A Family in Turmoil - Cover

A Family in Turmoil

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Two brothers find the love of their life. How will their lives turn out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   School   .

Edited by Techsan

I would like to thank 'Techsan' for editing this story for me.

Authors note: This is the same family from 'A Marriage in Turmoil' only it's about their sons approximately six years later. It is a complete stand alone story.

This story is about 'How do we treat family.' Well, eventually it will be about that. I'm Jacob, twenty-four years old. David is my younger brother who is twenty-two. I'm the jock in the family, receiving a scholarship to play football. I stand 6'2" and weigh in at about 220 lbs. Dave is the nerd of the family. He stands around 5'11" weighs in at about 185 lbs. Even though we are opposites, we are as close as two brothers can get. We share most of our life experiences together. There's nothing I wouldn't do for my little brother.

Our parents have really supported us in whatever we do. Dad owns a hardware store and I work there whenever I'm home. It gives me some spending money. After I get my business degree I may eventually take over running the family business. Dave on the other hand works at the store full time to help the parents out. He is a total brain and is a computer wiz. He has his own computer business on the side and helps different companies solve their computer problems.

I'm in my last year in college. I'm attending a university about a hundred miles from home. I go home at least once a month. When I first started college I went home just about every weekend. As you get older I guess you just don't get as homesick. Plus you start meeting other people and building friendships.

I've been rooming with four other guys for the last three years. We each have our own bedroom but share all the other rooms. It makes it kind of interesting when their girlfriends or dates stay overnight. You see more pussy than you can imagine. We all seem to attract quite a wild group of girls. I guess because we're all jocks. They seem to really like sex and some, not all, don't mind multiple partners. I couldn't tell you how many girls have been shared over the last three years. There isn't a week that goes by that we don't use up a twelve pack of condoms between us.

The one thing dad told Dave and me is to always wear a condom if we have sex. One reason is because of diseases and the other pregnancy. I do my best to heed dads warning. Dave said he always wears a condom.

I remember reading all these stories about sharing your girlfriends and spouses. I can say from experience that sharing a girlfriend with your buddies is no big deal. It quite a turn-on to watch your buddies fuck your woman while you fuck theirs. I really like these girls but I know I wouldn't want to marry them. They are my college days 'fuck'. My future memories, which so far I have a lot of.

After our game on Saturday we are all headed to a Halloween Party. Everyone must wear a costume if you expect to get in. I decided to go as a Buccaneer. I went to the costume rental store and picked it up. I thought I looked pretty neat. All four of us guys jumped into a van and headed to the party. It was being held at one of the big bar hangouts. We went there after most games to either cheer or drown our sorrows, depending on whether we won or lost the game.

The party was in full swing when we got there. Just about every kind of costume you can imagine. I went over and got a beer and was just watching the crowd when I saw her. She was beautiful. She was dressed like 'Alice in Wonderland' and looked just as good. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked like someone very special. I watched her dance a few dances and then would go over to sit with a witch. Not a real witch, just a girl dressed in a witches costume.

One guy I didn't know walked up to her and asked her to dance. I could see her shake her head 'no' Then the creep reached down and pulled at her arms to get her up. I saw her telling him no again and then she was getting aggravated. I jumped up from my chair, walked over to the table and got her a glass of punch and then took it to her. I said, "Here, honey, sorry it took me so long." I looked at the stranger and said, "Thanks for watching my girlfriend while I was gone. You can go now."

The guy looked at me with a worried look and walked away. I looked back the girl and asked her name.

"I'm Alice of Wonderland, can't you tell?" she smiled.

I smiled back and said, "A very beautiful Alice if I may say so. My name is Buck, short for Buccaneer. May I have this dance, Alice of Wonderland?" She got up and we were dancing to a slow tune. She thanked me for saving her or at least intervening. We stayed on the dance floor for a few dances. When we looked back, her witch friend was joining some other people so Alice and I went and sat by ourselves.

