Do As You're Told - Cover

Do As You're Told

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A journalist becomes the agent of the Gods, empowered to usher in a new age of mankind. That will mean that he has to sweep away the old social mores and institute a new code of sexual ethics. He is given the ultimate power to overwhelm people's reluctance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Revenge   Violence  

“Lansing residence, Eric speaking,” Celeste’s father answered the phone, more than a little annoyed to be awakened on one of his few days off, especially the workload of late.

“Hi, Daddy!” Celeste greeted her father.

“Baby girl! How good to hear from you again! It’s been too long! To what do I owe the pleasure?” Eric naturally wondered if this was something to do with Celeste’s mother, Phoebe, his bitch of an ex-wife.

“Daddy, there’s someone that I want you to meet, but it’s kind of unusual. Can you come over to the O’Dell house and quickly? The sooner the better, Daddy. Trust me on this! I love you! You’ll see how much in a little bit when you meet him! Trust me, Daddy! You’ll be so happy that you won’t know what to do with yourself. If you can get here before noon, that would be best, please,” Celeste urged her father, who was intrigued and mentally decided to do it ... his baby girl would never do him wrong, after all.

“Okay, princess, I’ll be right there! What should I wear? Casual? Formal?” Eric asked his daughter, truly curious.

“Very casual, Daddy. Believe me about this,” Celeste encouraged him.

“Okay, but answer me this. Does it involve someone for me? A guy for me? I mean, you do know that I’m gay, right, sweetheart? In case I hadn’t made that clear before. I’m one hundred percent, entirely, and absolutely motherfucking gay. Not even a little bit straight, which is why you’re an only child,” Eric informed his daughter, wanting to bring that out into the clear.

“I thought that you might be, Daddy, which is why I found a special guy for you, though I had help. You’re gonna love him. Trust me on that. By the way, Mom’s a total cunt for how she treated you when you two divorced. I wanted you to know that, and also to make it clear that she’s not listening in, because if she were, I wouldn’t be saying that, would I? Anyway, the sooner you get here, the quicker you’ll be in the loop. It’s good news all around, Daddy. I love you!” Celeste impressed the urgency of the matter on her father now.

“Very well, then, I’ll hang up and be there ASAP! Love you, too, sweetheart!” Eric told his daughter with even more affection than before, given how much she had made her true feelings plain about him and her mother.

“Now, call your mother over here, too! I want her here for this as well. The sooner we get everyone involved and aware of things, the better. I want you all under my control, as you should be. The fun thing is that they’ll both be living with us, yet your mother won’t be able to torment your father ever again. It’s going to be an interesting situation, to say the least,” Julian commanded Celeste, even as his hands roamed her bottom, much to her pleasure.

“Yes, Master!” Celeste answered as she dialed the numbers for her mother’s phone, even as she welcomed Julian’s touch.

“Who the fuck is calling me on a Goddamned Sunday morning? You woke me the hell up!” Phoebe Malraux demanded rudely as she picked up the cell, never having used her landline in the past three years.

“It’s me, Mom. Celeste. You know, your daughter?” Celeste told Phoebe, which made her mother calm down a little.

“Okay, Celeste, why aren’t you home? Not that I mind too much. I mean, you’re a growing woman. But where are you, anyway? I just have to wonder, now that I’m awake and aware that you’re not home. Are you with Brittany again? She’s a bad influence, if you ask me, that little bitch. I mean, seriously, her mother is on forty fad diets a year! Or was that her aunt? I don’t recall,” Phoebe asked her daughter rather bluntly.

“It’s her aunt. Her mother’s in prison, just like her father. Didn’t you know that? Money laundering, embezzlement. Securities fraud. The usual white-collar crimes. The aunt’s boyfriend ain’t overly happy about that, either. He worries that she might be influenced by her crook parents. That’s neither here nor there. I’m at the O’Dell’s house and I wondered if you could come over here and speak to Mrs. O’Dell about something for me. Trust me, I wouldn’t call if it wasn’t urgent. It has to do with Tommy and Brittany, at least in part. Please, Mom? It’s a huge favor and I’ll make it up to you, okay? I swear!” Celeste did her best to play at any heartstrings that her mother may have, however weak they might be.

