An Email To Jennifer - Cover

An Email To Jennifer

Copyright© 2005 by dawn1958

Chapter 2B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2B - Jennifer and Mark were university students who were 21 years old and lived together. Mark was like any other horny young man, always pestering Jenn for sex. Jenn worked the summer months at the YMCA, counseling troubled youth and dreamed of one day working as a counselor. Mark loved taking pictures of the two, especially during erotic times and got the brain wave to send Jenny an email with some of pictures while she was working at the YMCA.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial  

In the games room of his parent's house, Justin fucked the grown woman on the pool table like shown in many erotic XXX movies. Jenn whimpered and sobbed from the violent convulsions rocking her slender body. Her pussy milked the cock and her hips thrusted madly to satisfy her boy lover.

"Can you feel my cock deep inside your cunt," Justin asked and Jenn rolled her head from side to side in protest. How could she answer the boy and tell him her womanly body was succumbing to his masterful caresses in almost sluttish fashion. He was a meager boy and not even old enough to know how to satisfy a real woman. How could she tell him that his touch and his powerful cock had inflamed and corrupted her sanity to make her crazy with lust? His big penis filled her inner most reaches and robbed her of any remaining self-respect.

Why she spoke would always haunt her but Jenn was unable to prevent her words from fulfilling the boy's wishes. "Your big, hard cock is so very deep, I can feel it all the way inside me," she whispered in a soft, almost desperate tone. Her voice shook in response to her body shuddering from the powerful explosions deep inside her loins. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, I can't stop it. Oh gawd you are so deep inside my cunt," she moaned and knew her words were what the boy wanted to hear.

Her next words overcame Justin's determined stamina. "Oh fuck, you are so deep, deeper than any cock and I can feel it throbbing so madly inside my pussy," Jenn told her youngest ever lover. It was the last straw for Justin and his orgasm burst from his loins with a fury. He filled her womb with his burning seed like a wild, passionate rapist. The juices of two lovers melted together and quickly filled the small cavity, overflowing with vulgar sounds. It would prove to be another immoral scene to capture Jenn's will and the thick, milky cum leaked down her crotch, running across the crack of her ass to settle on the green, felt tabletop.

The boys each owned a piece of Jenny's sexy body and in spite of her deep shame and guilt Jennifer donated her soul. Her nipples yearned for the two hungry mouths and her cunt consumed the boy's cock. Justin's orgasm went on for what seemed like forever and Jenn was taken for the ride of her life. She rode his pecker up the mountain of ecstasy, over the crest and down to a plateau where her emotions remained embroiled in lust.

It was time for Justin to display his superiority over a weakened foe. Hearing his words merely made her heart beat faster in expectation. "Slut, you are going to fuck my buddy Ray and then Todd is going to fuck your ass," he informed a shocked Jenn. "We have enough pictures and movies to keep control over you for a long time so I don't think you have any choice. You are going to do whatever we want and I hope you like being our slut," he whispered and shamed Jenn even more.

Her mind was troubled over what had just happened and Jenn was thoroughly confused by her intense emotions experienced from the boy's caresses. "No, no, you just can't do that, no, not my ass," Jenn protested and thought ahead to Todd's assault. That was entirely out of bounds even to Mark and there was no way she would suffer that degradation. "Please Justin, I have done what you asked and now you just have to let me free," she pleaded with the boy for her release.

With the last remnants from his loins, Justin gave a final few pumps of his skinny hips and his climax came to a tremulous end. Ignoring her pleas completely, he gave her the next orders. "Just stay on the pool table and you can roll over onto your stomach. Put your feet on the floor and Ray will feast on his first pussy," he told the distraught woman. "Do it slut or else," he ordered and Jenny sobbed from hearing his filthy request.

"Look at yourself and the marks on your titties," Justin said with a big, wicked grin. He wanted to humiliate Jenn even more and knew she would be crushed having to explain them to Mark. "I am going to make sure you remember what we did this afternoon so just watch what I do now," he told the captivated woman. With that he swooped down and put his lips on Jenn's sweaty tummy. His caress tickled and made her flinch wildly but Todd and Ray did their part by holding her arms pinned securely to her sides.

Jenny opened her eyes wide in horror as Justin added to her predicament. In seconds, he sucked a red blemish into her pale belly and quickly dipped even lower. She cried for him to stop but it did little to prevent the next hickie. He put his vacuum on her shaven pelvis, sucking hard and putting a small, dark red circle where her curly hair should have been.

"Oh, no, not another one," she begged the boy as she watched him move down to the inside of her thigh. His lips closed on a spot about three inches from her swollen labia and he sucked with all his might for many seconds. When his mouth left her thigh, Jenn could see the incriminating evidence left by the devil. The large oval hickie would be impossible to justify to Mark without him getting upset.

