Shawn - Cover

Shawn

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Shawn was a very curious lad. The double helix that controlled his growth was unlike anybody before. Perhaps at some time in the future a person like him will be born.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

After class the men came down and after introducing themselves said that they were pleased with the work I had been doing. One also said, "Where are your texts?"

"I memorized one of the student's books just before class and don't need one now. The same was done for the advanced classes this morning. I assume since I was not given any talk before classes started, that people would just like to see how well I did without it."

One blushed because he was the one detailed to give me the orientation. Though to tell the truth the dean had not found out about it and probably wouldn't. I asked some questions to make life easier and got my voucher for food and the days for laundry and housecleaning.

With some time to myself, I headed for the gym to see what it had to offer. It happed to be sorely lacking in most equipment, even some of that was broken. There was a boxing ring, punching bags, wall weights, dumb-bells, mats and some gymnastic equipment. I wondered how ageing academics would use equipment like this. There were showers in the back but only two worked and four didn't. Many of the iron or steel components had been taken for the war effort and had not been replaced. There was also a sauna and this I thought would be the main attraction. There didn't seem to be any provision for towels so I assumed you had to bring your own.

I knew there was a supposedly better gym at the sports facility and I decided to take a look there too. I met Monique going to her last class and said I would meet her at the café if she wanted to go there. The gym was in a large building with an in ground pool that had proved too costly to maintain with a war going on.

The gym equipment was more numerous but in no better shape. In some cases the iron weights were missing, rendering that particular machine virtually useless. As a result, there were people waiting around for their turn on the working units. I found the rowing coach by his shirt, hat and almost compulsory whistle. He was talking to three large students in long black cotton one piece suits designed to be light and cool during their exertions in a one and two place scull or a eight place with a coxswain. Oxford had recently won again and it galled them to place so poorly. I waited for the conversation to end and the coach just looked at me and said, "You better get the hell out of here kid."

"Not the type of language I would normally expect from a school official, or are you one of the senior students?"

"Kid get out of here before I put my foot to your haunches."

I smiled widely and said, "You can give it a try but even the Ghurkhas could not always do it. It also would be a poor way to comport ourselves before our students."

"Our students! How the hell do they get to be our students?"

"Since I was hired as a lecturer, I would think. I would challenge you to a race to settle this like gentlemen but I would have to try to revive you after your heart attack. Let me challenge these fit young men instead. After a foot race we can try the parallel bars. The last can see if he can beat me on the rings. You can stand in the centre of the room afterwards, telling the entire world that you are full of hot air."

"Me,... And what will you do when you loose?"

"If this happens I will say that you are much better at sports than me."

"John you need some exercise. Get out to the track, once around, then back right here. Run now." The young man took off in soft shoes and went out the door at a shot. I had hard soled leather shoes and I smiled and nodded and ran after. Within a twenty seconds I matched my opponent then pulled ahead. I did a complete circle while John took a shortcut but I was back first with a solid twenty yard lead.

"George get on the bars and do your routine. Make it good, I don't want to loose to this kid."

I had never been on the bars before and watched what George did. When he finally dismounted I went to the device and adjusted it to the width I needed for my body. I did a smoother mount and then was able to do things that nobody else in the coach's memory could do. His mind kept mumbling impossible but I only used my muscles and not tricks otherwise. For a dismount I flipped in the air and did a somersault before making a perfect landing.

"Worried coach? Let's try the rings."

Cedric put rosin on his hands and had wrapped his wrists with tape in anticipation to this. He jumped vertically and grabbed a ring in each hand. The crowd gathered and talked among themselves about the contest, commenting that the coach was a known sore looser. Cedric swung his legs then started his routine with a handstand, his feet held high above his head, remaining still for the count. He did a few moves then remained upside-down again for the count. During all this I saw all the things he would like to do but couldn't. The coach's mind was mentally trying to hold his student in place or move him just right. The dismount when it came looked so good that he would get top marks at any amateur event.

I kicked off my shoes and jumped much higher in terms of my body height than Cedric did. I followed all the things he did and when it came time for holding the rings horizontally at the shoulder height I stayed much longer. I did a flip on the rings and changed hands after completely releasing the rings. As my body came down it twisted and I went up into the air again and twisted again and did another somersault to land perfectly vertical.

"I carried my shoes and walked up to the coach. Do you deny that I won all three events coach?"

"This isn't America. I am not 'coach'."

"Good, then I am not 'little boy' then. Are you going to honour our bet?"

"I didn't bet. I just asked what you would do if you lost."

