Shawn - Cover

Shawn

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Shawn was a very curious lad. The double helix that controlled his growth was unlike anybody before. Perhaps at some time in the future a person like him will be born.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

For the next two days many visitors came to grandpa's door to talk. I seem to have found that the trait of keeping quiet had actually come from dad's father and not dad. He refused to tell anybody about the large cars or the reason why he and the rest of us were in them. The neighbour women were real busy bodies and tried their best to wheedle any information they could out of grandma or dad.

At our supper on the day before we were to buy tickets to the continent, a liveried messenger with a pouch brought word from our sovereign. We were to attend a small informal reception at the palace and each of us was invited by name.

Mom and grandma went into a fit and wanted to get the best to wear. After a while Japera was dragged in and she too wanted something better too. Dad simply went out and bought me a pair of dress pants and a new shirt.

This time the queen sent her own cars again and grandma had lots of time to wave to her friends as she got into the car to leave. Grandpa humphed but really was pleased. We were all ushered into the palace easily and were directed to a waiting room. The conversation continued about what was happening. Everybody but my grandparents were silently asking me to find out. I didn't answer to make the effect right.

A messenger came and we all came into a large room with many important people. The Prime Minister of England, the Archbishop of Canterbury, many earls, barons and commoner politicians were circulating around the room. There were baronesses all over and all sorts of titles for each person. They were working hard for the coronation even if that time was well off yet. Considering the amount of work that had to be done it would not be till summer some time.

The messenger made it to the Lord Steward which in turn reached the queen's ear. She politely exited the conversations and walked toward us. I got a smile and then she smiled at the rest of us. The Lord Steward called everybody to witness.

The queen said in a loud carrying voice, "Doctor Boz, kneel before me." Two scarred Ghurkha Orderly Officers flanked the queen.

Dad did not move and I had to push him with both arms. A small chuckle went out and dad did as he was bid. A small stool was placed before the queen for his use.

"I have been doing some research and found that you have helped save a distant relative of mine. The king of Spain, Juan Carlos Teresa Silverio Alfonso de Borbón y Battenberg, Count de Barcelona, was happy to find that you have saved a distant cousin. It behoves me to perform this service in his stead. I have also found that you have selflessly formed a free clinic in Rhodesia and it is mainly funded by your own resources." The queen talked more about dad and about the obligations to his monarch and vice versa.

With a nod of her head a man came forward with an ornate wooden box and opened it to present to his queen. The beautiful sword owned by her father, King George VI was withdrawn and the man stepped well back. The queen looked around the room and told of all the other things that dad did to help her people dubbed his shoulders. I mentally prodded dad to stand and he did. The queen gave him insignia of the Order of the British Empire. Dad had to make up an instant speech and in all slightly more than an hour had passed. There was polite clapping and a few comments about good will.

The Duke of Edinburgh immediately shook dad's hand. Dad replied out of habit then moved in a daze and was a little unsteady on his feet. More people came and shook his hand too. When he felt he had greeted everybody's hand he returned to his wife and got a big kiss. I was about to congratulate him when I heard, "Master Shawn Boz, kneel before your sovereign."

Was this true? I was only three. There were so many commitments that had to be made and I would have to meet them. I felt a push and almost fell. Turning I saw it was dad with a smile of his own.

The queen said the same things about me and then added rescuing her son Charles and then protecting him against attackers in the park all without knowing who he was. She performed the accolade with her blade and said, "In the name of God, of Saint Michael and of Saint George, I dub thee knight. Be brave, ready and loyal."

I got unsteadily to my feet and was presented with the signal of the Royal Victorian Order.

My hand was shook this time by Charlie and I hugged him to me. "I hoped you didn't remember the fight. Nasty for a young man to see that."

He smiled at me and said, "Nastier to have it presented to you."

His father came forward and shook my hand and said, "I believe this will only be the first of the awards the people of this world will be giving you. As the ceremony dictates, be brave, ready and loyal and you will go far."