I just couldn't get over her. I was like in a trance, I could almost say I loved this girl and I didn't even know her real name. She was just so great to be close to I can't find the words to describe my feelings or why I had them. She looked great, she smelled great, a smile and dimples that were unbelievable. There was just this radiance about her. I kept asking her different questions but she avoided most of them. I did find out she was not a student at the University. She was a friend of the witch who did attend the University. Her friend had asked her if she would like to come to this party a few weeks ago and she decided to go.

Alice mentioned she lives in Newark, which is a town about fifty miles away. She works in an office in her town, she was single but did have a boyfriend and didn't know if she did the right thing in not letting him know about the party. I told her there is nothing wrong with going to a party and if her boyfriend didn't like it she could break up with him and go with me. She just laughed. The funny thing is I meant it. I really did.

One of my roommates came over and asked Alice to dance. I looked up at him and said, "Get lost, Bill! I'm not sharing Alice with anyone."

Bill looked up and said, "Come on, man, I thought we shared everything?"

I looked back at Bill with rage and said, "Get the fuck out of here before I kick your ass."

Bill just said he was sorry and left very quickly. Alice looked at me and said, "What did he mean by share?"

I just explained that we were all roommates and we have lived together for three years and could we please change the subject.

"No, I don't want to change the subject. I want to know if your roommates share women? What kind of woman would let men take advantage of her that way and why would you be a part of it?"

"I... I... I don't know what to say to you."

"Just tell me the truth, that's all I ask. I won't hold it against you. I don't know you well enough to judge you. I'm just interested in your answer."

"Okay, yes, there have been some wild parties at our house. No woman has ever been forced to do anything against her will by any of the guys. And, yes, I have been part of it. Maybe I was drunk or just wanted sex, I don't remember. Can we change the subject now?"

"Thank you for being honest with me. I doubt if most guys would have told the truth. Maybe I should leave now?"

"Please don't go, please. I want to be with you. I want to dance with you, hold you. Please stay we me." I took her arm and led her back to the dance floor without saying a word. I have no idea what she was thinking about at that point. I just knew I didn't want to lose her and I knew I would never and I mean never share her with anyone.

We danced as I held her close. She looked up at me and I gently kissed her. She offered no resistance. She was just so kind and gentle. My parents would love me to bring home an angel like this. I guess they were a little worried about the women I dated.

We sat back down and as I kissed her she shuddered. I just held her close. I've been with a lot of women but never in my life had these tender feelings. I think I was falling in love. At this point I really didn't know. I just kept kissing her and holding her. I didn't want to ever let her go.

I asked her if she would take me home. I knew she drove herself and her witch friend whose real name was Kristy to the party. I had ridden to the party with the guys. I wanted to leave this party and be alone with Alice.

She left me for a few minutes and went to talk to Kristy. I saw Kristy look over at me and then back to Alice. They hugged and then Alice said we could leave. I didn't have to say anything to the guys as they saw us leave. I hoped they got the message to stay away for awhile. I wanted to be alone with Alice.

When we got back to my house we walked into my room. Alice was shaking, I held her very gently and asked if she was alright. She just shook her head lightly as I turned down the lights and began unbuttoning her dress. I slipped off her costume and left her bra and panties on. As she lay on the bed I quickly removed my clothing, all but my briefs. I lay on the bed next to Alice, neither of us saying a word. I gently kissed her and felt her shudder again. I just held her gently. This wasn't going to be a fuck, this was going to be gentle love making.

Alice looked at me very seriously and said, "I've only been with one other man, my boyfriend. We have only done it one time. He took my virginity and came very quickly. Please be very gentle with me. I'm scared. I know I shouldn't be here but when I was dancing and talking with you I know I wanted you. I'm not a slut, please believe me, I just wanted to be made love to."

With that said, I began to make love to her. I kissed her gently on the lips as I rubbed her breasts. I could feel her getting emotional. God, she was so innocent, so wanting. I wouldn't let her down. I took one of her tits and gently sucked on it while slowly fondling the other. Her nipples began to get longer and harder as she was moaning lightly. I kept kissing her lips then her tits. Back and forth, back and forth. As I was nibbling on her tits I slowly lowered one of my hands down her front and rested it on her little belly. I began rubbing her mid section in a circular motion. Each time covering more distance with my hand. I heard her say, "God, it feels so good."

