Do As You're Told - Cover

Do As You're Told

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A journalist becomes the agent of the Gods, empowered to usher in a new age of mankind. That will mean that he has to sweep away the old social mores and institute a new code of sexual ethics. He is given the ultimate power to overwhelm people's reluctance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Revenge   Violence  

Three days after Thanksgiving...

“So, after three days of eating turkey stew and ham sandwiches, are you bored with it yet, ladies? Or should I call you ‘sisters’? You’re still nuns, albeit in captivity, after all. What to do with you next? Maybe we should hobble you with a sledgehammer so that you can never escape. What do you think?” Julian taunted Sister Monica, the eldest, just after he had fucked her in all three holes and passed her around to the rest of his tribe.

Of course, she had a ball gag in her mouth by now, so it was tough for her to respond, but she muffled something of an answer. Julian laughed as he applied a paddle to her bottom and admired the loads of cum leaking from it. By now, the orphans had fully joined the congregation and participated in the abuse as payback for years of suffering inflicted upon them by the nuns. That was when someone slipped Julian a note: Sister Laura had suffered a heart attack and died.

Julian shrugged. It was a risk with all of those sedatives that he ordered the cooks to put into the food constantly. He wasn’t too worried about it. There was no shortage of sex partners, willing or otherwise. If the second eldest nun perished, so be it. At least he had the sadistic satisfaction of knowing that she never lived to taste freedom again. She had died in bondage and he loved that thought, as it meant that he had truly defeated and punished her. Given how she treated the orphans, she more than had it coming to her.

The nuns now totaled twenty-three instead of twenty-four, and in time, their numbers would dwindle further than that. They weren’t all spring chickens, after all. Several of them were old enough to be grandmothers, in fact, especially Sister Monica, though she looked better preserved than a number of her sisters in that order. Evidently, Sister Laura had a somewhat weaker constitution, but Julian didn’t have any sympathy or empathy for her, given her callous and cruel conduct of the past.

“Any progress on finding Doug Fletcher?” Julian now inquired, to which Anton answered.

“Yes, in fact. We found his residence, in Natchez, Mississippi, which is a bit of a trip just to conduct an affair with a cruel and capricious ancient nun. He really must have suffered some real Stockholm Syndrome or something to go to that trouble just to ‘dust off the antiques,’ to quote from ‘Just Shoot Me,’ if you ask me. I’d rather shoot myself than fall in love with one of those vicious bitches!

“Anyway, shall we collect him? He’s married, with children, mind you, but something tells me that they’re better off without a man like that in their lives. The sooner he dies, the sooner his wife and children will be free of his malign influence, I dare say. We’d be doing them a favor, if we’re being entirely honest here. I’m eager to get started and finished with this,” Anton now suggested.

“Yes, it’s high time. Grab the bastard and make him pay at last! He needs to get what’s coming to him! We’ll geld him for a start, of course. We can’t have him having any fun, after all. I can’t wait until he wakes up without his family jewels! He can keep his dick, but not his balls. I don’t want to have to fool around with catheters. It’s too much fuss and bother. As long as he doesn’t have testes, he will be a genetic dead end and never get it up again,” Julian smiled wickedly.

“What to do with her, though, in the meantime? Put her back in her cell? Or something else instead? I await your pleasure, Master,” Sandy asked her beloved Master, Julian.

“Do this. Give Sister Carmen privileges that Sister Monica doesn’t possess. The youngest and least guilty, she who has done the least harm to us all. Work toward her rehabilitation, if you will. I want Sister Monica to see someone else, prettier and more charming, get much better perks and preferential treatment than her. We’ll start by removing her chastity belt and see what happens next.

“If she responds positively to this, we’ll move on to letting her out of her cage and simply ordering her not to escape or leave her bed until instructed to do so. Bit by bit, we’ll use her as the test case and example of what could happen ... if a captive behaves and earns an easier, cushier life. That’s how we will torment the other captives ... with hope and envy, even as they continue to endure much worse things,” Julian announced, making Sandy lick her lips in lust and enthusiasm.

“Maybe I can mentor or tutor Sister Carmen on how not to be such a nun, eh? She’ll still be a novice, but not in that sense. What do you think? Don’t worry. I’ll include the others, including Master, of course, in her re-education. I just see ... potential with that girl. What does Master think of that idea?” Sandy urged him.

