An Email To Jennifer - Cover

An Email To Jennifer

Copyright© 2005 by dawn1958

Chapter 5B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5B - Jennifer and Mark were university students who were 21 years old and lived together. Mark was like any other horny young man, always pestering Jenn for sex. Jenn worked the summer months at the YMCA, counseling troubled youth and dreamed of one day working as a counselor. Mark loved taking pictures of the two, especially during erotic times and got the brain wave to send Jenny an email with some of pictures while she was working at the YMCA.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial  

The night and the next day passed and Jennifer seemed to be more nervous than usual. Things were getting out of hand in her life and she didn't quite know how to handle the blackmail demands of Justin, and now Gus. It was slightly troubling to have Mark go along with what they were doing to her and she shivered knowing it turned him on sexually. The Friday appointment with Gus frightened Jenny and she struggled trying to find a solution to get away from his control.

Gus opened the door to the interview room with his master key and the shock on Jenn's face told it all. She was too surprised to say a word and it was the black janitor who spoke. "I wanted to talk to you privately and thought this was the best opportunity to do that," he told the young therapist. "I have a favor you can do for me and if you do, I may just forget about the demand for this Friday," he whispered and waited a long few seconds for his words to sink into Jenn's troubled brain.

When she sat in her chair without saying anything, Gus continued. "I know you and sweet Sarah are a number and I want you to do something for me," he began the evil request. "She's just a kid and will listen to you, a counselor and all," he said. Jenn's breathing got somewhat uneven and panic set into her mind from listening to the man tell his devilish thoughts.

"I want you to schedule a session with the little bitch tomorrow afternoon. Then I want you to convince her that you have a fetish of bondage, like you want her to tie you up on your interview sofa over there," he said and pointed across the room. "The good part comes when you convince her that you want to tie her up in similar fashion," he told the bewildered woman. "That's when you come to the door and let me know the little wench is tied up. I'll fuck her brains out and you get to watch her get what she arranged for you the other day," he said and smiled with the knowledge he was turning the counselor into a manipulator for his dirty work.

Finally Jennifer found her voice. "No damn way I'll do that. It's against the law and I just can't do such an evil thing to another person," she reasoned with the janitor who wasn't listening. "You'll do it or else, you know that?" he told Jenn. "I don't give a fuck how you do it, just get the sexy bitch on your sofa so I can fuck her," he said in no uncertain tone.

Suddenly Gus wheeled and left the office with Jenn's mouth hanging open. The one good thing about the man's demands was that he would not use Jenn on Friday's or so she assumed. And after all, she reasoned, Sarah had set her up so that Gus was able to take advantage of her so turnabout was fair play. But Jenn did worry about complying with the man's demands, as she was not really that type of person. What choice did she have, she asked and felt her face go beat red with shame.

That night at home, Jenny worried and fretted about the proper way to convince Sarah that she truly had a fetish. The evening dragged by and Mark was busy studying for upcoming exams which left Jenn all to herself. At bedtime, the two fell into bed exhausted from a busy day but both felt an urge for sex. It was more a fact that each was more concerned about getting satisfaction for their selfish desires but it worked out rewarding for both in the end. Their climaxes were fulfilling and they quickly fell asleep when the pleasing convulsions had subsided.

In the morning, Jenn was no closer to the solution than she was the night before. Somehow she had to convince the girl that her intensions were sincere but that would most likely be accomplished with her excellent acting abilities. She suddenly realized that old Gus was smarter than she gave him credit for as Thursdays was Sarah's day for therapy at the center. He knew Jenny would be seeing her and it was the perfect opportunity to accomplish his goal.

The first two counseling sessions went by without Jenny having any free time to contemplate the upcoming meeting with her young, teenage patient. At coffee break, Gus arrived at her door with a grin from ear to ear. "I thought I would give you a hand setting up for your afternoon appointment with Sarah," he informed the guidance counselor. "I have the perfect setup that you can use," he said and promptly produced a piece of rope and two sets of handcuffs.

"I'll tie this set of handcuffs to the head of the sofa and put it out of sight so Sarah won't see it," he stated and proceeded with the covert action. He tied one end of the rope to one cuff and the other end to the legs of the couch. This left the one cuff free for Jennifer to lock onto the center chain of the other set of cuffs, which hopefully would be around Sarah's wrists. Gus then slipped the binding under the sofa and out of sight from any suspicious eyes.

