The Three Legged One - Cover

The Three Legged One

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of Tom Hartman's transition from boy to man and the triumphs and struggles that come along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was Tuesday, exactly one week left before the new school year would start, and I had so many decisions to make. Jim Blanchard's willingness to wait for my decisions regarding the business helped a lot, but there were still an enormous amount of things I needed to work through. One of the most sensitive issues dealt with where to live for the upcoming months. Our home life had been happy and enjoyable and the house had many happy memories, yet there were moments when I'd find Mom, Shelly, or myself feeling an incredible emptiness and void no presence but my father's could fill. I suspected that this would be the case no matter where we stayed, but I did wonder if it might happen a bit less if we weren't in the house.

Another issue was my lack of mobility. I didn't want to try starting back to school while my ability to get around was so hampered. I needed to complete more of my rehab before I'd be ready to move through the halls and up and down the stair cases of our school. In truth I also didn't want to face the many questions my friends and schoolmates would obviously have for me and I didn't think Shelly would want to either. I called and asked a favor of our principal that was probably quite out of the ordinary; I asked if he could come to our home and bring the school's guidance counselor with him.

I'd always liked Principal Mattingly. He was firm but fair and knew how to be friendly towards students without sacrificing his position of authority. I was pleasantly surprised when he called me back within the hour and asked if they could come yet this afternoon. After asking my mother and sister if they would be up to such a meeting today I told Principal Mattingly that today would be fine and suggested two in the afternoon.

Both Shelly and Mom went over to Maggie and Kalli's place with me for my morning exercise session. Sooner or later I needed to learn how accurate my Father's assessment regarding my new position as man of the house really was. Once we were in the privacy of Maggie's back yard I stripped off my clothing while quietly observing my mother's reaction. I saw that she was surprised to say the least, but she didn't say anything about it. Maggie came out just as I was sitting myself down on the cabana chair. She looked at my state of dress and then towards my mother but said nothing.

"Maggie, aren't you a bit overdressed?" I prompted.

My beautiful consort looked at me with just a hint of embarrassment, lowered her eyes, and then began to remove her clothing.

"Mother?"

My mom's eyes got really big, but then she to began to undress. Kalli came out and immediately began to get undressed since both her mom and mine were doing so. Shelly stood transfixed. Her eyes were darting around first landing on my big dick, then on Maggie, then back to my dick, then to mom, then to my dick, then to Kalli, and then back to my huge cock. I noticed that each time her eyes landed on "my third leg" as Maggie called it, Shelly's tongue came out and licked her lips.

"Undress Shelly," I said with a smile directed towards her.

While the rest of the women were undressing, Maggie knelt down next to my cabana chair and began to help me with my stretching exercises. Mom and Kalli both found cabana chairs near us and began to chat in a fairly normal fashion with Kalli pointing out what the purpose of the exercise was for and how my range of motion had been increasing during the first few weeks of therapy.

Once she was undressed Shelly knelt next to Maggie. I'll give the girl credit she was trying to listen to Kalli and stay focused on what Maggie was doing, but somehow her eyes kept being drawn to my prick and all of the attention she was paying to it only added to the difficulty I was having as I tried to not sport a woody in the presence of such a wonderful display of female beauty. I was fighting a losing battle and as my erection began to manifest itself the other three women were also focused on my Sequoia sized woody.

Now generally when my stretching exercises were done Maggie would descend on my prick without any direction from me. Today it seemed that she wanted to but was somewhat unsure about things in the presence of my mother and sister. I looked at my mom and she too was completely transfixed on my woody. Kalli and Shelly both had a hungry look in their eyes.

"Ladies I can't help it that being around such incredible beauty gives me an erection, but I can hardly swim laps this way! Why don't the four of you give me some help here?"

I watched as my four beauties began moving towards my cock as if in a hypnotic trance arriving in order of proximity. Maggie began to gently jack and kiss the shaft while Shelly moved closer as if to learn what to do. Kalli lay between my outstretched legs and began to tongue my balls. Mom only head eyes for my prick and as she slowly moved towards it her mouth opened and she eventually engulfed the head of my cock and began to suck.

With my left hand I very gently reached out and palmed one of my mother's swaying breasts lightly tweaking the nipple between my thumb and index finger. My right hand was stroking along Maggie's supple spine. The myriad sensations shooting from my crotch seemed to spread out over my entire body. I tried to hold out just a big longer but it was no use and soon I was pumping an enormous load of sperm into my mother's eager and waiting mouth. Keeping her mouth on my cock, my mother grabbed Shelly and pulled her towards my spewing member. Once Shelly was in range she swapped positions with mom and began to swallow as my balls once again spewed their copious load.

"Swallow it Shelly! Swallow it all!" my mother said.

Shelly tried but it was still coming far to fast for her so Kalli took her place and finished capturing my spend. When my balls were finally drained Kalli and Maggie shared my cum between them in a hot kiss. I hugged, kissed, and fondled each of the wonderful women who were part of my life and told them how much I loved them as we nuzzled together in the afterglow.

Soon I pushed myself up off the cabana and put my body through the exercises that would help recover my mobility and strength. The pool was filled by me and my lovelies as they all tried to support me by swimming laps with me and later treading water while we talked.

With the exercise times my therapist had suggested it was hard to find time for breakfast and lunch so I'd decided on eating a large brunch instead. Kalli and my mom pulled themselves out of the pool a bit before the rest of us and went in to pull the meal together. Fortunately the time in the pool could be done in a single session if need be though sometimes I also tried to get in an evening session if my leg was especially sore.

I was famished and the fruit, toast, eggs, bacon, pancakes, and sausage really hit the spot! We finished our meal at just around eleven thirty. While the rest of the women were cleaning up in the kitchen I spoke with Kalli about a few things.

