Should Fantasies Become Reality? - Cover

Should Fantasies Become Reality?

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Mature couple are trying to bring back the flames.Using fantasies to help get them hot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   .

Chapter 1

I'm Jim and have been married to Melanie for thirty plus years. We have three children who have since grown up and now have left the nest and have lives of their own. This story is a little about our love life past and present.

To begin with I'll try to give you an idea about our appearances. Mel is a little short gal at about 5' 2", and a little chubby at about 150-plus pounds. Not obese by any means but a little overweight. Has shoulder length dark hair. She holds most of her weight in her 40DD boobs. Throughout the years she has gained weight and lost weight but the boobs were always there. She works in a small factory in town and has been there for a number of years.

I am around 5' 10" and 210-plus pounds, overweight also, but don't really care. We are pretty normal, average looking people, probably like many of your neighbors. I am a supervisor at a major plant in our area. As I said, we live a pretty normal life.

When we got married many moons ago, our sex life was like most young people of our time: lots of it but not very knowledgeable. I knew how to put it in, bang like hell and then cum. We didn't do it long but we did do it often. That was, of course, till the kids starting popping out. That kind of changed our sex lives.

We have a good marriage and a good family life. We held and went to lots of parties, family outings etc. We still had time for sex but it was a lot less than when we first started. I believe it is that way with most marriages even though the ones we read about seem to all be sex addicts, with never ending orgasms.

Now that all the kids are out of the house I thought about getting back to having sex more often than once a month or less. I thought about introducing sex fantasies into our love making again. I remember back in the beginning that it kind of turned us both on.

Now, back to my wife's boobs; regardless of what people say, you don't just touch a woman's boobs and she has instant orgasms. If anything she'll slap you along side your head. My wife really doesn't like them manhandled. She said they are very sensitive. However, if she is in the mood for making love and I very gently start to rub them, she starts to like it. Once she gets to that point they are mine to play with. She then loves having them squeezed, rubbed lightly and sucked. I really get turned on by watching her get turned on. I guess that is the difference between having sex and making love, putting your partner first.

The next time we started making love or having sex, (whichever you want to call it) I started spending more time trying to get her turned on. I did the gentle rubbing of the boobs, licked and sucked till she was saying it really felt good. Then when I slid my hand down into her panties she was starting to get moist. I figured this was good, and then I spent more and more time rubbing her tits and her pussy at the same time. She really loved it and so did I. Once I got her panties off I started working on her pussy. We hadn't spent this much time on foreplay in years.

A little more info on our sex life: not every woman is dying to suck a cock. There may be a lot of women out there who love it, but my wife and most of the women I've met do not meet that criteria. My wife does not like it. I will admit that she has tried it more than once, but it just doesn't do anything for her.

She looked at me and just told me she didn't enjoy it. Sucking on a cock was not something she found enticing or a turn on. So of course in our love life, cock sucking wasn't on the foreplay agenda.

Eating pussy on the other hand was different. I enjoyed it but only with my wife. I know it turns her on and that was my goal, so I did it every chance I could. She told me many times not to do it, about it being dirty or that since she didn't like giving me oral sex that I shouldn't give it to her. I didn't find the taste to be that bad, not great, but I could do it. Of course the more she got turned on by licking her, the more I got turned on. It made it a hell of a lot easier to eat her out when she really got into it.

Back to our lovemaking, as I was rubbing her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other the more turned on she became. I left her boobs and got down between her legs and just started kissing her lower belly and moved down to the valley below.

She said, "Jim, don't. I'm not that clean down there."

I told her, "I know you just got out of the shower and are about as clean as you are going to get."

I kept kissing and pushing my lips against her pussy. I started slipping my tongue all around and she became excited. I couldn't do much more this time; my cock was too hard and needed relief. I wanted to cum in her, not on the sheets.

I climbed up on her and slipped my cock in. I can't remember when we were so excited. She was totally wet and banging against me as fast as I was banging her. Damn! It felt good. It wasn't but a few minutes later we both had an orgasm. I hadn't shot that much cum in a long time.

Mel was wet with perspiration. Laying there out of breath, she looked up at me. "Where did that come from? Have you been reading some porn or something?" she asked.

"I just wanted to jazz up our sex life a little bit," I replied.

She smiled up at me, "You sure did. I loved it and I love you."


Chapter 2

Since I knew she got turned on by our oral foreplay, I tried it again the following week. I did the same thing, the same way, except while I was kissing and tonguing her pussy I reached up and kept playing with her tits. Damn! She was really getting turned on.

