Shawn - Cover

Shawn

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Shawn was a very curious lad. The double helix that controlled his growth was unlike anybody before. Perhaps at some time in the future a person like him will be born.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

Hello friends and readers

I wish to say a few things before you start this story.

'Shawn' is actually my first story. 'Tandra' started when I got stuck for words. As the first story it has elements of later stories or rather they do of this.

I still spell in Canadian English though I put some British spelling because Rhodesia at the time and Britain itself spelt that their own way. (Spelt is a proper word too along with colour). This means that I am going to spell poorly in two versions of English, not just one.

This would and did go into a blog but most people don't read the blog so this is here.

I do not mind anonymous mail if it is neutral or complimentary but if you are going to complain then use a name and address so I can defend myself with.

'Shawn' went through the hands of some editors and because of that it has been improved in many places. My own compliments go out to those people that helped. The work is so large though that they did not stick too it and were intimidated by its size. Nobody finished and put their seal of approval to it.

A very important thing to know is that I am a poor editor no matter how many times I go over the work. Before some wiseguy comments, I went over it many times.

The story now is going out now so people will have something to read and hopefully enjoy over the upcoming holidays.

Lazeez will have the complete story and he will even break it up for me. I have no idea how many chapters will be produced. At my request he will put it out according to my wishes. As it is, a few will complain that they have to stay up too many hours instead of doing things like sleeping and eating. I too am like this and also have to race to the bathroom on occasion because I cannot drag myself away from a good story.

John Wales

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.