Walter's Huge Mistake - Cover

Walter's Huge Mistake

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two brother's caught up in a life long vendetta. When one leaves for college, the other one starts to grow and change his whole perspective. This is a slow developing story. The first part just introduces the characters and sets the scene for future interactions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

I picked up Audrey to take her to school. She seemed a little bit miffed when I refused to fool around with her before leaving her house and driving the two of us to school. She was telling me during the drive over that she had been looking forward to getting a good fucking before school and she was a little mad that I had refused her.

"That girl called me last night and she really wants to do some stuff with us. Mostly with you I think. She's probably just using me in order to get access to your sweet pussy."

I could feel Audrey reacting to the idea of what I'd just told her. She was definitely interested. I had noticed that she had been quite taken with Dana's attentions, and she definitely liked having two girls to play with at the same time.

"She will probably try to get me to fuck her just so that you will eat her out later. Maybe I should fuck you though and let her eat you out instead. I'm pretty sure that she's never munched on carpet before. Would you prefer to have her do you, or would you rather do her?"

"I don't know, Barry. What do you think?"

She said it in a way that made me understand that she wanted me to take charge and make her do things. It was just better if she was ordered to do things that were slutty. She really got off on it, and the nastier I made it, the better it was for her.

"I fucked her ass once, with Jimmy fucking her pussy at the same time. She liked that a lot. I'm thinking about making you do that with me and another friend of mine. I bet this girl would like to watch somebody else getting fucked the same way."

She was squirming around on the truck seat. I could tell that she was very interested in the direction that I was taking things.

"Do you have any ass lube at your house? KY Jelly or petroleum jelly?"

"You'd really make me do that with another guy and you?"

"Why is it that you always ask me questions like that? You know as well as I do that you'd probably cum even before the two of us got our dicks in you. You're a nasty slut and you live for things like that. How about if I get another guy and make you suck him while the other guy and I are fucking you?"

I knew that that would take her over the top, but I grabbed a nipple and gave it a twist just to make it better for her. She tried to hide it from me, but I knew that she had cum.

"You really are a slut Sasquatch, you know that? You just had a big cum from thinking about being used by three guys at once. What am I going to do with you?"

We got to the school parking lot and I had her come around to my side and suck my cock with my door wide open and people moving around not fifty feet from where she was. If anyone had come closer, they couldn't have helped seeing what she was doing. I started making lots of noise when I started getting near to shooting off, and that just made her work harder at what she was doing.

When she had swallowed every drop and had cleaned me off and tucked it away, she lifted her face and I could see how red it was. That was the most public blow job that I'd ever gotten.

"Did anybody see us?"

"Two guys stopped as they were walking past and they watched you for a few seconds. One of them definitely got a hard on after he recognized you. I'm thinking about asking both of them if they want to follow us home after school today."

Audrey didn't say anything, but as we walked together to the school, she was squeezing me close to her, and I had little doubt that she was ready for just about anything I might want to put her through.

I saw Carla between third and fourth periods. She asked me if I was still going over to my girlfriend's house after school let out. I smiled and told her about the blow job in the parking lot and how Audrey had gotten so excited after I had told her that we'd have an audience.

"You just wanted to watch us and listen to music right? I already told Audrey about the things that Jimmy and I did to you. She wants me to show her the pictures that we took. She was especially interested when I mentioned the double fuck. She might want to ask you some questions about that."

"You told her about Saturday?"

"Sure. I told you that I'd never cheat on her. If I didn't tell her, that would be cheating. She was envious of you. I don't think she's ever done what we did. I've seen her eating two other girls at the same time while I was fucking all of them, but I don't think she's had two or three guys at the same time."

"What if she tells somebody about me?"

"Why would she Carla? She's every bit as big a slut as you are. There isn't anything that you'd do that I couldn't make her do too. She'd lick cum out of your ass if I put it in there and told her to lick it out. So, are you coming over after school or not?"

"I can just watch if that's all I want, right?"

She was already flushed and showing signs of sexual excitement.

"Can I at least finger fuck you for a little bit? It turns Audrey on to watch me do that with other sluts."

"Are you sure that she doesn't mind?"

I already knew that I had her, and so did she. I moved in closer to her and checked to make sure that no one else was in the hallway. I reached my hand under her dress and put a finger under her panties. As I had thought, she was wet already. I put a finger in her and started stroking it up inside her. She did nothing to prevent anything.

"I meant right now Carla. Out here in the hall where everyone coming by can see us. You don't care anyway, do you? You just need some attention for that big, slutty pussy of yours. We'll see you out in back of the student parking as soon as school lets out. Don't be late or we'll leave without you."

As I pulled out, I flicked her clitty several times. I left her in the hall and hurried to my next class. I missed the late bell, but it was worth it. I could smell her pussy on my finger until school let out. At least a couple of other people recognized the smell to, and I got a couple of funny looks from girls who sat down close to me. One girl gave me a real dirty look until I put my finger in my mouth and licked it a few times. She made it a point not to look my way for the rest of the class.

I met Audrey by the front door, and I slowed her down enough to make sure that Carla had all the time she needed to be by the truck if she wanted to be there. As soon as I saw her car parked next to my truck, I told Audrey that the girl was waiting for us. I told her that the two boys I'd asked had both been committed to other projects after school, but that they had begged for rain checks. She looked up at me, trying to find out if I was serious I think. When we got to the truck, I told Audrey to go over and introduce herself to Carla and to ride with her to the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.