She did her best to remain motionless but the three boys shifted and twisted her body until it was in position for Ray's assault. Her mind went delirious once again from the thoughts of having sex with a boy on the games table and there was no way out of her quandary. She felt hands all over her sweaty body and suddenly there was something poking her vulnerable crotch. Jenn was well aware that she was about to get fucked by a virgin and there was nothing in the world that was going to stop it from happening.

In a most desperate attempt to save herself, she reached her dainty hand around her hips and tried to cover her exposed crotch from behind. The sound of a loud slap striking bare flesh echoed through the room and brought whimpering noises from Jenn. Justin gave two more hard slaps to demonstrate his control and the flesh on Jenn's tender ass turned a brilliant crimson. "You will be a real good girl and let Ray christen your pussy with his virgin dick," Justin whispered with his mouth close to her ear. The only sounds in the room were soft, low sobs emitted by Jenn as she moved her hands to her sides.

Ray moved behind the most erotic sight and saw how the crevice between Jenn's legs glistened from wetness. His hard cock stood straight out from his pelvis and twitched up and down all by itself. Jenn lay on her stomach with her feet planted on the floor and suddenly felt her legs being separated. Ray could now see the pinkish slit running between Jenn's thighs and the erotic view turned his tummy to quicksand.

The many Playboy pictures could not prepare him for the sexy sight of a woman's pussy and involuntarily his hips jerked in anticipation. His breath held as he moved forward and when he felt the heat from Jenn's cunt touch his prick, Ray nearly fainted. It felt so good that he almost hated to press forward but when he did, the heat was so intense that his stamina could be rated in seconds instead of minutes.

Jenny's cunt engulfed Ray's pecker in one strong thrust and the boy was in paradise. His tool inserted into the fiery cavity was far too much for the teenager to withstand and his orgasm erupted immediately from his loins. He could barely give short, jerky thrusts as his virginity was lost forever but he relished the ecstasy with all his heart. "Oh gawd, oh gawd, her cunt is so fucking hot. I am shooting my cum into her cunt, oh gawd, it feels so goooooood," he moaned in desperation. His lava flowed from his cock in immense proportions and soon a stream leaked from the tight seal, running down the inside of Jenn's shapely leg.

Time stood still for everyone; especially Jenn who knew a second boy was using her womanly attributes. Then Justin's threats came back to her and she knew the afternoon was far from over. "Todd is going to fuck your ass," echoed through her brain over and over as she waited for the young boy to finish his climax. Obediently, she held steady in a thoroughly gross manner, bent over the table while Ray fucked her from behind.

Justin put his face next to Jenn's and began to whisper. "You look like a slut and Ray is filling your cunt with cum. Do you know that your body is mine and that I am going to make you do whatever crosses my mind?" he told the horrified woman. "I am thinking of watching you fuck old Gus in the janitor room. I'd like to see the old bastard hump your beautiful ass and I'll bet he would love fucking such a sweet, young pussy," he told Jenn. "Have you ever been fucked by a big, black cock before?" he asked and Jenn cringed in absolute fear.

"And another thing, I want to get your body pierced and even get a tattoo or two. Where do you think a tattoo would look best?" he asked and wanted to torment Jenny more and more. He could see her squirm and tremble from hearing his vile demands but he continued. "You know. I think I will have a party and have all my school buddies over. How would you like to be a whore and fuck lots of boys?" he asked and Jenn cried loud from the demeaning questions.

Then he punctuated the statement by asking Todd to tattoo a hickie on the gorgeous ass he was going to fuck. "Toddy, get your fucking lips on her butt cheeks and put a few big hickies on her ass so her boyfriend knows she got fucked," he told his friend who was more than willing to comply with his evil request. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?" he asked. Jenny merely gave a little moan of protest when she felt the boy's hot mouth begin the most debasing task.

One, then another and Todd got completely carried away with the most pleasant duty and he ensured to adorn Jenn's pretty cheeks with six large, round hickies. She didn't have to see the red marks to know they would stand out astonishingly well and her humiliation was almost complete. How the boy's mind could come up with such vulgar demands was beyond anything Jenn could imagine.

Suddenly Jenny came up with a last ditch challenge to stop the boy's embarrassing demands. "It is getting late and won't your parents be home soon," she asked Justin. It was a hopeless attempt as he had chosen the afternoon explicitly because his parents had a weekly church meeting every Thursday. "Don't worry honey, my parents won't be home for another two hours so you have lots of time to enjoy our fucking," he said and giggled at the attempted humor which made Jenn cry, not laugh.

Jenn didn't struggle in the least bit as she felt hands all over her body. They guided her to the chosen position, one that would allow Todd all the freedom he needed. Wisely, he ran his tool up and down the open slit and coated the bulbous head with creamy lubrication. Soon the flared head glistened from the wetness and Todd suddenly brought it up until the tip rested at the virgin entrance.