“Well, I need to shower and get dressed, but I’ll be there as soon as I can. Maybe I can get to the bottom of whatever’s been going on over at the O’Dell’s, anyway. People were saying that strange noises were heard from there. Not sure if that has anything to do with this, but I’ll find out. Now, I hate to play the strict mother card too much, but you and I need to have a serious talk about you just wandering off to places like the O’Dell’s whenever you feel like it. I know that I don’t always keep an eye on you too much and you’ve been pretty independent, but I am still your mother.

“I still have custody of you for another year, Celeste, and that means that I am legally responsible for what happens to you. That does require some occasional checkups on you, child, or at least some degree of adult supervision,” Phoebe did her best to play the concerned and protective mother, even if she was a bit too self-absorbed to take that role too seriously on a consistent basis.

“Relax, Mom. I’m perfectly fine. However, things will be even better for everyone if you show up at the O’Dell’s pretty soon. Trust me on that. Love you, Mom,” Celeste said, not adding that while she always loved her mother, she didn’t like her very much right then.

“Alright, alright, let me hang up the phone, and I’ll be on my way! Love you, too, Miss Independent!” Phoebe tried to sound playful, even if she was actually kind of irritated by her daughter rushing her like that.

The phone safely hung up, the next call was placed by Annie O’Dell to her ex-husband, Robert Bernard O’Dell, better known as simply Bob. They had been divorced for some time, as Bob had a wandering eye and Annie a considerable jealous bone, but Annie had always missed his warm, passionate nature. He was always very musical and very loving, and even now, he cared deeply about their one child, Tommy. Annie suspected that he still missed her, but she also knew that he was probably a little bitter over the divorce, especially as he had to pay out a hefty sum in the process. He hadn’t lost his shirt like Celeste’s father nearly did, but it still cost him a sizable amount of money. Men, understandably, tended to resent that, but at the time, Annie was very angry at him and also worried about being able to provide for Tommy, of whom she had primary custody.

“Hello, who is this?” Bob O’Dell answered rather crankily himself, as he was busy wrapping up a breakfast of beer and beans.

“It’s me. Annie. Your ex-wife,” Annie said, slowly and calmly, hoping to avoid the wrath that sometimes came out of him in phone conversations over the years.

“It’s not my weekend to see Tommy, unfortunately, so what the hell do you want, woman?” he snarled at his ex.

“I wondered if you could come over, anyway. For a visit. Tommy’s here and you won’t get in trouble over it. Surely, we can be friends and all, after so many years of raising our boy,” Annie continued playing it softly, putting on her sweetest tone of voice.

“Very well, then, but this is really about you and me, isn’t it? Not about Tommy, am I right? Well, I best put this beer in the fridge instead of finishing it, so I can drive safely to your house. Your house! Funny how it used to be ours! I’m still paying the mortgage for it, though, even after all these years!” Bob calmed down a little, but his old resentments and suspicions still came out to play.

“Well, it’s partly about that, but you’ll see. Just come over, please. I’m begging you,” Annie went into full “damsel in distress” mode, knowing that was another trick that had a chance of working on Bob, because it had in the past.

“Okay, sweetheart, I’ll be on my way!” Bob hung up, put his beer in the fridge, got showered and dressed, and got onto his chopper to head to the other O’Dell residence.

“Still a bit resentful, isn’t he?” Julian noted.

“Yes, but that’s quite normal for ex-husbands, I guess. Divorce is expensive and painful for most of them. To be honest, what I divorced him over seems so petty now that I honestly feel like a fool, but it will work out now, I think,” Annie replied as she felt her son’s hands probing her pussy to lightly stroke it, making her sigh, “sweetie, that feels so fucking good right now!”

“I hope so, Mommy, because I want you to feel good!” Tommy told his mother as he continued playing with her twat.

“So, who do I call?” Renee asked Julian.

“How far away are your boyfriend, your daughter, your personal trainer, and his girlfriend?” Julian inquired.

“My boyfriend is in another town, attending some kind of police seminar thing or whatever, so it will be a while for him. I still wonder if he’s been faithful or not, but I can’t judge and no longer care. I just don’t feel the urge to be all possessive or controlling or hypocritical about the whole thing anymore. Want me to call him, anyway?” Renee asked Julian.

