New Life - Cover

New Life

Copyright© 2005 by Ben

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man is given a boon and he chooses a new life with some unusual abilities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

After this revelation that Hans had just told me I was feeling completely overwhelmed with the information that I was no heir to more money than I had ever conceived existed in the hands of a single person in this year, much less that person being me! "Thank you for the information, I will need some time to contemplate what to do. If at all possible would you send my mother back in here when she gets done with the paperwork? Thanks for getting this cast off to."

"Sure, that will be no problem. In fact, as soon as she's done with the paperwork you will be able to get out of here, assuming nothing comes up in the workup we just completed. If I don't get to see you again I hope that you will write or call and give me the update on how your family is doing. If nothing comes up I have to be getting back to L.A. and get back to my work before I use up all of my vacation time as for that arm try not to do much with it as it was only a hairline fracture. Good Luck."

With that he left and I started to think about what he had told me. If I was the

original boy this would no doubt be really overwhelming, but seeing as I was not the original boy but a man that is used to taking care of finances and a house, not to mention a job, this sounded like it shouldn't be too crushing a burden for me to take on.

Now that I had time to think about what my boons were I recalled that I should be able to change my body in any which way I directed by my mind. Time for a little test, I first blanked my mind until I was able to have complete control of my thoughts. Then I pictured in my mind that I was in a gray colored room that was lit to the perfect sense of it being bright without glaring. Then I pictured a round circular object that mentally called the base of the hologram projector. I then mentally spoke the words in mind 'turn holo on, show image of my current body.' At this a holo of my current body appeared and began to rotate slowly. 'Cease rotation and have image face me directly.' After this was done I then said 'Show height, weight and body fat%.' This was done with a side table listing my current height 5'4", weight 120 lbs., and a body fat count of around 15%. Not bad' I thought, now for some more details. 'Put another image of the body to the left of his one, and label the first one original, the second one should be labeled changed. On the changed version I want it to progress the age of the body to see what it would look like when it reaches the age of 15.' At this command the image aged somewhat and the measurements changed to 5'9" and gained about 10 pounds. I then commanded "give me a measurement of cock length, sac measurements, semen production, cock width, staying power and hardness after ejaculation.' The measurements showed that I would have a 6" cock, my sac was a decent size, my semen production was in the midrange of a normal human, my width was about 1 1⁄2" wide, staying power was about 5 minutes, and it would remain hard after 1 ejaculation but not two. 'Not too shabby at all' I mused, but could be better.

'Let's see, change length to 9 inches, and change the width to 3" and three quarters. Semen production should be at peak of human production and sterile unless otherwise indicated, it should also have a very good taste to females. Sac measurements should be increased by 150%; my staying power should increase indefinitely until I give the signal to ejaculate. I should remain hard until after 10 ejaculations. The skin should feel completely normal, but suffer no pains. My pre-cum should be extremely slick, and should induce a pleasurable feeling in any human female.' With these commands took place I then said 'Display pheromone output.' I then from saw the display that I would be producing about the same range as any human, but nowhere near the peak. 'Change production of pheromones to twice the peak of normal human ability, and have it be able to produce this much of any pheromone on call. Now show all psychic abilities that are available.' This graph was seemingly endless and I spent sometime just scrolling down the list. After some consideration I choose some. Among them were empathy, teek and teep. For those were the ones that seemed to be the most talked about, namely empathy was the ability to sense others emotions. Teek was telekinetic abilities and teep was telepathic abilities. These also seemed the most useful right now. 'Have the changed version have these abilities with full control over them.'

I then said 'change height to 6'2" and have all muscles be sleek and defined with no bulkiness. Change hair length to mid shoulders and have it become a white gold in color, change eyes to blue in color with light green specks. Change the teeth be white and straight, and all facial hair be nonexistent except for eyebrows and the hair. Have all bodily hair to be short and have a silky feel. Have the body fat be around 5% with no change in it whatever is consumed. Have the skin be impervious to any and all cancers, spots, and any imperfections. Let the body constantly seek out anything that is inimical to a long and healthy life. Let the bones be 3 times as strong yet retain the same mass, let the tendons be super resilient and 3000 times stronger than human norm, also let the muscles be 2000 times as strong as normal. Let the body be able to use these muscles in a manner that appears completely normal to an outside observer. Now have this saved under the title of MOD1, and have my body as it is now change as I grow to this form, except for the teek, empathy, teep and pheromone changes that should be activated now.'

This being done I then opened my eyes and looked at the clock and saw that only about 1 minute had passed since I had gone into my meditation. I immediately felt the emotions of passing people outside and I could sense their thoughts like it was a radio turned way down in volume. My mother came back into my room along with my youngest sister Amy. Amy looked like a miniature version of mom, except of course that this one was before puberty hit. She looked to be about 4' in height with a few freckles scattered about on her face. Mom said "Jacob, are you ready to leave now?"

I replied "yeah I am ready, but I need some clothes first."

"Your clothes are in this closet, come on out of the bed and I'll help you get dressed."

I then replied "ok with me, as long as you don't mind seeing me naked that is."

"That won't be a problem with me as the family is pretty lax about clothes around the house. So come on out and let me see how badly your body is banged up."

"Ok, here goes". That being said I got out of the bed and stood up with the damned gown the hospital put me in showing my butt off to the world. I figure the hospital is the only place in the world that you can moon and not get arrested. With thoughts like these I looked as the clothes I was about to put on and they looked a little normal. I thing I was going to have to change was the color of some of my clothes as my shirt was a bright red. I hate red in clothing, I truly do. Oh well it's only for today. I put on the clothes with a little assistance from Mom, then we walked out of the hospital and she got into her truck. I noticed that it was a 1964 Chevy pickup truck, it looked normal except that it was a little dinged and scraped here and there, but otherwise in good condition.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.