Walter's Huge Mistake - Cover

Walter's Huge Mistake

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two brother's caught up in a life long vendetta. When one leaves for college, the other one starts to grow and change his whole perspective. This is a slow developing story. The first part just introduces the characters and sets the scene for future interactions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

Audrey and I walked out to the truck quickly after school let out. I didn't wait around for Carla at all either. We got to the truck, hopped in, and drove straight out onto the street. After lunch, Audrey had told me that Brenda wanted us to come over to her house after school for a little fun session. Jimmy was working right after school, and Brenda had gone home early with Dana, another one of her girlfriends.

Who needed Carla anyway? I figured that she'd be trying to phone me at home later if she had tried to meet us, and, if not, why even bother waiting around? Brenda had mentioned to Audrey that she and Dana had fooled around together a little over the summer, and that Dana had been trying to set up something with her for the past month. Brenda was turning out to be a lot more devious than I would have expected.

"Are you going to do anything with Dana, Barry? You can if you want to, I was just asking, that's all."

"You think that I'd need your approval for something like that Audrey? If I want to fuck her, I will. If I do fuck her, I'm going to make you watch."

We had gotten to Brenda's house and I parked out in the street and Audrey and I walked up to her front door and pushed the door bell. Dana and Brenda both came to the door. Of all of Brenda's friends, Dana had been the only one that I really hadn't thought was very cute.

She was around five three, had shortish brown hair with those streaks of blond highlights that some girls liked to put in their hair. She had an uneven complexion, not terrible, but she always seemed to be a little bit broken out whenever I was around her. She had a thin body, small in the chest, with very narrow hips and a slight waist. She might have weighed ninety five pounds, but no more than that.

She had dated my brother Walter, a couple of times, about a year and a half before. It was right ahead of the time that he and Carla had gotten together. I had thought then that it was strange for him to be going out with her, because she wasn't as good looking as the rest of the girls that he usually went out with.

When Audrey had told me that Brenda and Dana had fooled around, that wasn't surprising to me as far as the Dana part. There was something about her that struck a false note to me. As usual, Brenda led the way conversationally.

"Hi Barry. Hi Audrey, c'mon you guys get in here. Dana and I were in the rumpus room, just listening to some music. Right Dana?"

Dana looked unhappy to see us. In fact, she seemed like she might be resenting our intruding on them. I'd have been willing to bet that Brenda hadn't told her that we'd be dropping over. Brenda had turned away from the three of us and was walking back towards the rumpus room.

I grabbed the overstuffed chair and sank down into it. Dana and Brenda went to the sofa, and Audrey looked like she didn't know where to sit. I finally signaled her to come sit on my lap, and she seemed happy that I wanted her close to me.

As soon as she sat down, I started playing with one of her breasts. Brenda was watching me and started smiling while I kept it up. Brenda started sliding across the sofa until she was close to Dana. They weren't quite touching, but they were very close together. I started pulling Audrey closer and kissing on her neck while I continued massaging her boob.

She didn't resist, but she was looking away from the sofa, as if a little bit embarrassed by what I was doing. I started running my other hand back and forth on her thigh, looking over at Brenda and Dana as I did so.

"You better be careful Barry. Suppose she gets all excited and wants you to go further?"

Brenda had started running her fingers lightly over Dana's legs and up her side. She was doing it in a casual way, but I could see that it was upsetting to Dana. She was uncomfortable to be touched like that, by another girl, with someone else watching.

"Are you asking me whether I'd want to fuck my little slut in front of you two girls?"

I had cupped my hand in Audrey's crotch and given it a squeeze, and she had given me back a moan and spread her legs further apart, welcoming my touch.

"You wouldn't do that. If you did that, I'd have to fuck my little slut too."

Brenda had leaned forward and now had her hand on Dana's tit while she and I carried on our conversation.

"Why not? I'm sure that both of you girls have seen worse before? Besides, Audrey doesn't mind being fucked in front of people. I think it just makes her hotter."

Audrey leaned back further into me, wrapping her arms around my neck, and gave off another soft moan right after I said that.

"Is that true Audrey? You don't mind doing it in front of people? My little bitch is shy. She will only give me pleasure if we're all alone. Isn't that right Dana?"

Dana's face was red with the humiliation she felt, but she wasn't trying to get away either. Audrey looked over at the two girls and spoke.

"Not when I'm really hot I guess. When I get hot enough, nothing seems to bother me very much." I had lifted up her blouse and pulled her bra up over both of her tits, and was giving each one a work out. Audrey was tilted so that she was facing towards the other girls and they could both see what was happening to her.

"She's telling the truth too Brenda. I've gotten her so hot before that once I made her eat another girl out right after I'd finished fucking her. She didn't mind doing it either. If she's hot enough, she'll do anything. Do either of you girls want her to lick your pussy's? She will if I tell her to. She's such a dirty slut, she'll do whatever we want her to. Won't you Sasquatch?"

I had been pulling on her tits pretty hard, and groping down even harder between her legs while I talked. I could tell from her moans and movements that she was getting very excited by all of the humiliating talk, and the way I was using her in front of the other girls.

"Can you make her suck your dick Barry? I'd sure like to see you make her do that while we're watching."

Brenda was laying it on pretty thick, and I could see that she was orchestrating all of this for Dana's benefit.

"If I did make her do that Brenda, I'd make you kiss her right after she was done. You still want me to get her to give me a blow job?"

