An Email To Jennifer - Cover

An Email To Jennifer

Copyright© 2005 by dawn1958

Chapter 4A

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4A - Jennifer and Mark were university students who were 21 years old and lived together. Mark was like any other horny young man, always pestering Jenn for sex. Jenn worked the summer months at the YMCA, counseling troubled youth and dreamed of one day working as a counselor. Mark loved taking pictures of the two, especially during erotic times and got the brain wave to send Jenny an email with some of pictures while she was working at the YMCA.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial  

Jennifer hated the drive home and was filled with such dire feelings of shame and guilt. It had been another afternoon, which saw her completely controlled by Sarah, a fifteen-year-old teenager who was in youth counseling at the YMCA center. The teen was in partnership with Justin who had started the blackmail scheme against Jenny and between the two, they held all the cards to make Jennifer their devoted subject.

A tiny sob escaped her constricted throat and Jenn found it hard to concentrate on driving. She was going home and then would be forced to explain what happened at the YMCA where she worked as a therapist for troubled teens. Her boyfriend, Mark, had been very understanding when this all started but what transpired this afternoon had been totally unexpected. And he still did not know all the minute details of the immoral affairs she had suffered through at the hands of the teenagers.

Then the vile threat that Justin gave before leaving the center came rushing back to her and it filled Jenn with utter fear. Oh gawd all mighty, he expected her to go with him and visit his teenage friends. The worst part was they would most likely be the same age as Justin, thirteen and far too young for a grown woman such as Jenny. Then her most naïve mind kicked in and she wondered if it would be possible to satisfy only Justin. Maybe the boy would merely display her womanly charms to his friends and keep her all for himself, she hoped. It was an evil thought but it did make her feel somewhat better.

Jennifer's heart began to beat rapidly when she pulled into the narrow parking spot at home and she found it hard to breathe. Her soul mate was just beyond the door and she was about to enter the house. Many thoughts filled her perplexed mind and Jenn contemplated about telling a lie, even holding back the most incriminating details so Mark would not think it was her fault. Switching off the ignition, Jenny sat behind the wheel for an extra few seconds to gather her thoughts.

With a little shrug of her slender shoulders, Jenny got out of the car and her legs sort of wobbled as she walked to the door. Entering the warm abode, she could see Mark's silhouette sitting in the kitchen. He was mulling over his books and studying for some upcoming exams at the university.

He heard his beautiful spouse coming home and immediately poked his head around the corner of the kitchen and living room. Glancing in Jenn's direction, Mark could instantly see that his dreams had come true. Jenn's pretty face showed anguish and he could vaguely see redness in her eyes. He wanted to run up to her but decided caution was the best approach. Jenny would be troubled from being blackmailed, he thought, and any affairs that the devilish boys put her through would torture her innocent spirit.

Mark waited for Jenny to slowly come into the kitchen and suddenly she broke into tears. Seeing her demise, he opened his arms and invited her to feel his sympathy. He loved her very much and although he felt bad for what the boys were doing to his Jennifer, he also felt an inflamed passion like never before.

"It's okay honey. I love you and I will still love you no matter what happened," he said voicing his undying love for Jenn. She sobbed and cried out loud and put her head on his strong shoulder to show that she needed his compassion.

"Oh Mark, I feel so bad and so guilty for letting them do things to me," Jenn whispered. Feeling the bright lights of the kitchen were like interrogation spotlights, the two slowly shuffled into the dimly lit living room. The darkened room gave them a feeling of security and Jenn allowed her boyfriend to guide her trembling body to the sofa. Tenderly, he slipped the light jacket off her shoulders and suddenly stared at the most erotic sight. Even in the low lighting, he could distinguish the metal lug over his Jennifer's beautiful titty and he marveled at how the hard object protruded into the tight sweater.

Not realizing what he was doing, Jenny sat bewildered beside her spouse. "Oh, my gawd Jenny, that's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," he breathed his shocked response never taking his eyes off her encased nipple. "Please take off your sweater so I can see it with my own eyes," he whispered in an excited tone. Almost in a trace, Jenn did as he requested and sat motionless while Mark studied her pierced jewel.

He had to touch it for himself and his fingers shook as they went to the golden charm. The thick shaft surrounded the erect bud and the gold pin went through the nipple like an arrow, locking it in place. If there was a more erotic image, Mark had never witnessed it and his eyes stared at the pink nipple imprisoned so delicately in the trinket.

Jenny felt a need to explain the jewelry and her voice was a mere whisper. "Sarah did that to me and I begged her not to but she forced me," Jenn said in an attempt to justify what the teenage girl did. "Oh gawd Mark, she did that to my nipple and then made me beg her to fuck me," she moaned and chastised herself for revealing the truth.

