Walter's Huge Mistake - Cover

Walter's Huge Mistake

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two brother's caught up in a life long vendetta. When one leaves for college, the other one starts to grow and change his whole perspective. This is a slow developing story. The first part just introduces the characters and sets the scene for future interactions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

I pulled up in front of Audrey's house at seven twenty the next morning, and she was already waiting at the curb near her mail box. I leaned over and opened the door for her, and then took her book bag so that she could climb inside easier. I was unsure of what the proper protocol should be between a slut and her master, but I leaned over to give her a good morning kiss anyway.

She seemed pleased with my choosing to kiss her. After we had exchanged our verbal hello's, and how are you's, I backed the truck up and drove us over towards the school. On the way there, I asked her if she wanted to stop at a drive thru and pick up anything for breakfast. She said that she wasn't hungry, and then I told her that I was hungry, and that it would be my treat. That also seemed to make her happy. It didn't take too much.

"Get something to eat Audrey, a good breakfast is important to give you the energy to see you through your long school day."

I wondered how many times I'd had to listen to my mother spouting that same trite crap to me. We were sitting in the truck, at the drive thru order window of a fast food chicken place that advertised that they fried their chicken in lard.

I finally ordered a six piece bucket, and two large Cokes, after Audrey couldn't seem to make a damn decision. We drove over to the student parking and scarfed down all of the food. For not being hungry, Audrey managed to polish off a respectable three pieces of chicken, and then she needed to get some of my drink to wash the last half of her third piece down. "Damn baby, it doesn't seem to matter to you whether it's chicken or pussy, it's all finger lickin' good to you isn't it? That's good though. I want you to enjoy yourself."

"What time is it Barry?"

"Five 'til eight, we still have plenty of time, don't worry."

"Did you want to do something before school starts? Maybe a blow job or something?"

"Why? Are you still hungry?"

"No, I just thought that maybe that was why you picked me up early, that's all."

"I picked you up early because I was anxious to see you, baby. I missed you. The last thing I thought about last night was how good it felt when I was ball's deep inside you. This morning, I thought of you again, first thing. I really enjoyed being with you last night."

"And Brenda."

"There's nothing wrong with Brenda, I'm not saying that there is, but it's you that gets me all excited. If you want to have Brenda doing things with us, if it makes it better for you, I'll go along with you. I would have just as good a time though, if we were alone together."

"We don't have to do those things with Brenda all the time Barry. It was just that when Brenda told me what you two did together, after you dropped me off at home, I started thinking of those times I did things with her and Richard.

Sometimes, when I start thinking about certain things, it makes me very excited. Yesterday was like that. Brenda made it seem like it was me that started talking about licking her, but it wasn't. She brought it up, and she was the one who wanted to call you."

"You didn't want me to come over to give you a ride home?"

"No, I did. Brenda knew that I wanted to do all of those things. She likes to be the one in control. I like to be told what to do."

"Well then, you're in luck baby, because I like being in control, and I like telling you what to do. I just might decide to make you do some things you don't want to do. Nasty things, stuff that would show everyone what a scuzzy slut you really are. Things like last night, only with more people watching you while you did them. I might decide to make you do some of my other friends too. Do you have any problem with that?"

"I don't know how to answer that Barry. Last night I wouldn't have had a problem with that, but now, I haven't had time to get ready for anything. It helps if I'm worked up to things before you just spring them on me."

"If I told you that we were going over to Brenda's after school, and do the same thing as last night, would you like that?"

"That would be good, I wouldn't mind doing that."

"If I told you that we were going to my house instead, and I was going to fuck you in my bedroom with my parents downstairs, how about that?" She took a minute and thought about that.

"I guess so."

"Suppose we were up in my room again, but this time Jimmy was in the room with us watching, and after I finished fucking you, I let Jimmy have a turn with you?"

"I don't know Barry. It would all depend on how his watching us had made me react. If it had made me more excited, and if you told me to, I guess I could let him."

"Suppose I was over at your locker in the school some day, and I needed you to give me a nice blow job in front of everybody. would you do that?"

"No! I'd never do that. The thing is that I'd be thinking about you trying to make me do that. That would make it more likely that I'd want to do some of that other stuff that you just said though. If you told me to give you a blow job where other people heard you, and could see us, I'd be so embarrassed. I wouldn't do it, but later, when we were alone, I'd do it, and I'd pretend that I was doing it in front of everybody. Right now, I'd let you do a few things to me, and if your friends were watching, that would just make it more exciting to me."

