Do As You're Told - Cover

Do As You're Told

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A journalist becomes the agent of the Gods, empowered to usher in a new age of mankind. That will mean that he has to sweep away the old social mores and institute a new code of sexual ethics. He is given the ultimate power to overwhelm people's reluctance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Revenge   Violence  

Life just didn’t get better than this, except when the doorbell rang again, with Julian letting Annie answer it to find ... Will Mann and Felicia Montes, with their bag full of sex toys, of course. Will had some slave-type fetish gear on, of all things, including a dog collar with a leash, which Felicia held in her hands. Evidently, Will was in a rather kinky, submissive mood, much to Renee’s shock at least, as she had never seen him like that. Felicia herself had on a latex corset, a pair of black silk panties that left little to the imagination, black garters, and black stiletto heels, though she also had Will carrying another collar with him, one clearly meant for her. This was a real surprise for Julian, to put it mildly.

“Look, sir, it’s obvious that we’re here to be your sex slaves, or rather that’s what we hoped for, along with a chance to help train Renee in her submission to you, if you wish it. That being said, I wanted to give you a chance to collar me now. There’s another collar in the bag for Renee if she wants one as well. Alberto, sorry about how things happened, but I think that you’ll find that things are turning out for the best. I hope that we can get along, given that we’ll all be serving Julian now,” Felicia told them, “Oh, and Alberto, I’ve been fantasizing about you in my ass for the longest time!”

Alberto was very stunned by this, but he didn’t have time to speak, as Julian placed the collar on Felicia while she knelt before him, and then put another collar on Renee as well. He didn’t know if he wished to collar everyone in his group, but these three could certainly use it. He was very thrilled when Will also showed everyone the zipper in the back of his outfit that made for easy access to his butt for those wishing to spank or fuck him there. Will really appeared to be eager to join Felicia in service to Julian, though with some authority as a trainer, personal and otherwise.

“And look at these sex toys! My God, folks, this is going to be a hot time in the old town tonight for sure! Ink for temporary slave tattoos, surplus butt-plugs, anal beads, vibrators, that strap-on with thigh harness, a harnessless dildo, lots of lube, and what’s this? Really? A cock ring? Kinky as hell!” Sandy laughed out loud, as did Priscilla, looking at Renee very funny indeed.

“Mom, you have quite the wild side there, don’t you? What all have you three been up to, anyway? I could use some of these on Brittany, for instance!” Priscilla teased her cousin, “Or have her use them on me!”

“Don’t forget me! I’m going to be Sandy’s bride, after all, so I’m going to have to be ready to dominate and submit, I believe! Sandy’s such a switch that it ain’t funny!” Celeste added, “Of course, tying you two up would be a treat as well. Not to mention with Tommy once in a while. Him typing me up. Me tying him up. Same kind of deal. Are these communal property now?”

“Yes, but under my control. I decide who uses what, when, where, and how ... and to whom!” Julian chuckled as he swatted a few on the tush right then, “I love you guys, but know your place. I am a benevolent master, but I’m still your master now, aren’t I?”

“That you are!” Dee interrupted them, walking inside an unlocked door, with Luis in tow, “Look, I’m a schoolteacher and not a day goes by that I don’t fantasize of being this instead,” she showed her Catholic schoolgirl outfit, complete with a knee-length plaid skirt.

“And I used to be a schoolteacher myself, before I was defrocked. And I definitely thought of doing this. In fact, I did it, back when Dee was younger. She was my student and I had my way with her,” Luis grinned, not showing his sixty-three years of life.

“Yes, you were Father Luis back then, and I loved corrupting a priest! That’s how he lost his collar, but now he’s ready for another one ... for both of us. We’ve both fantasized about belonging to a master or mistress, and now we do. When Annie told us about this, well, it was our dream come true! Well, one of them, at any rate! News flash, Annie ... we’ve been eager to get into your panties for ages ... and now you’re wearing nothing at all, serving Julian here, and engaged to wed the man. Or should I say ‘The Man, ‘ right?” Dee snickered, as Julian reached under her skirt to pull down her panties.

“Lace panties ... nice touch of the sophisticate beneath the innocent facade! Sandy, undress Luis here. I’m going to remove Dee’s clothing, but there will still be no fucking yet. I will feel her up under her skirt, though. We need to first have lunch, now that everyone’s here. Luis, Dee, welcome to the family, tribe, whatever you want to call it. The Hunter household. This is Will Mann and Felicia Montes, who have also just joined us. You’re all taking the Hunter surname, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

“I will guide you. We will all live together under my roof, under my rule, under my control. And believe me, guys, you’re going to be happier and more satisfied than you can possibly imagine,” Julian informed them, “But first, we’ll have lunch, and this time, Brittany and Celeste will cook it together, as a team, as best friends. Ready, girls?”

“Very much so, but can we wear aprons? I’d like to cook with an apron on and nothing else, just like Jane March in Color of Night,” Celeste asked her Master, quite eager to serve him.

