Sulli's Place - Cover

Sulli's Place

Copyright© 2005 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A lesbian bar on the wrong side of the tracks finds a cute young thing looking for thrills and sexual excitement. Or is she?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

I showed her how to drive the boat in a straight line, and she kept it forty yards offshore at a steady pace. I couldn't remember if Buzzard's Point was on this lake or somewhere else, but I wanted a private spot to share with her.

We crossed a few wakes and the boat rocked a little with the waves. The water came over the front and splashed us, which only added to the fun. I spotted a small cove that looked promising and headed in that direction. I let her drive the last few yards and as she nosed the bow onto the sand, I jumped off and tied the line to a tree. She handed me the cooler and the towels, and I helped her jump to the sand.

I spread two of the towels and she ducked into the bushes. I needed to pee too, but I decided to wait for her. I took off my shirt and shorts, then peeled my panties down my legs. I was sitting down and putting sunblock on my legs when she returned. She opened the cooler and handed me a beer, then sat down close to me.

"You're going naked today, huh?" she asked with a grin.

"Don't own a swimsuit," I replied.

"Well I didn't bring one," she said, and started stripping.

I ran in the weeds and peed, then returned to my towel. She was using the sunblock, and we did each other's back. Her butt felt pretty nice in my hands, too. There was a light breeze from the south and the sun was bright and hot. We sipped beer and smoked cigarettes for an hour, enjoying the day.

We went into the water to cool off a bit, and waded until we were neck deep. The bottom was uneven and we held each other to keep from going in over our heads. We shared a kiss or two, warming our lips. We made our way back to shore and she sat very close to me, putting her arm around my waist.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and said, "Thanks for last night. It was everything I thought it would be and then some."

"I'm glad you liked it," I said as I gave her a hug, "but there's lots more we can do."

"Like what?" she asked.

I lit a pair of smokes and handed her one, then got us another beer. "Well, there's tribbing and vibrators, dildos if that's your thing, and more oral if you like that."

She sighed and said, "Making love with you is so different from being with a guy. Softer, gentler, and way more satisying. Guys are like Chinese food; an hour later you're hungry again!"

I laughed and said, "Yeah, I know."

Over the next three hours I learned a little more about the mysterious Debbie who had landed in my lap. She was not a virgin, having given it up at the ripe old age of twenty to a fellow student. She had a job lined up with the State that was starting in a few days, she owned her own car, and she was ready to move away from home.

Sexually she was inexperienced but interested in everything, and I explained about tribbing and cunnilingus, then added what I knew about dildos and vibrators. Near the end of our talk she was lying on me with her head on my chest and her legs straddling one of mine. I kissed her and put my hands on her hips, then urged her with my hands to begin moving her hips. I raised my knee and her pussy fur contacted my leg.

She trembled for a second and said, "Oooooo, that's nice!"

It didn't take very long to get my leg wet, and shortly after that she came with little squeals and pants. I rubbed her back and kissed her again as she settled, and she closed her eyes. She ran into the weeds to pee again a short while later, and I sat up and got another beer. I played with my clit to keep it hard and waited.

She rinsed and came back to the towels, drying her legs. I guided her to her back and spread her legs. I kissed her belly and her breasts, paying serious attention to her nipples. She held my head and put her fingers in my hair, murmuring 'yes yes yes.'

The hair between her legs was thin, trimmed on the sides, and the outer lips of her pussy were fully closed; a smooth, virginal-looking crease. I opened her with my tongue and inhaled her scent. Her insides were pink, with small inner lips and a tiny clit. It was peeking from its hood and I kissed her there. I teased and kissed, licked and sucked, tonguing her sweet musky cum. She lasted six or eight minutes, and came with a loud scream. Her legs slammed shut, trapping my head, and I kept working my tongue on her. I felt her clit retract, and sucked her labia into my mouth. I had both hands gripping her butt, and as she relaxed I slid upward a few inches.

I kissed the swell of her belly and asked, "Was that ok?"

She moaned, "Ooooohhhh, God yes!"

I sat up and grabbed my now-warm beer, and she cuddled close to my side, resting her head on my shoulder.

"That's what I mean," she said. "Where else could I feel something that good?"

We enjoyed the sun and sand for another hour, then got back into the boat.


I filled the tanks and rinsed the deck as Deb packed our things in the Jeep. I tied the boat back in the slip and we left the marina about five o'clock.

I was getting hungry and I asked Debbie, "Are you getting hungry too?"

She said, "Take me back to my house." I thought the day was going to end on a sour note until she added, "I want to get my car. Can I meet you at your place?"

I smiled and said, "Sure."

I pulled into my driveway and found Janice sitting on my front step. She had a big paper bag at her feet and was drinking from a wrapped bottle. Her sedan was parked in the visitor's slot.

When she saw me she stood up and yelled, "I brought us some beer!"

She was unsteady on her feet and used the handrail on the porch for balance.

I walked up and said, "That's very nice, Janice, but I have company coming for dinner. I can't deal with you right now."

"Deal with me?" she slurred. "Is that what you do? Deal with me?"

I unlocked my door and pushed Janice inside. I closed the door and said, "Janice, you're a nice person when you're sober. When you drink too much you're a fucking slob and I'm tired of it!"

"You don't like me anymore?" she asked childishly.

"Not when you're this way," I said.

She was too drunk to drive, that was certain. I didn't care if she got a ticket or got her ass thrown in jail; I was worried about the innocent people on the highways. I pushed her toward my bedroom and had her lie on the bed. I took off her sandals and pulled the bottle from her hand.