My hand was shaken as much as dad's and I had to hold their hands on occasion to stand upright. I endeavoured to at least have a firm handshake even if my hand was much smaller.

When I thought things over I returned to my family and found Anne with them. She ran to me like the little girl she was and gave me a big kiss and I picked her up so only her toes were on the floor.

"You be good. I like you," was all she said before joining her grandmother on a chair.

I kissed mom, Japera and finally Lusa. The last was done quickly so as to not get the young princess angry with me.

Mom had tears in her eyes and wiped them with dad's handkerchief and said, "I am so proud of you both. Now I have two knights to protect me." I pulled away and greeted grandpa and grandma who had tears in their eyes from the ceremony.

Before the meal we were directed to another room 'to pay our keep' and found reporters and photographers all around. The word 'press' sticking out of their hats and at least a third had the same thing in Spanish. Dad was bombarded with questions and ordered to pose just so.

Dad's sanitized version of the "Hidalgo II" came out again but I told him that they already knew all of this from the captain. Dad continued and added just added the three pieces of artwork as a plug for the shipping line. Later he mentioned the reason for the trip was to get enough money to keep the clinic going with the increased services it was now performing. Dad was very diplomatic but expressed how little the white regime was putting out toward the care of the black population.

When my turn came I was asked if I were a doctor as a trap. "In case you didn't notice I am three years old. I have watched my father save many lives and did what I thought was necessary to save another when there was no adult available. The BMA may eventually accept me if I meet their criteria but I doubt before. Now I think you should talk to a very bright lady that wowed the audiences aboard the ship with her abilities at the piano."

Lusa stared bug-eyed at me until she was asked some questions. At the end of her talk she mentioned her piano teacher and how good he was. It was lucky she was not asked the name for she was going to incriminate me as I did her.

Mom was asked questions and after saying how pleased she was she started on the inequities in Rhodesia. Dad let her carry on till she started to border on what the Rhodesian authorities could use against her.

Both grandparents were asked about the goings on and were at a loss to explain how they felt besides happy and very proud.

The dinner was formal and as recent celebrities, we sat closer to the royal family. Mom knew what to do but this type of dinner was an order of magnitude more intricate than even on the ship. I felt a little angry part way through the meal when a minority of those around the table were silently complaining about children and blacks here. I could do little but just endeavoured to remember who they were.

I looked at dad's signal and saw all the diamonds and gold and knew it to be different but just as expensive as mine. The queen was one of the richest people on earth but she could not sell all the property she owned to acquire the money they were supposed to be worth. Best to say she was rich in property, art and love of her people. She was not poor in cash but not as rich as what others would have some believe.

"Dad," I said in my head.

"Hu?"

"Dad, I was wondering if the queen would like first crack at our stones?"

"Sounds like an idea. I trust her much further than any of the diamond merchants we are likely to meet."

The queen was indeed interested and the next day dad and I were back. Dad opened his box and took out all the small loose stones. The next to be shown were the diamond necklaces that I had made so that the women could go to the captain's table dressed as they wanted. Lastly he took out two separate squares of black velvet and exposed the two large diamonds.

The queen picked the smaller stone up and held it to the light then said, "How much does this weigh?"

I let dad answer, "93 carats. The other is 157. They are not what you would call perfect but they certainly are good. The person that cut them was a genius and formed just the right number of facets to accommodate the size and peculiarities of the stone. The flaws are hidden so that each facet would capture the light in the most advantageous way."

The queen and the Duke of Edinburgh were incredulous when dad said he would postpone his flight to Antwerp so that the queen could have the stones assessed by her own people.

Dad got a ride home and I stayed to talk with the Queen Mother and play a little Gershwin on the newly tuned piano. The queen was very busy but the Duke of Edinburgh listened with his children. I played Clair de Lune, by Debussy then some pieces by Igor Stravinsky and Aleksandr Borodin.

