Lucky Guy - Cover

Lucky Guy

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Eddie, a high school senior, gets invited by four senior cheerleaders to give them his cock at Emily's one evening. He's more than willing to please these horny teenage babes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Chapter 1

Eddie wasn't sure what to attribute his good fortune to, but he didn't care at that very moment. Eddie was about to enjoy something he could only have dreamed about -- he was alone with four of the girls from the high school's cheerleading squad and they'd been there for nearly an hour now and the high point of their little sexy rendezvous was on the verge of happening -- Eddie was about to get the amazing thrill of dipping his big cock inside the pussy of each of the four girls.

A few days earlier, Eddie would have said something like this was only one of his fondest sexual fantasies. He'd often fantasized about being with different ones of the four babes who were alone and naked with him at that moment -- Emily, Lana, Honey, and Joni. They were unquestionably the four hottest and sexiest of the high school cheer squad, and now Eddie had the chance to fuck each of them. They really hadn't discussed the ground rules for what they were doing but Eddie had suddenly found himself invited to Emily's house one Saturday night while her folks were gone and when he got there, Emily and her three fellow cheerleaders were all there in their cheer outfits. He really wondered what was going on at that point but when they made him comfortable and then they started running their hands all over his body and acting very overtly sexy with him, Eddie knew this was going to be lots of fun.

All of the girls were very cute, very sexy and it was easy to tell they all had nicely developing young female bodies. That had been before today when Eddie had never seen any of them without clothes on before. Now, after getting to Emily's and letting the girls start what they'd apparently planned together, Eddie could attest to the fact that each girl had a nice body. Some of them had nicer curves and more developed tits than other ones, but Eddie thought all four girls were totally hot and very fuckable as far as he was concerned.

Emily, Lana, Honey, and Joni had all groped and caressed Eddie's body through his clothes and then they'd gradually gotten him undressed and started jacking his naked cock and then started sucking him while they all got undressed, too. Eddie's cock had gotten harder and harder -- if that was possible since the four babes already had him hot to trot -- when he saw them stripping out of their cheerleader outfits and he began to see the details of their budding female bodies as their clothes came off. He was struck by the fact that all of these girls were seniors so they were at least 18 years old, and he couldn't help but wonder about the rest of the girls who were sophomores and juniors.

Eddie's cock jumped as he saw that all of the girls had shaved their pussies smooth except for Lana. Her pussy was topped with a very sexy but nicely trimmed bush of natural blonde fur and he thought it set off the fact that she was obviously a true blonde. She was totally hot and she had the largest breasts of the four girls he was about to enjoy a sexy orgy with. Eddie stood there for a few moments just stroking his hard cock and relishing the fact that all four of these girls were obviously OK with him sharing all of them together in one hot lusty session of unbridled fucking. He just hated it that he couldn't totally fuck all of them and spurt his large cumloads deep inside each of their pussies. He hoped there would be another evening like this when he could pleasure those that didn't get their full share of the goodies this first time.

Finally, one of the girls turned and looked back over her shoulder to see what was keeping Eddie from getting busy. "Hey, Eddie, what the fuck's holding you up, buddy?" Emily said. "I know any number of other guys who'd already have their cocks buried in one of our pussies if you're not gonna do us like we want you to," she said, as she waggled her naked ass and exposed pussy in lusty invitation for Eddie to take advantage of four hot turned on babes just waiting for him to mate with them.

"Yeah, I know, Emily," Eddie said as he moved to the left, behind the naked exposed ass and pussy of the first girl. "It's amazingly hard to decide which of you babes gets the first dip of this horny dick of mine," he said honestly as he bent over, rubbing his fingers up and down over Lana's wet cunt. "I'm gonna pleasure each of you, babes, so please be patient with me," Eddie said as he got his cockhead wet from the juices from Lana's horny pussy. He heard her moaning and the other girls stayed down on their hands and knees there in front of him, but they looked over at their fellow cheerleader as they realized that Eddie was going to fuck her first.

Eddie moved up behind Lana's naked backside and he held his cockhead down and aimed it straight up inside her wet pussy lips. He got the tip of his cock situated just right and pushed forward, looking down and watching as his large thick hardon slid in between the snug lips of her waiting cunt and he heard her moan as she felt him begin to penetrate her pussy. Lana pushed back towards him, letting his cock slip inside her pussy even faster than from his inward push, and she was quickly impaled fully on the entire thick length of his hard cock. Then, leaning over Lana's naked upper body, Eddie began to slide his cock in and out until his dick was very wet and well lubed from Lana's juices. He bent over, cupping her rounded teenage breasts in his hands and he was soon pumping his big hardon powerfully in and out of her tight pussy. Eddie fucked Lana for several minutes and she was moaning and whimpering underneath his strong drives in and out of her hot body, and when he knew he'd have to move on, he finally stopped drilling her and pulled his pussy-wet cock from her hotness and moved to the right behind the second naked cheerleader, Joni.

Joni was one of the hotter of the four cheerleaders. Eddie wasn't sure why Joni particularly turned him on, maybe it was because she seemed to be the most self-assured of the four girls and Eddie liked that about her. He was actually surprised that she was here, willingly on her hands and knees in front of him and now bracing herself for him to mount and fuck her along with the other three girls. Joni was one girl that he for sure wanted to get together with privately sometime and he'd do that soon. He moved up behind Joni's exposed pussy and he loved how sexy her hot pussy lips looked all wet and already swollen in arousal. He slid his cock in between her tight wet cunt lips and bucked his ass forward, feeling Joni's tight cunt allowing him to enter her and she leaned over, moaning hotly as she felt Eddie's big cock filling her pussy. THAT was why he'd known Joni would be so fucking hot in bed. He'd fully anticipated her letting him know just how great it felt to have his cock inside her, giving her a hot lusty fuck there in front of her three girlfriends.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.