Graduation Party - Cover

Graduation Party

Copyright© 2005 by JamesB

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a rewrite of a story that I posted on another site awhile back. The story involves a brother and his twin sisters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Having my cock sucked by my sister was going way beyond my wildest imagination and I was enjoying every slurping second of it.

Jackie and Kate were busy kissing and fondling one another until Kate moved between her friend's legs and began to lick her friend's pussy. This turned me on even more which is something that my sisters and their friend managed to work out for themselves. Stacy was eager to make me come again for she teased the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue and then to make it even more exciting she took the head of my cock and rubbed it against her nipples.

"Oh my god Stacy!" I cried with delight for I was about to come again. "I can't hold it much... longer!" I didn't hold it any longer than it took for me to get the words out of my mouth and Stacy, much to my surprise took it full in her mouth swallowing as fast as she could. "Holy shit Stacy where the hell did you learn to suck cock?"

"I saw it in some movie," she said with a sheepish smile. "Did I do ok?"

"Hell yes you did ok." I said complimenting her for doing such a super job. "It was great. I didn't think I could have another orgasm so soon." I would have to remember to talk to our Uncle Freddy about his strange formula when I had a chance.

By now, Kate and Jackie were on the floor and they had positioned themselves so that they could lick each other's pussy. Their mutual moans and groans and their writhing young bodies was a beautiful sight to behold and that was what I did, I watched my sister and her friend get off on one another while Stacy climbed onto the sofa bed next to me and snuggled nice and close smiling knowing that her plan went better than she had hoped for.

With one last moan of pleasure Kate and Jackie had their orgasm and for the time being the four of us seemed to be sated for as far as sex went at least for the moment at any rate.

"Did our dear uncle say how long this stuff is supposed to work?" I asked as I joined the girls on the floor.

"Nope, he just said that we should try it and find out." Kate replied.

"When you say "we" do you mean to say that you three tried it as well?" I asked somewhat surprised that my sisters had contemplated more than just having sex with me.

"Of course we did," Stacy added as she stood up and stretched her arms over her head. "Uncle Freddy told us it wouldn't do us any harm and it might just enhance our enjoyment."

"And did it enhance your enjoyment?" I asked.

"You bet it did," Stacy said with a smile while she worked her finger into her own pussy. "I'm still horny as hell honey."

"There is nothing quite like being surrounded by three beautiful girls," I said appreciatively before I exchanged kisses with each of them. "I must be the luckiest man in the world."

"Do you really mean that Steve?" Jackie asked me as she crawled onto my lap and thrust her breasts at my mouth.

As I lovingly kissed each offered breast I said, "Of course I mean it honey." And why wouldn't I after all I was surrounded by three very lovely young girls so as far as I was concerned you couldn't ask for much more than that. "I don't know about you girls," I said lifting Jackie off my lap and standing up. "I think it's about time to reappear at the party or people will begin to talk."

Jackie laughed and said, "If I know these people, they are probably out in the backyard swimming in the pool."

As we dressed I knew that I had to ask Jackie one very important question and it had nothing to do with keeping quiet about what we had done for I felt sure that she would but I had to know what she felt when she saw my sisters and I making love. "You must have some thoughts about it Jackie after all it isn't every day that you see brothers and sisters going at it."

Jackie shrugged her shoulders and told me that she had known several people in school for whom incest was as normal as breathing air or eating. From what I learned from Jackie the ones involved started out as a kind of experiment in sex between cousins or a brother and a sister that carried over into a full blown physical relationship so the fact that Stacy and Kate told her of their plans made it even more important to her that she should become involved with me because she had dreams about the two of us together.

"I hope I didn't disappoint you Jackie." I said giving her a hug.

"I wasn't disappointed at all Steve. I loved every moment of our being together."

I felt a blast of cooler air as we exited our temporary love nest and back into the main part of the house. "Does that mean that you wouldn't mind being with me again?" I wanted to know.