"Now all you have to do is put this set of cuffs on Sarah's wrists and get her to lay on the sofa," he said in a stern voice. "Then when you fondle and kiss her, the rest is up to you to get her locked to the hidden set of handcuffs," he told the shocked woman. "Oh yeah, I suggest you get her worked up first. You can inform her that you have this fetish of being tied up and then being forced to have sex with a patient," he whispered and smiled.

Jennifer was flabbergasted. No frickin' way she would do this man's dirty work and entice a young, innocent teenager into his perverted scheme. Okay, Jenn consented, maybe the girl was not as innocent as she pretended but Gus' plan was surely too sinful to carry out. He could see Jenn's hesitation and reluctance so he decided to punctuate her demise in quick fashion.

"If you don't get her tied up so I can fuck her, I'll fuck your ass until it becomes a cum bucket," he said in a threatening tone. He moved to within inches of her lithe body and held her complete attention. "Just get her on the sofa and I'll take care of her after that," he whispered and relished the distraught look on her pretty face.

Jennifer pleaded with her eyes but it did little good with the determined old man. He merely laughed at her dilemma and promptly left the room leaving her standing with a terrified look. It took many minutes before Jenny's heart rate returned to normal and she fretted about having to seduce the young teen.

When Sarah showed up for her appointment, Jenn acted timid and shy and really didn't know how to proceed. Her demeanor worked to her advantage and it gave Sarah a wonderful sense of power. She felt fully in control of her adult therapist and marveled at the way she reacted every time their bodies touched. The two settled into their customary positions with Sarah sitting on the edge of the sofa and Jenny seated in her chair close by.

Suddenly Sarah could not resist the temptation to tease and tantalize the woman. She stood up and walked over to Jenn, grabbing the side of her flushed face between the palms of her dainty hands. Sarah tilted the woman's head up so that she peered directly into her bright, blue eyes and held the stare for numerous seconds.

"Your gorgeous," she stated an obvious fact and Sarah's tummy twisted in knots with anticipation. Jenny could feel the girl's passion and knew she was about to be kissed. Slowly and deliberately, the girl bent down until her face was next to her lover's and Jenn's breathing quickened drastically. The temptress held her lips so close that Jenn felt the radiation of the girl's body heat and it made her temperature rise many degrees.

The girl's kiss was demanding and powerful and immediately Jenn opened her mouth to receive the rewards offered by Sarah. Jenny arched her back and offered her body to her master hoping the girl would accept her treasures. Suddenly her mind remembered Gus' evil orders and she fought to retain a measure of control, which would enable her to carry out the man's perverted scheme.

Jenny twisted her head from side to side and finally broke the heated kiss. "Please. I have something to ask," she began and paused in an attempt to find the correct words. Not knowing what to say, she merely blurted out the sentence. "Tie me up with these handcuffs, please," she said with her voice almost pleading with the girl and then she produced the metal cuffs.

Sarah stared at the shinny trinket and realized her dreams had come true. She suddenly recognized her deep, dark compassion for the motherly figure in her grasp and wanted to fully engulf the woman's desires. Without another word, Sarah understood and seized the cuffs, slipping them around Jenn's slender wrists and locked them securely to the rear.

The scene was spellbinding as the young girl guided the much older, mature woman into a standing position. Without any warning, Sarah's hand dove under the hem of the flared skirt and into the heated crevice between Jenn's legs. A loud gasp of surprise resounded through the room and Jenny bit her lip in an effort to quiet her nerves. Her soul was no longer her own and Jenn felt a deep yearning for the girl's caresses.

Jennifer never understood how her body responded so willingly to what the girl did to her. She remembered hearing Sarah order her to the sofa and that she spread her legs. There was no time to strip the woman's clothing and Sarah merely shoved the hem of the skirt to the slim waistline. How the girl penetrated the cotton barrier was unknown to Jenn but suddenly the cherished target lay barren, exposed for the teenager's burning lips.

The tongue swirled around and over the throbbing clitoris and Jenny cried out loud. Not a cry of pain but one for mercy, one to beg the girl to swallow her cherry. Totally restricted by the cuffs, the feeling of complete submissiveness was earth-shattering to Jenn.