As I got off the stool they started to clap and I bowed in acknowledgement. I was asked all sorts of questions about my musical abilities and agreed to teach Charlie a few lessons if I could get some lessons in return from the Ghurkhas and the weapons experts that protected the royal family.

Charlie was eager to start right away so I gave him lessons and helped Anne a little bit too. I had little time to do a good job so I sneaked into his mind and arranged all his musical training in a more logical manner. By the end of the lesson he was playing noticeably better. It was getting late and I was invited to spend the night. This was the first time I had done this. Almost every day I had slept beside Lusa and I figured that some times I would have to be away from her for one reason or another. Because grandpa had no phone a driver was sent with an invitation that I stay the night.

I could just see a closed mouth grandpa explaining to his friends and neighbours about all the royal vehicles stopping at his door. Soon enough the newspapers would have his picture along with the rest of us to commemorate our gaining knighthoods.

I slept little as I usually did and scanned everybody looking for any information I would be able to use in later life. From the royal family I found their way of juggling politics so that they could get what they needed to assist the country and to be truthful some of their own wants and needs. The royal protectors gave me some world war one and two tactics and the importance of logistics.

The Ghurkhas were even more proud to serve the queen than almost any other people on the earth including the Britons. Early the next morning I expressed my desire to take on a Ghurkha or two. The parents had many duties but wanted to see how well I would do. The queen already knew from police reports that I had been very precise in the way the hoodlums had been beaten.

The Duke of Edinburgh led us to the barracks and the partially dressed soldiers came to attention as he alone came in. "I would like a volunteer to teach knife fighting. Is there anybody here with enough confidence not to be hurt if they fail?"

Everybody took one step forward but said nothing. "All right then, let's go to the gym."

We all went to a large room under the palaces that served to train security and keep them in top shape.

The Ghurkhas filed in and gathered around the main mat in the centre of the room. They all stayed at attention as their charges were in the room with them. An old gristly veteran opened a cabinet and withdrew straight wooden batons the length of a knife. He handed one to a young man and looked questionably at who should take the other. I walked forward and opened my hand to receive it. He had held tight and was not about to release it to anybody but the right person. The Ghurkhas were very literal about their orders. They were very loyal even though they didn't even get the same pay as a regular British soldier would have.

With the prince's nod the wood was placed in my hand. My shoes were undone and the socks put in them. The veteran asked if this was right. He got back from the Prince, "Let's not underestimate any opponent. I think you said that a few times if I recall."

The young soldier was as tall as a regular Ghurkha but shorter than the usual European. I said, "I have fought before but never with a knife. Treat me as a serious threat or your mates will ridicule you later. On the other hand you may be far superior to me and beat me easily. I won't let that happen if I can prevent it."

Not giving an opponent time was the Ghurkha way. I ran in quickly and deflected his half-hearted defence and slashed across the artery in his left leg. He turned to fight and I said, "You are almost dead. Your artery was cut and you are on the ground with your life running out."

The man looked at the veteran and got a nod that I was right. I moved again and this time was able to only slash the front of his leg, not a mortal wound. His foot came out and I went flying but regained my footing just as he attacked me. I deflected his knife and punched him in the abdomen. I could not reach too much higher. A backhand caught me in the head and I went down and rolled. I came up ready with the knife. His stroke came in and I dropped my knife and grasped his wrist and flung both feet at his chest. He was off balanced and as he fell I got on him then reached over picked up my knife and sliced his carotid artery.

I got off and the man jumped to his feet. The veteran came forward and said, "You were foolish. You should have plunged the knife between his ribs."

"That is probably true. Now that you see how fast I am will you fight me? Your men will be angry if you beat me and less angry at me if I beat an old man that is on his last legs and about to go home to his family."

This was the best fighter here and I hoped to get him to teach me. His arm and fist went for my face and a wooden knife went from his hand and struck my abdomen. "You are dead little boy." He looked at me and then said, "The Kukri is never thrown but my practice blade was not our usual weapon."