“I agree with that. I find it very sexy! And we can have Priscilla help out?” Brittany urged Julian.

“Oh, great idea! Priscilla, grab three aprons, one for each of you. You’re all cooking lunch today, while Eric and Jerry are cooking supper ... also in nothing but the apron, of course,” Julian laughed as he ordered them, enjoying the view of those naked bottoms left exposed by the aprons, “Oh, and ladies?”

“Yes, Master?” Celeste replied eagerly.

“Don’t tell me what you’re cooking in advance. Just make it a surprise for all of us,” Julian smiled.

“Yes, Sir!” Celeste said as she winked and then curtsied to him as if he were a monarch.

“So, we’re all to go around naked, eh? I love the sound of that. Nothing to wear but my collar, serving our man! Sounds delightful!” Dee told Julian with a kiss, while Sandy, Beth, and Annie played with his cock and balls.

“Yes, that’s sort of the idea. Or part of it. I reserve the right to clothe you at times, but only when it suits me. I reserve the right to make you go topless or bottomless. I can do whatever I wish with you. Just understand that I am not entirely being selfish here. I have this power and I’ve been using it to get laid in part, but I’ve also been using it to break the chains of established moral conventions, to set people free from the old taboos.

“This is a more than a family or the beginnings of a community. This is a revolution, boys and girls! We’re setting fire to the whole fabric of genteel society as people think of it. The world of unwritten laws and unspoken rules, of assumptions, of false dilemmas and false choices and ultimatums and pandering to jealousy, coddling the green-eyed monster. Not that all Southern traditions are bad, just the ones that imprison people in the dungeons of hypocrisy rather than encourage their real virtues.

“But enough of that for now. I plan to give you back the clerical collar that you lost, Luis, and give you a new one, George. That’s part of my plan. A new religion. It’s not a matter of choice. If your God was real, my powers shouldn’t exist, anyway. The fact that I have them tells me that God is operating on a different wavelength from what humans expect or have been taught in their various collections of holy books. It also tells me that some form of divinity or deity is real, just not the one that is depicted in much of civilization. Both ancient, modern, and postmodern ideas of God are all quite wrong. I’m living proof of that fact.

“A first step will be your resignation from your church and ministry, along with the creation of a new entity, legally and otherwise. This will be one where you two, myself, and a few others handpicked by me can serve as the new clergy, the new priests and prophets of the new age, if you will. We already have more than enough to form such a congregation, at least to the satisfaction of the requisite authorities here in Texas.

“I want to be there for your resignation next Sunday and I want to work with you on your final sermon. I want it to be a real barnburner of a speech, you see, one that will light a fire under them and make them rethink their whole lives, so that at least some of them will be ready to leave your church will you. Talk about your schisms, eh?” Julian smirked at the idea of what might follow such a homily and departure.

“Well, I always wanted to leave in a memorable way, wherever I went, and I’ve been at that church since shortly after my divorce from Sandy. It’s where I met Sherry, in fact. This could be a lot of fun for all of us! What you’re saying, though, is that Christianity, the faith of my fathers, the dominant religion of the West, is wrong. Dead wrong, in fact. That’s a revolutionary proposition for certain.

“Then again, so many things that were once essential dogmas of Christianity have had to be non-essentials for me for a long time now, as with many of the ministers in the mainline churches. We believe the basic message that God is real, that he is love, and all that, but the doctrinal stipulations, what evangelicals like to call ‘fundamentals of the faith, ‘ have been rather difficult to defend or justify for some time now. I’ve always had trouble with the idea of a literal Hell myself, a place where someone could be so awful as a person that he or she could be thrown away onto a burning rubbish heap like trash.

“What kind of Heavenly Father would throw away any of his children? No decent human father or mother would do that, after all, and shouldn’t he be better than mortal parents, not worse? Jesus even made something of that point himself during one of his sermons. Would a loving God ever, for any reason, for any excuse, consign any soul that he has loved and created, whether through evolution or a literal creation, to a place of doom, fire, sulphur, torture, and eternal suffering, and worse, distance from himself?

“Could he ever make peace with a makeshift solution such as vicarious atonement, when it would still mean that some of his creatures are being tormented, without hope or relief, forever? How could be he so lacking in empathy that their torment wouldn’t bring tears to his eyes and become utterly unbearable torture for himself? A God who would have no trouble knowing of this place, let alone creating it, this Hell of his, is by very definition and implication a deviant sociopath, textbook, if you will. Either that or a deliberate sadist. Either way, not a loving, caring Heavenly Father at all,” George mused aloud.

“I think that you’ve found the centerpiece of your final sermon then, haven’t you? A just and loving God or a callous, conscienceless psychopath, willing to torture others for his own vanity, his own anger at not being worshiped in the way that he prefers. Now, if that doesn’t provoke some thought and feeling, I have no hope for those people becoming authentic human beings. If God is love, then he must also be empathy, and by implication, he must not be capable of such atrocities as creating a Hell full of fire and brimstone and darkness and eternal torment, right?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.