Sarah's body went between Jenn's thighs and her shoulders held the long legs wide spread. The fifteen year old was an expert and sucked the swollen bud into her hot mouth like a professional. Jenn's slim hips twisted and rolled over the leather sofa and the bare cheeks of her ass heated the cool, stiff material. Her panties were askew, strewn to the side offering no protection and Sarah tasted the sweet nectar of her adult lover.

The young teenager felt confident and assured of herself and her desires rose to unbearable proportions. Her face glistened with moisture and there was no letup, no pause in her demanding actions as she drank from another woman's passion pit. Suddenly the dyke rammed her middle finger to the hilt and made Jenny her slave.

There was nothing that Jenny could do to prevent or even prolong the orgasm. The lust was intense and so consuming that she wanted to hug and hold the person giving her so much emotion. Helpless and bound with her arms pinned at her back, the counselor fell victim to the young lesbian.

The girl's mouth left the throbbing clit and Sarah straightened her body so that she was face to face with Jenny. Her skilled fingers spread the puffy labia to fully expose the tender, pink morsel and she attacked it with vigor. "That's it, fuck, fuck like that," Sarah whispered and noticed Jenn's eyes were closed. "I love it when you climax and your body is so hot, so sexy that it makes me feel full of desire," she said and softly kissed the woman's rosy cheeks.

Jenny's orgasm rushed over the summit so fast that she felt lightheaded. Remembering Gus's words, she struggled to regain her composure and realized she would have to be demanding enough to convince the teenager to go along with the laid out plan. The last spasms passed through her loins and finally her hips came to rest on the hard settee.

"Sarah, oh you have to let me do the same thing to you. I am so hot, hot thinking about tying you up and making love to you," Jenn whispered. Sarah's mind was on fire, aroused by the peculiar request from the woman she controlled. The young teen felt bullet proof and deemed there was no way the counselor could turn the tables on her. "Take my cuffs off and I will do you," Jenny said and felt her heart beating rapidly as if she had just been caught stealing.

The girl reached for the key still in the lock and released her servant from the binding. Jenn slyly wrestled the metal links out the girl's fingers and nimbly snapped one cuff on her wrist before she had time to protest. Suddenly Sarah came to her senses and twisted her free arm away for Jenny. "Maybe we shouldn't do this, I don't like getting tied up," she said to her once submissive slave.

Jenny pleaded and begged the girl to allow her to put the handcuffs on and it sounded convincing enough for Sarah to doubt herself. "Oh please, I want to make love to you so badly, please," Jenn begged. Sarah certainly was aroused to a point where she wanted sex, sex in the worst way even if it meant doing something perverted.

She shrugged her shoulders and let the woman bring her hand close to her other in her lap and with a quick snap her wrists were bound together. The two were in a seated position on the sofa and Jenn hugged the girl tightly, kissing her neck and any bare skin. Sarah rolled her head back and forth and marveled at the wonderful feeling flowing through her veins from the passionate kisses. She felt agile fingers pulling the tank top out of her jeans and didn't resist when Jenn's hands slipped under the garment.

"Oh gawd, that feels so good, keep doing it," Sarah moaned when the fingers caressed her boobs like only a woman could do. A deep moan escaped her lips when the throbbing nipples were yanked out of the cup holders and stretched to unbearable limits. She wanted to bring her hands up to hug, maybe caress the molester but that was impossible.

Suddenly, Jenny twisted the slim girl's body and they both rolled into a prone position on the sofa. Sarah raised her arms and Jenn grabbed the center chain of the handcuffs with her left hand. She innocently moved the girl's wrists above her head and to the top portion of the sofa. The teen sensed her vulnerability as the entire front of her body lay open but she welcomed the sensation. She wanted Jenn to touch her and caress every sensual zone on her girlish body.

Jenny had never forced herself on another female before but felt she had to kiss Sarah in an effort to be more convincing. Her right hand roamed and took liberties, finding the snap fastener at Sarah's waist. With fingers that shook and vibrated with fear, Jenny slowly unlocked the snap and pinched the zipper tab, lowering it to bring a deep sigh from the young girl.