I bowed and said, "Yes I am dead and I will always remember," as I picked up his knife and tossed it back. Then I said, "One more time. The old men have to teach the young ones everything."

The man was surprised and I deflected his knife with mine and struck his hard abdomen with my fist then tried to bring my knife back for a thrust only to see the other knife coming at me and I had to retreat. The man gave an evil grin and attacked with knife and foot that knocked me back and he was on me quickly and plunged the wooden knife in my back.

"That is how it is done. No tricks."

I was able to get up and bowed again. "That was fast. I thought I was quick but you are even quicker. "Will you teach me more? I cannot be a knight and protect the weak if I too must be protected."

"Ah, so you are the young one that saved our charge."

"Only bandaged him. He would have been found and brought home in a city like this."

I fought some more and acquired a few bruises as testament to my efforts. The royal family left but Charlie and Anne stayed. During a rest Anne brought me some water. "How can you fight like that? You are so very fast."

"I thought I was fast but not as good as these men here. I believe you are very well protected, in fact probably the best in the world." The men heard me and they felt proud at my well-deserved praise.

After another hour of fighting I had to call for a rest. I found I would rank below all of these men in ability. After they realised how dangerous I was I found myself beaten regularly even by the first man I fought.

The veteran, Sgt. Rai took me to the range in the next room. Two formidable nannies came first to escort the children to their studies.

I fit plugs into my ears and handled a large handgun for the first time. I was explained all the parts and how to disassemble and assemble it. After the first time I could do it without looking. Mechanics were explained next and I was told to fire at a target close by. I could read the expectation and I didn't want to disappoint any of the curious watchers.

The large calibre gun discharged and I was flung backwards on my butt. The men all laughed and I entered into the fun too to show that I was not angry. The laughing stopped when they saw the bullet hole in the centre of the ring in the target. I was asked to try again and I fired the remaining five shells. They formed a small neat circle close to the centre with the result being a large hole exactly in the middle of the bull's eye.

A heavy rifle was next and when told to fire one round I dropped to the floor in a prone position and hit the target without falling backwards. With only a few more rounds I had to quit because of the hammering to my shoulder and it was time for these men to begin their duties.

I thanked each of the men for their help. They were very interested in me and wanted me back so they could see what I could really do.

I had a bath and was loaned some of Charlie's clothes for the time being. After our noon meal I interrupted Charlie's schedule and taught him some more on the piano, instead of phonetics. His nanny was at the door listening to the music and keeping time to the rhythm with her toe. I started him on a simpler Gershwin melody to play for his grandmother later.

"You know Shawn, my other teacher would not like me to do this. She thinks this music is not quite proper."

"Your grandma is stronger than your teacher. Can you see them wrestling on floor. Your grandmother would twist the teacher's arm and throw her out the door."

Charlie giggled at the sight in his mind and then continued with his piano.

When he was tired we sneaked into an empty classroom. I used chalk and drew different dinosaurs.

"What is this one?"

"Stegosaurus?"

"Good."

I moved over and drew another of the extinct animals and he immediately said, "Triceratops."

"You are good," Now how about this one?

I stepped away from the drawing and he said, "Tyrannosaurus Rex."

"Close, that one is an Allosaurus. Its mouth is different but not much."

When the three blackboards were full I started to wipe them off when Charlie said, "Wait, leave them on. I can study them later."

"Ok," then I redid the images that had been damaged. I wrote the names of the animals under each of the drawings.

In a while Charlie stretched and said, "I'm getting hungry. Let's go see if we can find something to eat?"

"Do you want to go eat with the Ghurkhas? They have curried lamb, I can smell it."

"No, but I would like to go to a pub. You said we could."

"I only asked. Let's try."