"Oh no, no, please have pity and don't touch me there," she begged the boy. Without even an ounce of compassion, Todd pressed forward and Jenn's hips were restricted by the wooden pool table. The slippery head spread the tight opening and the boy cried out from intense lust, which fueled his inflamed adolescent brain. The next hour of Jenn's life would forever be imprinted in her imagination and leave a permanent scare on her delicate mind.

"Help me out and let's put her on my cock after I lay down on the floor," Todd said through clinched teeth. It was all he could do not to ejaculate right away and he wanted to reap as much enjoyment as possible. He had viewed this particular sexual position in a hardcore, porno movie and dreamed of duplicating the feat one day. Todd grasped Jenn's tired body and held her tightly against his hard frame. Then all three boys managed to guide the couple so that Todd lay on his back with Jenn sitting on his stomach.

"Put her sweet ass over my cock and let's see if she likes getting her ass fucked," he told the others in a boastful tone. "Hurry up, raise her up so she is sitting on my cock," he ordered his buddies. Then Todd put his fist around the steel, cock shaft and held it straight upward. Justin and Ray had a firm grip on Jenn's upper body and shifted her until she was perched perilously above the teenage rod. The dripping pussy swallowed the long pecker so smoothly and effortlessly that Jenn's body slumped down on top of the boy's pelvis.

"No, fucking not that as I'll blow my wad right away if my cock stays buried in her hot cunt," Todd informed his friends. He dreamed of anal sex and knew he was seconds away from not caring which hole if they didn't get Jenn's body off him. Justin and Ray cooperated by lifting the submissive woman until she was clear of the ramrod, then Todd placed the flared head at the entrance of the gold mine. "Oh gawd no, you can't do this, no, not in my bum, not my buuuuum," Jenn pleaded with the boys.

She remained suspended in the air for an eternity, the stiff cock pressing into the tightness of her asshole. There was no breathing from anyone and the boys watched the sexy, woman's body sink downward, her virgin hole swallowing the hard cock. "Oh gawd he is in. No, you can't do this to me," Jenn moaned from the agony of being fucked in the ass for the first time in her life. It was not so much the pain but the discomfort that bothered Jenn the most. She shuddered knowing that Mark would never understand how she could succumb to these boys demands when she had been so adamant that this type of sex was taboo.

Jenn's chest pounded from her heart beating so furiously and her body tensed for a brief moment as the distress slowly subsided. Suddenly she glanced downward and saw Justin had seized the opportunity to experiment. He pinched the most vulnerable clitoris between his strong fingers and pulled it out from the puffy hood. Jenn's legs were splayed so crudely that she appeared to have no resistance to the boy's caresses.

It became very evident within a few seconds that Justin had found a deep, dark secret. Jenn's clit was her eternal flame and he squeezed it so hard that she cried out in pain. The problem for her was that it was pain of rising desire and not one of physical hurt. The elongated flesh was almost twice its normal size and Justin continued to roll it between his demanding fingers. The fact there was a cock deep inside her flaming asshole was forgotten and her entire focus was on the quivering clit between her pussy lips. Justin was positive he had found something powerful and was determined to see what would happen if he kept caressing her swollen bud without a respite.

Jenn threw her head backwards and rested it against Todd's chest who was trying his best to prolong the inevitable. He knew that one or two pumps over the throbbing head of his penis and he would climax with a rush. His buddy molested Jenn's clitoris and her hips responded like a possessed demon, shifting back and forth in a futile attempt to escape the intense demands.

"Christ look at her keester go," Justin whispered and watched Jenn's pelvis vibrate in tune with his speedy caresses. Then he pinched the butterfly, shaped flesh by the wings and Jenn screamed for her boy lover to finish her. Suddenly she felt the trembling hips below her jerk up and down and knew Todd was emptying his balls into her forbidden cavity. Her internal core heated to degrees of profound proportions but it was Justin's touch that robbed her of any remaining dignity.

Jenn found the affair truly amazing, as in all her sexual encounters to date, she had never experienced two climaxes so close together. It seemed her feminine body was aroused to a point where every touch, every embrace from these boys robbed her of any control. Her pussy was on fire and the young teenager fueled the flames with his skilled fingers. How a man, or boy in this case without any prior experience before yesterday, could have such a profound affect on a grown woman's inner being was uncanny.

Her head came forward and dropped down so her eyes could see the soaked, magical fingers working franticly on her tender clitoris. The boy rolled the sensitive bud around in the abundant juices and Jenny realized the end was near. Then the first spasm rocked her lithe body and the honey began to flow. Justin watched in amazement as the woman of his dreams climaxed and he knew he was now a major factor in her life.

