Mom & Son at the Theater Together - Cover

Mom & Son at the Theater Together

by JaneB

Copyright© 2005 by JaneB

Erotica Sex Story: Mom and son touch each other in the movie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   .

As with my previous story "Mom and Son Vacation Together", the sexual contact is an expression of my desire for my son. Not everything narrated actually happened. However, the situations were real. My son and I did see each other nude on our trip together, but, we slept in separate beds. I did go to diner and a movie with my son and he did put his arm around me. What parts are real will be left to your imagination. The rest are my passionate fantasies. I let my desires propel the story to relate what I wish would happen with my son.


My son and I had always been close and we felt very comfortable with hugs, kisses and being in close proximity physically. Josh would even hold my hand when we walked together or put his arm around me when we were sitting on the sofa. Nothing about this was sexual, at least not for me. In retrospect, I don't know if Josh had any amorous feelings or not.

The first time Josh and I had more than a normal Mother and Son experience began when he was home on a visit from college. He was having girlfriend troubles. His girl broke up with him and he was lamenting about how hard it was to find a girl that was mature and didn't seem so shallow.

Anyway, he was feeling blue because he didn't have a date one weekend; so I thought I would try to cheer him up and asked if he would like to go to dinner and a movie with me. I said I would be happy to be his date for the night. He said that would be nice so we both got ready to go out. I put on a skirt and blouse. Although I always feel more comfortable wearing panties, I never wear a bra unless my top is transparent so it seemed very natural for me not to wear one that night.

Dinner was nice although I think I had too much wine, because I really felt mellow and warm. Josh was being a great date and very gentlemanly. He would open the car door and pull my chair out just like a nice boy would do for his dates. After dinner, Josh opened the car door and I swung my legs into the car. I saw him looking at my legs and realized that I must have flashed him accidentally as I got in the car. Oh well, nothing I could do about that, although I did feel a little excited about my son seeing his mother's panties. My dress had risen up on my thighs and Josh seemed to intently watch them as he drove. Maybe it was the way the streetlights played on my flesh, but, I have to say it did seem very sensual.

We got to the theater and settled in our seats. It wasn't crowded at all and we had a whole row on the side to ourselves. During the show, he leaned into me and asked if I wanted anything to eat or drink. As he did, he put his arm around my shoulder. I told him no I was fine and leaned into him as it felt nice to snuggle up to him in the show.

At some point, I felt Josh's fingers on my bare flesh just inside the top of my blouse. My heart began to beat rapidly in my chest. I was excited but a little confused at the same time. So I let his hand stay where it was, as I didn't want to spoil the mood. Besides, it was innocent and probably an accident, I told myself.

But then I felt his fingers move lightly back and forth across the exposed swell of my breast. The movement was delicate, almost imperceptible. After a few minutes, I noticed his fingers were moving more. It was a sensual touch, almost tickling. It could still have been accidental. When I felt goose bumps spring up on my chest, I knew that I should stop him. However, I didn't want to embarrass him. He probably didn't even know that he was doing it anyway. It was just an innocent touch. However, the tingling I felt between my legs wasn't so innocent.

Josh's fingers grew bolder. The tips of his fingers moved further down my blouse. A fraction of an inch at a time and he would wait several minutes before going lower. My breathing increased. I wanted to stop him but for some unknown reason I couldn't respond. My heart and emotions as a mother were in a battle with the heart of a woman; a woman that had missed intimate touches for so long. I squirmed in my seat a little and could tell my panties were getting wet. Now there was no denying that my son was turning me on. When I felt Josh's fingers begin to move even further down, I reached up and grabbed his hand, preventing any further movement. However, I didn't take his fingers out of my top, but instead held them where they were, almost pressing them to my flesh.

I placed my other hand on his thigh and patted it. I was thinking that this would keep everything status quo and all would be innocent. As I touched Josh's thigh, he jerked a little and when I looked down it was obvious that he had an erection.

I held Josh's hand tightly, knowing that if he moved any lower he would be able to feel my nipple. I knew that my nipples were already hard from the excitement.

Then again, for reasons I still don't understand, I lessened my grip on Josh's hand. In a couple of minutes, I felt his fingers begin to move downward again. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I could feel his fingers moving across the bumpy surface of my aureola. Then they touched the tip of my swollen nipple. I was in a dream, so excited, so turned on and I didn't want the dream to stop. The wine and dark theater seemed to add a surreal sense to it all. As if, it wasn't really happening.

Josh played with my nipple. Very lightly, very gently as if he was thinking that it would still be something that was happening accidentally. I moved my hand a little on his thigh and felt the hardness of his penis at the tips of my fingers. Instead of moving my hand away, I left it there. I was too afraid to touch him any more and too excited to take my hand away. We stayed like that for the rest of the movie. Josh's hand on my breast and my fingers just barely touching his dick.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.