The queen was very busy and so was Charlie's father but I could read that he would be done soon. As he came out an office later we were waiting. Charlie walked up and waited to be noticed but I interrupted, "Hello sir, may I have a moment of your time?" I got a nod and continued, "Charlie and I would like to see what a pub meal is like. Can we go with an old babysitter Sgt. Rai? We can go in disguise if you want. Charlie has to get out and meet the people sometime."

He started thinking and said, "Follow me." Inside another office he sat in a chair and then after a moment said, "It is true that our family has to interact with the rest of the country. We were even thinking of getting Charles to go to a public school. Perhaps this is a good way to introduce him to the people and vice versa." He thought for another moment and said, "Let's check on Sgt. Rai's plans."

There was a lot of surprise but the Ghurkhas would go through hell for the Royal Family.

In a short time we left the palace in a nondescript automobile and went to the Rai's favourite pub. Our guide was dressed in civilian clothing and carried his Kukri at his waist. Charlie was in simple clothing and I had a hat on to hide the colour of my hair. The room was smoke filled and many people were talking. As we entered everyone stopped to see who was coming in. Once they saw the familiar face, they resumed their discussions. Two men got up in the back in preparation for leaving. I pulled Charlie to it so that it would be ours. One other Ghurkha, Private Gurung, was having a meal and a pint on his own time and stood at attention and seeing the prince and his commander. Rai spoke in Nepali and told him to resume eating and just watch out for trouble if it arose.

"Stay here while I order. Fish and chips ok with you?"

"Yes I like them but mom won't let us have them often."

I got up and stood beside Rai and ordered for us and let Rai order for himself. I caught the owner's eye and plunked the money down and said, "And a pint for Sgt. Rai and one for the man at the bar that looks like he swallowed a fly." The owner looked at the other Ghurkha and then back at me, "Oll right mate. You will not be hav'n a bit yourself?" He joked.

"I am trying to cut back. It's making me fat," I said with a smile. My bruised face doing a lot to disguise my looks.

We sat and when the meal was ready we got up to get the food. Charlie dove right in and enjoyed himself. I found the food odd but palatable. Rai's dish was different but he seemed to enjoy it.

Charlie after a moment had time to look around and saw all the sports memorabilia on the walls, the dartboards and of course the Union Jack displayed in a place of honour.

There was an argument in the corner and Sergeant Rai tensed. I patted his hand and he jumped. "There are fights all the time and no need to worry, just relax and I will protect you." This made the Sergeant smile and he went back to eating.

In a moment I asked the sergeant, "Can a British lad have a sip of your pint? It is probably his first."

The sergeant thought then pushed the glass to me. I took it and pushed in front of Charlie. "Take a drink. Go easy or you will never live it down."

The boy looked at me in astonishment, then around at the rest of the room and took the glass in two hands and had a sip. With a little contemplation he took a bigger one and set the glass back and said, "That was different. Not bad really," he said as his tongue came out and licked the foam off his upper lip.

As we were leaving Private Gurung got up and wanted to go with us. I said, "We are just tourists now and I think you should just stay and finish your pint." The man was torn until his commander told him to stay.

We walked down the pavement. There were many bombed out buildings still and some were being stripped for parts for the ones being rebuilt. In the next block we found a music store and I pulled my companions into the small establishment. There were rows of sheet music arranged by artist or composer. I spotted some by Gershwin and pulled Charles over too see as I explained how to select the music. Some were very difficult and some were for different instruments. I tried to steer Charlie to one that his grandmother would like and yet not be too difficult to learn.

Charlie wanted to walk out with it and I explained how he had to pay first. I handed him a pound note and he went to the counter and put the money and the music on the counter. An old woman came to the counter and said, "Good day. Will this be all?"

"Yes, I am trying to play some music for my grandmother. Shawn says that she likes Gershwin. Mother likes it too but she is always busy doing things."

The woman looked kindly at Charlie and said, "That is the way it is sometimes. Mothers and fathers are busy trying to keep a roof over your head." The woman handed the change back and said, "Have a good day young man."