The woman moved, shifting her body while holding the bound wrists firmly above Sarah's head. Her movement was immediately accepted by the teen as she assumed her counselor was about to strip her clothing. Suddenly, Jenny seized the center chain of the cuffs with her right hand, freeing her left to grab the hidden cuffs. In a quick flash, she closed the empty cuff over the chain to secure the teenager to the settee.

There was a momentary lull while Jenny contemplated her next move and Sarah wondered what was really happening. The girl felt totally under the power of the older woman but her inflamed mind didn't worry about being so restricted. She felt secure and hoped that Jenn would hurry up and seduce her thoroughly aroused body.

Suddenly Jenny rose and headed away from the sofa. "What the fuck are you doing?" Sarah said to Jenn but spoke to the counselor's back. The woman moved to the door and there was a moment's hesitation when her hand closed on the knob. Should she do this, she wondered?

Jennifer sensed the hopelessness of the situation and turned the doorknob. The door burst open right away and the old, black janitor rushed into the interview room. Sarah stopped talking and her mouth hung wide open in dismay. She wondered what in the world was happening and gazed at her therapist for an answer?

Suddenly Gus spoke. "Thanks buttercup. Now you just sit back and watch big daddy fuck Miss. Smart-ass. She wants to be different. Let's see how different she is when I put my black rod in her belly," he said to the stunned woman. It brought a gasp of horror from the bound girl and she struggled vehemently to get loose. Old Gus laughed at the futile effort by Sarah and slowly slinked over next to the sofa. Sarah flinched and tried to roll to the far side of the leather top.

"That's right little girl, you set up the staffer and now it's your turn," he whispered. "Have you ever been fucked by a big, black cock before?" he asked and Sarah's life passed before her eyes.

"I'll scream my bloody head off if you touch me you bastard," the girl made the threat in hopes he would listen. "I'll let everyone know you raped me and they'll throw you in jail," she continued and it brought a most evil grin from the old man.

"You go right ahead and scream. I won't be the one in trouble. It will be you and your fucking counselor. When they come in and see you handcuffed to the sofa and see your tits hanging out of your shirt, they will assume you are a sex pervert," he said and waited a few seconds for her to digest his words.

Sarah looked to Jennifer for help, any assistance to get free. Jenn could only shrug her slender shoulders and mouthed a response. "I'm so sorry but he made me do it," she said by moving her lips. Their eyes locked and suddenly Sarah felt the big, calloused hands at her waist.

All breathing stopped in the room and there was dead silence. Sarah felt her pants being stripped from her hips and Gus slowly rolled them all the way down her shapely legs, purposely leaving the panties in place. He tossed the denim across the room and stared at the many tattoos covering the exposed flesh. The only thing saving Sarah's dignity was the shear thong, which did very little but inflame the man's erotic senses.

Sarah reasoned it was time to plead and hope the strategy would work with the big man. "Gus, please don't do this. If you stop now, I'll forget everything," she whispered but really didn't have any strong bargaining rationale. "Please Gus, I haven't done it before with anyone, please don't," she said and may as well of given the evil man the ultimate gift.

Gus merely mumbled and groaned from the revealed fact and his cock was ready for action. Sarah's eyes opened so wide they hurt when she watched the janitor strip his clothing. One by one the pieces were strewn throughout the room until he stood completely naked.

It was odd how the skimpy panties got shifted by Sarah's furious struggles and the material soon became rolled into a long, narrow band, which did little to hide her girlish charms. The shear fabric pressed into the puffy labia and Gus saw the pink lips glisten. A neatly trimmed, triangular patch of hair was visible and it was shaped in a narrow 'V' beginning at the raised pelvis. Gus could have watched the girl squirm all day if not for the burning desire deep inside his loins.

"Oh gawed, no, no, Gus you can't do this. You'll kill me, please don't," Sarah begged with all her resources. Her hips never stopped twisting and moving and it was a glorious sight to behold. "No, no, I'm not taking anything," she whispered and the sound of a pin dropping could have been heard.

The silence lingered as the three contemplated the girl's statement and lasted until Sarah finally broke the stillness. She began to cry, a lost child so harmed by her previous indiscretions for which she was about to pay generously. She uttered no words as the black man spread her legs, holding them wide for approval. He reached for the thong and with his two powerful hands, ripped it from her pelvis. The girl sobbed and her body shook with fear. It was the most traumatic moment of her young life.