Mark knew who Sarah was as he had seen her around the center when he visited Jenn at work. They had often commented on the girl's many tattoos and piercings and secretly Mark found them arousing. Jenn on the other hand found them thoroughly revolting or so she had said.

Jenny had made up her mind to leave out the most drastic measures the girl used but here she was telling him everything. When Mark focused entirely on the one word, 'begged', she knew that the whole truth was inevitable.

"Oh she played with my titties and I have never had my nipples feel so hard, or throbbing," Jenn whispered while keeping her eyes tightly closed. She thought that not seeing Mark's face would allow her to tell all without grave, guilt feelings. "And she threatened to tell everyone if I didn't ask her to touch me down there," she said with her voice quivering and knew Mark would understand what she meant.

"Oh she made me ask her and I didn't know what to do," she whispered and knew her next words were going to be damning. "Oh honey, she made me beg her to do it, to touch me down there, to feel my pussy, and, and I did it," she voiced the hated words of defeat. "I begged her to do it and she put her fingers inside me. I am so sorry dear and I let her pinch my clitty and you know what that does to me?" she informed her beloved Mark. "I really don't know what came over me but I just couldn't stop myself. I came and came and she kissed me on the mouth, oh I feel so awful," she said and wilted in his strong arms.

Mark was so hard he thought his cock was going to explode. It throbbed and the thick, denim of his jeans made it even worse as it put pressure along the extended length. "Honey I understand and forgive you completely, please don't cry, it's okay," he whispered in an attempt to reassure his distraught spouse. His engrossed mind was filled with stunning pictures of Jennifer going through a climax and the tattooed Sarah feeling up his beautiful woman. If only he could watch the lesbian lust was his only concern and it didn't bother Mark that it troubled Jenn so greatly.

"Honey, what happened after she made you orgasm, did she force you to touch her body?" he asked and the question brought sobs of panic from Jenn. She remembered what the teenagers did next and how they arranged for the large black man to defile her womanly body. She struggled to come up with a plausible story, one that would satisfy Mark's curiosity.

"Oh darling, Sarah held me on the floor when he came in, and, and," she whispered and paused, not knowing what to say next. "and she had made arrangements for Gus, oh gawd Mark, I felt like dying when he just came in the room and saw us on the floor," Jenn told her bewildered boyfriend. The truth was out and Jenny kept exposing the lewd details in an effort to appease her guilty mind. It would test her resolve.

Mark's mouth hung open and he stared at his gorgeous partner. "He just ripped off his clothes and they made me get on my hands and knees. He wanted to fuck me doggy style and kept saying how he was going to put his black cock into me," she moaned with suffering in her voice. "He kept saying it and saying it and when he took his shorts off, I fainted," she told Mark and his mind was so inflamed that his cock began to jerk uncontrollably.

He mumbled his words, as it was too profound to even envision Jenny in the hands of the big, black janitor from the center. "Geez, Jenny, he really fucked you, he really put his cock inside of you?" he asked, not believing what he had heard.

"They both held me there, on my knees and he did it. He put his fucking big cock in me and did it," Jenn repeated in an effort to have Mark realize her hopeless struggle. "Oh, I cried. I begged them to stop but they kept doing it. Sarah helped the bastard and he just filled me with his black cum. They laughed when he did it and Sarah told me that she was going to let him do it again and again," she confessed and felt relieved to be talking. Mark was past the stage where he could prevent his orgasm from happening and tensing the muscles of his loins tightly only prolonged his stamina for a short few seconds. A few involuntary thrusts of his hips was all it took before he soiled his shorts, filling them with steamy cum.


Jennifer was in a constant state of frustration the whole day and Justin's demand was a constant reminder of being blackmailed into being a slave to a mere boy. She was to meet the teenager at her car right after work and then go to his home. His threats were most frightening and he said that Jenn would be forced to reveal her newly acquired tattoo and piercing to his young friends. It was a drastic order and Jenn feared having to show teenagers her body. Surely she could reason with Justin and get him to forgo any sexual advances, after all she was the adult and the mature one, she told herself.

Every time Jenn saw Justin around the YMCA and the dreaded rendezvous time grew closer, his face displayed a wide grin. For someone so young, he understood the realities of life and knew Jennifer would not jeopardize her chances to work for the young offenders program in the city. Her university studies were in this field and he knew she wanted to work as a counselor at the 'Y' when her schooling was done.

