The Three Legged One - Cover

The Three Legged One

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story of Tom Hartman's transition from boy to man and the triumphs and struggles that come along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Christmas was drawing near, so on a Tuesday morning when the women expected me to be working with Jim at the office — I was actually finishing up my holiday shopping. I had wanted to get something special for each of the wonderful women in my life and had actually ordered custom jewelry some time back. Maggie, Kalli, Shellie, and Clara were all deeply in love with me and each other and I felt the same way about them. Angela liked to ride my rod every now and then, but we both knew that the extra spark I felt with the others wasn't there — we were just two friends enjoying some lusty sex; yes there was some affection — but not love.

I made a stop at one of the better jewelry stores in town and to pickup the five custom rings I had previously ordered. For the bands I had selected an attractive combination of braided gold and platinum strands resulting in an interesting pattern. The center stone on each of the women's rings was a very large and flawless diamond. The band and central diamond were the only common points each of the ladies rings shared. I had the designer use rubies for Maggie, emeralds for Clara, sapphires for Kalli, and more diamonds for Shellie. The band of my ring was thicker and featured a large diamond at the center of the setting. The large diamond was surrounded by a ruby, and emerald, a sapphire, and another diamond. Each ring was a beautiful and unique design in its own right though the braided gold and platinum bands joined them as part of a set. In addition to the rings I had also had earrings and wrist bracelets made for each of my women. All of the jewelry featured the braided gold and platinum styling and stones' matching the various rings (i.e. all of Maggie's jewelry featured rubies, all of Kalli's featured sapphires, all of Clara's featured emerald's and all of Shellie's featured diamonds). I now had access to a lot of money and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it then showing the loves of my life how special they were to me!

For Angie I purchased a high end notebook with one of those cellular modems you can use to connect to the internet from anywhere with cellular coverage. I slipped five one hundred dollar bills into the card so she could sign up for the cellular service in her own name and pay for two years at time of sign up; since I wasn't quite yet eighteen I couldn't have signed the agreement anyway.

Now, with the big stuff out of the way, I just had a lot of fun picking up lots of other gifts for each of them: Lingerie, MP3 players, CDs and DVDs, and whatever else I felt each of them might like. If the stores offered gift wrapping I nearly always took them up on it.

When the last package was stuffed into my little Accord I drove to the house I had grown up in and pulled into the garage. It seemed a bit strange to be honest. We were all living at Maggie's house now — though from her perspective it was my house. The home I'd grown up in mostly sat empty, though one of us would stop in each day or so to water plants, pick up the mail, and take care of anything else that needed it. Though I felt no need to rush it along, I was certain we'd be selling this house sooner or later; however, right now it gave me an excellent place to stash Christmas gifts where they wouldn't likely be found!

Before heading back to the other house I scrounged up the two Christmas tree stands and the enormous collection of Christmas decorations we had acquired over the years and packed them into the car. When I got back to Maggie's I unloaded the decorations and other related paraphernalia onto some available shelves in the garage.


Since we were all living as one family Maggie had purchased a large SUV for us to use. Almost as an afterthought she had added a hitch; we made use of that by renting a flat bed trailer and heading out to one of the many lots where Christmas trees were sold.

It can take a while to pick out the right tree, especially when you bring four gorgeous women along who each want to have some say in the matter! On the other hand I was in no real hurry and always find I enjoy being around the vivacious females in my life, so I waited patiently and just watched as they flitted from tree to tree discussing the merits and foibles of each. Eventually they narrowed it down to three trees and then asked me to make the final decision. I cheated! I just bought all three trees thinking the biggest one would go into Living room and the other two would go in the Library and the Family room.

Kalli and Maggie dug around in the attic and found their Christmas tree stuff. Soon we had all three trees trimmed, in their respective stands, and watered. We placed each of the trees where we wanted them and then I started hauling in decorations from the garage along with several new sets of lights that I'd bought when at the mall. One thing I had learned from Dad — you can never have too many Christmas lights!

Christmas music was playing, the smell of hot cinnamon spiced apple cider was wafting on the air mixed with the scent of fresh pine needles and hot buttered popcorn, and Kalli's beautiful voice was singing along with the music while she and Shellie were decorating the tree in the Living room. Maggie and Clara were alternating between operating the video camera, keeping tabs on preparations in the kitchen, and keeping me company while I stayed on the couch with my legs propped up just taking in the whole scene.

I just love the holiday season and while it was very hard to contemplate Christmas and New Years without Dad, I still felt wonderfully blessed to be in the company of such loving women! We had really missed Dad during Thanksgiving week, not to say that he wasn't always missed; but somehow that week was the hardest. I determined to do my best to make this Christmas holiday one that the women in my life would remember with fondness.

Though it was still a few days before Christmas, we exchanged presents with Angela since she'd be flying out to spend the rest of the season with her folks. Angela gave me quite a few new CDs she thought I'd enjoy as well as a nice bathrobe. She really seemed to like the gifts she received from me and just went gaga over the computer!


Two days before Christmas Kalli and Shellie came with me to drop Angela off at the airport in plenty of time to catch her flight. We parked the car in the parking garage and waited with her until her luggage was checked and she was headed to the terminal's security checkpoint. I received a lot of envious stares from men who watched Angela give me a goodbye kiss and hug. I think it was because even after the gorgeous Angela had departed I was still in the company of two of the most beautiful women on the planet and each of them had linked an arm with one of mine! Yes life is good!


The five of us spent the two days prior to Christmas going over various travel ideas we'd had. I wanted to take a six week vacation this summer. While I had some idea of what kinds of places would interest me, I was certain it would be better to make sure we picked a spot or spots of interest to us all. I had always been interested in visiting Central and South America and in particular the Mazatlan region of Mexico, Costa Rica, and Brazil. I had taken the time to print out a great deal of information regarding places to see and things to do in each of these places and after several weeks of leaving it out where the others would see it I was able to reap the benefit of my propaganda campaign. Maggie had fallen in love with the idea of horse back riding along the pacific in the Mazatlan region of Mexico. Clara wanted to see the mountains and rain forests of Costa Rica. Kalli and Shellie both wanted to see Rio De Janeiro and the beaches of Brazil.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.