Rosie

by parabolus

Copyright© 2005 by parabolus

Erotica Sex Story: He meets a slut who reminds him of his mother...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Copyright©

It was a Friday evening. I was a writer, coming home after a meeting with my publisher, and I was looking forward to slumping in front of the TV with a whiskey and putting something in the microwave before getting an early night. The train drew into the station and I got out and headed for the exit. As I left the station, I vaguely noticed a woman standing against the wall, and as I approached she turned towards me.

'Can you spare some change, mister?'

She wore a loose off-the shoulder peasant blouse that displayed more than a hint of cleavage, and a short flowery skirt, and as she moved I noticed her breasts moving unhindered — she obviously hadn't got a bra on under her blouse, and when I glanced down I saw that her legs were bare, and that she was wearing scruffy sandals on her dirty feet. She seemed to be about fifty, and looked as though she needed a good wash, and her hair was lank and greasy. She'd obviously noticed me looking at her breasts, because she grinned and wiggled provocatively.

'Or we can go somewhere and I'll give you a good time, darlin' — any way you want it!'

She wasn't exactly my type, but I suddenly felt a spurt of desire, and reached out and gripped her breast through her blouse, and she giggled.

'A feel will cost you a quid, darlin' — but you get your money's worth!'

She slipped the blouse further off her shoulder and offered me her naked breast, and I cupped it and fondled her nipple, feeling it stiffen, and I knew I wanted her badly.

'I live about ten minutes away — come home with me and I'll make it worth your while, ' I said hoarsely, still fondling her bare breast, and she nodded.

'But you'll 'ave to wear somethin' when we do it — I don't want to catch nothin', nor get pregnant!'

Privately, I thought it would be a very good idea, because I didn't want to chance 'catchin' nothin' from her, either, and I nodded. 'Come on then.'

She slipped her breast back into her blouse, and set off. We were given several curious glances as we walked together with the woman letting her breasts swing freely — my cock was already semi-erect, and I wondered what I found so attractive, if that's the word, about her, but I just knew I wanted to fuck her.

We arrived at my flat and I opened the door and ushered her in. As I closed the door she turned and pressed herself against me, and I ran my hands over her body as I felt her squeeze my cock. I lowered my head and kissed her bare shoulder, and then her neck, and she lifted her face to let me kiss her. I forced her against the wall, twisting her arm up behind her back and savouring the feel of her soft, yielding body against me, tugging her blouse down to bare her breasts, and then I released her, panting slightly.

She giggled again. 'D'you want to fuck me 'ere, or give me a beatin' — I don't mind, or shall we go in proper, darlin'?'

I led the way into the kitchen, and decided I need a drink. 'I'm going to have a scotch — would you like a drink too?'

'Yeah, gin if you've got it, ' she said, looking around and pulling her blouse up a little, so that it only just covered her nipples, and for the first time I got a good look at her. She was about five feet seven or eight, not plump but certainly full-bodied. I already knew — and could see — that she had ripe, heavy breasts, and I saw that she had good legs. Her dark hair was streaked with grey, and her eyes were startlingly blue as she looked at me over the rim of her glass. Her face, hands, arms and legs were grimy, and her clothes were dirty too — they looked as though they'd been slept in, which they probably had, and I felt my cock getting even harder.

'Wait here — I won't be a moment, ' I said, and put my drink down and headed for the bedroom. I certainly didn't want her in my bed, and I got a condom from the bedside table and went back to the kitchen. My idea was to fuck her quickly, then give her some money and send her on her way.

I found her sitting on a chair with one foot up on the edge of it, her knee beside her face as she felt her foot with her hand. Her skirt was up round her waist, baring her legs completely, and she'd taken her sandal off.

'I got a stone or somethin' in me sandal, and cut me foot, ' she said, wincing as she gingerly squeezed the fleshy part of her foot.

'I'll give you a plaster, ' I said. 'Let me look.'

I knelt in front of her, and she put her grimy foot on my thigh. I turned it slightly, to see a small cut on the sole. Almost without thinking, I lifted her foot and kissed the cut, tasting her saltiness, and ran my hand up her bare leg and thigh, feeling her soft skin.

'It's not bad, ' I said, seeing her looking at me strangely, and I got to my feet.

'That was nice, ' she whispered, and took a long sip of her drink.

Her skirt was still up around her waist, and I looked at it and her blouse again. To my surprise, I heard myself saying:

'Those clothes look as though they could do with a wash. I've got some stuff to put in the machine, and you can chuck them in, too, if you like.'