She even said, "Make love to me, Jim."

I looked up at her like I didn't totally hear her and asked, "What do you want me to do?"

She said Jim, "Put it in me please."

I smiled and said, "Put what where?"

She knew where I was going and finally said, "Fuck me, Jim, right Now! Just fuck me."

She didn't have to say it twice as I jumped up and put my cock at the entrance of her pussy and just shoved it in. We both really felt it. I held back long enough for her to cum, and then lifted up her legs and shoved my cock in and out till my balls slapped her ass. Damn, that felt good.

When we finished she said, "We have to do this more often," and I totally agreed.

Then she grabbed the tissues and jammed them between her legs and said, "I hate this part," as she ran to the bathroom. When she came back we actually cuddled and went to sleep.

A few days later we were at it again; this was getting to be a lot of fun. This time while I was eating her out and rubbing her tits, I dropped a little fantasy and said, "Damn, I wish I had two more hands so I could do all these things at the same time. Maybe I ought to get someone to help me out."

She said, "What do you mean, Jim?" while she was breathing hard.

I said, "Another man could rub and suck these tits for me while I work harder on this pussy. Would you like that?"

She was a little startled and said, "You're all I need, Jim."

I replied, "I know that, but just as a fantasy wouldn't it be nice to have your pussy eaten and fucked and at the same time have your tits being sucked on?"

She said, "Of course it would, Jim, but I would never do it."

I could feel her pussy really get wet and hot after I said these things; that's just something you can't hide. So instead of fucking her I just kept eating and tonguing her till she had an orgasm. I can't tell you the last time I made her cum that way. I did end up sticking my dick in her because I had to cum also.

After that every time we made love I would mention the fantasy of the extra guy. Most of the time I had him eating her out while I played with her tits.

She actually started to get into the fantasy and told the man (which of course was me) to "eat that pussy." She would orgasm most of the time just from the oral sex. I always got my fuck in afterwards and didn't usually have to worry about her having a climax, since she got it while being eaten out. Once in a while she had two, but most of the time just the one.

It was time for a little more fantasy.

When she was in deep concentration, saying things like, "Eat my pussy, eat my pussy." I would respond by saying, "Who do you want eating your pussy?"

She said, "What do you mean, Jim?"

I said, "The man eating your pussy has to have a name. Who is it? Who's eating that pussy while I'm sucking these tits?"

All of a sudden, she just says, "Frank! His name is Frank."

I was a little surprised and said, "Tell Frank what you want."

She said, "Lick my pussy, Frank, and make me cum." The next thing I knew she had the biggest orgasm so far, spewing juices into my face. I loved it.

I looked at her and asked her if she wanted me to fuck her?

She said, "Fuck me hard, baby. Fuck me hard."

I did just that and she did come again.


Chapter 3

A little bit more about our past. As I mentioned neither of us had much sexual experience. I don't know if that is good or bad. I am glad she didn't have much experience but kind of wish I did. Not for any double standards or anything like that. I just wish I knew more. I spent too many years on the "just stick it in and cum routine." I did have a couple of one night stands. No affairs, not even flings. Just every once in a while a stop at a bar, see a woman there, talk to her, fuck her, and go home.

I was caught by Mel one time when I came home late. We sat down on the couch and I confessed. I told her that it was just a strange piece of ass, it really meant nothing to me and I wouldn't do it again. Thank God she forgave me; she never trusted me again but she did forgive me. Mel is one hell of a good woman.

As for Mel, she told me she was a virgin when we met. Not when we got married though. She got pregnant after about a year of dating. We got married and started our family. No regrets there. I don't know if she has been faithful for all our marriage. I believe she has and I sure hope so. If she hasn't, I don't want to know about it. I know I would forgive her now, because the past is the past and I really love her.

I know at parties and dances she probably got felt up, kissed a few people, probably teased and flirted. But, more than likely stopped before going too far, if someone tried to feel her up she wouldn't tell me about it. I know her; she would take care of the problem herself. She was one good woman.

The next evening after she mentioned Frank, she said she wanted to talk to me about mentioning his name. I was a little worried till she started explaining.

She said that the fantasy idea really got her hot, but that she would never want to carry the fantasy out to reality.

I told her I didn't want to either. I don't want to see her with another man but, in a fantasy it's a little different knowing it is not going to happen. So I asked her why the name Frank.

