An Email To Jennifer - Cover

An Email To Jennifer

Copyright© 2005 by dawn1958

Chapter 5A

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5A - Jennifer and Mark were university students who were 21 years old and lived together. Mark was like any other horny young man, always pestering Jenn for sex. Jenn worked the summer months at the YMCA, counseling troubled youth and dreamed of one day working as a counselor. Mark loved taking pictures of the two, especially during erotic times and got the brain wave to send Jenny an email with some of pictures while she was working at the YMCA.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial  

It was the longest drive home and the fifteen minutes felt more like two hours. Jennifer's mind was confused and troubled with the fact she had just left Justin's home after being sexual abused by six boys. She shuddered and there was a quivering in her tummy from the realization that she now had to explain the entire afternoon to Mark, her devoted boyfriend. Somehow, Jenny managed to turn the short drive into twice its normal length by using the long route rather than taking any short cuts.

Eventually Jenn came around the corner of Elm and 5th and saw the neat apartment block up ahead. She was in a dreamlike state when she pulled into the driveway and shut off the engine. Staring straight ahead, Jenny hesitated to get out of the car because she knew what would happen next.

Reluctantly, she exited the auto and slowly walked to the door. There was little comfort in knowing that Mark approved of the boy's blackmail and that he actually relished hearing all the sordid details of Jennifer's experiences. Knowing that she became a willing participant with Justin and his young friends had given Jenny some very anxious moments. Oh gawd, she thought, how could she ever reveal that she climaxed not once, but three times with the young teenagers. That should never have happened, she reflected.

Mark knew where Jenn was all afternoon as Justin had planned well. He had ensured that Jenny inform her love that she would be not be getting home until late, long after he and his best friends were finished using her. Jenny's whole body trembled from what Mark had said over the phone. "Please don't worry, honey. I will be on the edge of my seat waiting for you to get home and tell me how you and Justin had sex. And sweet, his buddies being there is all the more exhilarating," he had told her.

Oh, it wasn't sex like Mark had stated, Jenn thought with utter disgust, but pure unadulterated lust and desire that transpired during the extended afternoon. Each of the six boys had intercourse with Jennifer and it disturbed her that it was their first time. Being a mature, older woman and a youth counselor besides should have meant that Jenn could resist the boy's advances and refuse their blackmail demands. That was not the case and now she was presented with telling her beloved spouse the incriminating details.

The first thing Jennifer saw when she entered the living room was Mark's excited face beaming from across the room. He could see by the troubled lines displayed on Jenn's pretty face that she didn't approve of what the boys had done but he chose to ignore the obvious.

Mark studied her body and actions and noticed that her clothing was slightly askew and wrinkled. He could see she was wearing her bra, which was in contrast to the last time Justin had been with her. The two hard, protruding nipples were more than obvious through the thin, lacy bra and sheer blouse and Mark pictured the golden ring hanging from her left bud.

With a sheepish grin, he wondered if the young boy allowed her to wear panties this time. Mark noticed that she was definitely without her panty hose and he marveled at how sexy she looked in high heels, which made her look much taller than her 5'8. He would never tire of seeing her shapely body and liked the way her velvety skin felt under his touch.

Suddenly Jenny crossed the room and fell into Mark's strong arms. She cried and sobbed so that her lithe body vibrated against his hard, muscular frame. He hugged her close and wanted her to feel the compassion he felt for his lovely girlfriend. Innocently, he ran his hand down her back and over her rounded butt. Mark could not resist the temptation to find out and his hand crept down to the hem of Jenn's skirt, swooping under it in a flash. A twinge of sadness shot through his body when he felt the silky material and realized that the little bastard let Jenn wear panties.

Mark felt a hard object pressing against his thigh and his hand left Jenn's curved ass and roamed around to her front. He felt a circular disk and it appeared to be something in Jenn's skirt pocket. "What's this," he asked and immediately Jenny knew she had forgotten to take the damning CD out of her pocket. She intended to hide the disk at least until she had a chance to explain what the evil teenage boys had done to her.