Jenn had never watched her clit throb with such intense desire and her eyes grew wide. She willed her inner-self to control the passion and not surrender to the villains but her mind knew it was hopeless. First one spasm, then another, then another and before she could resist, the bombs exploded deep inside her womanly core. Her body was no longer her own and tears ran down her flushed cheeks from the knowledge that soul mate Mark would be forced to share his woman.

The second orgasm left her a shell of what she was two hours ago when the boys began their escapade. "We still have a good hour before my parents will be home and I want her to suck my cock," Justin informed the exhausted woman. "Me too, me too," came the immediate response from Ray. Both boys were completely rejuvenated by this time with renewed expectations from watching the prior sexual encounters.

"First I am going to make sure her boyfriend knows that he has to share his slut girlfriend with us," Justin said to no one in particular. "I am going to put a nice, big hickie so close to her pussy he will know she has been fucked," he said and with the assistance from his buddies, shifted Jenn's body so that she lay prone on the plush carpet. By this time, Jenn had conceded defeat and allowed the boys to do whatever they wished.

Justin rolled over her long leg and admired the shaved crotch with the enthusiasm of a typical teenage boy. He saw the intended location for his tattoo and slowly dropped his face to Jenn's private realm. She watched in horror as his lips went to the very tip of her labia, sucking on the flesh at that spot. It would take much suction to put a hickie on the clean, shaved area but Justin was up to the task. He sucked with all his might, breathing from his nose to prolong the suction on Jenn's delicate pelvis.

Justin removed his mouth and looked for the telltale evidence. Everyone saw the wet, red blotch, starting at the very tip of Jenn's pussy slit and spreading out to be the size of a 50-cent piece. There were no more tears inside Jenn and she merely wondered at what Mark would think when he saw the fresh hickie.

She was vaguely aware of Ray filling her dainty hand with a throbbing cock. Then Justin was by her side and demanding she sit-up. He wanted her to seduce his teenage prick and Jenn complied with his demands without hesitation. Once again she was awestruck by the magnitude of his cock and she placed the thick shaft in her other fist. She had made up her mind to fulfill their rotten desires so she would be allowed to leave their dark, dreary dungeon.

"Yes, yes, just like that. Suck my cock like that," Justin moaned and Jenn realized that indeed she was giving the boy a blowjob. It was all she could do to prevent him from ramming his tool all the way down her throat. She was oblivious of Ray's fist surrounding her own and him moving the two hands up and down his hard cock in a gratifying motion.

Todd was a beaten warrior but still he managed to reap some rewards. He was behind Jenn and his arms went around her body, fondling her boobs, which fit perfectly in his hands. He kissed Jenn's velvety back and she didn't care anymore when she felt him sucking on her flesh. More damning hickies didn't matter as the boys had already tattooed her body with more than enough.

Jenny dearly wanted to escape the boy's clutches but when she did, she would have to confront Mark with the incriminating details. Her tummy fluttered madly with doubt as to the provability that Mark would sympathize with her plight. Of course, she thought, she could tell him that the boys used her without her consent. She could say they had sex with her but what would she say when he asked if she experienced an orgasm. There was no way she could outright lie to Mark and her mind was perplexed with having to tell him the truth.

Occupied with her thoughts, she suddenly realized that cum was overflowing her mouth and running from the corners of her mouth. The bastard boy was ejaculating in her mouth and Jenn swallowed his boy seed like a loyal servant. All that came from him were animal sounds and he moaned with the satisfaction of getting a blowjob from his wonder woman. How many movies had the boys downloaded from the Internet, which showed women sucking cocks, he wondered? None of them could prepare him for the real thing and he unloaded a stream of venom like never before.

Ray intended to wait and have Jenn suck his cock as well. That suddenly became impossible as the two hands stroking his manhood took its toll. Robbed of staying power, he blasted thick, creamy cum when he watched Justin climax and envied his friends blowjob. The white liquid landed on Jenn's upper body and formed pools of cum which slowly tricked down her chest. The sight of the dripping cum mesmerized Ray and his hand went to the droplets, smearing them over Jenn's silky flesh.

Being treated with such little respect and feeling her dignity diminished by the boys degrading treatment, Jenny did feel like the slut they wanted her to be. Justin still had labored breathing but he leaned in close to Jenn's exhausted body. Close to her ear, he whispered with his voice sounding excited and animated. "Its time to get dressed. What will your boyfriend say when he sees your body? Are you going to tell him how you fucked me and how you had an orgasm all over my cock? Are you going to tell him that Todd fucked you in the ass and how much you liked getting your clit touched by a boy? And are you going to say how you sucked my cock and begged me to fuck your cunt like a slut?" he asked with an evil grin covering his boyish face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.