Pregnant Babes Craving Cock - Cover

Pregnant Babes Craving Cock

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ann needs a lot of sex, just like a lot of pregnant women and being young and knocked up isn't helping her any.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

Ann had thoroughly loved the wonderful fuck her husband had given her a few nights earlier when he'd arrived home after work. But, within the next day, she was just as horny as though she'd never been fucked at all. Now, three days later, she was overwhelmingly needing a nice stiff horny cock inside her pussy again. Ann finally decided to take another route in trying to get herself some sexual satisfaction that she'd thought about but hadn't yet tried. She had a couple of girlfriends that she knew had bisexual experiences before and that she knew found her sexy. She figured all she had to do was let them know she was interested in playing with them, and they'd come right over and take care of her needs. Ann was right. Bev was one of the girlfriends who she'd known from her high school days and Amy was another one. Amy had actually had several female sexual partners, and she was hot in the panties to bed Ann. She jumped at the chance to fuck with Ann when she was asked.

Bev came over first, one morning shortly after Ann's husband had left for work. After she'd called Bev, Ann washed up to get fresh from sleeping, but she put on a new babydoll nightgown without panties just to be sexier for Bev when she arrived. As soon as the doorbell rang, Ann opened it and let Bev in. When she'd closed the door behind them, Bev came over and gave Ann a very loving and caring embrace and then Ann quickly felt Bev moving from reassuring her as a girlfriend to more sensual and sexy embraces and caresses that quickly got Ann worked up and hot for sex.

"Mmmmm, Ann, you've always been so hot and now that you're knocked up, girl, I've been wanting to play with you for quite some time," Bev said, as she pulled off her top and then got her pants, bra and panties off, too. Then she led Ann over to the nearby guest bedroom and they laid down where Bev began to kiss and caress Ann's pregnant body through her babydoll nightie.

"Ann, I want you so badly; I'm so fucking hot for you, girl," Bev said as she kissed Ann's lips and Ann felt herself being turned on and getting very hot for the sexy girlfriend there alone in the bed with her. Bev's hands were all over Ann's body through her nightgown, and then Bev was ready for more and she had Ann sit up so she could pull the short nighty up off her body, exposing her very sexy pregnant belly and her nicely swollen breasts. Then, Bev's mouth went straight to Ann's large nipples and the allure of her nicely enlarged titties from her being knocked up.

"Mmmmm, Bev, I love it. I've been wanting you some too, and when my husband couldn't give me enough hard dick to satisfy me, I decided to give you a call and see if you wanted to play some in the bedroom with me," Ann said. Bev pushed Ann back onto her back and gently reached down, spreading Ann's shapely beautiful young thighs. She wanted to eat Ann's pussy and now she was going to get the chance.

"Oh, fucking hot, Ann, I love that you've got your pussy all nicely shaved smooth and baby soft for me," Bev said as she settled her face in between Ann's thighs and she looked at the very sexy look of Ann's pussy lips without any pussy fur at all. Bev loved to eat another girl's pussy and when they were freshly shaved, that was the best. Bev flicked her tongue up and down over the already moist slit of Ann's hot little pussy and Ann was so horny that she quickly responded to every touch, kiss and caress that Bev gave her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.