"It is," she began and paused trying to find the appropriate way to tell Mark the scandalous details. "Ah, it's a CD," she said and that was all she could get out.

"Is it from Justin? Did he make it of you and him having sex?" he asked the pointed question and Jenny knew her world was closing in on her. Mark put his hands to Jenn's shoulders and moved her back slightly, far enough so he could look into her eyes. His gaze was demanding and she felt compelled to answer his questions.

"Oh, Mark, yes, he made it that other afternoon when he forced me to have sex with him on the pool table," she blurted out the answer and Mark's stomach did a few summersaults in trepidation. "Oh gawd, I have to see it, darling. I have to see him on top of you and my cock is already throbbing," he said and she didn't stop him from taking the incriminating CD out her pocket.

In a flash, Mark was at the player and luckily the lights were already turned down to give the room an erotic atmosphere. He returned to Jenny and put his arm around her slim waist, guiding her over to the couch where they plunked into the pillowy cushions. The screen lit up and within a couple of seconds, Mark's heart stopped. There in bold, bright lights was his beautiful Jennifer with her pretty face covered with ecstasy. Jenn sobbed out loud with a most helpless feeling when she realized the little bastard had started with the most damning episode of her experiencing an orgasm.

The camera focused on Jenny's face and showed the woe of ecstasy written on her brow. Her eyes were pinched tightly closed and her head rolled side to side in obvious bliss. "Holy shit, are you having an orgasm?" Mark whispered and Jenn sobbed in fear. What could she say, she asked herself, and knew her dilemma suddenly got worse.

"I am so sorry that it happened, honest," she began. "He did it to me right on the pool table and the others held me down so he could do it," she moaned. "It must have been the odd circumstances, of it being so wrong and naughty," Jenny whispered to her beau hoping he would forgive her. It infuriated her, the way Todd had focused the camera on her face and it showed how the orgasm took over her soul. And she cursed Justin for putting this most damning clip at the very beginning of the movie where it would have the biggest impact on Mark.

Suddenly, Todd shifted his focus to the couples' lower extremities and the video got worse. "My fucking oath, is that cock for real? I thought you said he was about the same size as me?" Mark moaned in utter disbelief. Justin's over-sized weapon was at the entrance of purgatory and time stood still for a few seconds to capture the entire event. With the speed of a snail and accuracy of a surgeon, the boy slowly inserted the head of his pecker between the swollen pussy lips.

Todd caught the long, hard penis at the moment it breached the maidenhead and both Mark and Jenn's hearts stopped. Justin was the consummate actor and he deliberately pushed his hips forward to embed many inches of his big cock. It seemed to take many seconds but eventually the boy's prick was almost out of sight. When the couple's hearts started beating again, the rates were intensified to a point where their chests pounded.

Mark was unable to speak a word as he watched his spouse get fucked by a mere teenager. Todd panned back to where the screen showed Justin standing between Jenn's splayed legs and holding them around his skinny waist. Mark's eyes opened so wide that they hurt as he watched Justin's hands reach behind Jenn's soft, fleshy cheeks. He witnessed the miracle of sex when the boy pulled hard on the round ass and the sound of his woman's scream came from the television speakers.

Suddenly, the camera focused on the melting point between the two naked bodies and it displayed one obvious picture. Two raised pelvises joined at the height of the scream and the big cock was buried inside the crying woman. One could watch the movie and only imagine if it were pain, lust or ecstasy that made the woman display so much emotion.

Mark saw the boy pull Jennifer's hips across the rough pool table and her legs spread to their widest reaches. He could not believe his eyes as the biggest cock fucked his beloved girlfriend and Jenny merely lay on top of the green, covered table. If things weren't bad enough for Jenn, the camera's microphone was close enough to pickup sounds from the couple.

"Oh, oooh gawd, what are you doing to me, you are so deep inside and I can feel your cock fucking my cunt," came the words of a lost woman. The passion and desire had inflamed her mind so that Jenn wasn't aware of what she was saying. She kept up the verbal rambling, which was not coherent sentences but merely groans and moans with occasional words thrown in.

