New Life - Cover

New Life

Copyright© 2005 by Ben

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man is given a boon and he chooses a new life with some unusual abilities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

I awoke with the feeling of something pressed up on both of my sides. When I opened my eyes I saw Jenny and Sheila snuggled up to me one on either side. They were both asleep and they had a look of angels in their slumber, my being a male I immediately sprung a woody at the sight of both of them. As I was sleeping naked it was immediately obvious that it was there. What was surprising to me was the fact that both of the girls were also naked except for a long shirt. My arms being currently around both of them I used my hands and started fondling both of them at the same time I started pumping out pheromones that would get both girls excited in a big way very quickly. Jenny was the first one to move and my hand immediately started fondling her tits. When she felt this her eyes started fluttering and she looked like she was about to awaken, so I enclosed my hand on her tit and closed my eyes to see what she would do when she awoke.


Jenny opened her eyes and looked at her brother and suddenly realized that she was wet 'down there' and she instantly got wetter when she saw her brother's penis erect and looking a little longer and wider than she remembered. Not that she had looked all that closely before, she was a good girl not some hussy. She also felt her brother's hand cupping her breast softly and gently, and was comforted in the fact that he was asleep as she would have been terminally embarrassed if he had been awake. She quickly looked into Jacob's eyes to see if he was still asleep, and was reassured when she could detect no hint of him being awake. She had climbed into his bed with Sheila and snuggled up to him because she was still afraid of what had happened to him and needed the feeling of him to get some comfort that he was actually there and safe. She looked over Jacobs' chest and saw that Sheila was there and beginning to awaken too. Curiosity and lust that she had repressed made her sit up some and lifted the sheet over Jacob's' crotch as she stared at his penis. Overwhelmed at the feelings that she was feeling she tentatively reached out her hand and started touching his penis and started stroking it in fascination at the way the skin moved over the rigid shaft along with the feeling of it being so hard, and yet soft at the same time. She looked over a Sheila as she awoke and was embarrassed at the way she was acting, but couldn't stop herself. She looked into her sister's eye as Sheila looked down at what she was doing and felt a spasm of guilty pleasure as Sheila made a little "O" of surprise at the fact that Jenny was stroking and fondling her brother's crotch. Sheila whispered to her and asked what she was doing. Jenny replied that she didn't know exactly, but she felt good doing it. She whispered to her sister that she wanted to get a closer look at it, and she then started moving downward until she was staring at his cock which was only a few inches from her face. As she was looking at all the veins she saw a small amount of liquid ooze from the tip and reached out with her other hand and wiped it off. She looked at the liquid coating her hand and reached out with her small pink tongue and tasted it. Her taste buds reported that they loved the taste and she saw another spot of liquid came out and quickly reached out with her tongue and licked it up.


I opened my eyes when I felt Jenny lick the top of my cock and at the same time made a little motion with my crotch upwards, causing my cock to slip into her mouth. This surprised Jenny and her eyes got really wide in reaction to being caught in the act of blowing me. I spoke "Jenny that feels really good, please don't stop. Sheila don't tell mom ok?"

Sheila replied "I won't Jacob, as long as I get to do that too."

I told her "Sheila if I let you do that, you have to do something for me as well. Otherwise I'll tell mom what you did, Jenny this goes for you as well." Both girls replied that they would do whatever I wanted, as long as I didn't get them into trouble. Upon hearing this, my dick got even harder at the possibilities that they in their naiveté implied. "Ok girls this is how we're going to do this. Sheila, get up and stay by the door and make sure mom or Amy don't come toward the door and surprise us. Jenny, get up and kneel on the floor by the bed." While they both complied with my requests I swung over and sat on the edge of the bed with my legs spread wide.

"Jenny, get in between my legs and put your mouth over the head of my cock. Close your lips over it and apply a gentle suction without having your teeth touch the skin. Now move up and down in a steady pace. When I get ready to go off I'll tell you, when that happens I want you to move your head back so that only the head is in your mouth and then swallow all of my seed." While I had been instructing in her on how to give a blowjob I was also scanning her mind to make sure that she wasn't going to say no. While I was doing this I ran across the fact that she had a major schoolgirl type crush on me, and was happy to do whatever I said. I also found in there that she was a natural complete submissive, but wasn't aware of the fact quite yet as her life was rather sheltered and structured.

When she started moving her mouth over my dick the feelings she created were mind blowing. It felt better than any blow job I had ever received before. In my previous life I hadn't had a girl give me a blowjob until I was 24; even then it was rather pathetic and not done very well. The way Jenny was doing now was causing my cum to rise in my balls faster than I had hoped. I tapped Jenny on top of her head and she drew back and my cum literally exploded into her mouth, almost all of it was swallowed, but a tiny bit was left over on her lips.

I called Sheila over and told Jenny to wipe it off and share it with her. When she did this I realized that she and Jenny knew quite a bit about sex that I didn't think that they would know considering this was the mid 60's and in rural America at that. I asked them where they had gotten this knowledge and they told me that mom had taught them when Jenny had her first period, and she had told Sheila about a year ago. I was surprised to learn that Jenny had been having her period for about 16 months now, and that Sheila had already had two of them. They had also apparently sneaked onto the attic and looked into mom and dads bedroom and watched them. I made a mental note that both of them were sneaky, and resolved to make sure that I wouldn't get spied upon in my activities.

Sheila then said "Jacob I want to do that now, remember you promised."

"Ok Sheila, you can do it now if you really want to do it that bad."

