Walter's Huge Mistake - Cover

Walter's Huge Mistake

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two brother's caught up in a life long vendetta. When one leaves for college, the other one starts to grow and change his whole perspective. This is a slow developing story. The first part just introduces the characters and sets the scene for future interactions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

I was sitting on my bed trying to make sense out of the syllabus that Mr. Franklin had passed out to everyone concerning the Civics portion of our Government class. Why even have a class within a class? It was all just too dumb to be believed. I heard the phone ringing downstairs and I picked up on the extension in my bedroom. I always kept my ringer turned off because only about one in twenty calls were ever for me.

"Hello?"

"Barry?" It was a girl's voice. I didn't recognize it right away, and then it hit me, it was Carla's voice. She was calling me. I thought that this was an excellent sign.

"Yes, this is Barry, who's this?"

I wanted to prolong and savor the moment.

"It's Carla. Are you alone?"

"Yep, it's just me. What can I do for you Carla?"

"I thought about what you said today in the cafeteria. I don't see why we have to bring another girl into it. I could just come over there tomorrow, when you were alone, or you could even come over here, because my mother is almost never home anymore. I will let you do it to me and then it's over. I can't do it with another girl, I just can't."

I hung up the phone on her. I didn't slam it down, but I terminated the connection. Twenty seconds later the phone rang again. I waited until after the third ring before I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Barry, did you just hang up on me?"

"Yes I did Carla. I don't think we have anything more to talk about. I already made you my best offer earlier today, and you've turned it down. There's no room for negotiation. I've already told you that I won't cheat on Audrey. You insist on confusing my willingness to substitute one kind of revenge for another as some show of weakness on my part. You seem to forget that making Walter feel bad or knowing that I've done something that he'd really hate, are both equally attractive in my eyes.

If I tell him that you fucked two of his friends, he'll feel bad. If I fuck you and then get you to blow me in front of my girlfriend, and then get to watch you doing some girl girl action with Audrey, then I'll know how much Walter would hate knowing that I've done that. I was willing to let you choose either of those two options, not try to dictate to me what you'd do or wouldn't do.

I hope you understand now Carla. It is only my two choices that you can choose from. What you want doesn't enter into it, or even interest me. I've given you until the weekend to decide which of the two choices you'd prefer."

"What would I have to do with your girlfriend? I've never done anything with a girl before."

"You'd have to do whatever I told you to do Carla. I know that she likes to eat my cum out of another girl's pussy, so that would probably be one of the things. I think it would be only polite if you returned the favor too. I think that I would prefer it if you would suck my cock and clean it off for me before I fuck Audrey, but I'd allow you to do it after I finished fucking her too. That's about it I think."

"I don't know if I can do all that Barry. Isn't there another choice? Something that doesn't involve another girl?"

"Are you stupid Carla? Didn't you just hear me tell you that there were only two choices? Don't call me back until you've made your decision. In fact, don't ever call me at all. If you decide you'd prefer to have me not tell Walter, then you can come tell me in person any time before school lets out on Friday. Walter always calls home on Friday nights, after the long distance rates change. If I don't hear from you, I'll just ask my mom to let me speak with Walter after she and dad are done. I hope you understand now Carla because I'm through explaining it to you."

I pressed the disconnect button and set the receiver back in it's cradle, surprised that I'd gotten a hard on just from talking with Carla on the telephone. I felt certain now that she would agree to letting me fuck her. I wondered if Jimmy would like to have a go at her as well. I made a mental note to think about whether I should bring him in on it if Carla decided to go along with my offer.

I called Audrey at about eight that night. She had given me her phone number several days ago and had told me on the way to her house this afternoon that she felt bad that I had never called her.

"Hi Audrey, it's Barry."

"This is Audrey's mom, Barry, hold on a sec and I'll go get her for you." She had laughed in a good natured way at my mistake. She sure had a young sounding voice. My mother was forty eight years old, and she sounded a lot different on the telephone than Audrey's mom did.

"Hi Barry, thank you for calling. You sure made my mom's day by thinking she was me."

"She really sounds young Audrey. Did she have you when she was twelve or something?"

"Close, she was sixteen. She says that she wanted to get all of her childbearing out of the way before she had any breasts that could sag from nursing. She was kidding though, you should see her boobs."

"I'd love too, what time of the day does she put them on display?"

"You want me to ask her Barry? I bet she'd show you if I asked her to. She's very cool for a mother, it's almost like she's my big sister."

"No, don't ask her yet. Let's wait at least until after I've met her a few times. Does she like young guys like me?"

"I don't know what kind of guys she likes anymore, now that my father left us. She doesn't get out much. I can tell you that you're cuter than my dad was though, so you'd at least have a chance, I think."

"Would it be possible that you're thinking of eating my cum from somewhere closer to home than Brenda's pussy?"

"Barry! You're terrible! That's, I don't even know what to call that. How could you think of something like that?"

"Does that mean that you wouldn't like to do that, or just that you hadn't thought about it?"

"I've never thought about that, ever! And now, you've gone and put it into my head and I'll be thinking about that whenever I remember what you just said. Are you going to give me a hint about who that girl was that you told me about? I've been wondering about that ever since you left."

"She just called me twice tonight. She must be really anxious to feel your tongue. I'll tell you this much, she's a senior and she's someone who has never had her pussy sucked on by a girl before. Now, that's all the hints I'm going to give to you. If you ask me again, I'm going to have to take off your pants and undies and paddle your big, naked, Sasquatch ass out in the student parking lot tomorrow. I know a lot of guys who'd like to watch me doing that too."

"I had a good time today with you Barry, especially on the sofa after school. You sure helped make it good with all those things you were saying too."

"I could feel how much you were liking some of the things that I was telling you Audrey. Something tells me that you like eating pussy a lot more than you are letting on. I'm wondering how much you'd like it if I was fucking you doggie style the next time you had your face buried in a muff?"

"I don't know Barry, we'll just have to see won't we?"

"I guess we will. I know what I'm going to be dreaming about tonight now. I see me right behind you, fucking away while you're eating a hot, and very wet pussy. I just can't make out the face of the girl you're eating. Does your mother have your hair color?"

"Stop it Barry before you start making me think about it too much. I told you what happens when I get an idea into my head. That's mean. If you were here right now I'd show you how mean I think you are."

"What would you do if I was there? Would you take your face out of mom's pussy and tell me to hush?"

"Why don't you come pick me up before seven tomorrow and I'll show you what I'm going to do. Mom leaves for work at a quarter til seven so I'll be here all alone."

"How about if I get there at five thirty and I'll have you for breakfast, and you can eat your mom?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.