I came over with a selection of my own and the woman looked over the counter at me and said, "My goodness, what happened to you?"

"I was trying to stab some mean old bullies and they stabbed me back instead."

"They had no right to do that to you. If I had them here I would give them a piece of my mind and turn them over my knee. You... said stabbed?"

"Yes I was in training and you are lucky. Sergeant Rai is here now. He gave me four bruises on my back, chest and two on my face. But if you look at him you will find a few as well."

The woman looked at the man and finally placed him as a Ghurkha then made the connection that he was one of those who were protecting the Royal Family. She quickly looked at Charlie and recognised him. Looking at my face she saw who I was from the papers. "Oh my God."

"Are you going to punish him? I tried and failed."

The woman opened her mouth and closed it again, trying to think of something to say.

"Don't worry, if I stayed in London long enough I would wear him down till he got a few more bruises. Already the others are thinking I was picking on an old man."

The sergeant came to his own defence and said, "The boy would make a good Ghurkha if he were tall enough to reach higher than my waist."

I placed some money on the counter and took both my purchase and my companions out the front door to the tingling of the bell over our heads.

When we walked back towards the parked car, Charlie found a girl selling cut flowers. He used the rest of his money to buy some for his mother and grandmother. I bought some for Anne so that she would not feel left out.

When we got back I thanked the sergeant for his company and started Charlie back into his studies. His reading skills were well beyond that of an ordinary four year old, but that was because of his nannies and tutors. Later I had a spelling test for him with some of the dinosaur names still on the blackboard. His memory was good and his grasp of phonetics even better.

We then worked hard on the music he'd bought and with the small tinkering he was doing quite well. In a few days he would be able to perform before the crowned heads of a small part of Europe. When the queen called a break he gave her the flowers and then gave the other bouquet to his grandmother. The two women praised his gifts so much that he felt very good for getting them. When Anne came in she saw the flowers and thought them only pretty until she got her own bouquet, then they were all beautiful.

Over supper Charles mentioned everything he had done and promised to play the piano when he had mastered his latest piece. He got his dad to promise to come and see his dinosaurs later in the evening and see how he could spell the names.

I mentioned that I had to get back. "Mothers were kind of odd about their children even if they could take care of themselves." The Queen Mother nodded her head in agreement.

The queen said, "Your father has been asked to come here. Our gemologist says that the stones are quite good. Even the smaller stones are cut in a non-standard way that highlights each of their features. If it weren't for your father's concern for the natives, I would not sell them if I were he."

"They are only minerals, granted they are rare but still just a rock. Value is in the eye of the person that wants them and I for one think them just pretty but basically useless."

An hour later dad came in and the queen greeted him as Sir John. Dad had been getting it all day but felt different getting it now. Over a glass of sherry dad was offered a fair price for all the gems and dad looked at me then accepted. The only thing he stipulated was that the money be given by one of the queen's many charities and it go to one he set up a year ago in Salisbury for his clinic.

The queen agreed and said she would like to fly to Salisbury personally to present the money. "With a little juggling I can make it around the first of May." Charlie then Anne asked to go too. I looked into the Duke of Edinburgh's mind and knew he too would like to escape the cold weather of Britain for Africa.

Dad said, "I would love to have you come and even stay with us if you want. I have many patients to look after and need to start back soon. The doctors that I hired still need a little guidance now and again."

Charlie asked, "Can Shawn stay with us till then? We can take him home and he can teach me more piano and about dinosaurs."

The queen saw me as a positive influence and more along the lines of what she wanted for her son. She said, "Would that be all right with you?"

"It all depends on Shawn. He is young but can make up his own mind like an adult." Everybody looked at me now.

"I would like to stay for another month but I want Lusa to stay with me and I get to take Charlie and Anne too to see grandpa and grandma. She is a pretty good cook."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.