She looked at me gratefully. 'That'd be nice! They 'aven't 'ad a wash in days — me neither!'

'I like you dirty, ' I said, and I saw her run the tip of her tongue over her lips. She quickly peeled off her blouse and unfastened her skirt, letting it drop to the floor, and then eased her grubby white panties down over her thighs and stepped out of them.

'Here I am!' she said, 'nice and dirty!' and I studied her naked body. Her breasts were capped with dark brown aureoles the size of my wrist watch, with equally large nipples that stiffened as I stared at her, and the base of her slightly-curved belly was adorned with a thick triangle of hair, and I thought she looked wonderful.

I produced the condom and fumbled with the zipper of my trousers, but she brushed my hand away.

'Let me do it, darlin'!' she murmured, and sank to her knees in front of me. She reached into my trousers and dragged out my stiff cock and kissed and licked it, then opened the packet and got the condom out. She kissed my cock again, and then expertly slipped the condom on before getting to her feet.

I took her in my arms and kissed her hungrily, slipping my hand between her legs and discovering that she was already dripping wet. I pushed her back against the kitchen table and she spread her legs invitingly. I stared into her eyes as she guided me into her, and then I started to fuck her. At first I fucked her slowly as we continued to stare at each other — my left arm was around her naked body, supporting her, while I kneaded her heavy breasts with my right hand. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts towards me, and then she slid her arms round my neck as I began to quicken. She started to writhe against me, and then her mouth found mine.

We kissed with increasing passion — I ran my hand over her smooth bare back, and released her breast to stroke her thigh as she hooked her leg around me, and she began bucking against me. She was making little noises in her throat, muffled by our mouths as they worked on each other, and suddenly I could hold back no longer and erupted violently, my legs trembling as I spurted uncontrollably.

She gave a little scream, and fell back on the table, her breasts heaving and her head thrashing from side to side as I continued to ram my cock into her. Finally she gripped my arms and hauled herself up to kiss me wildly, clinging to me and grinding her breasts against my chest. At last we broke apart, and as she smiled at me I was alarmed to see tears in her eyes.

'Are you all right?' I asked. 'Did I hurt you?' and she shook her head.

'No — I'm 'appy, that's all. I get fucked all the time, but some'ow that was special — I can't explain it, it was just — I don't know!' She kissed me again, and then grinned. 'There'll be no charge — just a quid for that feel you had earlier!'

Suddenly she was all business, sorting through the laundry basket and loading the washing machine while I watched her, and then she kissed me.

'I know you like me dirty, darlin', but do you think you'd like me clean, too? I'd love to 'ave a bath, and wash me 'air!' she said.

I poured us both another drink as she ran herself a bath. I carried them into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bath and watched her as she proceeded to wash herself. I realized I couldn't take my eyes off her, and wondered why. She wasn't particularly beautiful, although her body was magnificent, and there was something very attractive, and almost familiar about her that I couldn't explain.

She saw me staring at her, and she grinned. 'If you're goin' to look at me like that, take your clothes off too and let me 'ave a look at you as well, darlin'!'

I quickly undressed, and when I sat on the side of the bath again she leaned over and took my soft cock in her mouth, sucking me gently. Almost at once I started to harden again, and she laughed and squeezed my balls.

'Wait until I've finished — and I'm not sure that the next one will be free, so don't count your chickens!'

When she was finished she stood up and started to dry herself, and I pulled her towards me and kissed her breasts. This time she tasted soapy, and I licked her nipples as I slipped my hand between her legs. She laughed and pushed me away, then she got out of the bath and started to wash her hair at the hand basin. Seeing her bending over, naked, with her full breasts swinging, was more that I could resist. She looked at me, her face mirroring her disappointment as I left the bathroom, but I was soon back wearing another condom and I entered her from behind. She gripped the rim of the basin as I rammed into her, reaching under her to grip her dangling breasts, squeezing her rigid nipples as my belly slapped against her soft buttocks.

I took me longer to come this time, and we were both gasping by the time I finally ejaculated. Again my semen spurted endlessly, and then she turned and kissed me, laughing and complaining that she had shampoo in her eyes as I held her in my arms. 'Now, where's that plaster you was goin' to give me for me foot?'