"Of course I want to be with you again Steve, I wanted to be with you since the days on the softball field." She said then hauled off and kissed me.

"Oh my, look at the love birds." Stacy said as she joined us near the empty bar. "Jackie and Steve sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g..."

"Ha, ha, ha, that's very funny Stacy." I didn't want her to get to the "first comes love" part after all it was a tad to soon to speak of love. "Now what are your plans from here? I don't think I can chance swimming with you three for someone is bound to know that Stacy, Kate and I are related."

"That's ok Steve we have it all planned out." Kate said with a wink of her eye and a smile. "You are going to drive us to Jackie's house right this minute."

"I see, and why would I do that may I ask." I said scratching my head trying to figure out what the girls had in mind.

"I told you that my mother has the hots for you Steve." Jackie said reminding me of what she had told me earlier. "And I have the feeling that you still feel the same way about her as you did back in school."

"Hum, I do believe that you are forgetting something very important here young lady." I told her as politely as I could. "Your mother is married so whatever feelings that I may or may not have are immaterial. Besides, what makes you so sure that she would even have the slightest interest in me?"

Jackie gave me a look as if to say that I was being obtuse and that I had better get my act together. "Hello, I live at home so I've heard my mother argue with my father a number of times and she is always saying that she made a big mistake when she turned you down for a date." I tried to tell Jackie that just because my name is mentioned it doesn't mean that her mother would act out her feelings. "You don't know my mother Steve, I've seen her play with herself once or twice when she thought she was alone in the house and your name always comes up just before she has her orgasm." A sly smile appeared as she said, "I just bet you would love to watch my mother have an orgasm wouldn't you."

"Let's get one thing straight young lady," I said as I held the car door open so the girls could enter my car. "Whatever we talk about stays between us is that clear?" The three girls nodded their heads in unison. "There was a time when I dreamed of doing more than just watching your mother have an orgasm, I wanted to be her boyfriend and lover but she decided on your father instead."

Jackie didn't say anything more, she just smiled a knowing smile while my sisters giggled away in the back seat while I wondered how the hell I was going to get out of the jam that I had put myself into.

"Did you really have a good time at the party?" Jackie asked as she leaned her head back against the seat's headrest with her eyes closed and her hand resting gently against her crotch.

"You know I did Jackie," I said trying my best not to take my eyes off the road. "I never knew such pleasure like this before."

We drove in silence for a minute or two before I spoke again. "I am a bit concerned about your parents finding out especially your mother." I could just about see Jackie's closed eyes fluttered rapidly as I spoke. "Don't misunderstand me, I want to see you again, I want to make love to you again but you should know that the more we see each other the chances of getting caught increase."

Without opening her eyes she reached out and patted my hand moving it to her crotch saying, "I won't worry about it if you won't." This was an obvious sign that she wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with her.

I looked in the rearview mirror and noticed that my sisters heads lolled back against the headrest in the back of my car, their shirts were disheveled and as they breathed I could clearly see that neither one had put their bras back on and they both had smiles on their faces.

I pulled into the driveway of Jackie's home and got out of the car. Of course I made sure that the girls were awake and that their clothes didn't look out of place. I walked them to the front door and knocked.

I felt my heart jump into my throat when Mary Connelly opened the door she was wearing a shirt that she tied off above her abdomen and wore a scarf around her head. I figured that she must have been cleaning the house before I knocked on the door. Seeing Mary like that proved to me that no matter how she was dressed Mary could without effort still look desirable.

"Hello Mike, would you care to come in?" she said.

By now the three girls squirted by us and ran into the house laughing and having a good old time. As for me, I was tongue tied.

"I don't want to disturb your household..." I finally managed to say. I figured that her husband was home and while I wasn't afraid of him I did have some concerns about that elixir that my crazy Uncle Ed concocted for with my luck my penis would come to immediate attention right in front of Mary.

"No, no that's ok I need the break." Mary stood aside allowing me to enter her home. "My husband is out with some of his pals doing who knows what." She turned and led the way to the kitchen.