"Kalli my love, would you mind if I borrowed your notebook computer for a while? I need to get my thoughts in order and on paper. I have a meeting with Shelly and my school principal and our guidance counselor this afternoon."

"Sure Lover!" Kalli replied as she stood up and began heading in the direction of her room.

"I would think that having a notebook computer would help you out a lot in school right now. How old is the desktop that you and Shelly share anyway?" she asked over her shoulder.

"Three or four years old."

Soon Kalli was back with the computer and I fired it up, opened a new document and began outlining my thoughts regarding what was important to Shelly and my education in the immediate future. Once I had typed up my list of concerns Kalli took the notebook computer and hooked it up to her printer. After asking me how many copies I need, she printed the document off for me.

By now it was time to stretch again and then I'd need to go back to the house for my appointment with the principal. This time Maggie and mom took care of the exercises and the subsequent hard-on. Shelly went home to get things ready for our meeting and Kalli disappeared but I didn't know where to.

Maggie and mom got me back home, suitably dressed, and in the recliner in time for our meeting. Mom answered the door and ushered Principal Mattingly and Ms. Knox into the Family room where I was situated. Shelly had prepared a tray of finger foods for our guests as well as some cold lemonade which she offered them.

"Well Tom, you called this meeting so why don't you, your mom, and your sister go ahead and tell us of your concerns," Principal Mattingly suggested.

I looked at mom and she nodded for me to do the talking.

"Well, as you may know, I was in a pretty severe accident this summer. In addition to being comatose for a month I also had quote a few broken bones and some torn ligaments which I'm still undergoing fairly heavy physical therapy for.

"In addition to the accident that I have to deal with, both Shelly and I lost our father this summer when he was murdered by terrorists. As much as I miss my friends, I'm not really ready for the constant barrage of questions that would certainly be directed my way. What about you Shelly? Are you ready for that?" I asked.

"No Tom," Shelly replied with moist eyes.

"So I guess the reason that I've asked both of you here this afternoon," I said glancing at both Principal Mattingly and Ms. Knox, "is that we would like to start our year with a private tutor with the idea of re-joining our classmates after we've had a few months more to deal with all of this. Does the school make any sort of provision for this?"

"Yes and no," Ms. Knox replied. "We certainly can work with a private tutor to coordinate the material you'd be taught so that your lessons will mesh with that of your classmates when you return to school, but we have no budget for any such individual."

Principal Mattingly hadn't spoken up yet, but I could see that he too was concerned about the cost of the private tutor.

"Oh. I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear but we never assumed that the school district would pay for the tutor. We have the necessary funds to cover the tutor's expenses and are more concerned about making sure that the time spent learning at home will count towards our high school diplomas," I clarified.

From that point on it was more a matter of working out the details than having to sell the idea. Once he was assured that my mother was comfortable with the idea the principal pretty much let Ms. Knox do all the rest of the talking. She gave me a list of tutors the school district recommended and had marked three she thought might work out quite well for Shelly and I.

They had stayed for about two hours with Ms. Knox promising to draw up the particulars and mail them to us and any tutor we selected. Basically Ms. Knox would be our liaison with the school. She would handle coordinating with our teachers to get any lesson plans and related materials sent to our tutor as well as accepting our completed work and directing it to the appropriate teachers.

After Principal Mattingly and Ms. Knox left, Shelly thanked me for thinking of using a tutor for a while.

"I'm doing it for all of us Shelly," I told her as I hugged my gorgeous sister to me. "It will be easier for the two of us I think, but it may also help mom to have us home for a while longer."


I phoned each of the three tutors Ms. Knox had recommended. The first one was already completely booked for the year. The second one she'd marked sounded like a grumpy old man. The third one sounded promising. Angela Peterson was certified to teach at all levels from kindergarten to college. She sounded quite young, but sometimes voices can be deceiving. I was pleased when she agreed to come for an interview around seven in the evening.

I was in the recliner after my late afternoon stretching session. All of us were dressed pretty casually and I'd let Ms. Peterson know we would be so she could choose how she wished to dress. I had my leg propped up and had just settled comfortably down into my chair when mom led an attractive thirty something woman in a yellow sun dress and sandals into the room.

Angela seemed to be incredibly alert to everything around her. Her eyes flicked up and down the length of my tall frame noting the surgical scars on my leg. She saw me start to get up and said "Don't get up on my account Tom. If it's all right with you I'll just pull up a chair so we can talk in here."

Suiting action to words she pulled a chair over to where I could easily see her from my comfortable seat. I reached out and took her hand giving it a kiss and thanking her for coming.

Angela blushed rather prettily and said "Well I can see that one thing I don't need to teach you is manners."

Just then Shelly came into the room and I introduced her.

"Angela Peterson, this is my wonderful sister Shelly."

"Hi Shelly, you're even prettier than Tom mentioned over the phone."

Shelly smiled at the compliment and sat down in a nearby chair.

"Well Angela, Ms. Knox and Principal Mattingly came by today and authorized our use of a tutor for the first half of the school year. We've had quite a difficult time between my accident and the unfortunate death of our father.

"Shelly is a freshman and I'm a junior. Ms. Knox said that you would be an excellent choice for our tutor and that she would be happy to serve as your liaison with the school faculty."

"Yes Tom, you mentioned as much over the phone and I've worked with Liddy Knox on more than one occasion. She's always proved to be very helpful," Angela commented.

"That's good! She sure seemed like she wanted to help Shelly and I. In any case that's our situation in a nut shell. Do you have any questions for Shelly, my mom, or me?"

She did have some questions. Did we have an area we could set aside as a school room? Did we have access to the internet? How often did I have to undergo physical therapy?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.