"You sent one of your students out to race me immediately after I replied. After I won you sent the other two to try to beat me. You said, 'I don't want to loose to this kid'. Competitiveness is one thing but are you going back on your bet?"

"No," he hung his head in resignation trying to reconcile himself to losing the bet. "I will honour the wager."

He looked around and said in a conversational voice, "I am full of hot air." He looked at me and said, "Are you happy now?"

"No, you were supposed to tell everybody from the centre of the room but here is fine as long as everybody hears."

The man walked with his head down then with a very sour face talked just loud enough for everybody to hear, "I am full of hot air." From all around the gym students cheered and jumped up and down. The man scowled even harder, glaring at his antagonists before seeing the futility of it, before a big smile creased his features. He strode back to me as if he had done a heroic task and said, "Happy now?"

"I sure am and now that I have your attention, I wanted to ask you if we can repair or refurbish the gym. There have been many parts taken from the gym, new equipment needs to be added and the pool must be resurrected."

The man looked at me strangely again and said, "Is it true, what you said, about you being a lecturer here?"

"Yes it is. You know the old saying about a new broom don't you?"

"Yes I do. Our budget is so far down the list of priorities that we get almost nothing. The weights left and I don't think we will get them back soon. We just got off rationing and most things are not only in short supply but are also very expensive."

"I can replace the weights, bars and the steel of the benches, somebody else has to supply the padding. I noticed a few pieces of equipment needs repair. That should cost little in money or in time. Is there anything else apart from the pool?"

"Our sculls are old and heavy. The other schools have more money and can afford the new fibreglass variety. They are considerably lighter and smoother so they tend to go faster."

"Let me look into finding a source. Get the pricing and see into the possibility of getting engineering to fabricate them."

"Not bad if you can do that. By the way the name is Malcolm Stone."

"Glad to meet you Malcolm. My name is Shawn Boz. I am fairly new to your country and very new to this school."

We talked a while about possible alternate funding or ways of convincing the powers that be to cough up more money for the student gym. Once he saw that he had someone that would assist him he opened right up with his suppressed ideas. We parted later and I could not make it to the café till well after Monique would have got there. I opened the door and found the girl with her books closed, anxiously looking at the door.

"Hello Monique. Sorry I was late, the coach for the rowing team and I were talking of money for new equipment." The woman only stared at me and I saw that she had perhaps fallen love with me or maybe it was just infatuation. She thought of herself as a paedophile one moment and a mother wanting a child the next. Whatever it was it was not deep yet but I was very important to her. With her worried look and absence of conversation I said, "Let's drop off your books and go for a walk honeybunch?"

This time I did get a reaction and she smiled and said, "Yes." She hurriedly gathered her belongings and left the table but kept an eye on me to make sure I would follow.

I would hold her hand now to reassure her, however doing that at the university would not be good for her reputation, even if I was not even four yet. I peered deeper into her mind and saw that she had been thinking of me as her fingers relieved the tension the last few days brought on. She had castigated herself later but found she had to relieve the tension yet again.

At the moment she was torn between thinking she was a paedophile again when she considered my age and then felt herself immature when she matched her mind against mine. Her old feelings of the unfortunate rape were temporarily submerged when she thought of me and all the things we might get up to.

I had to assess my own feelings for her. She was good-looking and fairly bright. She was on her way to a good education and hopefully a place in an academic field. I loved Lusa and had refrained from pursuing any other shortly after I was born. Lusa knew I would feel lonely which was why she had said I could find others to love in her absence. The last thing I considered was that even though I had never had my own orgasm I enjoyed the act and how I made others feel. I had stripped moral turpitude from the contract and the university had not argued because of my age. Here I was though taking a woman that could be my student and contemplating doing all sorts of things to her. To be truthful, she felt like doing many more naughty things to me.

Monique was talking to me and her mind was not on what she was saying. It was almost like her mouth was running in neutral. Her mind was now awash with hormones and she fought her inner self over the consequences.

We made it up to her room unnoticed and she put her property down on her desk. "Where would you like to go Shawn?"

"I think I smell a bit. Coach Stone is quite a character and I had an argument with him. I was forced to challenge him."

"What?"

"I challenged him to a foot race and a performance on the parallel bars then the rings. Three of his students actually did the work and now I need to shower. Let's take one together."

Monique as again divided. She wanted this desperately but didn't want to be caught either. "This is an all girl house and even you are not supposed to be here."

"Monique, have a shower please. Do you have an extra towel?"

