Walter's Huge Mistake - Cover

Walter's Huge Mistake

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two brother's caught up in a life long vendetta. When one leaves for college, the other one starts to grow and change his whole perspective. This is a slow developing story. The first part just introduces the characters and sets the scene for future interactions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

Right after I got off of the phone with Carla, I gave Jimmy a call. At first we chatted about the lack of progress that he was making with Brenda. He was sure that he could get laid if he only had some more time and a good place where the two of them could be all alone.

His after school job, and his parent's insistence that he maintain a good grade point average in school, had combined to leave him with almost no free time. I felt like telling him that it didn't take that long to take Brenda up to her bedroom and just fuck her. I didn't though, because I'd promised Brenda that I wouldn't tell on her, and I like to believe that I am a man of my word.

"How would you like to come over here tomorrow for some guaranteed pussy?"

"Right! Like you'd know how to get some real pussy. Barry, you'll die with your cherry, dude. What did you do man, send away for one of those blow up dolls they advertise in the girlie mags?"

"Carla's coming over tomorrow Jimmy. She's promised that she'll fuck any guys that I have here for her. She doesn't want me telling Walter that she's been fucking half of his friends while he's away."

"What a liar! Carla isn't going to be there, and you know it. What's the joke?"

"Jimmy, if you want me to, I'll have her call you herself and invite you over here tomorrow. That's why you can't get laid man, you just can't recognize a real opportunity."

"Okay, I'll call that bluff. You have her call me, then I'll believe it."

He laughed then and hung up on me. He really thought I was trying to pull a fast one on him. I almost didn't call Carla, but, in the end, I couldn't resist doing it because I knew that Jimmy would go nuts if I had her call him.

"Hello?"

"Carla, it's Barry."

"Hello, something up? You haven't changed your mind again?"

"No, everything is just like we agreed on. I need you to make a phone call to a friend of mine though. He's one of the guys who'll be here tomorrow. I told him what we were going to be doing, but he didn't believe me. I need you to call him and convince him about what you'll do for him if he shows up tomorrow."

"I never said I'd do that Barry, just that I'd come over tomorrow and do what you told me I had to do. I'm not calling anybody."

"If you don't do this, don't even bother coming over tomorrow. You should stay home tonight too, because I've got a feeling that Walter's going to be calling you."

"Barry, I've been thinking about what you're planning, and there's no way that word of it won't get out. When it does get out, it will be all over school about what I let you do, you and your friends."

"Carla it's your choice. I'm not going to force you to do anything that you say no to. My friend Jimmy has never been laid. He has a girlfriend and wouldn't want her to find out about this. He has as much to lose by it as you do."

"What about the rest of them?"

"There is no rest of them. You think that I'd really make you fuck five or six guys? It will just be the three of us Carla, and none of us will talk unless it's you."

"Do you really mean it, just you two?"

"Carla, you sound disappointed."

"I do not! If I call him, what am I supposed to say to him?"

"Tell him who you are. Tell him that if he comes over here tomorrow at ten, that you'll suck his cock, and then let him fuck you. Tell him that you're looking forward to it. That's all. Isn't that simple?"

"What's his phone number?" I gave her Jimmy's number and hung the phone up. I was just laying on my bed, relaxing, and waiting for the phone to ring. I didn't have very long to wait.

"Dude! I take it all back. This is so awesome! You've got to tell me how you did it. She sounded so hot to trot on the phone, and she says she's going to make me so glad that I came over there tomorrow. Barry, if this is some lame joke or a trick, I'm going to be really pissed. I'm calling Brenda as soon as I get off of the phone with you, and I'm going to be canceling our movie date for tomorrow afternoon. If I don't get what you and she promised me, I'm going to take it out of your hide."

"Jimmy, listen to yourself. I go out of my way to see that you get what you've been whining about not having for the last two years, and all you can think about is threats. You're getting more like Walter everyday. I'm not even sure why I bothered to do this for you."

"I'm sorry Barry. I'm just nervous that's all. I really appreciate it, it's just hard to make myself really believe it's going to finally happen. Tomorrow's going to be a big day. I can't wait!"

I said a few more things to him, but I didn't answer all of his questions. I told him to make sure that he got here after nine so my parents wouldn't still be here when he came over. Jimmy doesn't hide his excitement very well. If my folks saw him, they'd know that we were up to something. I was still laying in bed thinking about things later that night when Walter called home.

I felt somehow linked closer to him by what I was planning for his girlfriend the next day. I hoped that my parents wouldn't take the Polaroid with them in the morning. I had big plans for using it myself. I had spent my own money on a fresh ten pack of film.