Gus put his knees between the wide-spread thighs and his hands reached for the two globes which were extremely enticing. They jiggled and flattened out slightly from Sarah being on her back but the beauty was not lost. He pinched the two tiny nipples so hard it brought a scream of agony from the victim. "You best shush up or someone might come in and see what you are doing," he whispered to Sarah and smiled knowing she would surrender.

The tiger was now a pussycat and she shut her eyes not being able to watch the scene unfold. She trembled and quivered every time Gus touched her somewhere and uttered a dire moan for pity when his hands traveled to the ticklish flesh of her tummy. He traced first one tattoo, then another until he became impatient and let his fingers drift into the crevice between Sarah's thighs.

"Oh gawd, no, no, please, oh please, I haven't done it with a real man before, please don't," Sarah pleaded once again and felt entirely helpless.

The wicked man played with her pussy, caressing every minute particle until he suddenly thrust his long, middle finger into the tight channel. A dire moan of distress came from the girl as the finger pulled the dry, pussy lips into the pink slit. There was no hymen for which he was thankful and he reasoned that Sarah was an accomplished lesbian. She most likely used dildos, which were as big as he was so he would not have to worry about hurting her, he assumed.

Sarah struggled madly against the cuffs until her wrists pained but it was entirely fruitless. Gus had enough sense to know that Sarah was far too dry and unlubricated for him to mount without some precautions. His devilish mind worked feverishly and came up with a sadistic solution. "Run over to the desk and get that cream and rub it on her," he voiced the strict order to Jenny.

He had noticed the lotion earlier and now wanted the counselor to retrieve it. Jenn blushed with embarrassment of having to use her very own bottle of oil on Sarah and get the defenseless girl ready for Gus' sinful assault. Jenny could barely walk and almost stumbled over to her desk in an effort to comply with the man's demand. Her hands trembled as she picked up the bottle and wondered why she was obeying his commands.

"Oh no, no, please don't," came the distraught pleas from the teen but it didn't stop Gus. "Rub some of that shit on her, down here," he said and pointed to the openly displayed crotch. Jenny's eyes found those of the young girl she befriended earlier and pleaded for forgiveness. Without saying anything, she implied that she was sorry for carrying out the janitor's orders.

"Please Jennifer, please make him stop," Sarah moaned but knew the older woman would be powerless to stop the man. She jumped when the cool lotion touched her flesh and let out a dire sob when the woman's dainty fingers caressed the entire crotch area, even stroking a finger through the puffy labia. "Put some on my cock. Coat my black stick so I can fuck your lesbian girlfriend," he whispered and thoroughly enjoyed tormenting the two women. He saw the agony etched on Jenny's girlish face and voiced his reassurance. "Don't worry. You'll get your turn with her when I am finished," he said and grinned at the attempted humor.

Suddenly Gus grabbed Jenn by the arm and forced it towards his hips until her oily hand was near the intended target. Her stomach quivered and her eyes shifted to the long, protruding manhood that jerked up and down merely inches from Sarah's crotch. His simple words were enough to make Jenn comply with his filthy wish. "Do it!" he said.

Slowly and deliberately, the long shaft turned greasy and glistened with creamy lubricant. Gus glanced down and watched the white, graceful hand coat his black prick with oil. The slow, drawn out affair was giving Gus a raging desire to consummate the matter and he shoved Jenny out of the way with his muscular arm.

It was time to penetrate the girl and he stroked the flared head of his pecker through the slick crevice making the girl fight to remain free. With Sarah's pussy and his penis covered with lotion, the cock head slipped between the labia without resistance. Sarah twisted and moaned from the bold assault but there was no way she could escape.

Gus realized Sarah would make a lot of noise even when she didn't want to so he rolled the broken thong into a small ball. This he placed between the girl's teeth and she bit down hard from extreme frustration. Suddenly her head rolled backward and she felt intense pain for the very first time. Gus thrust his powerful hips downward and embedded the first few inches of manhood and the pain shot through her lithe midsection making her cry out.