The devilish boy trapped Jenn on her way to lunch and decided to frustrate her even more. "Do you remember how I fucked you on the pool table and how you climaxed on my cock?" he said and grinned. Jenn's face turned to stone and she gave him the most evil look. He decided to forgo further tormenting of his sexy counselor and smiled in an attempt to soothe the meeting. "Don't worry, it will be just the two of us when we get to my place. After all, I want your sexy body all to myself," he whispered but really didn't tell the truth.

Jenny terrorized quitting time and when it finally did arrive, she sobbed quietly when she put her things together so she could leave. She was in a trance when she walked out to the parking lot and it was hard to get the key in the door lock with her hands shaking so badly. Getting in the auto, Jenn waited only a minute or two before the boy showed up. He immediately entered the passenger side, assured that his plan was foolproof because of Jennifer's compliance to all his demands.

There was dead silence when Jenn drove and luckily it was only a five-minute drive to Justin's. Her mind went over the numerous possibilities and sought avenues of escape. Nothing concrete formed in her mind but there was one fact that gave her hope. She was an adult and much older than Justin which should enable Jenn to outwit the young teenager.

That glimmer of hope quickly disappeared when the car came to a stop in front of the house. "Take your panties and bra off right now. You won't be needing them this afternoon," he told the shocked woman. Jenn replied, "I can't do that. It's frigin' broad daylight and we are in a public place so that's impossible." Her reasoning did nothing to persuade the boy to change his mind and he merely stared at Jenn. The look on his baby face grew impatient with her delay in obeying his demand and indicated she do what he asked, or else.

Jenny began to sob and realized this teenager was indeed a master over her destiny. The possibilities of Justin using the blackmail evidence against her and bringing it to the attention of authorities gave her a hopeless feeling. Jenny understood what members of the public would think of an older, mature woman who had sex with an underage teenager.

Slowly her shaking fingers went under her clothing and skillfully removed the described items. Anyone watching would notice some movement inside the auto but nothing to reveal exactly what happened. Jenn suddenly felt almost naked sitting beside the young boy behind a wall of glass.

"Good, now I will take them," Justin said and reached for the two garments. Jenny held them tightly and refused to give them to the boy. There was a brief struggle, and then she gave a tiny whimper when the strength of the teen overcame her futile resistance. He put the lace and silky pieces to his nose and pretended to smell them. "I can hardly wait for the real thing," he whispered and Jenn felt like hitting the boy.

Jenn was numb when Justin opened her door and she was forced to follow him into the house. Luckily no others were around when they entered and it gave Jenny a few moments to compose herself before she met her demise. Suddenly the confident boy grabbed Jenn's body and hugged her into his hard, skinny frame. He stared intently into her eyes while his hand took liberties, which made her quiver with hatred.

"Are you getting wet down here," he asked with an evil grin on his face. His hand slipped under the hem of Jenn's skirt and encountered her shameful nakedness. She struggled to stay away from his fingers but that only aided in his crude assault. Every time her legs twisted and moved, he was able to gain freedom so that his fingers found the dampness between Jenn's muscular thighs. With the care and compassion of a rapist, he thrust his middle finger into the long, narrow slit, which unlocked with the greatest of ease.

"I love how wet your pussy gets when I touch it. Do you like it when I put my finger inside your cunt," he asked and did exactly what he voiced. "Stop, stop it right now Justin," Jenn demanded with the hope she could regain a measure of control from the boy. "Stop it or I will report what you are forcing me to do, do you hear?" she said and felt a wave of liberation wash over her.

The next few moments turned the tide in Justin's favor and he seized the opportunity to get the upper hand. "Maybe you don't realize what the pictures I have will do to your future," he whispered and waited a periless few seconds for Jenny to think about it. "You are my slut and you know it, don't you?" he asked and hugged her tighter so she would know he wanted a response. He jerked her body with his arms and thrust his slim finger into her volcanic pit with a most degrading manner.

"Oh please, please Justin," Jenn whispered in a dire tone. How could such a young boy, gawd only thirteen, be so strong, she wondered? How could he know what it took to overpower a woman's mind and get her to surrender to his vile wishes, Jenn asked herself. "Oh please, okay, you can have my body, just don't let anyone else do anything to me," she pleaded with her captor and conceded defeat on one count.

Justin wanted to hear more and have Jenny humiliated to the nth degree. "So you want me to fuck you?" he asked and demonstrated he wanted her answer. "Yes, yes you can do it to me," she whispered in an almost silent voice. Then the vision of his big, man-size weapon filled her brain and she continued, "Please be careful and don't hurt me. You are so big down there," she begged and he understood what she was saying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.