Do As You're Told - Cover

Do As You're Told

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A journalist becomes the agent of the Gods, empowered to usher in a new age of mankind. That will mean that he has to sweep away the old social mores and institute a new code of sexual ethics. He is given the ultimate power to overwhelm people's reluctance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Revenge   Violence  

“Ah, Election Day at last! I can hardly wait to see my five handpicked candidates sweep the polls and become the new county executive. Then we need to handpick a new sheriff and tax collector, but that shouldn’t be too difficult, either. I’m thinking of Daphne for tax collector and Alberto for sheriff. I can only guess the reaction to a Latino sheriff, to put it mildly. At some point, we’ll want to control the district attorney, too, but owning the executive is a major step in the right direction. There’s a number of county ordinances to remove and others to impose, which can help key areas that need to be fixed,” Julian Vaughan remarked as he rubbed Moriah’s and Heather Anne’s bellies, looking forward to both swelling with his seed.

“Yes, Master, that is definitely true ... you know what else is true?” Sandy asked Julian with a hint of mischief in her eyes.

“What would that be, sugar plum?” Julian used one of many pet names for his first ever slut-slave, a woman whose utter thralldom to him had set things in motion.

“I need that cock of yours up my ass, pretty please! You know that I’m hooked on sodomy, especially with you, and I also want my cunt fucked good, so I can have your baby! Face it, Master, you’re stuck with me. You broke me, you bought me!” Sandy teased the man who really did own every part of her, just as he owned Celeste, her lesbian lover.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way, babe. I adore how slutty you are, you know, now that you’re a slut rather than a tease,” Julian declared as he eased into Sandy’s butt from behind, watching the TV with her in the master bedroom of their rather impressive communal lodging.

“Thanks to you, Master, who knew what I really needed. Oh, fuck, yes! Drill my ass!” Sandy egged Julian on, eager as she was to have his fine cock up her bottom.

Meanwhile, Moriah and Heather Anne had Celeste pinned to the bed next to the others, both of them sucking her tits and playing with her juicy twat as well as licking that luscious olive skin of hers. All that Celeste could do was moan in ecstasy as two girls near her own age pleasured her with their fingers and tongues, even as she heard her fiancee get pounded anally by the leader of their sect. Celeste really enjoyed hearing Sandy curse and swear in both English and Romanian, to say the least, while Master Julian plundered her bowels so ruthlessly.

Julian certainly had no complaints, as Sandy’s asshole was as hot and tight as ever. He admired and fondled her twin moons as he ravaged her booty, his thick rod delving as deeply as possible into her bum. The deeper he went inside Sandy, the more she moaned and cussed in her sexual bliss, the euphoria completely taking over her body as well as her mind. It was helpful to remind his most senior slave that she was still very much his and he cared for her very much. Sex, especially anal sex, was a great way to achieve that.

“Oh ... fuck ... my ... ass!” Sandy begged Julian, not that he needed much coaxing to do that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.