Jacking Off 101 - Cover

Jacking Off 101

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom tells the reader about his own love for jacking off and a recent experience when he and his SEXetary, Samantha, couldn't fuck, so he took care of things for himself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Masturbation   .

I've had some very interesting responses to some of my stories in the past regarding male masturbation. I love it. I hope you've discovered the pleasures of masturbation too, whether you're a man or a woman. I know most sexual people like me find that self-masturbation is a very important thing in order to get your sexual pressures relieved at some times. I knew one young lady who was so sexy and so routinely horny that even though she was getting fucked regularly, after I'd spent a little while emailing with her, she'd always tell me she was so horny that NOW she was going to have to take a few minutes to masturbate and get herself off. She'd have sat there for sometimes an hour emailing back and forth with me, and then when she'd sign off -- before her mother or stepfather came home -- she'd strip naked, lie face down on her bed and then she slide her hands up underneath her body and play with her pussy until she'd explode in multiple orgasms. She was incredibly sexual and she always loved referring to her own orgasms as "cumming" and her lovers orgasms as "getting their cum". What a sexy young hottie.

I love jacking off. It's a very pleasurable and definitely a huge release of pent-up sexual pressure and need to get off. I love the beginning when I know I'm so fucking horny that I have to take care of things. I may have already been rubbing and stroking my hardon in my pants and may have even started leaking pre-cum before I ever get to the point of actually stimulating my cock en route to a thunderous ejaculation. By the time I get to the actual masturbation session, I'm already well on the way to an orgasm. My balls are usually aching from the need to get off, and my mind's reeling with whatever sexual images and fantasies are fueling my arousal and my horniness.

My personal masturbation sessions have allowed me to engage in hot lusty sexual experiences with so many sexy woman, celebrities and other babes who have caught my attention. I've fucked many many women in my mind with my hand stroking hotly up and down over the shaft of my hard horny erection that it would fill a book. I've fucked everyone from Catherine Bell, Zoe McLellan, Victoria Principal, Catharine Zeta-Jones, and several major porn film stars like Hyapatia Lee, Traci Lords (yeah, did her under-age and all), Nina Hartley, Teri Weigel, and the lists of babes fucked goes on and on.

One of my fondest fantasies is that I'm not only getting to fuck these sexy babes but also that their pussies aren't protected at all and they're so fertile to impregnation that it's hard to imagine. There's nothing quite like the potential that one of these hot babes is actually going to want me to fuck them and let me cum inside their pussy with the possibility of getting knocked up as a result. There have even been occasions when I've actually used a condom on my cock for the sounds and the feeling of having a condom on my dick to protect my sexual partner's fertile pussy from my very virile and impregnating sperm. Try it sometime unless you're totally averse to the use of a condom. Hey, that don't cost that much and it's kind of cool to see how much jism you spurt inside your woman's pussy when you can clearly see the amount of cum accumulated in the end of the rubber.

Getting Off Bigtime -- I love that feeling of growing horniness that lets me know I'm either going to have to get laid or I'm going to have to jack off and bring myself some much needed sexual release. How do you feel when you know you're getting progressively hornier and you're going to have to get some sex or get yourself off soon? It's a fucking wonderful feeling and it's only when you're not able to get your needs mess that it becomes a bummer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.