Do As You're Told - Cover

Do As You're Told

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A journalist becomes the agent of the Gods, empowered to usher in a new age of mankind. That will mean that he has to sweep away the old social mores and institute a new code of sexual ethics. He is given the ultimate power to overwhelm people's reluctance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Revenge   Violence  

The group took a dip in Annie’s, now Julian’s swimming pool to cool off from the heat of their lusts, which taken the form of a serious orgy between the two guys and four gals, including Annie together with her son Tommy. The two of them looked alike, too, with his white-gold hair and her more amber shade, but both still quite blonde. They both have the same short, cute noses, too, and the same full lips.

Naturally, they all skinny-dipped in the pool, given the height of the fence to conceal it from the neighbors. However, there was a slight hole, and on the other side of the fence was none other than Beth Fontaine, born Elisabeth Margarethe Fontaine, the daughter of an Austrian mother and a Haitian father ... born in New York City, of all places. Beth simply couldn’t help but look in, and she shivered with excitement at the sight ... two delightfully nude men and four deliciously naked women. That was when Beth had a brainstorm and whistled a little, before sticking her tongue out through the hole.

The whistle caught Julian’s ears, followed by the tongue, and he promptly walked over to the opening in the fence. Once there, he pressed his naked cock against the anonymous appendage and offered its owner the chance to lick as much as she wished. Before he knew it, Beth was on her knees, sucking his dick with a fury, her tongue also exploring his balls for the hell of it through their nice little glory hole. She didn’t let up, either, not with the taste of his pre-cum in her mouth. It was her goal to swallow his load, and she didn’t quit sucking or licking Julian until he exploded down her throat.

Julian was about to pull away, but Beth urged him, “Not yet, please. I haven’t gotten the chance to rim you.”

Thrilled with such a nasty proposal, Julian bent over and spread his cheeks, letting Beth eat his ass for the sheer, raunchy joy of it. She left no area of his butt untouched, her lips and tongue gliding all over his ass, including his buns as well as his crack. She even licked his taint and started fingering his asshole, trying to get him hard again.

Once Julian was stiff enough, Beth presented him through the hole with her bare bottom and passed some lube through the opening. She didn’t have to tell him what she craved, and sure enough, his dick was buried as far as it could buried as far as it could be inside her ass. The harder he sodomized her, the more she moaned and the more he could smell her excitement. Finally, he heard her ear-piercing scream of ecstasy, as she clenched on his dick and forced him to cum within her bowels.

“Thank you, stranger. How about we knock a bigger hole into this fence, so we can see more of each other?” Julian laughed, prompting Beth to do exactly that, before a look of horror crossed her face.

“Merde! Tabernac! The subdivision is going to fine us!” Beth worried for a moment, but she still took a sledgehammer and opened a massive gap in the wall between them.

“The subdivision will do no such thing, I assure you. I will forbid them to take any action against us, and my words are commands to everyone. Haven’t you figured that out yet?” Julian chuckled.

“Who else lives with you?” Julian asked her.

“My brother, Raymond Fontaine. He is slightly younger. Same father, different mother. Our father was a very loving man. Just not big on fidelity, but neither are we. Raymond is also my lover, you see, and he’s stationed overseas, but we have an understanding that both of us can fool around when we have an itch to scratch. Unlike my mother, who is an Austrian, his mother was a Puerto Rican. My mother still lives, but she moved back to Vienna after his mother and our father were killed in a plane crash. They had a menage a trois going on, and I suppose that their polyamorous ways were passed down to us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.