Afterwards I gave her one of my shirts to put on, and I was glad to see that she didn't button it up, but left it hanging open to reveal those gorgeous breasts of hers. I dug out a couple of ready meals from the freezer, and she put them in the microwave while I opened a bottle of wine. We sat at the kitchen table and I raised my glass to toast her, then paused.

'I've fucked you twice, and now we're having dinner together, and I don't know your name!' I said, and she smiled and kissed me.

'I'm Rosie, ' she said, and I fondled her bare breasts.

'You've got nice tits, Rosie.'

'And you've got a nice cock, darlin'.'

All thoughts of throwing her out had disappeared, and I realised that I didn't want her to go. 'Where are you spending the night?' I asked, and she shrugged.

'Some bastard stole all my stuff, but I'll find some bloke who'll let me share his sleepin' bag in exchange for a fuck, ' she said. 'It's 'appened often enough before.'

'How would you like to stay here and share a bed in exchange for a fuck?' I asked, and she grinned wickedly.

'Would I get any sleep?'

'Probably not a lot, ' I admitted, and she kissed me.

'That's all right, then.'

In fact, we only fucked once — a slow, leisurely sensuous fuck that seemed to last for ages, kissing and touching each other as I moved in and out of her unhurriedly. Her body was somehow magical, the feel of her skin, her soft, yielding flesh, the way her vaginal muscles tightened around my cock, her full lips responding to mine...

But I awoke in the night to find those full lips surrounding my cock as she sucked me, one hand rubbing my shaft while the other caressed my balls, and then I erupted in her mouth, before she snuggled against me once more.

I slept late, to wake up to the smell of coffee and bacon frying. I got up and went into the kitchen, to find Rosie laying the kitchen table. She smiled at me cheerfully.

'I was just coming to call you, darlin'! Breakfast's ready!'

I gratefully swallowed a cup of coffee, and I gradually realised that Rosie was wearing her clothes, freshly ironed, and I saw the rest of the washing ironed and folded neatly, last night's dishes washed and everything in better order than it had been for months.

We sat down to eat, and I noticed her looking at me curiously. 'Last night, darlin' — the way you fucked me — I — I felt it was different, some'ow. It was — I dunno... ' She laughed. 'Don't take no notice of me, darlin' - I'm being silly!'

'No, Rosie — I felt it too. It started off that I was just going to fuck you and then throw you out, but... ' my voice trailed away, and Rosie laughed again and kissed me.

'You need a shave, darlin'! It don't matter, it's just that you fuck very nicely! Now, go and shower and things, and I'll clear up 'ere!'

When I emerged from the bathroom with a towel round my waist, Rosie snatched the towel away and pushed me down into an armchair. She knelt in front of me and started kissing my body, licking my nipples and nibbling my belly with sharp teeth before taking my cock in her mouth. She started sucking me, then paused to pull her blouse down off her shoulders to rub her bare breasts against my legs before sucking me again. I lay back, tangling my fingers in her hair, loving what she was doing to me, until I finally exploded, choking her until she started to swallow my semen as it spurted against the back of her throat.

Rosie kissed and fondled my cock as it softened, and then she shakily got to her feet. 'Swallowing that stuff is supposed to be good for the complexion, ' she grinned. 'I'll soon have the skin of a sixteen-year-old if I keep on like this!'

I just smiled at her weakly, and she pulled her blouse up over her shoulders. 'Now, then!' she said severely. 'There's bloody nothin' in the fridge — I was lucky to find the bacon and some eggs, although Gawd knows how long they've been in there! Give me some money, and I'll go and buy some food.'

'My wallet's on the dresser, ' I groaned, unable to move. 'Take what you want... '

Rosie went into the bedroom and returned with a handful of notes, and I was suddenly alarmed. 'Are you sure you're coming back?'

She ruffled the notes thoughtfully. 'We'll 'ave to see, won't we? But if I don't, you'll 'ave 'ad your money's worth, won't you, darlin'?'

I was in an agony of anxiety until, an hour later, the doorbell rang, and there was Rosie, lugging several bulging shopping bags.

'Christ, that lot's 'eavy! Cartin' them bags damn near killed me! Come and give me a good fuckin' while I get me breath back!'

I followed her into the bedroom as she undressed on the way, and then she lay on the bed on her back, her legs widespread, reaching out to welcome me. I reached into the bedside table for a condom, but she stopped me.

'No darlin' — don't bother. You ain't got nothin', and neither 'ave I, and I can't get pregnant, and' I want to feel your stuff spurtin' into me proper!'