"You have a lovely home Mary." I said as we entered the well appointed kitchen. I couldn't help but notice how big the kitchen was. There was an island in the middle with a sink and a beautiful counter top. "This is some kitchen. You could feed an army from here."

Mary smiled. "This house belonged to my mother and father in-law, they gave this house to us as a present when they moved to Florida." I thought that it was all she could do to maintain the house considering her husband's predilection for drinking and screwing around but I kept my mouth shut.

"Thanks for bringing my sister home from the party Steve..."

"Not a problem Mary, don't forget that my sisters were going to be spending the night here." I replied. "Well, I guess I better go the girls are probably tired from all the fun they had and you look like you could use a rest yourself."

"I wouldn't worry about the girls Steve they have more than enough energy to run an entire town." She said with a dry laugh. "As for me, it's all I can do to keep this house going."

I couldn't think of a thing to say.

"Are you sure that you wouldn't care for a drink?" I though that I detected a need for her to talk so I said that I would have one drink before I hit the road.

I will say one thing for Mary she was not one of those airheads who talk just to hear themselves talk, I found myself listening to everything she said and she said a lot without the dramatics that some people employ. We even managed to talk about the past but we made sure that we didn't touch on the one part of our mutual past when I tried asking her out on dates. (Not an easy subject to avoid but somehow we managed it.)

With my drink finished I stood up and made ready to leave. "Thanks for the drink and the talk Mary." I said as I made my way to the door. I felt her hand on my arm so I stopped.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for dinner Steve?"

"That is a lovely invitation Mary but I really can't stay." I replied. What I meant was that if I stayed I might try and make a play for you. "I have to stop at the drug store on the way home and pick something for my father." (It was a lame excuse but none the less true.)

My drive to the pharmacy was filled with visions of Mary and I in bed making love with abandon in fact the damn dream seemed so real I almost drove past my destination. I had to keep telling myself that I had best get a grip on myself before I get myself into deeper trouble. I quickly picked up the items that I needed and started for home until I decided to stop in and see if my uncle was still at his lab after all I had two questions to ask him, one was what are the chances of marketing his discovery and the other was what kind of side effects should one expect when using his very potent elixir. I was too late, for it seemed that my uncle had gone for the day so I left him a message to call me on my cell phone or at home for I really wanted to talk to him after all there could be big money in this for all concerned.

I dropped off the medicine at home and instead of staying there I decided to go to the dreaded mall. That's right, I hate the malls for they are crowded and the lack of fresh air is most disconcerting but if I wanted to go to the movies it was the only place left in town that showed them.

At the last moment I stopped in at a local pizza parlor for I found that I had the urge for a slice or two of pizza. I picked up my order and found a place to sit. I was lucky in that regard for I knew this place was popular and had I been a few minutes later I probably wouldn't have found a seat. But as it was, I did so I let my mind drift, thinking of nothing in particular until I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked up and saw Mary standing there along with my sisters and Jackie. "Hi Mary, girls, I didn't expect to run into you here." I said making room for Mary to sit while the girls went and retrieved their own meals. "I was thinking of going to the movies tonight but I hadn't really decided on what I wanted to see."

Mary chuckled and said, "I don't think there is one movie that you would be interested in Steve, the theaters are showing a chick flick and a horror movie."

"Hum, you could be right there, I never was big on horror movies." I laughed along with Mary. "I see the girls managed to drag you out of the house after all."

"They insisted that I needed a break from being in the house all day." Mary said as she brushed a loose strand of hair from her eyes.

I was wondering what kept the girls so long at the counter after all I was in something of a quandary for I dreaded being left alone with Mary for any length of time for I was afraid of saying something stupid such as, "How about a long overdue kiss." However it was Mary who surprised me when she informed me that her husband was last seen driving around with some brunet in his car and heading out of town.