When the lens panned in to fill the entire screen with the face of ecstasy, Jennifer held her breath in anticipation. It would surely show a degrading climax brought on by a teenage boy and Jenn sobbed as she put her head on Mark's shoulder. It filled her with immense guilt and shame for putting her cherished boyfriend through such anguish.

Mark had watched many triple 'X' movies but none had given him a raging hardon that he experienced from watching Jennifer. He saw the pain etched on her pretty face and felt sympathy for his longtime girlfriend being forced to surrender to blackmail. The sounds he heard thoroughly confused his impassioned mind as they were ones of agony but sounded so like ones of sinful lust.

The movie clip suddenly jumped to where Jenn was bent over the pool table railing and a different boy was behind her naked butt. It was a surreal scene with the short, slender teen only inches from his dream. He was three or four inches shorter than Jennifer and the boy had his hard cock in his right fist. Mark saw his Jenny flinch madly when the head of the penis brushed her flesh but she had nowhere to go. It was most tranquil when the naked woman settled quietly and allowed the boy to enter her grotto. Mark didn't think his eyes could get larger but they did when he witnessed the boy pushed forward. With one powerful thrust, Ray embedded his pecker to the hilt and Todd caught every raunchy detail on film.

It lasted a few seconds, the boy pounding the naked hips from behind and his limited stamina eroded much quicker than he wanted. Suddenly his hips started to quiver and jerk out of control and Mark could tell the teenager was climaxing deep inside his Jennifer. His eyes never left the screen so he didn't notice the redness, which crept over Jenn's features from the profound humiliation.

"Holy gawd, he's doing it inside you. He's shooting his cum into you," Mark whispered but really wasn't aware of why he stated the obvious. Without warning, the scene shifted to where Jenny was sitting over a teenager's hips, and the camera zeroed in on the red blemishes covering the front of Jenn's sexy body. The erotic pictures made her breathing go ragged as Jenn remembered how the boys sucked the hickies into her flesh so that Mark would see them.

Slowly the lens zoomed in on Jenny's 'V' which was completely exposed because her legs were spread so wide. Mark wanted to caress, to touch the pink wetness as it glistened so brightly on the television but what he saw made him shiver. Long, slim fingers slipped into view and swooped down to place the dainty butterfly wings in jeopardy. Jenn's body jerked forward when the boy pinched her clitoris and pulled it out from her crotch.

"Holy shit honey, the little bastard stretched your clitty so fucking far I can't believe it. It has to be twice its size. Geez Jenn, is this when the boy fucked your ass?" he asked and Jenn felt tremors inside her tummy. It quickly became obvious that the thrashing hips filling the screen were in the throes of a most violent orgasm.

Mark ripped his eyes from the lustful scene and looked directly into the tear-filled eyes of his lover. His stare demanded she give him the answer and Jenn sobbed with fear he would not understand.

"He, he, he," she began to explain but the words didn't come easy. "Todd did it to me like I said and it hurt at first," she told her boyfriend. Then her memory flashed back to how hard she had climaxed when Justin's fingers worked in unison with Todd's hard cock. Jenny didn't know how to tell Mark the sordid details without revealing that she acted like an absolute slut. How could she say that the convulsions were more severe than ever before and the explosions deep inside her loins made her loose all semblances of control?

Mark glanced back to the video and witnessed exactly what Jenny was thinking. It appeared that her orgasm was earth-shattering and Mark watched the evil boy stretch Jenn's clit far beyond the normal threshold. The microphone caught the scream of ecstasy and it made the hair on the back of Jenn's head stand up.

Justin planned and edited the movie to perfection and the next scene burst into view. It showed the beautiful, grown woman with the biggest cock in her tiny hands. Both of Jenny's fists surrounded the length of steel and the head of the pecker was inside her mouth. The camera angle suddenly switched to where it pointed over Justin's shoulder and downward at the pretty face. Briefly, the face was blurred but the lens moved in and out to focus on the childlike features, which made Jenn so attractive. Mark noticed how Jennifer rolled her eyes upward and they seemed to plead for the boy's approval. It was eerily similar to the pictures he took of Jennifer that fateful night which started all the blackmail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.