An Email To Jennifer - Cover

An Email To Jennifer

Copyright© 2005 by dawn1958

Chapter 3B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3B - Jennifer and Mark were university students who were 21 years old and lived together. Mark was like any other horny young man, always pestering Jenn for sex. Jenn worked the summer months at the YMCA, counseling troubled youth and dreamed of one day working as a counselor. Mark loved taking pictures of the two, especially during erotic times and got the brain wave to send Jenny an email with some of pictures while she was working at the YMCA.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial  

Sex between the devoted couple was tentative and performed with extreme, loving care. Mark doted over his precious woman and wanted her to know he was not angry at what had transpired. He approved of the shinny metal inserted into Jenn's nipple and the tattoo was utterly mind-boggling.

Much had happened to Jennifer that day and it didn't take long for her to fall into a deep sleep. Her dreams flashed through her mind like a rocky horror picture show and many could be considered frightening. In the early morning, she felt an absence in the bed where Mark should have been. Opening her dreary eyes, she noticed him sitting on the bed next to her and he had a big smile on his face. "That was wonderful darling and I love you so much," he whispered with a most sincere voice.

It was the start to a perfect day and it was a day off work, which made it even more rewarding. The couple lounged in the apartment most of the afternoon before heading out for a relaxing dinner and movie. Nothing was said about last night and what had taken place. Both dreamed erotic images and what the future may hold. The blackmail scheme employed by the young teenagers from the center held numerous possibilities and Jenny shuddered to think of what Justin could do next.


Sarah, who turned out to be on her counselor's side, put any premature adventures with Jennifer by the teenage boys on hold. She refused to allow Justin and his friends to touch Jenny until her body was thoroughly healed. Sarah had countless piercings and tattoos and knew there was no cause to take unnecessary chances with infection. The wait was frustrating and by the time the days had passed, Justin was more than eager to move forward with his blackmail plans.

Jennifer on the other hand had fallen into her daily routine. While the erotic episodes with the teenagers were not completely forgotten, she had managed to push them to the back of her mind. In a matter of seconds, Justin brought her back into the real world of intrigue and suspense. "Sarah has an appointment with you at one o'clock and she has some interesting revelations for you," the teen whispered to his counselor and smiled with utter satisfaction. He held the upper hand and Jenn was powerless to combat any of his blackmail plans.

The lunch hour dragged and by the time the dreaded hour approached, Jenn's mind was totally perplexed. Alone with the fifteen year old Sarah would surely prove eventful and Jenn realized that there was no way to avoid the confrontation with the teenager. Their earlier battle had proven to be totally one sided and Sarah was in control of her much older therapist. Reversing the roles of each had given the girl the opportunity to fulfill lesbian fantasies and another meeting would most likely reap rewards.

When the knock sounded at the door, Jenny almost jumped out of her chair. She had arrived in the meeting room minutes prior and her heart raced in anticipation of Sarah's arrival. She voiced her approval for the teen to enter and when Sarah closed the door behind her slender body, Jenny's world collapsed. In a matter of seconds, she took in the markings displayed on the teen's body and felt the power emanating from her confidant manner.

The first words out of the young girl's mouth punctuated the demise of the grown woman and demonstrated who was in charge. "The owner of your wet clitoris is here to show you how much your body needs her master. Did you know that you are going to beg me to eat your pussy and bring a climax to your soul?" she said with a devilish grin. Jenn was unable to say one word to counter the girl's proposal and she sat obediently in the chair. For hours she had thought of protests and things to say to the girl but now that Sarah entered the room, nothing came to mind.

Her breathing stopped when Sarah moved in her direction and came to stand within inches of her position. Not a struggle or denial came when the girl reached for Jenn's shirt and slowly rolled it up her body, removing it completely over her head. The woman sat still and allowed the young female to strip the lacy covering adorning her breasts.

"They really are beautiful and I am going to enjoy sucking them. Do you want me to put my lips on your hard nipples and show you how much they yearn for my kiss?" she teased. Nothing was said and Sarah understood Jenn's reluctance so she continued.

"I am going to replace the pretty ring with this," she said and showed Jenny a thick, golden shaft, which was about a half inch wide. There was a gold pin running through the center of the hollow shaft and it had a tiny ball on each end to hold the pin in place. Jenny understood the significance of the new jewelry and immediately knew Sarah intended to replace her ring which dangled down from her protruding bud.

Sarah held motionless and wanted to hear her counselor beg for mercy. It did not take long and the sound of distress was heard in the room. "Oh, no, you can't do that," she moaned. "No, haven't you done enough already?" she asked the girl and needed her compassion.

"Hey, look at it this way, you only have a couple of hours to walk around the building showing everyone your newly pierced titty. Oh yeah, did I mention that you will be wearing this sweater and no bra," she told the flabbergasted woman. She held a sweater up before her and it appeared to be one that would fit very snug. Sarah reached for Jenn's left breast and instinctively a hand went up to protect her terrain. A quick slap renewed the hierarchy and demonstrated who was master.

A little whimper came from the beaten woman and Sarah's dainty fingers went to work. She tenderly removed the delicate ring and admired the distinct way Jenn's nipple stood erect. Both girls were mesmerized by the erotic image and the temptation was too much for Sarah. Her hot mouth swooped down and engulfed the tender bud, rolling it vigorously with her studded tongue. The hard steel rubbed Jenny's nip and the powerful sensation made her dizzy.

"No, no, no, oh no," Jenn whispered over and over and could not understand how she could be betrayed by her own body. In a matter of seconds, Sarah had both sand pebbles standing on top of the supple dunes and throbbing for the attention of the teenager's caresses.