The hurt was short-lived and quickly passed much to Sarah's amazement. Jenny watched the big man and his skin was in total contrast to the young girl's, which had never seen the sun. Gus had his large hands on Sarah's milky thighs and held them widely separated so he could have total freedom. His cock was like a guided missile and the volcanic heat surrounded the thick rod giving him an enormous feeling of pleasure.

Jennifer almost fell out of her chair when she realized her hand was in her groin. The sinful erotic scenes mere feet away from where she was sitting drew her gaze like a powerful magnet. She suddenly thrust her hands into plain sight as if to say, "See, I am not doing anything immoral."

Sarah was not even aware that it was her very own panties she had between her teeth and she was thankful for the material to soften the hard grinding of her jaw. A calm came over her troubled mind and she realized her fate rest in the black man's demands. She would not gain freedom with further struggle and Sarah lay determined to not give her attacker any more satisfaction than possible. Her crying turned to sobs and she lay obediently to let Gus use her feminine body.

Gus had guessed correctly when he assumed Sarah used various dildos, some which were of the large variety. It took very few thrusts until his big pecker was inside Sarah and buried to the hilt. Whimpers and sobs came from the teenager and Gus fucked her like a rag doll, enjoying every thrust like a crazed rapist.

"Can you feel my cock deep inside your filthy cunt. I am going to fill it with my black seed," came the disgusting warning and both girls cringed in fear. Sarah was distraught but could only utter worthless pleas. "No, no, no, please no," she whispered through the soaked material in her mouth but realized the virile semen would soon fill her womanly grotto.

Suddenly Gus pulled back leaving the tip of his cock between the oily labia. He held motionless for a few seconds before ramming his prick to the hilt. It took Sarah's breath away and she lay under the janitor as his hips jerked out of control like a wild animal. Hot, burning lava shot from the end of his cock to almost inaudible words. "No, no, not that, not your cum inside me, please," but Sarah knew it was to no avail.

It was all Gus could do to speak. "You both are my slaves and will do any fucking thing I demand, do you understand?" he whispered. He had the most devilish intentions and wanted to demonstrate to the girls that he was supreme. "Just to show you that I care and have compassion, I am going to let you make love to your princess," he said and looked directly at Jennifer. "After all, I think little miss prissy here needs some lovin'," he told the shocked woman.

His penis was still buried inside Sarah when he held out his hand and motioned for Jenny to join him. "Get over here now!" came the order and reluctantly Jenn rose and slowly closed the distance between the two. When she got close enough for Gus to touch her, he reached out and grabbed her by the arm. He pulled Jenn and forced her struggling body to collapse on top of the bound girl's chest. Sarah was very docile by this time and lay perfectly still.

"There, now kiss your lesbian lover and show her how much you want to make love to her," he gave the order to the therapist. "I have always wanted to watch two women do it and now is the perfect opportunity. Fuck the little bitch or else," came the contemptible command. Gus grinned and decided to give the two a glimmer of hope. "If you make her climax, I'll leave, otherwise I'll stick around and fuck you both," he said and smiled with the satisfaction of knowing he planted a seed of hope.

He started to give Jenny orders about how he wanted her to caress and grope the young teen. She hesitated after every demand but caved in when she felt his superior strength. Jenn's tummy churned with anticipation and doubt but she tried her best to put everything out of her mind. Sarah also felt her stomach doing summersaults when the tender, loving fingers caressed her titties. Under different circumstances, she would have willingly given herself to her lover but somehow she pulled within herself to remain aloof.

Suddenly the black villain withdrew his manhood and it gave Sarah the most welcomed relief in the world. He moved from between her splayed thighs and the girl brought her legs together feeling great comfort for the first time since Gus' arrival. Sarah's wrists were sore and raw from struggling so hard against the bindings. She tried hard to keep from putting any more pressure on them so the aching would die down.

Gus guided Jennifer so that she was face to face with her victim and quickly showed her what he wanted her to do. Blindly, she moved against the girl who was lying obediently below her. Suddenly her lips found those of the teenager. At first the kiss was stiff, neither girl parted their lips and there was no emotion. Then Sarah felt the older woman's love, her tenderness and she opened her mouth to receive her reward. Instinctively, Jenny complied with the girl's wishes and the tongues met midstream with the younger one quickly dominating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.