New Life - Cover

New Life

Copyright© 2005 by Ben

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man is given a boon and he chooses a new life with some unusual abilities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Here as I was lying on the table to go into my final surgery, having gone through three previous surgeries, I recalled the accident that put me here. I had been traveling along Highway 6 going back to my house having just left Dad's house after New Years when I had to swerve to avoid an idiot who was backing up in my lane. I later learned from the police that had questioned me that he had missed his turn-off and was intoxicated to the gills with a blood alcohol level of .27. When I swerved I saw a 18 wheeler pulling out onto the lane I was now on, I had to quickly swerve back onto my lane, but unfortunately for me I clipped the front side of his tractor and was flying through the air doing an very fast rotation. When I woke up I could tell that I was seriously hurt. I was hanging upside down and my ribs were co-mingling with the steering wheel, not to mention that my legs were shattered. More the pity that I didn't die there, but I survived till the truck driver rescued me, and the ambulance took me off to the hospital. I passed out on the way and woke up with my body paralyzed from my stomach down. The doctor told me that I was lucky that I had survived, I remember thinking to myself that if you call this lucky then I don't want it, and I would have preferred to die in peace, and maybe in my next life I could actually do something right this time. Of course I didn't tell the doctor this, because it was his Duty and Honor to work on me especially as they were performing some sort of new procedure on me to see if they could end my paralysis by grafting artificial nerves into my spinal cord. They had of course asked me if they could do this and I gave my consent to do it, especially as 1) I did not want to be paralyzed for the rest of my life, and 2) the whole hospital stay was completely free.

After the three surgeries I had regained partial feeling in my left leg, and my arms worked o.k. as far as that went 'cause they were still encased in plaster. The fourth was the final surgery planned and I was just waiting here and thinking over my life. I was getting a little despondent at all the awful choices I had made early on in my life, thus limiting my options so that when I actually got motivated, I had almost no attractive choices left. Only the last three years had been somewhat joyful as I was out of a technical college where I got an AS (applied associates degree) and was currently working for a decent salary 32k at a nice and interesting job, and living in a small town, instead of the huge cities/metropolises I had previously lived in and despised. In addition to this I had finally found a natural submissive that I was dating and slightly controlling and was thinking of actually marrying her, being a slight dominant myself this was an ideal relationship on both sides, she got the direction and order she lacked without the fear of getting physically hurt; and I got love and devotion with some good sex thrown in and was never denied sex and got to feel protective at the same time. In my opinion it didn't get much better, until this had to happen. Fortunately she wasn't with me when this happened as she was visiting with her mom at the time. Gods I hated laying here with nothing to do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.