The Three Legged One - Cover

The Three Legged One

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of Tom Hartman's transition from boy to man and the triumphs and struggles that come along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The woman on the birthing bed looked to be in extreme pain. The obstetrician had a worried look on his face as he looked over the situation. His patient was a small petite woman but the sonogram had shown an extremely large baby boy. She was dilated as far as she was likely to get and struggling to push only when the doctor told her to.

A worried man stood by her side with the expression on his face somewhere between severe concern and outright distress. He towered over everyone else in the room and was nearly seven feet tall and built like a line backer. Would his darling wife be able to bring their son into the world without doing dire damage to her? The question was not a new one. They had waited for four years before deciding to take such a risk; but both of them longed to have children.

Clara clamped down and pushed with all her might and finally the head pushed through. Another hard push and the broad shoulders were out and now the doctor was able to help her a bit. Soon the tired mom and pop were rewarded by the sound of their son wailing his woes to the world as he emerged from the warm security of his mother's uterus into the chilly air of the delivery room.

"Eleven pounds two ounces, twenty five inches long and furious at the cruel world" the nurse called out with a laugh as she moved the newborn from the cold scale into the waiting arms of his mother.

This is my story. I'm Thomas Jeffery Hartman and growing up I must have heard my mother tell of the difficulties of giving birth to me a hundred times. Mom and Dad waited another two years to have another child and fortunately for Ma Shelly was a lot smaller of a baby and her delivery went relatively easy.

It was quite easy to see that I was a big kid especially when I was out playing with kids my own age. Though very large my father was a kind and gentle man unless something threatened the safety of his family or friends. I suppose I could have easily fallen into being a bully — but with my father as a role model that just didn't happen.

As you might imagine I grew up playing sports and pursuing just about any other heavily physical activity my parents were comfortable with. I was always a lot bigger than everyone else and growing like a weed until the summer between sophomore and junior years of high school when I had a little accident that just seemed to shut down my growth like someone had hit an off switch.

It was the first weekend after school was out and I was out dirt biking with my dad and my older cousin Eddie when I hit a tree root and flew over the handle bars. I'd taken an airborne tour of the countryside before without any major mishap; but this time I happened to land on a rather large boulder and was knocked out cold.


I remember waking up in a hospital bed with one of those damned gowns on that never stays shut in the back. My mom and dad were both in the room sitting nearby and looking very worried. Dad hit the call button on the wall as soon as he saw that I was awake.

There was an I.V. stuck in my left hand and my arm was strapped down to a board to keep things steady. My penis felt a little weird but I didn't know why at the time. More apparent was the cast on my right leg.

My mom took a look at my open eyes and a look of joy shown on her face though tears began pouring from her eyes at the same moment. Ma and Pa stayed on one side of the room trying to keep out of the way of the doctor and nurse who answered the call button.

"Hi Tom. I'm Doctor Andrews. Do you remember your accident?"

"You mean while we were dirt biking?" I asked in a raspy voice.

"Yes Tom."

"I remember flying over the handlebars and then waking up here just now."

"Good. You landed pretty hard so now I need to check you out and make certain everything is working okay," the doctor said while giving me his best reassuring smile.

I felt a slightly painful pricking sensation in my left foot.

"Is all of it going to hurt like that?" I asked.

"So you can feel that?" the doctor asked.

"Of course I can! It hurts quite a bit."

"What about this?" he asked as I felt an almost featherlike sensation on my right foot.

"That feels a heck of a lot better than the needle you were using," I commented.

Once the doctor was satisfied that I hadn't lost any sensation or feeling and could move my limbs he began asking me quite a few questions. If I had been older I might have recognized that he was trying to make certain I hadn't suffered any serious, head, neck, or spinal injuries; at the time though it just seemed unnecessary and somewhat boring to me.

"Well Mr. and Mrs. Hartman it looks like Tom here is going to be just fine," the doctor told my parents before turning back to me.

"Don't get too concerned by this Tom but you were in a comatose state for nearly four weeks now. We were pretty concerned there for a while but everything seems to be alright now. Are you sore anywhere?"

"Not really. I feel fine — 'cept for my dick," I replied.

"Tommy!" my mother scolded me while my dad struggled to keep a straight face.

"It's alright Mrs. Hartman," the doctor assured her. "We had to catheterize you Tom."

"What does that mean?" I replied.

"It means we had to insert a tube into your penis so you could pass urine. Like I said earlier — you were out for a while. I'm afraid it will have to stay in a bit longer until we get a few regular meals into you and put some weight on your bones."


Two days later they removed the catheter. Just feeling the unpleasant sensations as they removed it made me pretty happy I'd been unconscious when they had put it in. I was still weak and somewhat limited by that, but at least I could do my business in the toilet now.

"Damn you've got a big one Tom!" the nurse said as she gave me my sponge bath. Except for spending a bit more time washing my cock than I thought was absolutely necessary she really didn't do anything inappropriate though; of course as a horny young teenage boy I sure wished she would! I had to content myself with sneak peeks at her tits whenever she was bending over far enough for me to get a look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.