Monica, Bill and Their Lusty Desires - Cover

Monica, Bill and Their Lusty Desires

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Bill and Monica were THE hottest sexual couple of the last decade of the 20th century. His hot sexual hunger and her attraction to his body, his power, and his mind made for an explosive sexual duo.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Celebrity   Cheating   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

Chapter 1

Monica was 21-years old and she was already a very mature young woman physically. Maybe she wasn't really that mature mentally at that age, but that maturity would come and come in a big hurry.

Monica had some sexual experience by that point in her life -- she certainly wasn't a virgin, and she'd gain much more sexual experience in the days ahead. Monica had boyfriends and even a married lover before she moved to Washington DC and there was one thing for sure about Monica, when she set her sights on a goal, she was determined to achieve it. Her immediate goal was to achieve the sexual conquest of the man she wanted more than any other -- Bill.

Monica moved to Washington D.C. and with her folks paying for a nice apartment, she managed to use what political influence she had to get herself made a White House intern. In no time at all, Monica was able to get around the Oval Office area of the White House and to actually get her eyes on Bill. That was before they finally met and had the opportunity to strike up their intimate sexual relationship. When Monica finally got to meet Bill in person, she felt herself so overwhelmingly falling for him that she knew they would become lovers as soon as she could manage to make that a reality. She'd never felt sexual desire for any other man as hot and as insistent as she did for Bill. That very first night, she found herself lying in bed, unable to sleep because she was so intensely horny and aroused from just thinking about "doing" Bill, and as she lay there hoping to sleep, she suddenly felt her hands pulling her nightgown up, exposing her naked pussy and large rounded breasts underneath and she was soon stroking her large breasts, her already hard nipples and then her hands slid down between her legs and she was soon thrashing around underneath the sheets in a hard strong self-generated orgasm.

Only three days later, Monica decided to swing the trap shut on Bill and hook his interest in her so that she'd only have to make herself available to him and she could realize her own sexual desires about him. That morning, Monica spent extra time picking out the lingerie she'd wear and the professional looking business suit she'd put on to conceal the fact that underneath her clothes, she was dressed to seduce a very powerful and very sexually active man -- Bill. She picked out something she almost knew would get his attention and that was her sexiest black lace thong that she'd found to be very effective already with other men whose sexual interests she'd wanted to attract. Before she'd put her clothes on, Monica had posed in front of her full-length mirror there in her apartment and she loved how hot she looked in only the black thong and the matching black lace bra that allowed her large dark nipples to show through the translucent material of the cups.

Monica quickly put on the white blouse and then the dark business suit that she knew only enhanced her full sexy body underneath it. She knew if she could only pull back the jacket to her suit, Bill would clearly see the dark black bra underneath it. A couple of hours after Monica got to her workplace that day, she managed to get the assignment to take some papers over to Bill's office for him to sign. With them in her hands, she got inside his office and when she noticed that no one else was around to see her, Monica turned so Bill couldn't miss seeing and she lifted her jacket, showing him the strap of her black thong and looking him clearly in the eyes to signal that she was his for the taking. She wanted him to know that she was a female in heat, and all he had to do was be the man she knew he was and take her in the most intimate way possible.

Bill knew at that moment he couldn't take advantage of the obvious sexual signals this young intern was sending him, but before she turned to leave he said, "Monica, come back and see me again tomorrow, OK?" and when Monica had turned and left his office, Bill walked into the nearby bathroom, unzipped his suit pants and pulled his already hard cock out and wrapped his hand around it to jack off as he mentally replayed what he'd just experienced with Monica.

Monica was very disappointed that her personal sexual fantasy hadn't worked out that afternoon with Bill, but that night when she returned to her apartment, she put her purse and coat away and then she walked into her bedroom, and began to play out the scenario she'd have hoped to experience with Bill. She was talking to him, letting him known how sexy and hot she thought he was and then she let her own hands start to roam over her body, imagining that they were Bills' hands moving over her upper body and having their way with her. She let her imagination run wild and she felt Bill's hands quickly taking her jacket off and then he began to let his hands move up and down, caressing and playing with her big rounded breasts while she still had her blouse on. Then, Bill's hands began to unbutton her blouse from bottom to top after he'd pulled it out of the waistband of her skirt. When Bill had her blouse undone, he let his lips kiss and move over her naked breast flesh and then down over the cups of her bra where her nipples were. As she felt her nipples getting wet from his lips and the moistness of his kisses, she felt them hard and aroused and then he undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor.