Brenda got up off the sofa and came closer to watch what was happening. "Damn Audrey, you are a filthy little slut if you're going to suck him right here in front of us. Do it though because I want to see it. Dana come over here and watch this." Audrey slipped down off of my lap and got on her knees in front of me. It didn't take long before she had my cock out and was licking all around it. She hadn't put it in her mouth yet, but she was almost ready to. I saw Dana get up and walk over and stand just behind Brenda. She watched as Audrey started bobbing up and down on my dick. Brenda started taking off her jeans while she watched Audrey working on my cock.

"Dana, be a sweetie and rub my pussy for me. I'm getting hot from just watching this." Dana backed away after Brenda said that to her. She looked very upset and more than a little confused. I was staring at the two girls, wondering whether Brenda had gone too fast with Dana or not. "You better get back here and do what I told you to Dana. If you don't get back here, I'm going to get Barry to let Audrey eat me out. Is that what you want?" Dana didn't move closer to Brenda, but she stopped moving away from her at least. "If I don't feel your fingers on my pussy by the count of five, Dana, you can just leave my house, and we'll do all our stuff without you. One, two, three." I watched, fascinated, as Dana got back in close behind Brenda and snaked her hand over to caress her pubic region. Soon, I saw Brenda widen her stance, and I watched as Dana started playing with her and leaned forward to brush her lips against Brenda's neck. "That's good Baby. Play with my pussy good. Feel how wet you've made me. Rub my ass with your other hand."

For the next ten minutes we stayed like that, with Audrey blowing me, and Brenda being kissed and rubbed by Dana. While it was interesting watching Dana playing with Brenda, it wasn't that exciting for me for some reason. When Brenda reached down and grabbed Dana's hand, the one that had been playing with her pussy, and led the two of them over to that big sofa, things started picking up quickly. Brenda pulled Dana down on top of her and then started pushing Dana's face down towards her pussy.

In a few seconds, the sounds of cunnilingus could be heard throughout the rumpus room. Dana was some kind of whirling dervish of a carpet muncher. She was attacking Brenda's pussy with a real vengeance. Brenda was reacting much more strongly than she had when either Audrey or I had eaten her. She was shouting out encouragement and writhing beneath Dana's tongue. She had both of her hands on the back of Dana's head, keeping her pressed down into her.

I had to turn back to concentrate on what Audrey was doing to me. I was ready to let one go, and needed to help Audrey take me to the finish. The next few seconds were spent with me trying to drown her tonsils with my spend. As I came, I could feel Audrey relaxing and almost purring as she drank it all down.

"Don't swallow all of it Audrey. Go give some of it to Brenda like I told her you would."

Audrey looked up at me and then stood up and walked over to the couch. In a second, she and Brenda were locked in a passionate French kiss. I could see that Brenda was really into the kiss too. After the kiss was over, Brenda pushed Dana's head away from her and sat up. She pulled Audrey down onto her lap and resumed kissing her and playing with her tits like I had done earlier.

"Barry, tell Audrey to eat me. I want to see how she compares to Dana."

I could tell that Audrey was looking forward to it, and that she was waiting eagerly for my order.

"What do I get out of it Brenda? Are you going to suck my dick while she does it?" I wasn't that anxious to get another blow job right then, but I figured I should get something out of it.

"You can play with Dana while Audrey does it to me. You should feel how tight Dana's pussy is. You can't fuck her though, she doesn't like boys. She likes fingers though, and she uses my dildo sometimes too."

Dana didn't look happy about this offer from Brenda. In fact, she looked pretty upset by it.

"I don't think Dana wants me doing that to her Brenda. Let's make Audrey eat Dana out instead. I'd like to see that."

Dana's face was very red with embarrassment when I offered up that alternative. She didn't seem as opposed to that as she had been at the mention of me playing with her.

"Dana get out of your jeans. I'm going to let Audrey taste your sweet pussy." I watched as Dana considered whether she would comply or not. I was thinking that she would have jumped at the chance if I hadn't been there to see her doing it.

"Audrey, take off everything so that Dana can get a good look at you." Audrey's body was nicer than Brenda's. Audrey was out of all of her clothes in less than a minute. Her pussy lips were swollen and pink. She was very turned on by what was happening. "Go stand right in front of Dana so she can get a good look. Dana, put a finger in Audrey's pussy just to see how nice she is in there."

Dana looked over at Brenda, who simply nodded her encouragement. I watched excitedly as Dana reached over and began touching Audrey's pussy. It was funny watching the two of them, because they were both so ready for what was supposedly being forced upon them. I could see that Dana had put a finger up inside Audrey and was sawing gently back and forth with it. Soon, Audrey was swaying in time to the rhythm of Dana's ministrations. Audrey lifted up one of her legs and placed it up on the sofa.

As soon as she had finished doing that, Dana, as if drawn there by a high powered magnet, put her face up between Audrey's thighs, and passionately attacked her pussy. It was much more exciting for me to watch Audrey being eaten, seeing the reactions on her face as she was physically overcome by the ferocity of Dana's accomplished tongue. Unable to stand still and support her own weight, Audrey collapsed down on the sofa. Dana never missed a tongue stroke during that collapse.

I reached over and pulled Dana's head away from Audrey's pussy. She resisted my interference, but I had her firmly grasped in my hands.

"Take off your clothes if you want to keep eating my woman. There's a price you have to pay for such a tasty pussy."

For just a second, I thought that she'd refuse, or at least protest, but instead, she quickly undid the button and zipper on her jeans and took them off. "Lose the panties too." She shrugged out of them and immediately went back to licking Audrey's puss. I looked over at Brenda who was stabbing several fingers in and out of her pussy as she watched Dana going after Audrey's pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.