Do As You're Told - Cover

Do As You're Told

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A journalist becomes the agent of the Gods, empowered to usher in a new age of mankind. That will mean that he has to sweep away the old social mores and institute a new code of sexual ethics. He is given the ultimate power to overwhelm people's reluctance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Revenge   Violence  

The next evening

Julian was busy pounding the shit out of Felicia, while Will was balls deep inside Annie, when his phone rang and he quickly answered it. It was Anton, of course, and he had already broken into the Fletcher house. Julian didn’t miss a beat, didn’t even skip a stroke, as his every thrust buried his cock deeper inside Felicia, but he answered Anton with a firm resolve. He knew what this had to be about, after all. Douglas Fletcher.

“This is Anton. We’re ... inside. We’re about to grab him. His wife is here, too, but no one else. It appears that they are in the middle of um ... you know...,” Anton stammered a bit now.

He might be somewhat used to sex by now, but he wasn’t used to intruding upon the marital relations that he clearly interrupted between a seemingly happy couple. This was, forget a whole new ball of wax ... this was a whole new wax museum! However, before Anton could strike, something else happened: a change of heart inside Julian Vaughan, their Master. He realized what he was about to order a young orphan to do to another orphan, he himself being an orphan, of course. They were all victims of the nuns ... and survivors of the abuse, even a bully and thug like Doug Fletcher.

“Anton ... abort! I repeat ... abort! Don’t go any further. The mission is canceled. I don’t need revenge against a fellow orphan, not with the help of yet more orphans. This is just plain murder and kidnapping, worse than anything that we did to the nuns. They were constant abusers and we stopped ongoing. This guy, whatever, his flaws and the horrible things that he did when we were lads, was a victim and a survivor as well as an abuser and rapist. I’m pretty sure that he was egged on by Sister Janice, anyway,” Julian gave the order, confident that Anton would have to obey him, of course.

Anton suddenly felt a huge weight lift from his shoulders, as did the rest of the crew. However, even though he wasn’t going to kill the guy, he had another idea. He took his phone in with him into the master bedroom, followed by the others. It was the perfect revenge, after all, wasn’t it? If he couldn’t kill the guy, he’d convert him. He would turn him into one of Master’s playthings, just like himself and so many others. It would be for the greater good, wouldn’t it?

“Master, I concur, but may I suggest an alternative? You there, answer this phone! Speak and listen to the voice on the other end or else, and do you want to play those kinds of games? When you’re done listening to him, pass it back to me!” Anton handed the phone to Doug while pointing his Luger to the man’s head.

Doug Fletcher pissed himself, just as his wife did, now sitting there in abject terror due to these warped and weird home invaders. All thoughts of physical intimacy were gone for now, of course. The horror of the situation truly paralyzed them with fear before Doug at last took the phone and awaited the commands to come.

Julian didn’t miss a beat, realizing what Anton had in mind, and recovering his focus to take command of the enterprise laid out by the orphan. Still fucking Felicia, Julian took a deep breath and moved ahead with the hostile takeover of his old enemy and bully’s life). He was inspired to take a brand new approach to the whole situation.

“Douglas Hamilton Fletcher, this is your new Master, Julian Vaughan. Do you remember me, Dougie? Oh, yeah, you hate that name, just as I hated being called ‘Julie,’ ‘Julia,’ etc. This is your golden opportunity to atone for your past transgressions against me. Well, you don’t have a choice, of course. I bet that you pissed on yourself. Did you pee on yourself, Dougie? Tell the truth and shame the Devil! I bet that your wifey did so, too.

“Step one in your program of rehabilitation is to take a shower. Both of you, together, will wash each other clean, rinse each other off, and dry each other, but don’t dare get dressed at all. My team, led by Brother Anton here, will watch and make sure of your compliance. Don’t you dare attack, disobey, or even stare daggers at them! That’s an order and you’ll find that when I give orders, you will follow them!

“Alright, Anton. You know what to do! March them off to the shower!” Julian instructed Anton, who led his crew in carrying out Master’s commands.

After a relatively brief shower, which was admittedly rushed by the evident impatience of Anton and his posse, the Fletchers were forced to dry off and were now taken to the kitchen. The fact that they were both still naked more than unnerved both of them, even as Anton prepared to receive the next directions from his Master, aka the Boss. They were even more stunned when they heard a breathless Julian issue his next command.

“Both of you, put your hands on the nearest kitchen counter or island. Now, bend over said counter or island. Anton, get some butter, margarine, oil, or shortening from either the pantry or the fridge. Spread their cheeks, starting with Doug, and then moving on to his wife. Now, when that is done, stick a finger in each of their cornholes to prepare them for anal intrusion. Dougie, what’s your wife’s name?” Julian insisted over the speaker phone.

“Marin,” Doug admitted, even as he felt the slick finger roughly entering his bunghole and knew that his wife endured the same.

“Marin. Pretty name. What language is that, what nationality?” Julian asked while he came inside an even more aroused Felicia who creamed herself as she listened to the whole situation.

“Norwegian,” Dougie grunted and winced as he felt that finger go back there again.

“Norwegian. Alright, it’s time to catch the train, guys. Or, rather, pull one. Anton, shove your cock up Dougie’s ass. I assure you, it isn’t virgin. Trust me. Just put a second finger in Marin’s tush, of course, even as you sodomize her husband right next to her. I want to know that he is in pain, too. Go rough. Make it hurt,” Julian commanded Anton to bugger Dougie now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.