"I'm sorry to hear that Mary." I told her meaning every word of it. "Does Jackie know?" Mary nodded her head yes. "I wish I knew what to say Mary, I mean I was in something of the same position when I was married." I never cheated on my wife and yet two years after we married she filed for divorce and that was the last that I ever saw of her.

Mary didn't bat an eyelash even though I was certain that she was angry and frustrated. "My parents warned me about Nick and I was foolish enough not to listen."

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I don't know but I will do one thing and that I plan to enjoy my pizza when and if the girls ever bring it to the table." Mary never lost her smile.

The girls must have heard Mary talking for no sooner had she finished speaking Jackie and my sisters showed up with the pizzas and the sodas.

"Sorry it took so long sis." Jackie said as she sat down across from me while Stacy and Kate sat next to her. "It was kind of busy at the counter." "You mean it was busy while you were flirting with the young man behind the counter?" I said. That made Stacy and Kate blush. "Listen, I'll get out of your way." I turned to Mary and said, "It was really nice seeing you here..."

"Oh come on Steve, you don't really want to leave do you?" My sisters asked.

I guess Mary didn't want me to leave either for she told that I wasn't in the way. "It is kind of nice to have another adult to talk to." She said.

So that was how I stayed while the girls ate their pizzas.

It didn't take my sisters and Jackie long to eat their pizzas and before I could bat an eye they disappeared from view.

"Would you care to go for a walk around the town?" I asked after all I figured that she would say no but in my case whenever it came to Mary hope sprang eternal. "Or are you afraid to be seen with a divorced man?" (I know, I know, it was a lame attempt at a joke.)

"No, I don't mind at all Steve." Mary said with a reassuring smile. "It's a nice evening and a walk would do me good."

Mary and I walked down by the town lake and the whole time all I could think of was that I wanted to hold her hand in mine before I kissed her. I wanted to feel her body press against mine. But I didn't act on these thoughts but we did talk about life in general. In short we enjoyed each others company. I for one was feeling more relaxed as we walked along until we stopped at the edge of the lake. "It'll be a beautiful sunset over the lake tonight." I said not really expecting any kind of answer. "I always loved being by the water for I find it so relaxing."

"Yes, it is relaxing isn't it?" Mary replied while skipping a stone across the water's surface. "I think that this is a great place to come and just forget all the cares in the world." I silently agreed with her.

The two of us walked in silence enjoying the scenery.

The path that leads around the lake is quite long and there are parts of it where the view of the people on the path are blocked from the view of the general public and it was at one of these blind spots that Mary stopped, turned and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Uh, what was that for Mary?" I said knowing how dumb I sounded but until that kiss the closest we ever got was shaking hands.

"Don't you ever wish that you had a chance to make up for past mistakes?"

"I think all of us feel that way every now and then." I replied as I bent down to pick up a stone which I tossed side handed making it skip across the smooth glass like lake. My emotions were at full boil and I knew that complications from a relationship between us would be disastrous for the both of us.

"Have you ever thought about us?"

"Yes I have," I answered without looking at her. "It isn't easy not to think about what might have been."

"I saw Helen the other day..." (Helen was my former wife and a friend of Mary's.) "She wanted to know how you were doing."

"Probably after more money is more like it." I replied testily. "We were only married two years before she decided that she no longer loved me."

Mary was quick to tell me that Helen was only in town for the day. "She told me she and her boyfriend were headed for Hawaii or some such place."

"I feel bad for the men where ever she ends up." I said wishing to change the subject.

The two of us moved a little further along the path around the lake and I pointed out one of the places that I used to have a fort. "It was no girls allowed." I said laughing at the memory.

"And what about now Steve would you let girls in now?" Mary smiled an almost wistful smile as she spoke.

"Of course I would, it was a silly rule even then." I said with a weak laugh. "You would have been the first one allowed in."

I hadn't realized that we had moved off the path and stood close to the spot where my fort once stood and I felt Mary take my hand without a word I turned and bent my face to hers and kissed her and much to my surprise and joy Mary responded with a kiss of her own.

