An Email To Jennifer - Cover

An Email To Jennifer

Copyright© 2005 by dawn1958

Chapter 4B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4B - Jennifer and Mark were university students who were 21 years old and lived together. Mark was like any other horny young man, always pestering Jenn for sex. Jenn worked the summer months at the YMCA, counseling troubled youth and dreamed of one day working as a counselor. Mark loved taking pictures of the two, especially during erotic times and got the brain wave to send Jenny an email with some of pictures while she was working at the YMCA.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial  

Ray, Todd and Justin easily manhandled Jenny and despite her fruitless struggles, they guided her through the living room and down to the lower level games room. Justin indicated to his two friends that they had less than one hour and Jenn falsely assumed that her turmoil would be over at that time. Once again her mind played tricks on her.

"Now where would you like to get fucked, on the table, on the sofa or on the floor," Justin asked and laughed when she pondered his dramatic statement. "Well Rayboy, I guess she doesn't care so you decide," he told his buddy. In a flash, Ray grabbed Jenny by the arm and she twisted her upper body to get loose. It really didn't matter to the boy where he had sex as long as it was with the sexy woman right before him. He shoved her towards the sofa and with one hard push, made her land on the soft cushions.

Jenny looked wide-eyed at the teen and Ray quickly stripped his clothing. He stood naked beside the sofa blocking any escape route offered her. She stared at his little cock as it jerked up and down in front of his skinny frame and felt him push his legs between her own. "Ray, Ray, please don't do this. It's wrong, please not like this," Jenn begged for her safety and used all her strength to twist her body off the sofa. Jenn landed on the carpeted floor with a thump and was immediately grabbed by Todd and Justin, each on an arm to hold her prone on her back with her legs kicking wildly.

Ray slipped between Jenn's flailing legs and held them apart enough so he could kneel between her muscular thighs. "No, no, Ray please don't," she moaned in desperation and felt extremely vulnerable. Jenn tried to roll away from the slim, built teen but the two buddies held her captive for Ray's demeaning assault. Ray leaned forward and over her body, which was pinned to the floor making it impossible for her to move. Jenny felt his ramrod touching areas frightfully close to his target and realized it was simply a matter of time before he violated her.

The teenager became flustered by his failed attempts to breach the exposed maidenhead and he held his breath until the head of his cock felt intense heat. Suddenly he rammed his pecker to the hilt in one vicious thrust and Jenn let out a big gasp of air. "Oh gawd, no, you're in, no, no, you're thingy is in me," came the acknowledgement of a distraught woman.

Ray was in heaven and tightened his jaw in an attempt to prolong the wonderful feeling. "Ah, aaah, I think I am going to come right away. It's so hot I can't stand it. I can't wait," he hissed through his clinched teeth. His thrusts were random and jerky as his inflamed mind didn't know what to do, continue with the impending orgasm or stave off the climax for as long as possible.

Jenny was at the mercy of the three young boys and pinned to the floor, it was impossible for her to move. She sensed that it would be a matter of seconds before the excited boy filled her womanhood with semen. "I think Ray is going to fill your pussy with cum, can you feel it?" Justin whispered. He kissed her face, her ear and put his nimble fingers on Jenn's left breast. It wasn't long before he was caressing the nipple and playing with the golden trinket to bring much distress to his counselor. Todd didn't miss the opportunity to consume the free titty and kneaded it like a ball of dough.

"Can you feel him inside you?" the demanding boy asked again and wanted Jenn to answer. "Gawd, Justin, don't do this, please," she pleaded with the teen but he merely motioned for her to respond. "Yes, yes are you happy?" Jenn moaned with the knowledge she was bringing enjoyment to the teenager. "Oh, oh, don't do that, oh, no, he is cumming inside me," she whispered for what reason she would never understand. "I feel him cumming, cumming inside and filling my cunt with his filthy cum," Jenn said in an effort to achieve the lowest level of humanity. These boys considered her their slut and at that moment, she felt exactly like it, unable to get away from their assault.

Suddenly the highly aroused Todd grabbed Jenn's right hand and thrust it into his crotch. She felt his burning flesh against her's and understood immediately what he wanted. Opening her dainty hand, Todd inserted his tool in her palm and wrapped his hand around Jenn's. The two hands closed around his throbbing cock and he began to stroke it up and down. The foreskin flowed smoothly over the long, narrow shaft of steel and quickly increased the boy's breathing so that it was ragged and fast.

The boy proceeded to inform the distraught woman of what his exact intentions were. "Yes, that feels so fucking good. Stroke it baby, stroke my cock," he told his captive. "Your hand feels good on my cock and as soon as Rayboy is done fucking your cunt, you are going to give me a blowjob. I want your fucking hot mouth on my cock prick and I am going to shot my chizz down your throat," he said and Jenn shook in disgust.

She realized there was no way out of her dilemma and what Todd just told her would become reality. Jenn felt sick and hoped she would not throw up when he forced her to suck his pecker. Ray's climax was slowly drawing to a close and Justin was cheering for his close friend to reach the ultimate goal. The last few thrusts of the boy's hips were so powerful they drove Jenn's lithe body into the plush carpet. He uttered sounds and not words when he emptied the last blast of lava deep into Jenn's inner regions.