When Bill had her standing in front of him in only her black bra and thong panty, he got out of his own clothes and he stood there, pulling his briefs down and exposing a full hard cock jutting sexily up from his groin. Before Monica could bend down and stroke and kiss Bill's erection, he had her back on the side of her bed and he buried his face in her pussy as he pulled the crotch of her thong to the side and he quickly had her orgasming from his eating her out. Then, he undid her bra, slid the cups up above her sexy large tits and he was titty fucking her and licking her dark hard nipples before he moved his hardon down in between her legs and then he positioned his hard swollen cockhead in her hot lusty cunt and pushed forward, burying his hard meat inside her pussy as he thrust forward, feeling her wet hot tightness taking him inside and closing tightly around his erect cock.

Bill thrust in and out of Monica's tight young pussy and she soon orgasmed again and then before he climaxed, he pulled his cock out of her cunt and spurted his large full cumload all over her sexy naked body and up onto the mounds of her twin breasts.

As Monica finished herself off by fingering her pussy and imagining that Bill re-inserted his cock and fucked her to another powerful orgasm, she looked forward to the next day when she hoped this would really happen.


Chapter 2

Monica planned on what she would wear the next morning as much as she had the day before. She loved the entire experience of seduction and of going after what she wanted in the area of sexual conquest and getting what she wanted. This time, Monica wore a very sexy bra and thong and then she put on a rather short skirt and matching jacket with a sleeveless, low-necked top underneath it. On the surface, with the jacket on, it wouldn't appear that Monica was dressed that sexily but when that jacket came off, no man would be able to resist her. Monica also picked out a pair of thigh high stockings and she actually considered wearing a pair of crotchless panties instead of the thong in case she and Bill were in a hurry to get intimate. As Monica stood admiring how she looked in only her bra and thong panty, she felt her nipples harden in arousal and her pussy already starting to grow wet and horny. Monica slid her hand down inside her thong and rubbed her pussy and her clit until she felt herself rapidly getting more aroused and nearing the potential of cumming. Before she orgasmed, however, she quit masturbating and let herself remain at that state of arousal as she headed for work and throughout that morning.

All morning long, Monica kept wanting to go to the ladies room and actually masturbate until she brought herself to orgasm, but she wanted to keep that delicious level of arousal and sexual desire that she was already feeling and bring it to her rendezvous with Bill. Right after lunch, she got some papers and headed to Bill's office to have him review and sign them. She was shown into his office and his secretary pushed the door shut but not completely closed so there was no way that Monica would be totally alone in the office with Bill without anyone being able to hear or potentially come in if there was any problem. It was standard procedure when anyone other than the vice president or a cabinet member was with Bill. Monica and Bill went through their little dance of acting like she was there strictly for business reasons and then Bill put his finger to his lips and motioned for Monica to come with him to a private area where they wouldn't readily be visible to anyone.

When Bill maneuvered Monica where he wanted her, he pulled her into his arms and immediately they began to kiss like they'd been longtime lovers. Bill kissed wonderfully, and Monica was totally swept away by this sexy attractive older man and his obvious attraction to her. Monica only wanted to relish the moment and she let Bill have his way with her. At that moment, she never wanted this to end, and she wished they were somewhere outside this building where they could do anything and say anything they wanted without anyone to bother them. Monica soon knew that she had never been with any man that swept her off her feet like Bill did. He was good; he was very very good, she thought as her tongue and his tangled and fought with each other as their kisses began to bring both of them to a hotter and hotter state of sexual arousal. Monica could already tell that it was only a matter of time until Bill got her skirt up and slid his cock inside her pussy to fuck her. She was so hot, so wet and her pussy was burning with hot sexual desire for him to fuck her passionately. Bill's hands began to move underneath her jacket and he was groping and fondling her breasts through her clothes like she'd dreamed about the night before.