"It must have been a nice fort Steve." She said in between kisses. "Do you think you would have allowed me in?"

"I Sure would have just as long as I had you to myself." I replied laughing softly.

"We're alone now Steve."

"Yes we are." I said while we began to unhurriedly undress one another.

Our discarded clothes became our mutual blanket as we sank down on them.

Without a word I started on her lips and went to her throat kissing and licking until I heard a soft sigh escaping from her lips. I moved onto her breasts working each nipple until they were nice and hard. I could feel Mary's fingers run through my hair while she gently pressed my head to her breasts.

"Umm, ah, oooh, suck a little harder please." I could hear the urgent yet pleasurable plea in the tone of her voice.

I moved over her heaving flat stomach sending shivers through her body until I stuck my head between her legs and began to lick her pussy and her whole body seemed to explode with passion as she egged me on telling me where to put my tongue to give her the most pleasure.

"Steeve! Ahhhh... mmmm... I'm coming! Yessss!" Mary bucked and moaned as she reached her climax.

I don't know how it happened but before I could say a word Mary had me on my back and she was lowering herself onto my erection.

"Oh Mary, I..." I tried to say before she sealed my lips with a kiss.

"Hush darling, hush." She said as she slowly moved up and down my shaft.

Mary knew what it took to draw a man out until he felt like he would loose his mind. I could feel her muscles grasping and releasing my cock until she paused holding herself for just a fraction her were closed and a smile played across her lips like water over a stone. Her movements became quicker, her breathing sharper and I was trying to drive myself into her as hard as I could. "Mary I'm coming!" I groaned as I shook and bucked my way through my orgasm.

Mary didn't move from where she sat instead she slowly stretched herself out on top of me pressing her body firmly against mine. We exchanged kisses and I for one didn't want to move for I liked having Mary where she was. "Don't move Steve." She said. "I want to feel your cock slide out of me slowly."

I don't know how long the two of us held that position but neither one of us seemed willing to move.

"Mary," I said once I found the nerve to speak again while brushing her hair away from her face. "I wonder if you have any idea how long it's been since I stated to dream of holding you in my arms like this."

"Have I fulfilled your fantasy Steve?" she said in between kisses.

"Hell yes Mary," I said giving her another kiss. "I never expected something like this to ever happen between us." "I heard my sister and the twins talk about you and the party. I even heard them say that you had a crush on me." I liked the way her hand felt as she rubbed my stomach.

I started to laugh. "My sisters told me that you had a crush on me and Jackie confirmed it."

"So it looks like we were both hoodwinked." Mary said laughing.

"I don't think we were hoodwinked at all, at least I wasn't for I have loved you for as long as I have known you." I sat up and leaned my back against a tree. "What about your husband?" I asked when we both started to gather our clothes together.

"Knowing him he's probably out chasing some blond bimbo and drinking up our household money." Mary took my hand in hers and said, "Please don't tell me that it's too late for us."

"No, it isn't to late for us honey but you must know that this change in our relationship could cause some problems for you at work." I said wishing now that I had some of my uncle's special elixir for I really wanted to make love to Mary again and again.

"Not to mention the ribbing that we will get from Jackie and your sisters." Mary said lightly. "I'm just sorry it took us this long to get together." I told her that I felt the same way myself.

We returned to the path that lead around the lake and began to finish the walk we interrupted. I was feeling like a million dollars and from the look on Mary's face she felt the same way I did.

I stopped at the mid point of our walk, turned to Mary and asked. "Would you ever consider moving in with me? Jackie is welcome to live with us as well."

Mary didn't pause for a second. "I would love to move in with you and I will as soon as I divorce my husband. I don't want us to ever be apart again."

As we exited the path around the lake we were greeted by Jackie and my sisters and they were laughing and pointing at us. As we approached I heard Jackie say, "They did it, look at their faces, Mary and Steve did it in the woods."

"No they didn't." Kate and Stacy said in unison.

"What are you three arguing about?" I asked as we neared the trio of girls.