She said she worked with a woman named Mary. They were pretty good friends, and one day recently Mary asked Mel what's going on in her life, that she seemed different. Mary told Mel she really looked and seemed happier and was glowing lately.

Mel said she did blush a little, looked at her, and told her our sex life has changed some.

Mary asked her, "What is different?"

Mel explained how we have a lot of foreplay and how her hubby goes down on her which he really hadn't done in years. Then they had a bunch of girl talk.

Mary mentioned that her husband Frank does go down on her pretty regularly and she loved it. She said Frank had a mustache and a goatee. Whenever he ate her pussy the hair from the mustache and goatee rubbed against her pussy and made her orgasm. She really loved it. Then both girls laughed.

Mel said, "That is why she mentioned the name Frank." She has never met him but thought about the mustache and goatee when I said to pick a name. After that we had no problem putting Frank into our fantasy.


Chapter 4

Mel came home from work one day and asked if I wanted to go to a party.

I asked who was having a party and why.

Mel said her friend Mary and her husband Frank have a party each summer and they each invite a few of their friends. She said they only lived about a mile from us and all we had to take was a bottle of something to drink.

So I agreed that we would go partying on that Saturday.

The party was starting at 7:00 p.m. and we are normally on time. My wife started getting ready around 4:00. I asked her what the hurry was.

She said, "No hurry. It just takes women longer to get ready."

I had to laugh; I would do the three S's around 6:00 and still be ready before Mel. The three S's are shit, shower and shave.

Even though we are what I call pretty average looking people, we clean up pretty good. Mel looked terrific. She had on a dressy white blouse that accented her boobs. Of course any clothes would accent those babies. She had on a full black skirt that was a couple of inches above her knees. It was warm out so she shaved her legs so she didn't have to wear panty hose. She did look nice. Of course I put on a pair of dress slacks and a nice pull over shirt. I thought I looked rather handsome myself. We did make a nice looking couple.

As we approached the front door we were greeted by a beautiful looking gal about 5'5" maybe 135 pounds. She had on a silky blue dress with large yellow flowers on it. It didn't even go down to mid-thigh showing some gorgeous legs, no panty hose for her either. The dress fit her like a glove. She was rather small in the boob department but had a figure to beat hell. She had a very pretty face and short cropped brunette hair.

My wife introduced me and said, "Jim, this is my friend Mary. Mary, meet my husband Jim."

We just stared at each other for a second before saying, "Pleased to meet you."

Then Mary just looked at me some more. Rather strange I thought, like she was trying to see through me, almost hypnotic.

Then a fellow showed up with a big silly grin on his face. Looking at the moustache and goatee I knew it had to be Frank. Mary introduced us and while she was doing the introduction, he for some reason was stroking his goatee and smiled at Mel. Maybe stroking the goatee was just a habit, but I felt it was something more. He just seemed a little arrogant to me and he was a couple of inches taller than me and a few pounds lighter.

We went inside and joined the party. Mel knew a number of people from work and introduced them to me. We also met a few associates of Frank's. He was in the insurance business and these were some of his friends. All in all a pretty nice and neighborly group of people, it was just about all couples.

We don't drink very often; in fact, Mel doesn't drink very much at all. We did bring two 6 packs of wine coolers and a 12 pack of beer. The house was a really big two story. You could tell it had been recently remodeled, a really nice looking place. Most of the party was taking place in the basement. They had an old fashioned juke box which had a lot of oldies records in it, and also a bar set up in the basement. They had a pool table and even a pin ball machine.

Mel and I were having a great time. We danced and I was playing a lot of pool. Mel was really putting down the wine coolers. She was dancing a lot with her friends from work and kept getting thirsty. Our old buddy Frank danced with Mel whenever he got a chance.

Mary on the other hand was always busy serving; she was a really good hostess. I never did get a chance to dance with her. She did smile at me just about every time she went by, a darn good looking woman.

After about her fifth wine cooler Mel said she was feeling a little dizzy.

I asked her if she wanted to leave and she said no, maybe she would just rest a bit.

Mary overheard us talking and told her she could go lie down upstairs where it would be a lot quieter.

I told her that sounded like a pretty good idea and I would come up in a little while to check on her. I went back to my pool game. I was really having fun; I haven't played pool for a long time. I was surprised how good I was doing. Me and a nice guy named Ed, who worked with Frank, were partners. We won most of our games. After about another 45 minutes, I told Ed that even though we were winning I had to take a break. I needed to take a piss and check on Mel. So Ed's wife took my place.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.