"Over there," she said as she started to remove her clothing before she remembered I was here. "You have to go, if I am going to have a shower."

"I will turn around and you hurry up honeybunch."

This thrilled her and also allowed her more puritan self to loose the fight. She walked all over the room naked watching me to see if I would peek but at the end she was a little sad that I hadn't. With a towel around her and her soaps and coins in her hand, she walked out the door and down the hall.

I put my own clothing neatly on a chair and got a towel and followed. There was only one shower being used and I threw my towel over another door and opened Monique's shower door and stepped in.

She had soap on her eyes and when she opened them to see me some got in. She was immediately in pain so I coaxed her down to her knees. I pushed back her wet hair and allowed the water to hit her face. After taking her eyelids one at a time, I cupped some clean water into each until the soap was gone. When she felt better she said, "You can't be here. What if they caught us?"

"It is of no consequence," I said as I bent forward and kissed her on the lips with as much feeling as I could generate. She struggled a bit then her arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me tighter. The kiss was returned and we stayed there till the timer went off and the water stopped. My hands started to caress her face and then moved to her neck and the back of her head. She didn't resist at all and her mind was now only feeling the sensations that I was giving to her.

Later I moved my hands to her breasts and she moaned and shook in my grip. When the feelings became too intense she shook harder and I had to use my mouth to silence her. When she had recovered I stood her up and mentally fiddled with the water timer so that warm water now fell on us, but Monique hardly noticed.

Pushing her against the wall I started soaping her body. I left her mons for later and turned her around after taking care of all I could reach. The stall was not large but I had her bend over so her bum was against the wall and her head on the opposite wall. My hands now cleaned her openings with only fresh water. Monique would have collapsed but couldn't with her legs straight and the position she was in.

Taking some soap I cleaned her pubic hair and rinsed it off. She was very pliant and eventually I just sat her on the floor with her knees against her breasts and her back in a corner. I washed her hair and then her face and under her arms as I would a child. When she was rinsed off I squatted down and stroked into her vagina with my fingers and my thumb striking and rubbing her little nub. She had her next orgasm and tried to pull me close.

I released her and had a very quick shower myself. When I was finished I stood the woman up and let the final seconds of the timer rinse any residue from our bodies.

People were in the hall and I just waited with Monique until they left. When the time came I picked up the woman but she was so out of things that she didn't really comprehend what was happening. I opened the shower door and then picked up the towels with my mind and laid them on her near comatose body. I walked to her room now dripping water and opened her room with my mind.

I laid a towel on the wooden chair and turned the chair around like last time and sat her in it. Keeping her in place mentally I started brushing her long black hair till she was dry. She had come back to her senses in the mean time and was again at war with herself over what she had done to me. With the hair dry I wiped off any lingering water on her skin.

"Shawn that was a mistake..."

"Honeybunch, go lay on the bed." She wanted to protest but did as she was told instead. I climbed on the bed and moved up high enough to begin kissing her again. When I started pinching her nipples all fighting stopped. I moved across her chest and attacked the other nipple and used one hand on the one I left. With my upper torso supported by her rib cage my other hand moved down her abdomen. Her legs tightened together then relaxed. As my fingers started caressing her clit the spread wide. My hand pushed her leg and she opened as wide as she could.

My finger entered her and soon three more joined the first. It was not that she was big but that my fingers were short and small. She moaned and thrashed at the feelings but did not know what to do until the special feeling came to her and I had to put a hand over her mouth to keep her fairly silent.

After she recovered I flipped her on her stomach then manoeuvred her legs under her and spread so that her mons was suspended over the bed. With her mouth in the pillow I slid under her on my back and feasted on her charms. I had to hold her tight and keep her legs in place and it took only seconds till she screamed into the pillow. After another few moments with only occasional licking I slipped a tendril into her vagina to replace my fingers then stroked it into her. This was the first time since dad took Lusa's mother from me that I was able to enter a woman without going to all the effort of keeping her virginity.

She thrashed now and the tendril increased in length and girth until she climaxed so hard that her mind fled all conscious thought.

I felt very good for giving this young woman such pleasure. I took advantage of her state and slipped a tiny tendril up her anus and stroked it slowly to see what size she could accommodate. I put the other tendril in her other opening and did as much exploring as I could. The doctor side came out and I saw that she could bear healthy children and there were no lesions or other problems. Her anus only had a few internal haemorrhoids and eventually I would remove them for her. There were no polyps or anything else that would restrict an active sex life in this orifice either.