I kissed her wildly, glad that she'd returned, and excited by her naked body, and then I started fucking her. She started to jerk spasmodically almost as soon as I entered her, and within moments her body was damp with perspiration. She wrapped her legs round my waist, forcing me deeper inside her, and we kissed and caressed each other as if neither of us had had sex for years, until at last we came together, our bodies slamming against each other as I pumped my semen into her.

It took us both a long time to recover, but finally Rosie rolled off the bed. 'I'd better unpack the shoppin', darlin'. Put it away before it spoils, or you fuck me again!'

I groaned, and after a while I got up and followed her into the kitchen, just as she straightened and closed the door of the fridge. Then she crossed to the counter.

''ere's your change, darlin'. Except for the quid you owe me for that feel you 'ad!' she smiled, and held up a pound coin to show me, and kissed it. 'I loved it when you put your 'and on my tit!' she said softly.

'Oh, and another thing. I couldn't find any Vaseline in the bathroom cabinet, so I bought some, so that you can fuck me up my arse. Will you, darlin'? I love that... '

I fucked her up her arse, all right, and in her vagina, and in her mouth. It was Saturday, and we spent most of the day in bed, sometimes eating, drinking, or briefly sleeping, and then fucking again. I was amazed at my stamina, but somehow just the sight or feel of her got me hard and ready to fuck her.

In the evening Rosie cooked a mouth-watering meal, wearing my shirt — unbuttoned - and laughing and trying to push me away as I kissed and fondled her, and then I lit a couple of candles and poured the wine and we sat down to eat. Her cheeks were flushed with cooking and all the fucking, and her eyes sparkled in the candlelight, and I thought she looked ravishing, her bare breasts gleaming and peeping enticingly through the open shirt.

Suddenly I was curious. 'Tell me about yourself, Rosie, ' I said, and she shrugged.

'There's not much to tell, darlin'. Been married a couple of times, 'ad lots of lovers, and Gawd knows 'ow many 'undreds of casual fucks. I always loved bein' fucked since I was a girl, an' it seemed I couldn't be faithful to anyone. I've been called a whore and a slut often enough, an' I s'pose that's what I am. The last bloke I lived with was black, and 'e called me 'is 'white whore'. 'E used to be rough with me — I loved that, though — and watch while 'is friends fucked me, but then 'e got tired of me an' kicked me out. That was a couple of months ago, an' since then I've been livin' rough, beggin' an' gettin' a few quid from blokes fuckin' me. Then, like I told you, some bloke I slept with one night fucked me and stole everythin' I 'ad, leavin' me with just the clothes I stood up in, and then I picked you up, darlin'. Now I've slept in a proper bed, and 'ad a couple of baths, and food like this — it's 'eaven!'

After dinner we sat on the sofa in the living room, and I started kissing her superb breasts. I'd always loved women's naked breasts — I remember being captivated by my mother's as a child, and Rosie's were magnificent. Lush, firm but yielding, with a tracery of fine blue veins, and those wonderful aureoles from which her long rubbery nipples jutted proudly whenever she was aroused, which seemed to be almost all the time. I ran my tongue round them, feeling her rough, stippled aureoles, and then I sucked her engorged nipples and tugged at them with my teeth. I began nibbling her breasts, biting them increasingly hard, their swelling tops and sweetly curved undersides, digging my fingers into her soft flesh until she couldn't stand it any more, and begged me to fuck her.

We fucked again when we went to bed, and this time during the night Rosie straddled me, saying it was her turn to fuck me, and once again I kneaded her magnificent breasts as she rose and fell above me.

Sunday turned into a blur of sex - I couldn't get enough of her body, and I fucked her in countless positions. In the afternoon we were sitting on the sofa again, naked — she was toying with my cock, and as usual I was fondling her breast. I rolled her nipple between my forefinger and thumb, and then I squeezed it, hard, and Rosie gave a little 'Ummm' of delight.

'Do it again, darlin', she whispered, and I tightened my grip.

'You said that bloke of yours was rough with you, and that you liked it — is this what he did to you?'

'Yes, and lots more. I — I like a man to 'urt me once in a while... '

'Do you?' I said softly, and she turned her face towards me. Before she could answer I slapped her face painfully, and she smiled dreamily. I slapped her again, and she twisted towards me, offering me her breasts, and I slapped first one and then the other. Then I dragged her across my lap and started spanking her soft backside. She moaned, grinding her breasts against my thigh as I spanked her fiercely, until her skin was glowing fiery red.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.