Todd could not wait any longer and almost pulled Jenn's body out from under his friend's. He coaxed Ray to move and shifted the slave so that she was crouched on hands and knees to the side of his hips. With the assistance of his two cohorts, the three held Jenny poised over Todd's manhood as he took a position lying with his back to the floor. The devilish boy wanted to see the counselor suck his cock and made sure her pretty face was clearly visible to his bulging eyes.

Jenny looked down and saw Todd's ramrod pointed straight up at her face. "I just can't do it, I can't put his thing in my mouth," Jenn told herself. "Oh gawd, it's as big as Mark's and he wants me to suck it," she thought. Todd twirled his fingers into Jenn's hair and forced her head into a compromising position. It was almost like slow motion when she felt her head being drawn closer to the weapon and soon felt the tip of the penis touch her face.

She flinched when the bulbous head scorched her cheek and it was inconceivable when she succumbed to the shameful temptation. Her mouth opened and obeyed the vulgar boy's wishes and he gave a little thrust of his hips. Jenn's fingers wrapped around the pecker and held it firmly so she could control the amount of meat the teen stuffed into her mouth.

The horror of what happened filled Jenn's bemused brain but still she was obedient to a fault. Her small hand went up and down the long shaft with a rolling, twisting motion and the expert handjob gave Todd more joy than he imagined. Jenn could taste the salty pre-cum and swallowed it, amazed that it did not turn her stomach.

It didn't take long before she felt the boy's hips jerk wildly out of control and knew she was going to drink from the fountain. When the first blast flowed down her throat, Jenn gulped down the thick cum so that it would not make her choke. Todd's orgasm came fast and furious and the large quantity of liquid made her panic. She swallowed the creamy lava as fast as she could and her mind was totally focused on surviving the sinful ordeal no matter what she was forced to do.

Todd found it impossible to speak when the orgasm burst from his inflamed loins and he tried to empty his balls deep inside the erotic woman. Eventually, he found the power to talk and relieved the pressure built up in his head. "Oooh, fuck I think it is all the way down her fucking throat. I feel her sucking my cock, fuck, fuck," he moaned with a dire obsession to fulfill his male fantasy.

The climax took all the boy's strength away and he collapsed flat on the floor. Jennifer rolled off his lower body and curled into a fetal ball beside her conqueror, hoping her ordeal was finally over. Justin and Ray felt renewed energy from watching the erotic action and both dreamed of receiving similar triumphs with Jenny.

Justin knew Jenny would scream bloody murder and scratch someone's eyes out when she found out about the other boys so he decided to take precautions. His voice was coated with sugar when he spoke and tried to convince Jenn to go along with his devious scheme.

"You just have to do one more thing for me, then I will be finished for today and you can leave," he whispered. "I have a fantasy of having you bound on top of the pool table and I want to take a couple of pictures. I know I already have enough incriminating ones to blackmail you but I have this fetish of having a beautiful woman tied up," he stated and needed the charade to work. It would ensure a smooth transition when the strangers arrived.

Jenn pulled back when Justin tried to coax her to the table but Ray and Todd seized the chance to assist their friend. "No, you don't have to tie me up, please it's too degrading," she pleaded with the boys. Unconcerned about Jenn's feelings, Justin quickly slipped a pre-made binding around her one wrist and she began to sob in frustration. "Oh, please don't do it," came her desperate plea but to no avail.

Within seconds, the boys persuaded Jenn to move over next to the pool table and they quickly lifted her slender body onto the table railing. The three worked in unison all with the same goal. One pushed Jenny so that she fell backward onto the green, felt material. One held her right arm out from her side while the other forced her left arm upward towards the corner of the table.

Justin tied the end of the binding around Jenn's left wrist to the corner pocket and her struggles became almost non-existent. Jenny glanced to her side and noticed another loop put around her free, dainty wrist. With a totally helpless feeling, Jenny watched the boy secure the strap to the opposite corner pocket from the first and her tummy quivered with nervousness.

Both arms were spread out and slightly above her head making her a prisoner to any shameful demands of her captors. Jenn rolled her head first one way and saw the rope tying her arm, then the other and realized her absolute enslaved position. How stupid of her to comply with Justin's perverted demands, she thought, but then reassured herself that three boys were far too dominant to overcome.

Jennifer quickly pondered her future and realized almost immediately that Justin and his two buddies controlled her fate. She watched Todd slink around the table with the digital camera and blinked when bright flashes went off. What were a few more incriminating pictures, she wondered? They already had enough to prevent her from reporting their actions to any authority.

Compromised by her restrictive position, Jenny could not prevent Todd taking pictures of her supple breasts and she shuddered when he focused on her newly decorated nipple. She crossed her legs and did her best to stop him from viewing her womanly charms between her thighs so he concentrated on the red engraving above her 'V'. He zeroed in on the cherry being kissed by the seductive lips and smiled from seeing the slave shiver in trepidation.