When she came back to this world she found me holding her and with my head facing hers. A small kiss was all it took to make her look even more beautiful. "What..."

"What we did was wonderful. The only thing to do about it is to discuss what we can and can't do."

"What do you mean?"

"We have to think as if we are forming a company. We each have to commit some things to the company to make it work. I unfortunately have many prior commitments that make our time together limited. I told nobody outside my family that I plan to marry a girl back home."

Monique closed her eyes in pain and simply said, "Oh."

"When I left, she gave me permission to take other lovers. This is the same as other people going to school here. You would be my first but not necessarily my last girlfriend, if you choose. Do you understand this?"

"Will you throw me out if you get a new girlfriend?"

"I would never do that. But you may have to put up with some sisters. I plan on staying in Britain for a few years and this means I build a home for all of us to live in."

"Will I live with you?"

"I certainly hope so. I will be your tutor and that means that I will help as well as I can so that you pass your courses and gain a job in the field you want. I also have to mark papers, help students and do many of the jobs an educator has to do to ensure that the student body is well taken care of. Time will also be spent on visiting my grandparents and new friends. The faculty will not see me as anything but a boy when it comes to sex. You will be seen as odd along with your new sisters for travelling with me and even staying in the same house as me.

"The only camouflage I can think of is to start a large company that needs many personal secretaries. This also means that you must carry out those duties to maintain the subterfuge, along with your school work."

"You seem to have this well thought out."

"No, I don't. It only just came to me. To reiterate, you get a safe, comfortable environment where the family looks out for each other. I treat you as one of my wives in private. If you want to leave you may and I will still assist you. When the time comes for me to leave, I will assist you in finding a job in the field of your choice."

Monique cried, she wanted a standard marriage eventually and a happily ever after scenario. A boyfriend/girlfriend union was good but she wanted just the two of us now. The entire approach was too much like a business venture she figured. Why did it have to be that way?

I kissed her lips tenderly and answered her unspoken question. "Monique there are many things you do not understand about me. I do not like to have people misunderstand some of the things they think are true. The way I have said this may seem sterile but it is much better to lay my cards on the table. I could be like almost all other males and just go slow and have a love develop that is going to rip our hearts out when we need to part. This way you go in with your eyes open. Our hearts may still be shattered though."

I remained silent as she went over all the information she was given. She had to weigh up her current difficulties in making ends meet, together with the mental state she was in before meeting me. School was not easy but she would get her degree. With my help she would gain a higher standing in her class and thus get a chance at a better job. Finally she knew she would not have to worry anymore for she would be taken care of.

"Shawn, I have been doing my own bit of business and see why you have asked me this way. The only thing I seem to be giving you is access to my body."

"No, I get access to your mind too. You are bright, kind, considerate and just the type of person I am looking for. There are many things I cannot do and as an assistant it would be your job to finish them. Now I want to lay on my back and I want you to turn around and let me lick you. When I am doing this you can do the same to me. I am too young to fill your mouth or give you a baby but you will have to be satisfied with that."

Monique smiled and I moved into the best position. She did not know what to do really but I guided her around till she was over my mouth. I held her hips and started to kiss her nether lips and felt her find my small erection and suck it into her mouth. I sucked harder on her and she reciprocated. As she became disoriented later I slipped my tendril into her and started to stroke her slowly. I could feel her reaction and shifted the tendril so it brushed the nerve cluster in the roof of her vagina and caressed her outer lips. When she was so taken with her feelings I formed a small finger beside the tendril and caressed her clit at each stroke.

She came with a scream and I used a mental force to push her face into my crotch to muffle the sound. The effect made all this worthwhile.

When she recovered this time I decided to initiate our union symbolically. I put her on her back and pulled her legs up to the shoulders and slowly entered her. I squeezed her flesh together so we would both get the best of feelings and I started to stroke. I could now enter as far as I could with no fear of ripping a delicate membrane before its time. Adults are very hard to alter but I managed to get her aroused to me entering her more than it should. Moments later she squeezed me with her arms and her tight passage.

When she opened her eyes I gave her a kiss and moved beside her and put my still erect penis into her mouth. She cleaned me and my empty scrotum clean enough to get dressed. I did dress her like a baby then donned my own apparel. "We need to do some more talking. You have a part-time job. You will find someone in a few weeks to take over and start working for my company. I have to find or build a place for us to live off the university grounds and the same for a business. I plan to start selling my art. What do you think of being a curator or an art dealer?"

"I don't know. What will you be selling? I didn't know you were an artist too."