A soft breeze enhanced the beauty and magnificence of Jenn's boobs and she watched the teenager free her left nipple. Her eyes grew wider as she watched Sarah's fingers surround the bud, pulling it outward far enough so that the round shaft could be placed around it. She found it impossible to breathe and saw the delicate maneuver of Sarah running the golden pin through the shaft. With precise accuracy, she found the hole through Jenn's nipple and ran the pin the rest of the way until it was possible to screw the cap on the end. It was a horrific moment when Jenny saw how the new jewelry looked with her nipple encased inside the golden trinket.

"I want to make sure people can see how your tit has been pierced and marvel at how sexy you appear," the young girl told Jenny. "The sweater is thin enough and tight enough to ensure that your titty can be easily noticed," she said and smiled.

"What did I say when I entered?" Sarah asked the sobbing woman who was reaching a point of profound frustration. Then she answered the question herself. "You will beg me to fuck your body and make you orgasm all over my face," she whispered with as much emotion as she could muster. "If you don't, I'll send you out in the hallway looking exactly like you are, naked as a jaybird with your pierced titty fully exposed. How would you like that?" she asked so that Jenny would know her plight was hopeless.

Their eyes locked and Jenny felt her stomach twist in knots from the girl's intense stare. She was unable to look away and the dark, steamy eyes swallowed Jenn's delicate spirit. It turned into the most vulgar display of lost control as lust robbed their minds of any sense or wisdom.

Roughly, Sarah pulled the woman into a standing position and hugged her sexy body into her own. In a swift, almost frantic move, she thrust her hand under Jenn's skirt and in one motion, slipped her hand into the silky panties. Without foreplay or loving care, Sarah thrust her middle finger into the long, narrow furrow running between Jenn's lithe thighs. It brought a desperate plea from the servile woman and the result was degrading as Jenn spread her legs wide in an effort to admit defeat.

Jenny's breathing came in short, quick gasps as the enormous orgasm struck without warning. She was puzzled by the swift surrender and unable to rescind the rising tidal wave. The passion and desire flooded her brain so rapidly that Jenn's inner soul lay barren for the girl to use as she deemed. It was violent and earth shattering when the orgasm consumed her entire being and the lesbian took Jennifer into newly discovered regions. They fell to the carpet and like two lust filled animals, rolled on the floor in ecstasy.

The sight would have blown any man's mind with Jenn's skirt bunched around her slim waist and her panties stewn to one side at the front. Behind, they were rolled into a narrow band, which ran through the crack of her ass and displayed two perfect globes of quivering jelly. The narrow strip of material in the crotch of the panties ran through Jenn's soaked pussy and Sarah yanked hard on the waistband, which embedded the wet cloth in two pools of lust.

The dyke took her adversary into oblivion and felt Jenn's sweaty body thrust madly with lost control. Sarah squeezed the flared clitoris between her fingers and pulled furiously without a momentary pause or release. There was no rhythm to Jenny's wild pulsating hips and she writhered on the carpet biting her lower lip for self inflicted punishment.

"Say it bitch. I want to hear you beg for me to finish you like a filthy slut," Sarah whispered with her lips next to Jenn's ear. Then she gave an extra tug on the panties and squeezed her fingertips tighter on the vulnerable clit in demanding fashion.

"Please, don't," Jenny uttered. "Oh, yes, I am coming! What are you doing to me. You're making my pussy so hot, I can't stop my cum," came the desperate plea and Sarah smiled with satisfaction. What the hell was happening to her innocence, Jenn wondered without caring. She knew Sarah wanted to hear dirty talk and it was beyond comprehension when she complied with the teen's demands.

"Fuck me, fuck me mistress. Make my cunt orgasm and make me your slut," she begged the strong teenager who suddenly kissed her on the lips. It was a demanding kiss and demonstrated the girl's mastery over her foe as her tongue swirled around the submissive one. It was a most passionate kiss and one that took Jenn's breath away for a brief time.

Many spasms and explosions erupted deep inside Jenny's epicenter and her body trembled as once again she fell victim to a forbidden teen. The time had passed too quickly and it was well past the top of the hour when Sarah's scheduled appointment was over. The severe orgasm sharpened Jenn's senses to a point where she felt and heard a million things.

When a key sounded in the door, her eyes shot open and almost burst from their sockets. Someone was opening the door and every muscle and nerve in her lithe body tensed in anticipation. "No, no, Sarah. Oh my gawd, someone is coming in. Oh my gawd they will see what is happening," Jenn whispered in a most desperate voice. Her wits realized the appearance of the room in a split second. Her blouse was discarded like dirty laundry and her skirt was rolled up around her waist leaving her entire lower body exposed to any judicious eyes.

The vindictive Sarah knew exactly what was planned and pinned the struggling woman to the floor. "Geez 'H' Christ, she's fucking a teenager. I can't believe what I am seeing. Oh baby, you're going to get fucked by a big, black cock and you can't do a fucking thing about it," came the frightening words of the last man in the world Jennifer wanted to see. Her two tiny hands couldn't prevent Gus' hungry eyes from devouring the sexy body of one of the center's most trusted counselors. He went along with Justin and Sarah's plans without expecting anything like this even though he hoped they were telling the truth.

Time stood still for all three and the only movement was Gus slamming the door shut so as not to reveal the covert affair. "Geez, that's the whitest ass I have ever seen and it is going to look good around my fucking pecker. Have you ever fucked a black cock before honey?" he asked and watched Jenn's pretty face contort with severe pain. Realizing that Sarah had pulled her panties to one side and they were not covering her womanly treasures, Jenn's shaking hands quickly attempted to right the silky material.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.