Upon hearing this she got this really sunshine smile and scampered over to the bedside. I also scanned her mind for the reason she was so eagerly complying with my request and saw that while she wasn't a submissive, she did have a deep desire to please me in anyway that she could. Upon seeing that everything was ok with her I then told the girls, "Jenny go take up the lookout position where Sheila was. Sheila, you remember what I told Jenny right?" Seeing her eager nod I told her to go at it. If Jenny was mind blowing Sheila was universe exploding, especially when she was somehow able to get me all the way down her throat and then commenced to hum! The orgasm was truly titanic and most of it was sent down her throat straight to her stomach but she did get two or three squirts for a tasty treat.

After all this activity I felt like just lying back down on my bed and sleeping again, but was able to force myself to stand up. I thanked the girls for what they had done, and promised to do something in return to show my thanks. I then told them to leave and go finish up their homework and I would leave in about two minutes. When they left I thought to myself 'Ok that was a little strange. Why would two girls both of them not even teenagers do what they just did? I searched my mind to see if I did it and found out something really peculiar. Apparently I was broadcasting my desires and implanted them into their subconscious. I took a more detailed look into their minds and memories and found out that both of them had crushes on me from the beginning and my "broadcast" had amplified the feeling, while at the same time my pheromones submerged their concerns. Being a rather private person and not wanting to harm the girls or anybody else I met, I shut down the broadcasting that my mind was doing. I then got all of the memories that they had of the earlier me and implanted them into my own; I also did this with Susan and Amy's memories of me, this way I could be seen as having "regained" my memories and to ease their worries over the fact that I had lost them. When I attempted to do this with my own mind all I got was blankness, so that was not an available method to get the memories I needed.

I then left the bedroom and went in search of Susan to get some food, as my stomach was thinking my throat had been cut. We all ate dinner and then did some evening chores around the farm. Mostly this consisted of me going to the barn and forking down hay into the stalls for the horses, and cleaning out the stalls, I also had to milk the cow. I did this while my sisters worked in the small garden where we were growing some vegetables. I enjoyed the work, as physical work had never been drudgery to me and I could gauge my progress physically. It was certainly better than filling out a form that twenty other people were going to look over! When all the chores were done I then went inside. When I got there mom called for me to come and talk with her as she had some things to tell me.

We went into her bedroom and I sat on a chair while she sat down on the edge of her bed. "Jacob, I know you don't know this, neither do your sisters, so wait for me to end before you ask any questions."

Upon my assent she said "I don't know where to begin really, but here goes. My side of the family has a tradition that goes back for about 15 generations, ever since we came from Ireland, and before that Norway. The tradition is that the head of the household, who is always male, makes all the rules and is to be obeyed without any dissent. The reward for doing this is to have full sexual rights on any of the females in that house. He is also to be in total control of all decisions made outside of the house. Inside the house the oldest female runs the show, as long as the headman doesn't countermand her. Now I know that you haven't been told any of this yet, and under normal circumstances I wouldn't tell you until you reached 16. I have to tell you now because of what has happened. Your father was raised in a similar fashion and had no problems with the rules. I don't know if you know or not, but my marriage wasn't exactly because I got pregnant by Frank, we would have gotten married a year or two later, as it had already been arranged. I'm telling you this because this is one of the things that you will have to take care of for your sisters. By the way, both Sheila and Jenny know what I'm telling you now as they were told when they got their first period."

"You mean that the family practices incest?"

"Yes, but my father didn't, nor did Jacob. They both believed the stories of malformed children and didn't want to risk it. In addition to this was the fact that the rest of the world had gotten a lot more intrusive into matters like that, and they didn't want to get the family into trouble."

"So you expect me to on the responsibility of taking control of the family, while you rule inside the house? For taking on this task I get to have sex with anyone I choose within here? Is there anything else that I should know about the family?"

"There is one other thing that you should know. The families for the most part are not followers of the White Christ. We have kept the rites and worship of the Norse Gods that we brought with us since leaving the fjords of Norway. I am not sure that it's in the original form as some of the religion of the Celts that were living in Ireland has been mixed into it. We have passed on the traditions of this, mother to daughter and father to son. The eldest son receives the book that has been passed down through the generations. This book was to have been given to you when you left the household and went into the world. The book is now yours by right, as soon as you take up the leadership of this house."

"Wow. That's a lot to think on, but I do know one thing. I will take up the control of the household for now. I may pass it onto another at some future date, though I seriously doubt that I will do so."

"The book is now yours it is up in the attic locked inside of the chest. Take this key to unlock it, if you don't understand the writing inside of it I know of a crone that will be able to teach you."

"Ok. Now there are a few things we need to do tomorrow, we will also need to do some shopping. First we have the appointments with the lawyer, and banker. After those we need to go to a store and buy a king size bed, this bed will replace all of the beds in my bedroom, expect for Amy's. I will also go through all the clothing that you and the older girls have to wear and any that don't meet my standards will be cut up and used for some other purpose. I will talk to Amy and make sure that she doesn't say anything to somebody that might get the family into trouble, as I don't feel up to messing with the local cops. One question: why was Hans able to be my personal doctor?"

"Our family has been here since before the War Between the States (Note War Between The States is the southern term for the Civil War), and we have prospered greatly since that time. The family is directly responsible for the hospital you were staying at, and they were suitably accommodating when I had Hans come down and help. The local cops shouldn't be much of a problem as we sponsor several benefits that help them when they either retire or get hurt on the job, so they generally don't mess with us much. The feds however are a different story, especially with Hoover heading it in the name of "American values"."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.