I slid my hands into her panties and rested it on her soft blond mound. I rubbed her mound very gently while still kissing her nipples. Then I slowly got up and went to the bottom of the bed and slowly removed her panties. I crawled up and buried my face against her moist pussy. I could smell her sex odor and it was driving me crazy. She put her legs across my shoulders as I kept my face buried against her pubic area. I said, "Spread your lips for me please."

She reached down with both hands and spread the lips of her pussy which were glistening with her moisture. I pushed my tongue into her pussy till my face was totally buried in her mound. She cried out, "I love it, I love, it, I love it, so good, so good. My God, I love it so much."

Then she came with an explosion. She buried my face with her juices and she held onto my head. She cried out, "Aaahh, so good, aah aah."

I pulled at the sheet and wiped her jucies off my face. I crawled up next to her and started tongue kissing her. Neither of us could get enough as we devoured each other's lips. I then got on top of her and as she spread her legs apart I rubbed my cock head against her moist pussy. I knew I should heed my dad's warning and put on a condom but I was too far gone. She looked at me and wanted to say something about a condom also but it just didn't come out. Instead she said, "Make love to me, please be gentle."

I just pushed the head of my cock in her as I heard her gulp a big intake of breath. Her eyes were closed as I started pushing the length of my cock into her waiting pussy ever so slowly. I could hear her moaning with pleasure as my whole cock length worked its way in. I stopped when my cock was in as deep as it would go. Pelvic area pushed against pelvic area. She was pushing as hard as I was. She opened her eyes and stared at me. Her facial expression was one of giving up her body totally to me, one of total intimacy. I slowly started an in and out motion. At first I used very short strokes, then my strokes became longer giving her everything on every stroke.

I couldn't last much longer. I hoped she was ready as I pushed my cock in as deep as it would go and then stopped pumping. She reached around and grabbed my ass with both hands and pushed her pussy up as tight as she could against me. I let out a yell, "I'm coming," and shot a load as deep into her as it could go. At the same time she screamed out, "God help me, I never knew it could be so good," as tears ran down her face.

I crawled back up next to her, put my arms around her and just held her as we both dozed off.

I awoke to the ringing of the telephone. I looked up and it was just midnight. I said, "Hello" and my brother Dave said, "Hi, bro. Hope I didn't disturb you but I need to ask you something and I didn't want it to wait."

I took the phone and shut the bedroom door and went into the living room. I didn't want to

disturb Alice who was still sleeping. "What is it, Dave? What's so important?"

"I'm in love, Jake. I have a new girlfriend and I think I love her."

"Congrats, Dave, but why are you calling me now at midnight?"

"I wanted to tell you to come home next weekend. Veronica and her mom and dad are coming to meet our family. Can you please come? You're my big bro and I need you here. They will be coming Saturday and leaving Sunday night."

"Yes, Dave, I'll be there for you but not until Sunday. I don't think the coach would like me to miss the game on Saturday just so I can meet my future sis-in-law. So I ought to get there around noon on Sunday. Oh, by the way Dave I have a new girlfriend too, Alice. I'll ask her if she can come visit with me. That would be a big surprise for mom and dad. Don't tell them just in case she can't make it."

"Thanks, Jake. I think she's the one. See you next Sunday. Bye"

"That's cool," I thought, "my little brothers got a girlfriend. I'm so happy for him. Right now though I have a girlfriend of my own to get back to."

