An Email To Jennifer - Cover

An Email To Jennifer

Copyright© 2005 by dawn1958

Chapter 5C

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5C - Jennifer and Mark were university students who were 21 years old and lived together. Mark was like any other horny young man, always pestering Jenn for sex. Jenn worked the summer months at the YMCA, counseling troubled youth and dreamed of one day working as a counselor. Mark loved taking pictures of the two, especially during erotic times and got the brain wave to send Jenny an email with some of pictures while she was working at the YMCA.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial  

Justin intended to have Ray and Todd with him for moral support when he showed Ralph the control he held over the gorgeous therapist. His original plan was to invite Ralph and his buddies over to his place and have Jennifer show them her tattoo and piercing. He reasoned that he could retain control over the proceedings and not allow the older boys to use his cherished counselor for their devious sexual exploits.

Ralph put his arm around his young friend's shoulders and squeezed. "Let's catch Miss Hotpants when she comes out of the center and see if she wants to take us for a ride?" he told his young pal. How could Justin refuse the request without insulting or upsetting Ralph, he wondered? "I want you to get her to show me her tattoo and the pretty, golden ring," Ralph said with a grin covering his rugged face.

The two friends stood next to Jenn's car and the older boy was doing all the talking. "We'll wait for Jenny to leave work and you make sure she invites us along," Ralph stated the demand as if there was no alternative. He assumed his buddy would understand what was asked. Justin was mad at himself for not standing up to the older boy but his bragging over the past days had put him in a compromising situation. The CD Justin made to prove his conquest over the grown woman had been his downfall. He gave it to Ralph and his buddies to watch and now they all realized Jennifer could be blackmailed.

"When she comes out of the building, you do the talking," Ralph told his young pal. "Tell her to get in the back seat and we'll take her for a drive," he said and smiled at the devious scheme. "I'll drive and you get in the front with me so she will not feel cornered," the boy said. He planned to drive around the corner of the block and then pickup his three buddies who would be waiting for them. Once the boys piled into the back seat and trapped Jenny, she would have no place to escape and would be their prisoner.

Justin didn't like the setup but what could he do, he asked himself? They waited in the hot sun until Jenn left the building. She looked absolutely professional in a business suit and the boys saw her coming before she saw them. Jenn's skirt came almost to her knees and the ladies, style jacket was unbuttoned so a person could see a white blouse underneath. She looked most radiant walking with her hair flowing down and blowing lightly in the breeze.

Jenny was startled when she noticed the two boys beside her car and approached them with a hesitant stroll. "Hi gorgeous. Nice to see you and I hope you won't mind taking us for a ride," Justin told the woman in an attempt to sound more mature and confident than he really was.

Jennifer paused on the sidewalk and stared at the young teen and contemplated her next move. There were only two of them and certainly she could handle any situation that arose, she presumed. Jenn noticed Ralph's smug grin and recognized him from the young offenders program at the center. He did give her the creeps with a very cocky attitude but another therapist was counseling him so she really didn't know him that well.

"Justin, I really don't think it is appropriate for me to go with you boys. Let's just keep work at work and not socialize after hours," Jenn said with the hope he would understand.

A quick jab in the ribs by Ralph told Justin to get it done. "I really think we should take a ride as I do have the pictures, you know," he said. He had a pleading look on his boyish face and one that begged her to comply with his request. Justin leaned backwards and opened the rear door and everyone paused for a brief moment.

"Give me the keys, I'll drive," Ralph suddenly said and held out his hand. He seized the moment and sensed that Jennifer's will was broken. Jenny stared at him for a few seconds, then relented by tossing him the keys. All she could ask herself was what the hell was she doing by allowing the young boys to take charge?

"I can't be long as I have something planned fairly soon," Jenny said to the boys. Reluctantly, she slowly moved towards the car and entered the back seat pulling the door closed after her. The two boys jumped into the front seat and Ralph put the key to the ignition. Although he was not of driving age, he had driven much for his family and was a very competent driver.

Ralph drove away from the center and Justin heaved a big sigh of relief that things worked out so smoothly. That was short lived as his breathing stopped when they drove around the corner. He saw the three teenagers who normally hung around with Ralph and realized his blunder immediately. He looked at his older buddy beside him and wanted to shout a warning to Jennifer.

It was extremely quick and Jenn didn't have any opportunity to get away. Ralph stopped the car and the three compatriots got in the back seat, two on one side and one on the other. Jenny was squashed between the robust teens and she looked to Justin for help. He merely shrugged his shoulders to indicate a hopeless situation.


"Geez 'H' Christ, I'm hard again and I think I am going to fuck her cunt a second time," Ralph moaned and held his cock forward. "Hurry up you little fucker, eat her out," he told his young cohort. The four older boys had ravished Jennifer's body for over an hour and had no plans of stopping anytime soon. She was completely naked and resigned to the fact she was a boy toy for the young teenage boys.

The older boys were physically capable of getting their way and Ralph was a leader all the others looked up to. Yes, Justin knew that any intervention on his part would surely not be worthwhile and he slumped back into the background. All alone he was powerless to stop Ralph and his buddies and he just hoped it would not jeopardize his control over Jennifer.