“That sounds good to me. A good mentor could help guide her in the transition from captive to member of the tribe. Some of the other younger nuns might still have hope, too, but we’ll go from the youngest and most innocent from that convent before moving onward. They have the best prospects for the future, after all,” Julian smirked at the idea of “corrupting” Carmen so thoroughly that she became an eager participant in their activities.

She had been a victim herself of the nuns, after all, hadn’t she? She was an orphan herself at one point. She had surely been punished enough or close to it, hadn’t she? Frankly, she had also proved more co-operative than most with the sexual chores assigned to her, so much so that she spent less time in the chastity belt than most of them. Maybe it was because she was younger and more given to lustful tendencies than others.

“Well, she is a teenage girl, after all,” Annie laughed, “name me one such girl that you’ve met who isn’t a lot hornier than she lets on ... and trust me, you don’t know her as well as you think.”

“Touche,” Brittany snickered, “I’m going to love spreading Carmen’s cheeks and licking that sweet ass of hers!”

“Yep, she has a rather juicy snatch, too!” Celeste commented, even as Sister Monica overheard them, hopeless to object or resist what was about to happen.

“Bring me Sister Carmen. I want to remove her chastity belt in Sister Monica’s presence. From this moment forward, she is simply ‘Carmen.’ Not ‘Sister’ anything. I want her to get used to the idea of working toward inclusion among the tribe, rather than as one of the doomed sisterhood,” Julian instructed Tommy, “oh, and Tommy?”

“Yes, Master?” Tommy wondered.

“You get to be first to fuck her right out of her chastity belt, because I want to reward you for bringing her here. I also want to see what Sister Monica does in response to that. I want her green with envy, truth be told,” Julian laughed as Tommy rushed to collect Sister Carmen.

“By the way, Master, is that Bianca’s bottom on your breath? Are those her juices on your dick? I bet that they are, aren’t they? Bianca’s yummy, no doubt of that!” Sherry wondered.

“That she is. I butt-fucked her last night and she practically shouted her climax loud enough to hear in Alabama or New Mexico or Oklahoma or something! That girl knows how to use her, shall we say, ‘assets,’ if you will?” George chuckled.

“So, that was the sweet booty I tasted on your prick when I sucked it last night! Delicious! I loved sucking it, anyway, as I always do, but knowing that it was straight from Bianca’s tush makes it even better. Next time, let me know in time to clean her cornhole of all of your jizz, too! My tongue loves to taste booty, after all!” Sherry winked at her husband, sincerely eager as she was to rim the delectable Bianca.

“In the meantime, though, why don’t you bend over for me so I can plow you while your husband does his ex-wife. Then we can swap, of course. Bob, Annie, why don’t you share Sister Monica now? Bob can use her ass while Annie makes her lick her browneye. Beth, Ray, let’s have you two sixty-nine in front of us all,” Julian commanded while he lined up with Sherry and began plowing her good and rough from behind.

“What about us?” Brittany asked now.

“Yeah, what about us?” Celeste asked, even as she played with her girlfriend’s buns and her mother’s with each hand.

“Threesome, you two with Phoebe. Let’s see it. Celeste, lick your mother’s butt while Brittany tastes yours. A daisy chain, if you will. Sound like fun?” Julian directed the trio.

“Yum! Yum! Love the bum!” Celeste winked at Julian as she descended upon her own mother and began to rim her.

“Let me at it!” Brittany rushed to her spot right behind Celeste to start licking away at her backdoor, “I love that dusky butt of yours!”

“You’re not so ... bad yourself, sweetie! But, oh, Celeste’s tongue ... it’s so wonderful!” Phoebe exclaimed as she felt every lick across her browneye.

“Mom’s delicious, ain’t she?” Celeste declared as she kept tonguing her tush.

Julian, for his part, was balls deep inside Sherry and she pushed back furiously at him while Tommy returned with Sister Carmen. He took the key proffered to him by Julian and quickly released the stunned Carmen from her chastity belt. Before Carmen could react, the novice was bent over and Tommy bottomed out inside her as quickly as he could. She moved her hips rather hungrily, of course, eager as she was for more straight-up sex that didn’t include any torture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.