The Elevator - Cover

The Elevator

by Destani

Copyright© 2005 by Destani

Erotica Sex Story: A tryst between co-workers in a broken elevator...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Rough   .

Jennifer stood in front of the elevator in the lobby of the one of the largest corporations in the city. She worked in the highly decorated skyscraper as a legal assistant to a very sought after lawyer.

Sighing, Jennifer pushed the call button for the elevator a second time before glancing at her watch. It was 9:30 p.m. and all sensible people had departed... well, all sensible people except her. Unfortunately, she had made it all the way to her car in the buildings personal parking garage before realizing she had left some very important documents behind on her desk.

Her desk that currently rested 22 stories above her.

Finally the soft chime that marked the elevators arrival echoed across the deserted corridor that was the main lobby. The brass doors parted and Jennifer stepped into a large elevator with tan marble lining it's walls.

High-heeled shoes rapt smartly on the matching marble flooring of the elevator as she turned to push the button for the 22nd floor before leaning against the wall facing the slowly closing doors and closed her eyes. Already she could feel the beating of her heart pick up irrationally as her slight claustrophobia washed over her.

The elevator began to rise, but all too soon it stopped again and she heard the familiar chime that signaled that the doors would now be opening. She ran a hand over her gray business suit quickly to smooth down any wrinkles in the fabric.

The doors opened and a man stepped inside. He looked rather handsome in his dark blue business suit and striped gray tie, his highly polished shoes clicking softly on the floor. His dark brown eyes glanced at her and quickly traveled up and down her body as if he was wondering whether she was carrying any weapons inside her blouse.

Jennifer blushed at his attention... her dark red hair partly falling over her face to hide it.

The man ran his fingers slowly through is short brown hair before pressing the button for the 24th floor. He leaned against the wall adjacent from her and shoved his hands into his pockets, quietly watching her from the corner of his eye.

They stood in an uncomfortable silence... the only sound is the humming of the elevator as it smoothly climbed it's way up the tall building.

Suddenly, a loud screeching noise is heard, accompanied with a jarring jolt that propelled them both forward, and the elevator grounds to a stop between the 18th and 19th floors. The passengers look at each other with wide eyes before they are plunged into darkness. Several seconds later, the emergency light flickers on, casting a dull glow around the occupants and leaving the corners of the elevator in an impenetrable darkness.

A sob is heard and a clattering of heels before the red headed woman rushes towards the man, her arms wrapping around him tightly and sending him back against the wall of the elevator.

For a stunned second he holds her before gently pushing her away so he can see her face. Her green eyes are swimming in tears and he feels a glimmer of sadness because she is obviously scared out of her wits.

Soon a crinkling sound is heard coming from the speaker located next to the floor buttons.

"Hello?... Is anyone in there... This is... -curity guard... is... all right?" The voice coming from the speaker is barely audible and there seems to be too much interference for the whole message to come through.

The man rushes to the speaker and pushes the emergency button that allows him to speak with the security guard down below. The frightened woman drags behind him, clinging to his arm as if she couldn't walk on her own.

"Is this the guard?" the man asks, his voice is deep, and has a melodic tone.

"Oh, good! You're there... Just stay calm... I've alrea-... the... company to come and get you out... within an hour or two... How many... are with you?"

"There's only two of us... I think she's claustrophobic, though. Can they come any sooner?"

"What?... I can't hear... they'll be there soon... Just... remain calm."

"Thank you," the man replied sighing.

He backed up from the speaker and turned to the woman clutching him, his upper arm firmly planted between her breasts.

"Are you okay, now?" he asked her. He received only a head shake in reply before she thrust herself up against him again, her head buried in his chest. Unsure of what to do with his arms, he settled for gently wrapping them around her and rubbing her back a little bit.

"What's your name?" he tried again. This time she spoke... her voice rising muffled from the folds of his now wrinkled business suit.

"Jennifer... you?"

He smiled. "Hey, Jen. I'm Derric."

He continued to hold her, and the minutes passed. The feeling of her soft body pressed up against him and the smell of strawberry shampoo tickling his senses brought on a wave of arousal. He stiffened, praying that she couldn't feel the aching hard on that he had suddenly developed. She hadn't moved from his embrace so perhaps she hadn't noticed.

Jennifer could tell that he was aroused. Hell, she was too. How could she not be with his soft cologne invading her nostrils and the feel of his hard body against hers. She was wet. The liquid arousal seeping from her vagina to pool lightly in her white satin panties. She pressed herself tighter against him, bringing her thigh between his legs so that it brushed lightly against his throbbing erection.

She felt him breathe in sharply and smiled to herself. How could she be crying one second and the next be feeling fiery hot passion soaring through her the next? The only thing that was certain was that she wanted, no needed, to be fucked by this man she had met only a couple of minutes ago.

Jennifer slowly removed one hand from around his waist and brought it to the front before slowly slipping it down to his pants and cupping his erection through the fabric. He released a small moan as she did so and smiling coyly she stood on the tips of her toes so that she could reach his ear.

"What is this? You are such a naughty boy to be feeling like this... you're hard as a rock... What on earth do you think you're going to do with this?"

Derric was stunned. Could this really be the meek young lady who had withered under his gaze when he first stepped into the elevator? The woman who, just a few minutes ago, had tears streaming from her eyes... how could she turn into such a sexual goddess?

Jennifer was just as surprised by her actions as Derric. Her fear of the elevator was the furthest thing from her mind. However, she couldn't help herself as she reached over and licked the shell of his ear before speaking again in a low sultry voice.

"I need you to fuck me. I need your hard cock inside me... I need you now." She emphasized her words by squeezing his hard erection.

Jennifer hadn't expected him to react as fast as he did. One moment she was pressed against him and the next she was against the wall of the elevator with his mouth on hers and his fingers sliding their way up her skirt to dip into her panties.

She gasped as his fingers came into contact with her wet heat. Derric's fingers caressed her swollen clit before dipping inside. She moaned against him as his fingers worked her clit and his lips traced burning kisses down her jaw line and neck.

He pulled his fingers out of her tight pussy and gave them a short lick, tasting her sweet honey. His glistening fingers went to her mouth and she stared him in the eye as she took each of his fingers into her mouth and sucked her own juices off of them gently. He pulled his fingers from her and kissed her mouth, his tongue slipping inside to wrestle with her own. While he kissed her, his fingers found the buttons to her gray blazer and pulled them apart roughly. 'She wants to be fucked, then she's going to get fucked.' he thought with a sly grin.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.