"You can sell my paintings, gnomes and statuary."

"Gnomes?"

"Don't worry about it now. Let's get your work done for class tomorrow." We worked an hour and I managed to leave without anybody the wiser. Monique walked me to the front door and already she looked like a newly minted bride and I felt good to have made that improvement in her.

Rather than go to my small flat, I went to the north and found a bombed out building and one beside it that was too dangerous to enter. It was in a mixed neighbourhood of residential and small business and was probably zoned for both in mind. If I removed all the brick I could make a good shop here that would allow me both to make my art and sell it in the front. The upstairs could be very open with glass in the ceiling and walls. I had not heard of this being done before but it ought to work.

I went to five other locations, finding similar locations that each had something offer that the others didn't. I remembered how Michelangelo had made a large statue then took a long time to move it to where it had to go. I made sure deliveries of large pieces would be easy as long as the lorry was big enough.

The building I envisioned had to have lots of steel to support the loads and I cast my eye far over London to find some I could expropriate. There were many businesses that had been bombed where not all the steel had been removed. One particular place seemed the best and I took a trolley there even if it was getting late.

The place was a large warehouse complex that had one time also been a large factory. Brick and rubble had been pushed aside to allow the lorries to get in and remove what they could from under the collapsed roof. Some of the major beams were on their side and were very thick.

I took a twisted section of beam with three large mental hands. One held the beam in place while the other two slowly twisted the inch and a half metal as if it had gone through a shear. I pictured the required sizes and shapes of the weights for the exercise machines and with the density of mild steel in mind I made imitations as accurately as I could. I used force to punch holes and form large groves to put the pins. Lastly I weighted them in my mind and did just enough trimming to bring them to the standard weight.

The metal was now glowing from all the energy I'd used to form the pieces. With a last minute touch I pushed into the metal the weight of each piece and the logo from the university.

I made discus and shafts to lift them and finally locks to secure them to the shafts. The university would have to drill and tap the holes for the thumb screws.

I took some scrap pieces and tried to squeeze them together but this did not appear to be strong enough bond. I tried to work on different methods to fuse them when I heard in my mind a person in deep grief. It was such a very deep sorrow as if the person was hoping to remove all the pain once and for all.

It was dark enough that I could fly as long if I stayed low. In another section of the large complex a girl of about twelve was standing on an empty crate lying on a disused loading dock. In front of her was a four foot drop, then another four into the pit. Tied above her head was a piece of wire that had escaped the scavengers and the other end was tied around her neck.

Great sobs came from her throat. She saw her life as useless and could see no way to change it from the hell she had to endure every day. With a final heave she closed her eyes and thrust herself into the pit. I reached out with my power and held her still. Another hand sliced the wire a foot from her throat. She opened her eyes and saw herself floating and then move backwards and regain her footing on the cement floor beside the crate.

I kept her secure as I approached. Now that she had regained her senses she could run away, then return here or to some other place to complete her mission. I had to think of a way to overcome this lapse of mine and could think of only one. I floated over a pile of beams and momentarily the light from the moon went across my body. The girl saw this and strangely was not as frightened as I thought she would be. With a final levitation I landed a yard from her.

Since I was so close I released my hold and the girl. Instead of fleeing, she got to her knees in front of me with a beatific smile on her tear streaked face. The first thought after seeing me was that she had died and I was an angel come to fetch her. Her old aches and pains were still present so she revived her ideas that I was an angel sent to help her.

I said in her mind, "Hello, Jessica Ironsides, I have come to assist you in finding your proper path."

"Yes Lord. I have been so lost," came from her mind because she was mute and a little deaf.

Still mentally I said, "I am not an angel but a man. I will still try to prevent the fate that was to befall you." She was still unsteady from the ordeal and all the other things that had happened in her recent past. "Sit on the dock and we can talk."

"Yes master." The fact of our silent communication meant little to her now. Her altered view of me made me now only slightly less divine, as I reached out and held her dirty tear streaked face in my hands and looked into her eyes. Her family had been destitute and with no source of income. They had found refuge in a bombed out building. The building had been a death trap and collapsed one night narrowly missing her but taking all the rest of her family. With no other relatives, she had been living on the streets, her world filled with want as she was used by everybody she met. She was submissive to a fault and this meant that she had become a prostitute for every person she came across. Some were kind enough to feed her or give her cast-offs if they had any.

She had just had sex with five men and boys and been rejected afterwards very vehemently. This was nothing new but she saw that there was no future for her in this life. Her mother's words had come to her about a better life after.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.