"Jackie said that you and her sister just made love in the woods and we say that you didn't." Stacy said. I could feel my face burn from the embarrassment.

I looked at Mary and she looked at me shrugging her shoulders as if to say that sooner or later the whole town would know about us so we had better tell the truth.

"Not that it is any of your business but yes Mary and I made love in the woods and if we have our way we plan to make our relationship permanent."

"All right way to go you two." The girls said as they danced happily around us.

"Very funny girls, very funny," Mary said laughing a deep throated laugh. "It wouldn't surprise me to learn that they were watching us the whole time."

"We weren't watching!" The girls said in unison.

"Would you care to come back to my place for dinner?" Mary asked.

"Are you sure that it would be all right?" I said hesitantly. "I wouldn't want your husband to suspect that there is something going on between us."

"It wouldn't matter honey he's suspected me ever since I started working, besides I can tell him that you were there to drop your sister off for her sleep over."

"Very well then, I will have dinner with you," I said with a smile. "I am kind of tired having to eat alone."

With the arrangements made we went our separate ways. I could only hope that her husband wouldn't show up.

I arrived home and headed straight for the shower and not once did my feet touch the ground and this time I did without the help of my uncle's odd elixir. It had been a strange but remarkable day.

The phone rang as I stepped out of the shower, I went to answer it and as soon as I said hello I heard my sister Kate on the other end and she sounded frightened to the point of panic. "Steve, you have to get over here quickly! He's here and he's trying to hurt Jackie's mom."

"Whose there, her husband?" I asked. Kate said that it was Ned. "Did you call the police?" She responded by telling me that Jackie was on her cell phone calling the police. "Just hold tight sis, I'm on my way over right now but I want you to promise me one thing." I heard her breathing hard. "Just stay out of harms way."

I did my best not to break any traffic laws on the way over to Mary's house and much to my surprise the police hadn't arrived yet. I made my way into the house and I could hear a lot of yelling and glass breaking. I eased my way into the kitchen where I say Mary backed into a corner and Ned throwing things at her and missing. I felt that I couldn't wait for the police to show so I spoke up. "Hello Ned, what's going on?" Ned turned and snarled at me. I could see the uncontrolled drool on his lips as he spat more than spoke. "Well, if it isn't Mr. Big Shot himself, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"I got a call from my sister telling me that she was scared and needed help." I said as I moved to a chair and sat down. I was doing my best not to sound judgmental. "Listen to me Ned if you have a problem maybe you can talk to me about it, there's no need to break the dishes in the house."

"I know why you're here you fuck, you want to fuck my wife." Ned was really on a bender. "Christ, that whore will fuck any cock she can. Won't you bitch!?" He screamed.

"I'm not here to do any such thing Ned, I came to get my sisters and take them home." I said waving my hands in the air. "You don't want to be doing that Ned." I said as he picked up a chair in a threatening manor.

"Why the fuck not? I'm the fucking boss in this house, not you and not this bitch of a wife." Ned obviously had a lot of issues.

"Well, if the police see you swing that chair they may very well shoot you." I said praying that the cops would hurry up. "And another thing, I couldn't just sit here and let you take a swing at your wife or anyone with that chair. It just wouldn't be fair."

"Fair!? What the fuck do you know about fair? Were you destined to be a pro footballer? Were you the one with women dripping off your arms? No, but I was damn it and none of you showed me any respect. Hell, I bet you just laughed when you heard that I was cut by the pros didn't you?" I wanted to tell him that I didn't laugh because I didn't care about him or football but I kept my mouth shut.

"Drop that chair Mr.!" A voice called from the doorway. It was the police at last. "And who are you?" He asked me without looking.

"It's Steve O'Neil officer, I came here to get my sisters out of here if I could."

I knew who the cop was for his brother works at the plant.

"Is there anyone else here besides your sisters and the victim? And do you know if they have been harmed?"

"Yes, Mary's sister Jackie is here as well." I answered. "To the best of my knowledge no one has been hurt."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.