The Three Legged One - Cover

The Three Legged One

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of Tom Hartman's transition from boy to man and the triumphs and struggles that come along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The story Maggie told me was not one that I would have ever expected to hear. It turns out that Kalli was very much like her mother and in some ways in a similar situation. When Jack Jamison had been killed in an auto wreck he hadn't been alone. Kalli was fifteen at the time and had already found a boyfriend who understood her submissive nature and quickly took command of the situation while still treating her right. Apparently this fellow had impressed the hell out of both Jack and Maggie as well so they were quite content to welcome him into their family regardless of how young Kalli might be rather than risk her never finding another man who could meet her needs. Listening to this story made me wonder just how many highly sexual submissive women were out there.

In any case Kalli had stayed home for three years after her high school was complete; all the while hoping she'd find another to take her late beau's place. After she'd finally resigned herself that she'd probably be better off alone than dating or marrying someone who could never hope to fulfill her need for both affection and domination, she had decided to pursue a career instead.

"The college payments must be hard on you and Kalli," I surmised aloud.

"Oh no Tom, not at all. Although I didn't know it at the time, Jack had taken out a five million dollar life insurance policy. When he died in an auto accident at the hands of a drunk driver the insurance company didn't hesitate to pay the claim. I inherited Jack's share of the three startup firms he was involved with, all of which were dot com companies, and sold off my shares in the middle of 1999. That turned out to be another eighteen million dollars."

"Wow! So you're telling me that right now you're worth about twenty-three million dollars?"

"No Tom. I setup a trust for Kalli and funded it with ten million dollars."

"And she still thinks she needs to go to college? Not to earn a living I hope."

"No. It isn't about money Tom — it's about finding some kind of fulfillment. Kalli saw how happy I was with Jack and she had started to find that with Paul. When they both died it really took a lot out of her. She's searching for something useful to do with her life since she's given up on finding happiness with the right kind of man."

I was quiet for quite sometime as I thought about what Maggie had shared with me. Listening to everyone else it had always sounded like money could solve so many problems — but here I had proof that by itself money didn't bring happiness. I also couldn't help but feel sad that Kalli had already found and lost the love of her life. What if there really was no other man out there who could bring her a sense of fulfillment? She didn't seem to think any woman could do it for her. Was she forever condemned to be alone? And what about Maggie? Can a seventeen year old boy on the verge of manhood really make a grown woman happy?

I already knew what society would think. I was also pretty certain that my parents would be upset if they found out about Maggie and me. Hey, that sounds pretty good, Maggie and me. Thinking back on the kids I'd grown up with I realized there wasn't another female in my life that I felt as close to as I did with Maggie — except maybe my sister Shelly and to some degree my mom. In my mind mom definitely belonged with dad — but she was a wonderful woman and any girl I wanted to make a life with would have to be a lot like her; that was all in Maggie's favor though since she and mom were a lot alike.

Then there was Shelly who I was now coming to think might be "a natural submissive" as Maggie termed it. Ever since the incident with the cookie jar I'd been severely tempted to try other things with my sister, sexual things, and nothing but society's taboo against incest had held me back. How did I really feel about incest? I didn't have to ask how I felt about Shelly. My sister was clearly the best looking freshman at school and certainly just about the nicest girl I'd ever known. I guess how I felt about incest was that it was somebody else's hang up — not mine; but then again, how did Shelly feel?

My mind was filled with a jumble of thoughts when Maggie quietly made her presence known by sitting down on my lap and laying her head on my shoulder. It would probably be a little easier to picture both of us correctly if I now gave you a few more details.

Like I said, I'm a lot bigger than most of the other kids my age. At seventeen I stand about six feet seven inches which seemed tall to everyone unless they saw me standing next to my dad. I'd been working out with weights for nearly eight years now and was very muscular with the much sought after 'V' shape many body builders seek after. I have broad shoulders and a relatively slim waist. My arms and legs muscles are well developed but I've been more interested in strength and agility than pure muscle mass. Before the accident I could've made the track team if it weren't for my interest in football and basketball. To sum it up I am quick, tall, muscular, and reasonably good looking with sandy brown hair and bright blue eyes.

Maggie is about five feet ten inches and weighs about one hundred and thirty pounds and I'd guess a good deal of that is in her 32 FFF hooters. She'd been working out most of her life and was well toned everywhere which is what helped her massive jugs sit so nicely, firmly, and proudly on her chest instead of giving way to gravity and hanging low. Her breasts are one hundred percent natural just the way Mother Nature created 'em. I'm guessing their size is part of her Swedish ancestry — but who knows for sure. Maggie has a wonderful smile, a great ass, natural blond hair, and piercing blue eyes.

In any case this lovely woman sitting in my lap brought my thoughts to the here and now. I leaned forward and kissed her.

"What would you like my lovely Maggie?" I asked.

"Your Maggie? Will you really take me as yours? Do you really want me to be your Maggie?"

"Oh yes!" I responded before engaging her in another hot and heavy kiss.

"I'll give you till forever to stop that!" she teased before telling me why she had interrupted my thoughts.

"I thought it was probably about time for us to eat and wondered if there was anyplace you might want to go?"

We live in the Moon Valley area of Phoenix. Not to far away in Scottsdale is a wonderful Chinese restaurant named PF Chang's. I've always liked their food.

"Well Maggie, that all depends now. Do you like Chinese food?"

"I love Chinese food Tom. Where'd you have in mind?"

"I like PF Chang's in Scottsdale. Have you been there?"

"Yes. That's one of Kalli and my favorites as well."

We walked out to her car and Maggie startled me by asking if I'd like to drive as she held out the keys. Maggie has a wonderful red Jaguar XK8 convertible.

"You can't be serious!" I exclaimed.

She smiled at me and pushed the keys into my hands.

"But I don't know how to drive stick Maggie?"

"Neither do I silly. It's automatic."

"But what if I mess it up somehow?"

"I can always get another one. Look Tom, I'll drive if you want — but you're more than welcome to," she said with another of her smiles.

"Okay then, I mean - are you're really sure?"

She just laughed at me and headed for the passenger side. I quickly hobbled over to get there in front of her and held the door open for her. Once she was in I closed the door and repeated my slow moving hobble/walk around to the driver's side.

The car handled beautifully right from the moment I began to back out of the drive until we reached the restaurant. "Well Maggie I can certainly see what you like about driving this car. It handles beautifully."

I feasted on some kind of spicy beef dish with steamed broccoli while Maggie had a chicken dish. The restaurant has some wonderful deserts — but neither of us really had any room left for desert.

Maggie tried handing me the keys again for the drive home, but I begged off by telling her the truth. My leg had gone stiff again and I needed to get some exercise and swimming behind me before driving would be very comfortable. Maggie started to apologize for having me drive earlier — but I shushed her with a kiss and told her that it had been fun driving her car, now it was just time for her to drive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.