I went back into the bedroom and there lay the most beautiful creature on God's green earth. Totally naked, and totally exposed. My dick was hard just looking at her. I couldn't help it. I don't ever remember feeling this way about any girl. I climbed back into bed next to her and put my mouth back on her nipples and my hand back on her crotch and just squeezed her mound ever so gently.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I leaned forward and put my lips to hers as I sank two finger into her pussy. She kept pumping her mound against my fingers trying to get them in even deeper. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and asked her to get on top of me while I lay on my back, my cock sticking straight up. She got up and took my cock in her hand and as she straddled me she slid my cock into her pussy and started riding it. She had her hands behind her head and her eyes closed as she was riding my cock. I reached up and grabbed her tits while she rode me.

I was watching her juices dripping down my cock. It was fascinating to see her give herself so completely to me. I knew she was about to orgasm again when she pushed down hard and squealed. I shot my second big load of the night into her wanting pussy. She then leaned over and kissed me and repeated that she didn't know it could be so good. She had to use the bathroom and asked me to make sure the roommates weren't back yet. She was not a slut and wasn't about to let anyone else see her.

She grabbed my t-shirt and slipped it over her head. The t-shirt never had it so good I thought. She went into the bathroom and cleaned up.

I fell asleep and when I awoke she was gone. Her 'Alice in Wonderland' costume also was gone. The only thing left was my t-shirt. I held to my face and could smell her. God, what happened? Why did she leave? I was falling in love with her. I felt depressed as I sat down on the bed. On the night stand was a note.

"Dearest Buck, I couldn't stay any longer. If I did, I would never want to leave. I shouldn't tell you this stuff but I was falling in love with you. It wasn't suppose to happen. I'm not a slut but now I feel like one after doing what I did with you. I went against my upbringing just for the sex. It was wrong for me to do it. Now I have to live with the memory of you. I should have never cheated on my boyfriend. I hope that someday he may become the lover that you are. I have my doubts because the sex with you was so incredible. I will never forget you for as long as I live.

Love,

Alice"

My God, she's gone. I have to find her but where do I look? I did run out front to see if her car was still there. I don't even know what her name is. Maybe it was Alice? The only thing I knew for sure was that she had a friend named Kristy which could be short for anything. Also Kristy did attend this college of over 40,000 students. And that, if she told me the truth, she works in a city of over 70,000 people.

I sat down and cried.

I ran around all day Sunday looking for some kind of clue to either Kristy or Alice. No one seemed to know them. I guess they probably ran around with a different kind of crowd than I did. Damn it! I wasn't going to give up. I needed to see Alice again.

On Monday I didn't have much time to look for either Alice or Kristy. I did ask around a lot and hoped someone would get back to me. I had classes and football practice all week. It didn't help my search but it did take my mind off of Alice for awhile. The nights were horrible. The coach gave me some pills to help me sleep. We did have a game on Saturday and I had to be ready for it.

As of Saturday I didn't get any clues as to the whereabouts of either Alice or Kristy. I went to our game. At least we won. Everyone invited me to the after game party but I just wasn't in the mood. My roommates tried to cheer me up and even brought some girls home. I sat around and kissed one girl and even put my hand on her thigh and slid it up to her pussy. It just wasn't the same. I kissed her and headed for my room by myself.

I got up Sunday morning and showered. I got an overnight bag together and headed for my parents' home. At least being around family is good. It will give me some time to maybe forget about Alice. At least for now.

When I got to my parents' house, Dave came running out to greet me. I've never seen him so happy. I asked him, "Are Veronica and her parents here?"

He said, "They are staying at the motel. They arrived yesterday and met mom and dad. They really love her, Jake. Dad actually said he wishes you could find a girl as nice as Veronica."

Then he asked me about Alice. I didn't have the nerve to tell him that might not even be her real name, that she just left and I had been unable to find her. But I'll try again after I get home Monday. I just told David that it was too short of notice and she had other plans. Maybe he can meet her another time.

We went into the house and I greeted mom and dad. They seem to be so happy. I remember six years ago when they almost broke up, all because of some misunderstanding. When I get married I hope to have the love in my marriage that my parents do. Then I thought about Alice and got a tear in my eye. My parents thought it was for them. I guess in a way it could be as I hugged them both.