“Yes, but then put me on the line. Trust me. I know what I’m doing. Talk to him for a bit first, but when I say, ‘my turn, ‘ give the phone to me,” Julian instructed Brittany’s aunt.

“As you wish, of course,” Renee said as she dialed the numbers, curious as to his intent.

“Hello, baby, what is it?” Alberto answered the phone, pleased to hear from his girlfriend, though he sounded a little distracted.

“I just wanted to call on you and give you a chance to speak to a friend of mine,” Renee said, writing down on some paper, with a little amusement, that she thought that Alberto wasn’t alone.

“Very well, who’s the friend?” Alberto asked, rather curious.

“My turn,” Julian told Renee and she handed him the phone.

“Hello, Alberto. This is Julian Hunter. I want you to be honest with me. Right now, are you alone?” Julian asked directly.

“No, I’m not,” Alberto confessed, “I’ve never heard of you. Are you sleeping with my girlfriend?”

“Yes, but that simply makes her even, doesn’t it? Aren’t you with a woman? Not that I’m judging. Nor is Renee. But you shouldn’t be, either,” Julian demanded, putting the phone on the speaker function.

“Actually, I’m with ... Priscilla. There was no conference. I made it up as an alibi to fuck her. We’ve been having an affair ever since she told me about Renee sleeping with her personal trainer and his girlfriend. As she told me, ‘If Mom can cheat, so can you!’ Seems that she really does like me more than I first thought. Oh, I still care about Renee, but I can’t give her daughter up any more than I could give her up, you see. I guess that she feels the same about her trainer. I don’t want to break it off with either of them if I can help it. Why should she get all jealous over me with her daughter when she cheats on me all the time herself?” Alberto ranted.

“Not to worry, Alberto. I think that from now on, you can both fuck around with impunity, because I will be ordering you to do so ... and to accept each other’s affairs. You will not break up. You will not stop fucking each other. In fact, you’ll live together and fuck each other even more often than you did before. I have decided that you’ll get married, even. Priscilla can be your step daughter as well as your lover. She’ll also be Renee’s lover, and you’ll both with a lot of other people. So, Alberto, Priscilla, come join us today at the O’Dell house. Take the freeway to get here by noon if possible. That will be in time for lunch, I believe. That’s an order!” Julian directed Renee’s boyfriend and her daughter, knowing that both heard it.

“Yes, sir!” Alberto answered, much to his shock, now realizing that people, for whatever reason, couldn’t defy Julian at all.

Alberto came inside Priscilla, who had already squirted from knowing that her mother knew about them being together. He swatted her on the tush as he led her to the shower, since they needed to clean up a bit. He had just been up her ass, after all. From the way that she admired her mother’s boyfriend, there was going to be a lot more of that in the future, even without Julian commanding it. Alberto knew that look of lustful anticipation, after all.

“Well, that kills two birds with one stone, but now you need to call Will and Felicia. Keep the phone on speaker so that I can intervene when necessary. If worse comes to worse, I want to be able to command them to show up. I want them here, so that they can be enticed into our little tribe,” Julian urged Renee, whose hands were busy groping him while he caressed Sandy’s bottom.

“Thank you, Julian. Seriously! This is going to make things so much better for all of us!” Renee whispered into Julian’s ear as she stopped pleasuring him to dial the phone again.

“Hey, there, Amazon! Did I ever tell you that Felicia and I get a kick out of how muscular you are? It’s fucking hot that you’re now so lean and powerful, just like us,” Will Mann answered the phone.

“Nice to know, Hulk! Anyway, I need you both to come here, ASAP, and by here, I mean the O’Dell residence. Long story on that, but you’ll understand better when you arrive. It’s urgent, trust me. You won’t want to pass up this opportunity!” Renee impressed upon Horace William Mann (see why he went by Will?) the necessity of Felicia and him showing up, pronto.

“Very well, then! Felicia already said that she wants to see you again, anyway, and I’ve missed you terribly myself, so we’re underway! Do you want us to bring any sex toys?” Will asked Renee, curious about what was involved.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.