"You go to sleep. I'll wake you in time to go home," I said.

I closed the door and went to pick up what she'd brought from the front steps. I put the case of beer in the bottom of the fridge and threw away the bags. I got some burgers out of the freezer and made a salad, and put a bowl of corn in the microwave. I peeked into my bedroom and saw Janice on her side, sound asleep. She would be a beautiful woman if she took better care of herself.


Debbie arrived at seven, and I put the burgers in the pan on low. I offered a beer and she accepted. She sat at the table and watched me cook, smoking a cigarette.

She appeared happy and we chatted about the day at the lake. I put the food on the table and we dug in.

After the meal she looked in the fridge and said, "Looks like you're stocking up for a siege."

"Janice brought it," I said. "She's in my bedroom, sleeping it off."

She didn't recognize the name, and I knew they'd never been introduced... We tip-toed down the hall and I showed Debbie Janice's face.

"Oh, her," Debbie said.

"Yeah," I said. "Her."

We cleaned the kitchen together and sat on the couch. We opened a couple more beers and got a little friendly. I kissed her, she kissed me, and we played outside our clothing for about an hour.

We were taking a potty break and Debbie said, "I don't have to be home tonight. I'll need to show up sometime Monday, though. Can I stay here until then?"

I kissed her very warmly and said, "Of course."

I took off my shirt and unzipped my shorts, and Debbie loosened her clothing. We cuddled on the couch, waiting for Janice to wake up. Some time later during a particularly steamy kiss, I heard Janice's voice.

"Hi, I'm Janice."

Debbie backed away from me and said, "I'm Debbie. Nice to meet you." There was a rosy tint to her cheeks, and I laughed softly to myself. She wasn't ready to proclaim her preference to the world just yet.

Janice glared at me and didn't offer her hand to Debbie.

"Are you ok to drive?" I asked.

"I feel better now," Janice said. "Thanks again."

"You can take most of the beer with you," I said. "Just leave a few."

"You can have it," Janice replied. "I don't need any more today."

I hugged her and said, "Thanks."

I released her and went back to the couch. Janice stared at Debbie with that hungry look in her eyes, and I knew Janice wanted to stay. Janice looked at me and I shook my head no, a gesture Debbie didn't see. Janice let the door click shut behind her.

Debbie let out a long sigh and said, "Wow."

"Wow it is," I replied. "Janice is nice when she's sober, but she's a sloppy drunk."

We settled back on the couch and returned to our play. Before long we were both nude and I led her to the bathroom. We shared a bath and some more kisses, then I took her to the bedroom. I wanted to see her pussy up close again.

We kissed and touched for a long time, cuddled together amidst the pillows. Then I helped her lie on her side, tucked my head between her legs and adjusted my position. She reacted instinctively and spread my legs, then brought her mouth to my labia. We both shifted a bit to get comfortable, and I began to lick her.

She followed suit, and I felt the breath from her nose between my butt cheeks. I wanted to make it last and I teased with my tongue and lips, feeling her do the same with slight variations. I surrounded her clit with my mouth and gave it some gentle suction, and she gasped and did the same to me. I was very close, and warned her I was about to come.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!" she grunted, and I let go. I felt the heat rise and spread, and the contractions hit. I couldn't keep sucking her; I was too busy for anything but the waves of my own explosion. I sucked her labia into my mouth and froze, shaking with it and pushing my hips into her face.

When I was calm enough to talk, I explained that sixty-nine is good for foreplay, but eating pussy was best done one person at a time, so the giver and the receiver could concentrate. She giggled and agreed, and I put my face in her fur once more.

Later, she played with my long inner labia, stretching them out with her fingers and letting them curl back. Her mouth was gentle but firm, and the feel of her tongue on my clit was exquisite torture. I came again, my body bowed and my fingers snarled in her hair, guiding her head. She might be inexperienced, but she was very enthusiastic!

We came twice more that night, and about midnight she said, "I love sucking your clit. It's like a little cock."

"I like it too," I replied.

We peed, brushed our teeth and went to bed.


Sunday we ate breakfast in the nude, and I double-locked the doors. I got out a half-dozen old blankets and quilts, and we lay on the floor in the living room. I showed her what tribbing was all about, and made her come twice. I added my small double-ended dildo, and she came once more. We rested for a while, then I kissed my way down her back and ate her from behind while she was on her hands and knees. I paid special attention to the pink wrinkled star of her anus, and she really seemed to enjoy it. I fingered myself while I did that, and came when she did.

Meals were snacks, eaten while we recuperated between lovemaking sessions.

I put her on her back and folded her knees wide, then scooted close to her pussy. She had very pretty feet and sexy long toes. I showed her they were connected to her pussy as I licked and sucked each one. She giggled and said it tickled at first, then lay back and let me play. I fingered her pussy as I played with her toes, and she came another time or two. When it was her turn, she made me lie on the floor and teased my clit for almost an hour until she let me come. We took a shower about eleven o'clock that night and hit the sheets, exhausted.


I let her sleep Monday morning and left her a note on the fridge. When I got to work, I found out what my impetuous behavior the previous Friday was going to cost me.

I wasn't allowed to punch in, and Alvin escorted me to the Personnel office.

We were standing outside the office waiting for the others involved to show up and Alvin said, "Aaron's filed an assault charge."

"That's bullshit and you know it!" I said. "All he had to do was keep his fucking hands to himself!"

"Our plan is to counterfile a sexual assault charge, and I think we can make it stick," he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.