We talked about school and the football team. About graduation and working at the store. They asked me if I was dating anyone special. I looked over at a smiling David and said, "There is someone kind of special but I'm not at liberty to talk about it."

Dad laughed and said, "Jake, you are using condoms, aren't you?" Mom hit him on the arm as we all laughed. I just said, "Yes, dad," and smiled at mom who was smiling back at me.

Dave said he wanted to talk to me so we took a ride and got a couple beverages and sat and talked. I should say Dave talked and I listened.

I asked, "How did you meet Veronica and why is she so special?"

He replied, "While I was working at the store, a business man came in and asked if we sold computer parts. I told him that we didn't sell the parts per se but that I repaired computers and would be willing to take a look at the man's computers. That was about three months ago when I repaired the man's computers. At their office was a beautiful, shy and quiet girl that kept watching me. I asked her out and that's how things began."

"Dave," I asked, "How do you know she's the one?" Believe it or not I wanted to know about Alice and I as much as what Dave believes.

He said, "Jake, I took her cherry. She was a virgin and she gave it to me. Did you ever make it with a virgin Jake?"

"I don't really know," I replied. "I really don't know."

"It's the greatest, Jake. You don't get compared to anyone. You just do your thing and enjoy it. She yelled out. 'Oh, my God, ' when her hymen was broken. I'm telling you, Jake, it was great."

"When did all this take place Dave?"

"I took her cherry the Saturday before last and, yes, I did wear a condom before you ask."

"Have you done it since then Dave?"

"No, she went away last weekend and I was hoping to do something with her this weekend but her parents are here. You'll meet her in a couple of hours. She's the prettiest woman I have ever seen Jake and she's mine, all mine."

Something was bothering me but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I asked, "Dave, where do Veronica and her parents live?"

"In Newark, about 40 miles up the road. She works in an office in downtown Newark." he replied.

My heart fell to my feet. God, no, don't let it be, please don't let it be.

Dave looked at me and asked if I was alright. I told him just a little tired from the game. I'd be alright.

My mom and dad and my little sister Pam went together in their car to the restaurant. I rode with Dave. God, I hope I was wrong. God, make my thoughts wrong as we entered the restaurant.

As we approached the table David smiled and introduced me to Mr. And Mrs Mills. I shook their hands and greeted them. Mom and dad and Pam all sat down and everyone was talking. Dave asked about Veronica and Mrs Mills said she just stopped into the ladies room. I took a seat and hoped for the best and braced myself for the worst.

Veronica came to the table as David said, "Veronica, meet my big brother and best friend Jake. Jake meet the most beautiful woman in the world."

She turned around with a smile on her face and started to say hello when she finally saw me. My worst fear had just hit. Veronica was Alice.


Well, there we were in the restaurant. Veronica (a.k.a. Alice) was standing there staring at me eye to eye. I wanted to cover for her, so I said, "My God, Dave is right, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. It's so nice to meet you." I grabbed her and gave her a big hug before anyone could notice the shock in her eyes. I could feel the tenseness in the hug.

David said, "Hey, Jake, she's my girl. Let her go" as everyone laughed. Then he said, "Go find your own woman."

I know he was joking with me because of the big smile on his face. I just replied with, "I doubt if there is another girl out there as nice as this one. You're a very lucky man, Dave, very lucky." I excused my self and headed to the men's room. I didn't even give Veronica a chance to respond.

I went into the first stall and broke down and cried. I couldn't help it. I found the girl of my dreams and she belongs to my brother. I know if I tried I could take her away. Their bond wasn't that strong yet. But it was my brother, my family. God, life sucks.

After letting it all out I regained my composure and went back out to the dining area. I apologized for leaving the table but said, "When you gotta go, you gotta go." Everyone just kind of smiled and went along. I'm pretty sure Veronica and dad saw through my charade. Dad was real observant and just kind of stared at me. He looked at the change in Veronica's demeanor and then back at me.

Veronica was on edge the rest of the time. She covered fairly well but didn't talk much. She didn't have to. Dave was talking enough for everyone at the table. I've never seen him this happy. My brother the nerd getting the real girl.