Jenn's attention was solely on Todd and she didn't notice Justin had slipped out of the room. It was the pre-arranged time for his three, school buddies to arrive and he went to the door to greet them. "Is she here, is she here?" they asked in harmony and intense excitement radiated from all three.

"She's downstairs in the games room. I told you she would be here, didn't I?" Justin said in a boastful tone. "You're going to blow your wad when you see her tied up on the pool table. Just remember, I call all the shots and you'll get your chance with her, just leave it to me," he whispered and wanted to confirm the procedure for the upcoming affair. "I'll go down first and let you know when it's time to come in," he told the thoroughly aroused boys.

Justin swiftly returned to the dungeon and saw that Ray and Todd still had Jenn under their control. Jenn was sobbing and had her eyes closed as Ray held her legs spread to allow his friend to focus the camera's eye on the purely erotic playground. She flinched slightly when movement next to her face scared her and opened her eyes to see Justin's grinning face. He leaned in close and whispered in her ear.

"Remember I told you that my buddies wanted a piece of ass with you. They have never been with a woman, or even seen one naked for that matter," Justin said in a low, soft tone. Jennifer began to squirm and twist in an effort to get free after hearing the boy's words. She glanced at the bounds on her wrists and suddenly felt totally vulnerable. "They are here and I am sorry I lied to you. I just didn't want you to ruin my plans," he told the wide-eyed counselor.

Jenny was speechless and dumbfounded from hearing his confession. "Just a piece of ass," is how they viewed her and it gave her a tremendous feeling of nausea. The sounds of someone entering the room caught Jenn's ears and she looked directly at Justin. "No, no please you can't be serious," she pleaded with the teen.

She flinched and would have jumped completely off the table if not for the ropes binding her arms to the corner pockets when suddenly a filthy hand grabbed her openly over the crotch. Tears ran down her flushed cheeks and Jenn glanced downward to see a strange face.

"A bald pussy and it's all mine. My first piece of ass," came the utterly flabbergasted words of a teenager. Jenn sobbed and saw a boy who looked even younger than Justin. Her hips twisted and turned in an attempt to stay out of the boy's grasp but much to her chagrin, it worked in his favor. When her thighs twisted, it enabled the long, skinny fingers to invade her most private domain, finding the wetness extremely enthralling.

The teen had no experience or any idea what to do but had seen many pictures and movies of a woman's private parts. He knew there were puffy, pussy lips and inside those, were a woman's secret control button called a clitoris. The short stubble of a few days growth poked at the tender skin of his arm and he marveled at the immense beauty of a real woman. Jenn had not shaved her pelvis since getting the tattoo and a few days growth had left a light shadow covering her raised womanhood.

Suddenly the long, skinny finger invaded Jenn's world and it filled her head with a variety of sordid images. To be finger-fucked while tied up on a pool table was surely the lowest point in Jennifer's life. The most frustrating part was that Jenn saw no avenue of escape and she would be forcibly dishonored by the young teen. She pulled on the ropes binding her wrists but that only made her flesh burn as the loops tightened.

Every muscle in Jenn's body tensed and struggled to get free but to no avail. "Oh please, please don't touch me, not there, oh please don't put your finger there," she whispered in a dire tone. Justin was thoroughly enjoying the turmoil Jenn was going through and relished seeing her abused by his close friend. He moved closer to his victim and put his lips to her ear.

"Paul is a virgin and he is going to eat you out until you cream," Justin said and smiled when Jenn's face cringed in agony. "I am going to love watching Paul suck your pussy and I want to see if he can really do it. I think you are in for a treat," he told Jenny and peered into her tear, stained eyes. He held a stare even after she jumped in reaction to Ray and Todd grabbing her legs and uncrossing them to reveal Jenn's immense treasures to the boy's hungry eyes.

Breathing throughout the room suddenly got very loud and all the teens watched the beautiful centerfold as she squirmed to get free. Young Paul moved into the vacant space created when his friends held Jenn's shapely limbs splayed to their widest reaches. Jenny looked downward and saw the young boy perched on the threshold of his first pussy.

Paul had one goal, find the woman's clitoris and suck it until she experienced an orgasm. His eager tongue went through the soaked crevice and licked the swollen clit like it was his favorite candy. Every time he stroked the bud Jenny's hips jerked in reaction to the center of her universe being caressed. The teenager felt Jenn's hips bucking wildly and thought she was trying to get away and he hugged her tighter all the while sucking even harder.

Jenny tried hard to withstand the boy's demoralizing assault but his mouth never left her pussy. Frantically, she looked side to side for any assistance but it was futile. All she saw were many lust, filled faces with so much desire written on them that she felt like a sole entity.

Her hands bound to the corner pockets and her legs held firm meant Jenn was immobile and at Paul's mercy. Vulgar licking noises filled the large room and a powerful spasm rocketed through Jenn's loins making her lithe body shiver. The guidance counselor felt totally helpless and knew that at any second, she would surrender her soul to the devil. It was the most serene moment of her life and she didn't want to yield to such a young boy. If only he would pause, stop for a brief minute or two, she prayed. Jenn was positive that a short respite would enable her to regain a measure of self-control.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.