The carload of boys had taken Jenny to a remote location outside the city and one, which was known as lover's lane by the young crowd. The trip had been a struggle for supremacy and one that Jenn fought a losing battle all the way. All three boys in the back with Jenny had a role to fill. A boy on either side of her struggling body pinned her arms at her sides and the other teen traumatized her by loosening her clothing.

When they pulled into the secluded area, Jenn was half naked and her exposed flesh inflamed the boy's lust filled minds. She felt hands inside her blouse and when one slipped inside her ruffled panties, a hand over her mouth muffled a scream. Jenn was unaware that the auto was not moving anymore and suddenly the side door opened.

"Good. Let's get her clothes off. I am dying to fuck her and I can't believe she let this little weasel do it to her," Ralph said and waved his hand towards Justin. "She can't do a fucking thing to stop us as we have the CD that proves she fucked around with one of her patients," the boy voiced the frightening statement which made Jenny's heart skip so many beats she felt dizzy.

Jennifer was aware that one boy was stripping her jacket, blouse and underwear while another was undoing her skirt. There were six hands, maybe eight and her two offered very little resistance to the boy's aspiring advances. She cast a glance down to her lower extremities and noticed the shear, skin colored nylons being removed along with the panties, which left her naked as a jaybird.

Suddenly, Jenn realized someone was talking to her. "Do you know that each one of my buddies is going to fuck you and we're not particular which hole we use," Ralph whispered and laughed at the vulgar statement. "I've watched that beautiful ass of yours strut around the center and wondered what it would be like to fuck it. I guess today we'll find out," he said and Jenn's arms started to flail around as if an older woman was scolding a young boy.

"Plead and fight all you want but you are going to get fucked. You are going to drink lots of cum and we are going to fill your cunt with it," he said. Jenn didn't say one word, only cried until tears ran down her rosy cheeks. "Now spread those legs and we will see if your little pussy can take all our cocks," he said and Jenny realized utter fear.

Jennifer was petrified and suddenly realized that she was going to be raped. She could see Ralph's eyes were wild and crazed and he was almost ripping his clothing off. Through tear filled eyes, Jenn saw a blurry, masculine frame, which was naked with a long, thick pole reaching out from the slender hips. She tried to focus on the bobbing rod but found it impossible with all the commotion.

Ralph gave orders from hell and Jenny's body stiffened in anticipation of being ravaged. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide or nowhere to escape the boy's assault. The many bodies were pressed into the small space of the backseat and any struggle was almost impossible. "Hold her legs apart and watch. I going to fuck 'er," Ralph yelled to his buddies.

The wide, flared head of Ralph's cock pressed into the wetness, finding a yielding labia and brought a loud moan of protest from the woman. He was mesmerized by the sight of his big pecker at the entrance of Jenn's pussy and slowly pushed his hips towards her pelvis. How lubrication got into her tight passageway was a mystery to Jenny but it allowed the teenager to easily thrust his penis into her grotto.

In mere seconds, his bony pelvis slammed into her own and the boy was getting the ride of his life. "Oh fuck, it's good, oh it's fucking great," Ralph said as his voice quivered from heightened excitement. He thrust and pumped his powerful hips without any real rhythm and was quickly overwhelmed by the volcanic heat of Jenn's inferno. Suddenly his body began to twitch and Jenn knew he was about to fill her womanhood with his young, virile seed.

Something warm and wet flew through the air and landed on Jenn's body, which by now was stripped of any dignity. A young teen was fisting his hard cock and his orgasm was evident by streams of creamy semen. Another boy had his hands all over Jenn's exposed breasts and caressed the decorated nipple like it was a novelty.

Everyone wanted to get into the action and Jennifer was about to experience the first full-blown orgy of her life. The teens did not care whether she was a willing participant; they merely desired sex with her sexy body. Ralph reached under Jenn's lithe hips and dug his fingers into the fleshy butt cheeks. It was a fuck he would remember all his life and he released boyhood demons into the female counselor.

Jenn shuddered and felt completely shamed by what Ralph was doing and hearing his boastful statements. "I'm coming, coming sooooo deep. It's hot, and so tight I can feel my cock throbbing inside her cunt," he moaned. "Uugh, uugh," he voiced over and over as he emptied his loins inside Jenn's most inner being.

From out of the shadows, a boy appeared right next to Jenn's imprisoned body and his naked torso pressed against her faced. "Here, suck my cock. I want to watch your slut mouth sucking my hard cock," the boy whispered without regard for Jenny's feelings. She was powerless to resist the teen and the boy shoved his cock into her mouth, which stopped her protests instantly. He received the most rewarding enjoyment ever when Jenny used all her strength to get one arm free so she could control the invading pecker, which the boy tried to ram down her throat. Her small, graceful hand surrounded the veined shaft and it was like she masturbated him without even trying.