I needed to talk to Veronica alone but there wasn't a chance without looking secretive. It would just have to wait. I wasn't sure what I would tell her. I didn't know what to do. As soon as I finished dinner I excused myself telling everyone I had to get back to campus. I made my rounds, shaking Mr. and Mrs. Mills' hands and kissing my mom and Pam, my little sister. Then I gave Veronica a kiss on the cheek and a light hug saying how nice it was to finally meet her. Then I hugged my little brother who looked like the grinning cat that ate the mouse. I told him how very lucky he was to have a girl like Veronica and that I wished them the best. I borrowed his car to get back to the house. He could ride back with mom and dad.

As I drove back to school I thought about my situation. I kept saying to myself that I only knew her one day. Maybe I am going overboard here. I had a good life before ever meeting her, I could have a good life now. Maybe I should leave well enough alone and not see her again. I decided to use that idea and get into the rest of my life. She was Dave's girl and I would never hurt my brother. I could never tell him what really happened. It would devastate him.


Veronica Speaks

Wow, where do I begin. I work in a small business as a secretary. One day our computers went on the blink. I told my boss and he said he would get it taken care of. One day a young man came in to work on the computer. He was so sweet and kept talking to me.

I never dated much in high school. I went to an all girls school so I didn't have very much contact with boys. My parents were rather strict. I was now twenty-one and had my own job. I still lived at home but had the freedom to pretty much do what I wanted.

David would come up and talk to me. I think he was as shy as I was. I guess we made a pretty nice couple. He asked me out and we started dating. He lived about forty miles away so we only got together on weekends. He was a lot of fun to be around. My parents even liked him. He was somewhat of a nerd but I found him to be funny. I enjoyed going out with him.

After a few dates we became more serious. We kissed often and I let him touch my body outside of my clothing. You see, I was still a virgin at twenty-one years old. I just never wanted to give myself to just anyone. I wanted to have feelings for the person I made love to. 'Love to, ' that's kind of funny. After dating David for about three months I decided to give him my cherry, 'My virginity.' He was so surprised when he came to the house and my parents weren't home. We started making out on the couch and this time I didn't stop him. He thought he was getting away with something but I was just letting him take me. It's kind of funny looking back on it now.

He would act like he accidentally touched me. Then he fumbled with the buttons of my blouse not realizing I was helping him. When he finally had my jeans unsnapped, I felt him sliding his hands down into my panties. He slid his fingers right into my vagina. I was so wet. This was the first man I ever let finger me. It felt so good, I could have let him do it for an hour but unfortunately it only lasted a minute or so. I guess he figured he was going to get some so he jumped off the couch and removed his clothes. I watched as he slid on a condom. He looked at me and smiled saying, "Dad's orders."

I smiled back at him thinking that was a good thing. I didn't want to get pregnant. I just wanted to feel the love of a man in me. I slid off my jeans and panties and lay on the sofa. I put a couple of towels under me not knowing what to expect. I didn't want a mess for mom and dad to find.

He got on top of me and pushed his cock hard into me breaking my hymen. I screamed out, "Oh, God," it hurt more than I expected. I think he took it as enjoyment and started pumping hard into me. Eventually it began to feel better and I began to moan. I guess he thought I had an orgasm as he shot his load into the condom. I almost made it. I was in the throes of passion when he stopped. He got off of me and said how great it was and how much he loved me.

He took off the blood-soaked condom and wrapped it in a tissue. I got up holding the towel against my vagina and running into the bathroom to clean up. I'm glad it was finally over. A girl wonders what the first time will be like. It was okay but no big deal. I didn't get the fire works I expected. Maybe next time.

Dave invited me and my parents over to meet his family. He wanted to do it the following weekend but I told him I already had plans to go out with my girlfriend. So we set the visit up for two weeks away. He kept saying how they had the perfect family. His brother even though complete opposites was his best friend. He just said his brother Jake was the best and would do anything for him. He also mentioned that he hoped I loved Jake as much as he did.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.