The Three Legged One - Cover

The Three Legged One

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of Tom Hartman's transition from boy to man and the triumphs and struggles that come along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

About a week before Christmas break would start for our school district I had to go back to the surgeon who'd operated on my leg for a follow up visit. I was fairly concerned about what I might discover. Things were beginning to get better, but would I ever be able to walk without this damn cane? Would the limp ever go away completely?

By now mom preferred for me to call her Clara since we were now involved intimately. Both Clara and Maggie accompanied me to the clinic where Dr. Washburn conducted his post surgical follow up examinations. I was nervous as I'm sure they could tell and their presence really helped out a lot.

I went through the range of motion assessments and the strength tests and then was seated back in the waiting room until the doctor could evaluate the results. 'It must be an art they teach in college — How to make your patients wait 101' I mused to myself — not for the first time. They put you in the waiting room even if you show up on time. Then they put you in another room where you wait again for the doctor to finally show up. Then, if they're waiting for test results, they send you back to the waiting room. Finally when you hear your name called you think 'Okay, the doc will see me now' only to find out that your being put in another room where the doc will explain the test results — only the doc isn't there yet so you wait some more.

"Well Tom I can see that you've really applied yourself to the physical therapy! You should be proud of yourself young man. Because of your efforts you should make a one hundred percent recovery in a situation where we originally didn't hold out much hope for that."

"What about the limp? I mean — it's not as bad as before, but it's still there."

"Just keep up with the stretching Tom! Your limp is becoming less pronounced and it should eventually disappear altogether. As far as the cane goes you're probably strong enough now not to need it," the doctor smiled as he delivered the happy news.


That night we celebrated the good news! Clara, Shelly, Maggie, Kalli, and even Angela joined me in the hot tub. I love the sight of naked women and the ones in the hot tub with me were prime specimens of the best our specie has to offer! Ten titties floating to the surface of the water are quite an inspiring sight and soon the blood was leaving my head and pumping up my cock.

One pleasure I've gained from having a big cock is that most women seem pretty tight and their pussies grasp and clench on both the in stroke and the out stroke bringing me intense pleasure. We started off with a lot of kissing, fondling, and quite a bit of grab ass. Shelly started moaning and begging for my cock while Kalli was plunging her fingers in and out of Shelly's snatch. I was sitting on the edge of the hot tub with Maggie on one side and Clara on the other while Angela was licking and sucking on my meat.

Soon Kalli and Shelly were laying with their upper bodies out on the deck with their legs in the hot tub and their asses up in the air pointed in my direction. Clara and Maggie saw where my gaze was being drawn and went and joined their daughters assuming the same position. I gently pulled Angela off of my cock and moved her into position alongside the rest of my bevy of beauties. I spent the next hour caressing asses, tweaking clits, and pushing my fuck pole into willing pussy. My women were kissing each other from time to time and generally keeping each other ramped up until it was their turn on my cock.

I have no idea how many orgasms my lovelies screamed through. I'd had two fairly good ones that I'd managed to keep pumping through and since I'd remained hard I kept stroking into the gorgeous snatches presented for my enjoyment. Eventually I shot the mother of all loads into Maggie's pussy and felt completely wiped out at the end of our long fuck-a-thon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.