The boy's heightened emotions were far past the point of no return and Jenn could taste the salty pre-cum, which leaked from the tip of his cock. Suddenly she gulped madly in an attempt not to suffocate and her reflexes made her swallow the hot liquid giving the young teen his first blowjob. "Fuck, she drank my cum, drank all my cum. I can't fucking believe it," the boy hollered to no one in particular.

How things progressed and transpired was a complete haze to Jennifer. There were four studs in the backseat with her and she was their personal slave without having any option or recourse. She didn't even know the second boy who used her private womanhood for his personal satisfaction. She was only aware that someone screwed her without any consent.

The strong teenagers manipulated her naked body and all of a sudden she was on her hands and knees. Her tear stained eyes stared straight ahead and saw a throbbing, stiff pecker standing in the air. Someone guided her head to the intended target and there was no way to prevent sucking another cock. She put both hands around the hard shaft and obeyed the filthy instructions coming from one of the teenagers.

Jennifer was the only one that didn't see how vulnerable she was at the precise moment. Jenn's heart stopped and so did her breathing when a blunt object pressed into her from behind. She tried to get her mouth off the big penis but was held in a perfect blowjob position. Her brain was screaming, "No, no, not that. Please don't touch me there."

She almost swallowed numerous inches of pulsating cock when the boy at her rear thrust his hips forward. He inserted three or four inches of his boy cock into Jenny's asshole and she almost fainted. The teen grabbed the rounded, flared portion of Jenn's hips at her waist and time stood still. He knew what was next and so did Jennifer.

There was thick, steamy cum leaking from the corners of her mouth and it went unnoticed by Jenny as her entire focus was on what was happening from behind. The boy's first blowjob was memorable and he jettisoned the hot lava without holding anything back.

A muffled scream was heard and echoed throughout the car but it merely added to the erotic scene. Justin was sitting alone in the front of the auto and watched the four older buddies rape his dream woman. He felt pain and sympathy both when he watched strong, muscular hips thrust forward with so much power that the boy embedded his long cock inside Jenn's darkest, forbidden region. The boy began to climax right away and Justin saw how Jenny tried to twist and roll in a futile attempt to get away from the attack.

"Oh gawd, I'm fucking her ass. I'm fucking her ass. I've never done it before. I'm filling her ass with cum," the teenager boasted through tightly clinched teeth. Everyone stared at the erotic adventure with jealousy and wished it was happening to them.

There was no respite for the conquered woman the many hands put her in position for what was next. She sobbed and moaned during the ordeal but all pleas went unheeded by the teens. "No, no, please no more, not anymore, please," Jenn begged. Suddenly through the mist in her eyes, she saw a young teen between her wide spread legs. When his hot, hungry mouth hit her responsive crotch, Jenn jumped madly. Then the boy's tongue split the reddened pussy lips and licked the protruding clitoris like it was an all-day sucker. He could smell the odor of spent semen and salty sweat but it only inflamed his immature mind to fiery proportions.

Any skill the boy displayed was a direct result of triple 'X' movies and playground bragging. It was uncanny how his mouth devoured Jenn's tender soul and how he used his tongue and teeth on her swollen clitoris.

It was a most embarrassing moment in her life when Ralph voiced his observations. He said he wanted to fuck her a second time and then he told his following. "Geez 'H' Christ, she's coming. Look at her ass go. She's fuckin' coming in his mouth, Holly fuck," he whispered and watched his buddy perform cunninglingus on Jennifer.

Jenny sobbed and stared down between her splayed legs to watch the teenage boy suck her womanhood. How she could let it happen was profound and unbelievable and Jenn shook with an intense guilt. All eyes watched the woman's orgasm and none of the boys had ever witnessed such a lustful act.

The climax roared over the crest like a giant roller coaster before it slowly started to subside down the far side. Jenn's pussy was so sensitive and responsive, her entire body thrashed every time the young boy licked her clit. She was afraid the orgasm would never end and prayed that the boy would stop caressing her control button.

Justin watched his wonder woman in the throes of a violent orgasm and realized that Ralph had played him for a sucker. Any control or power he once thought he possessed was no longer there. His mind was numb and frozen and he felt totally alone as the four schoolmates quenched their sexual appetites at his expense.

When a boy pushed his buddy out from between Jenn's slender thighs, Justin saw him mount Jenn without any foreplay. It was obsence and vulgar the way his friends held the woman's legs spread wide so the teen had the freedom to fall into the valley of desire. The boy's raging cock jerked wildly in front of his body and in one motion, he pierced the puffy lips like his tool was a knife blade. Justin wanted to jump into the fray to help Jennifer but realized how fruitless that would be.

The boys holding Jenn's legs suddenly released them and she dreamed that the teenager above her was compassionate and caring. She hugged him and put her legs around his slim waist while letting him ram his lengthy cock to the hilt on every downward thrust. He made noises and sounds like an untamed animal but his powerful hips worked in a perfect, fluid motion pumping his weapon in and out of Jenn's womanhood like a madman.

Feeling the immense guilt and humiliation from how she succumbed to the young teen's hot mouth earlier made Jenn feel obliged to ensure every boyish dream was fulfilled. She clung to the boy and he was rewarded with an explosive orgasm, which would be imprinted, in his memory forever.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.