Monica loved how hotly Bill caressed and played with her womanly body and he reached up and quickly got her blouse unbuttoned and then he pulled her jacket off and then he undid her skirt and had it off as well. He left her blouse on but unbuttoned and then he got his cock out of his pants and he reached in between Monica's large full tits and unsnapped the front closure to her bra. He pulled the cups of her back away from both of her full breasts, revealing the sexy white skin and dark nipples of her tits, and he lowered his mouth, taking her left nipple in between his lips as his other hand played with the perky hard nipple of her right breast. Then, Bill leaned back and motioned for Monica to get down in front of him and give him a quick blowjob. She was more than willing to suck his cock so she could get him fully hard to get ready to fuck her. Monica took Bill's cock in her mouth and as she hotly stroked his cockshaft, she began to lick and suck on his cockhead and she loved how he moaned and then he began to face-fuck her as she moved her mouth back and forth on his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes, Monica, you're doing it good, baby," Bill moaned and then Bill pulled his cock out of her mouth and ran it up and down in the deep sexy cleavage of her large tits, titty fucking her and she could tell that he loved the feel of her naked breasts on his raw cock. Then Bill moved his swollen cockhead down to Monica's groin and he rubbed the head of his hardon in her wet pussy lips and Monica moaned at the realization that Bill was about to take her and have his way totally with her right then and there. He rubbed his head up and down over her shaved pussy slit but when she thought Bill was just about to penetrate and mount her, he suddenly drew back and said they'd have to stop there.

"No, Bill, no, please," Monica moaned as she couldn't believe that Bill wasn't going ahead and sliding his cock inside her pussy. "We can't stop now, please," she moaned as she couldn't believe this was happening.

"We're going to have to stop for now, Monica," Bill said and he pulled back, letting her know that he was serious and their little episode was suddenly over.

Monica felt a cold wave of disbelief wash over her and she stood, looking Bill in the eyes as she stood there with her breasts naked and her pussy totally exposed and more than ready for him to fuck her. Then, she began fastening her bra back, rebuttoning her blouse and she pulled her skirt back on and said, "Bill, when can I see you again?" and he said they'd have to see, and she gathered her papers and walked back to his office door and left.

When Monica walked out of the room, Bill turned back into his private bathroom, unzipped his pants and stood there with his hardon in his hand and closed his eyes as he replayed the last few moments and quickly jacked himself off until he started spurting his large cumload into the commode there in front of him. He knew he was fucked up, but he also knew he'd done the right thing.


Chapter 3

A few days later, Monica had gone home after work and she was thinking about how much she wanted to see Bill again. She finally settled down after supper and watched some TV before taking a shower and reading awhile before she decided to turn in for the night. Just as she was getting settled down to go to sleep, her telephone rang and Monica picked it up to answer.

"Hello?" she said, wondering which one of her girlfriends had decided to give her a late night call and catch up on girlfriend talk.

"Hello, Monica, it's Bill," the sexy male voice on the other end of the phone line said, "how are you doing tonight?"

"Oh, hi, Bill, I'm doing wonderful now," Monica said as she couldn't believe he'd actually called her at home. "How are you doing?"

"Great now that I'm talking with you, Monica" Bill said as he settled down and began stroking his already semi-hard cock through his pants. "Monica, I'm sorry we didn't go all the way the other day; I could tell you were disappointed and I wanted to call and apologize for making you feel uncomfortable."

"That' OK, Bill," Monica lied as she remembered her confusion and then anger at realizing that he wasn't going to actually fuck her after he'd turned her on and gotten her nearly naked. She remembered how good it felt having the swollen head of his cock rubbing on her wet naked pussy and she'd wished he'd angled his cockhead up inside her pussy and taken her then for a quickie fuck with her.

"Monica, do you have time for us to talk and enjoy some listening to each other?" Bill asked as he lifted the phone from his mouth so Monica could hear the sounds he was making in the background. Bill loudly unzipped his pants and then he reached inside, pulling his hard cock free and he unbuckled his pants and slid them down so he could have room to move as he planned to masturbate while he and Monica were talking on the phone.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.