ignored them or turned them into safe areas. Now my glands wanted relief and knew that if I took even one woman the rest would want the same thing.

Although I could take care of all of them, it would be at the risk of having them become aware of my special abilities. Even now I had to wait till Monique and Jennifer were so overcome with sensation that they would neither know nor care what I was doing to them. If they did think about it, they thought I was using my fingers and my penis to please one or the other of them. Most times I had to cloud their minds as to what was happening and after a moment I could relent because they had a new pleasure cloud to contend with.

My glands still wanted me to go to Sharon and in my mind I soon knew that I would end up loving her and all her sisters. When the inevitable time came when I had to leave for home I would be ripped apart just as they would be. I pulled back and fought down my urges and just went to my luggage and put my things away. In a corner a cloth bag held three quarters of the diamonds I had acquired. These would have to occupy my mind for a while until my girls awoke. It was not a good substitute.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.