We got out of the truck then and walked into the school. We held hands while we walked. I was really starting to like her a lot. I think a big part of it for me was from having the upper hand for the first time in my life. Living with Walter, I had been the one who was always being coerced.

He did it by using his greater physical strength, and I got no pleasure from it. With Audrey, she was enjoying a lot of what I was doing, and I wasn't hurting her. At least, I didn't think that I was. Even thinking about Walter, comparing his actions with my own, was troubling to me. I didn't mind taking advantage of people, of exploiting them for my own pleasure.

The thing with Brenda, that could only hurt Jimmy if he found out about it. Brenda had enjoyed it, I certainly loved it, who had really been hurt by it? If it hadn't been me, once Brenda had the idea in her head, it would have just been somebody else.

All day in school, as I moved from class to class, these thoughts followed me around, intruding on what would otherwise have been a good mood. It was while I was thinking about Walter, during my lunch period, that I noticed Carla sitting all alone eating her lunch. I decided to go say hello to her and see how she had been doing. I walked over and sat down on the seat right across the table from her.

"Hi Carla. How's it going?"

"Hi Barry. I was just sitting here thinking about Walter." She gave me a smile as she said that. I think she was trying to convey the thought that thinking about Walter would naturally give one pleasure. While I knew that to be very untrue, I saw no reason to point that out to her.

"Yeah I was thinking about him today too. That was a good Christmas visit for the both of us. We didn't fight at all. I'm glad you two were able to get back together. It kept him occupied so he didn't have the time or energy to make my life miserable."

"Walter's not like that Barry. He would leave you alone, if you left him alone, and didn't always try to get him into trouble."

"I don't think so Carla. I tried leaving him alone, and he still kept hurting me. I think he just likes to do that to me. So, have you heard from Walter lately?"

"I just got one little letter, and he phoned me when he got back to school okay. Walter isn't much on long distance communicating. I write to him every day though, so we keep in touch that way."

"Well, like I said, I'm glad that you two got back together, but I must admit that it surprised me that you did."

"Why do you say that?"

"Walter always used to say that he'd never go with a girl that had cheated on him. I'm surprised that after you told him about those other guys that he'd forgive you."

"What are you talking about Barry, what other guys? I had a couple dates, but I never cheated on Walter."

"That isn't what I heard Carla. In fact, I'm starting to worry about this whole thing now. Walter's my brother, I may hate him, but blood is still thicker than water. I had assumed that you had been honest with him about how you turned into a real slut right after the two of you broke up. Even Walter deserves to know the truth about stuff like that."

"I don't know what you heard, or who you've been talking to Barry, but absolutely nothing ever happened with any boy other than Walter. You're just being hateful because you don't want Walter to be happy."

She was really hissing at me now. Her angry reaction wasn't able to cover up for the obvious tinge of fear in her face, and the look of uncontrolled anxiety, as her eyes swept the cafeteria to see if any of her 'innocent dates' were present. I knew that she had listened to the same stories repeated to her, that I had, about what those two guys were saying about having screwed her. That's how it works in a high school. If Carla was going to deny the truth of those stories, she'd have done so before now.

"I guess we'll let Walter decide what's true and what isn't, Carla. You wouldn't want to have a relationship that was based on a lie anyway."

"I finally forgave him about Kiki. I was just so angry with him, that's why. I wasn't thinking clearly when I did that. Barry, please don't ruin everything for me now. I promise it won't ever happen again. Please."

"Carla, you're really trying to put me in the middle here. If you remember, it was me that told you about Kiki. I thought it only fair that you knew how Walter was. Maybe you think that Walter's away at school for several months at a time, doing without any loving, while he waits to come back home to you. If you do, you're the only one who thinks that, believe me. Walter, even if he's a lot worse than you, should know that you screwed around with at least two of his friends while he was gone. That's only fair."

"I can't stop you Barry. If you do it, I'll just deny it. There isn't any proof."

"You don't think Walter can beat the truth out of either one of those assholes? That's the first thing that he'll think of too. Then, when he finds out that you lied to him, on top of the cheating, you'll have no chance with him at all."

"I never did anything bad to you Barry. You hate Walter, why are you doing this to me?"

"I'm doing it because it's the right thing to do. You should be happy that I let you have those two weeks with him over Christmas break. Do you know how many times I wanted to open up his bedroom door, while the two of you were in there screwing like minks, and ask him if he knew that you'd been fucking half of his friends? I didn't do it though, because I thought you'd have the class to tell him that yourself. It would have been much better coming from your own cheating lips, it would have hurt him a lot more. Now, I have no choice, I have to tell him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.