The Three Legged One - Cover

The Three Legged One

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of Tom Hartman's transition from boy to man and the triumphs and struggles that come along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

My dad had told me that I landed on the rock pretty hard and my leg had ended up at a fairly awkward angle. Though it was mostly healed now I had apparently broken a bone and suffered some ligament damage and the specialists had performed surgery with some type of localized anesthesia while I was comatose and eventually put my leg in some new type of cast that could be opened either for examination or to change surgical dressings and then closed up and refastened again. All of that had been pretty much ready to come off by the time my parents cruise began and I was now seriously in need of the Physical Therapy. I didn't want to be hobbling around with a cane all my life — especially not during my teenage years!

Ms. Jamison had a pool in her backyard and the physical therapist wanted me to spend some time in the water everyday exercising my legs. In addition to the pool time there was also an entire set of stretching exercises which started out feeling like pure torture. I couldn't do the stretching correctly without some help so Ms. Jamison, or Aunt Maggie as she'd asked me to call her, accompanied me during my physical therapy sessions so she could learn how to help me do the stretches and other exercises I had to keep up with.

Things got off to an awkward start right from the beginning. I woke up in the morning with a piss hard on that just wouldn't quit. I really had to go bad and I couldn't find the robe I was sure I had packed so I just slipped on a pair of boxers and stepped out into the hall and bumped into Aunt Maggie. I realized Aunt Maggie must have felt my hard cock when it bumped against her leg because she blushed a brilliant shade of red, said "good morning," and squeezed past me as quickly as she could.

After emptying my bladder I stepped into the shower and cleaned up. When I was done in the bathroom I wrapped the towel around me and headed back for the bedroom to get dressed for the day. I didn't know what to wear for my first physical therapy session so I just pulled on my boxers, a t-shirt, a pair of cargo pants, and some sandals.

Maggie was wearing a pink t-shirt long enough to cover her rather large breasts while still managing to leave her taught abs on display. She had on a pair of pink terry cloth shorts and white sandals.

"Are you ready Tom?" she asked.

"Sort of," I kind of mumbled back.

"You're not too sure what to expect are you?" Maggie asked.

"Not really — but I guess I'll find out soon enough," I said as I headed out the front door towards her car. My movements were fairly slow and cautious. Without the cane I wouldn't have been able to make it to the car. I needed the physical therapy and I knew it — so I'd just push through it no matter what.

One thing I liked about the Physical Therapy Clinic from that very first appointment was that they didn't make you wait real long like doctors offices always seem to do. I signed in and they told me which area to go to. Maggie came with to learn how to help me with the exercises so she was there when I met Wendy.

Wendy said that today's appointment would be a bit longer than normal since she needed to do a range of motion assessment. Once that was completed she would teach us what exercises to focus on for the time being. She led us into a private examination room.

"Okay Tom, time to get out of those pants and hop up on the table here," Wendy stated as she slapped the cushioned top of the table with the palm of her hand.

I tried not to get all shy and embarrassed and quickly dropped my pants before I chickened out. Now with just my underwear on I realized that I probably should've worn my athletic cup and some gym shorts — but I was wearing boxers with a slit in front instead.

Maggie's big tits were already enough of a distraction but at least they were somewhat hidden by her t-shirt however Wendy was just wearing a sports bra and some relatively short shorts. I was struggling to look anywhere but at their breasts, but it wasn't much use. I could feel my cock beginning to swell and knew that my boxers would never hide an erection.

"Damn Tom!" Maggie exclaimed, "We're gonna have to start calling you 'Three Legs Hartman'!" she teased. The therapist wasn't helping much either; she just kept staring at my growing hard-on.

Finally Wendy spoke and asked "just how big is that thing anyway?"

"I don't really know. Do you mean when it's soft or when it's hard?" I replied.

"When it's hard like it is now," Wendy answered.

"Oh. Well it isn't hard yet, just a little swollen," I told the pair of very interested women.

"Double Damn!" Maggie swore again.

"I second the motion — Double Damn!" Wendy added.

At least my boxers were somewhat loose and soon enough Wendy tried to begin our session. I did my best to move my leg the way she was asking while she made notes about my range of motion and basically put me through tests to assess that and my strength levels. The level of pain from moving my leg as far as was required and using weights on it quickly alleviated my partial erection since it distracted me from thinking about the two attractive women in the room with me.

"Okay," Wendy said, "Now we know what we're up against. Your range of motion is very limited and your leg strength needs to be improved a bit. I'm going to show you a series of exercises that I want you to repeat three times a day: right when you get up in the morning, just after lunch, and just before you go to bed. Your information sheet said you know how to swim and water exercises are really good for rehabbing this type of injury so I also want you to get at least one hour in the pool split between treading water and doing laps."

Wendy had me lie on an exercise mat. She got on her knees next to me and placed her left hand on the upper thigh area of my right leg and her right hand on my ankle. Maggie was watching intently trying to learn just how to do things.

Wendy had me slowly lift and bend my leg until I had pulled my heel as close to my butt as I could — then she very gently pushed it just a tiny bit further before having me straighten it all the way back out. "We're trying to stretch Tom's muscles and ligaments just a bit. It's important to be very gradual and not do it too quickly since we don't want to harm the ligaments any further."

After a few repetitions of this exercise Wendy turned to Maggie and said "Here — you give it a try."

Maggie assumed the position Wendy was in but with her somewhat loose t-shirt she was giving me quite the view! It turned out that she was only wearing a half bra and I could readily see her nipples since the open neck of her t-shirt was hanging down.

"I'm supposed to stay focused?" I thought to myself. "How will I be able to do that with such tits to die for in my face?"

My cock started to swell again and was soon snaking down the right leg of my boxers. From time to time Maggie's fingertips would brush against it which certainly didn't help the situation. Soon enough my cock had grown to the point where my dickhead was pushing out just past the leg of my shorts.

I wasn't the only one distracted in the room. Wendy was rhythmically squeezing her thighs together. Maggie's nipples had hardened into bullets and she couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from the exposed tip of my rod.

Finally Wendy blurted out, "Okay then, you two just finish another dozen or so of these for now. Remember to repeat this exercise three times a day and don't slack off on your pool time.

"I've got to get to my next patient now. Tom and Maggie it was a pleasure meeting both of you and I'll see you back two days from now at the same time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.