I called Audrey at about nine that night. She and I talked about things for an hour. She did almost all of the talking, and was trying to explain to me how different things made her react in ways that were sexy to her.

She knew that she was unusual, not like any others that she knew, and then she told me that she hadn't ever tried to talk to anyone else about those kinds of things before now with me. I was honestly touched and moved by her trust. She said that she had been like she was for as long as she could remember.

When she was little, she did bad things on purpose, just so that her mom and dad would yell at her and give her spankings and other punishments. She said that even when she was five or six years old that being punished gave her a warm kind of inner glow. She didn't think it was sexual then, just a good feeling that she had inside.

Ever since the sexual component had been added to her reactions, she had become progressively more involved in exploring that side of her personality. She felt that she was pretty normal except for that one thing.

I woke up around eight the next morning. I put on some sweats and went down to have some breakfast and to make sure that the parents got going on time. There was some big show that my father's work was putting on in Muncie, and my father wanted my mother to see the launching of a new product that he had helped to develop.

They would be gone all day, and didn't expect to get back before midnight. My dad even slipped me a twenty and told me to eat out, because he didn't want me cooking and forgetting to turn off the stove and burning the house down. I pocketed his twenty and thought that it was a good thing that he never asked anyone about the microwave oven. My mother would never have worried, or popped me the twenty either. Finally, they left.

I went up to their bedroom and looked in the closet for the Polaroid. It was right where it was supposed to be. There was no film pack in it, so I wouldn't have any problems when I put it back after using it.

I loaded up the new ten pack and took the camera over to Walter's room. Walter had already taken a few pictures of Carla in his bedroom. I had found them once, but when I went back later, they were gone. They hadn't shown her face, but it was her all right.

In one of them, she had two of her fingers buried up deep inside her snatch. I planned on getting some good shots today, but they'd show her face too. I had everything ready before nine and went back downstairs and watched some Saturday cartoons while I waited for Jimmy to show up.

About nine fifteen, Jimmy was knocking at my door. I let him in and went back to the couch and my cartoons. I needn't have bothered keeping the TV on though, because I couldn't pay attention because Jimmy was all hyper, and talking a million words a minute. He was excited. He was also very nervous about how well he'd perform, and agonizing over the fact that he'd be cheating on Brenda.

"Dude, if she was coming across with the pussy, you wouldn't be here. Am I right?"

"Yeah, but still. It seems pretty cold for me to be doing something like this behind her back and all."

"You want to call her and invite her over to watch? I bet if you told her what was going to happen she'd hurry on over to see it."

"You are so sick, dude! When is Carla going to be here?"

"I told her to be here at ten. Relax. I've already had her suck my dick, and she let me finger her pussy. She's going to show up. She's probably more excited than you are. She's used to getting laid and hasn't gotten any for awhile. At least, that's what she says. It's going to be fine. If you're nervous, maybe I should do her first so that you can calm your ass down."

"No man. I'll go first. I don't want my first time to be sloppy seconds."

"Whatever. You should go down on her first though, just to make sure that she's ready for it. Chicks all like that shit."

"I'm not eating some slut who's getting ready to fuck two guys at the same time. You can eat her, and then I'll fuck her. Then, you can fuck her yourself after I'm finished."

"Sounds okay to me Jimmy. If you change your mind though and want to eat her too, you'll have to wait until I'm through fucking her."

"You're going to make me puke man. Stop it. I don't want to be gagging when she gets here."

It went like that until the doorbell rang and Little Miss Carla had arrived. She was wearing a nice dress and looked like she had taken some time fixing herself up. It was like she was coming over to be interviewed for a job. I invited her in and we went over to the couch and I had her sit down between Jimmy and I.

"Carla, you remember my friend Jimmy don't you? I'm sure that you've seen him around school a lot. Jimmy, this is Carla, Walter's fiancee."

Just saying Walter's name gave me a little jolt of adrenaline. I was excited because this was something between Walter and me. Jimmy and Carla were players, but, at least to me, this was a little bit of payback on Walter.

"You look nice Carla. Are you ready to have some fun?"

"I shouldn't be doing this Barry, but I guess I don't have any other choice. You know that I love Walter. I'm doing this for him."

"Carla, let me see if I have this right, okay? You're going to take off all of your clothes, suck my dick and Jimmy's, and then, after that, you're going to fuck the both of us. And, you're doing all of this for Walter, because you love him so much?"

"Yes, because I don't want you to tell him that I did stuff with those other guys."

"Well, it works for me. How about you Jimmy? Have you got any problem with any of that?"

"No, it sounds good. Are we ready?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.