Walter's Huge Mistake - Cover

Walter's Huge Mistake

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Two brother's caught up in a life long vendetta. When one leaves for college, the other one starts to grow and change his whole perspective. This is a slow developing story. The first part just introduces the characters and sets the scene for future interactions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

Kiki arrived at our house at one thirty, right on time. Walter and I were both in the living room waiting for her. Walter pretended that he was having cold feet and might back out of it, but that was just Walter. He could resist anything but temptation. Kiki was looking good. She had obviously gone to a great deal of trouble getting ready to come over here and be fucked by the Glass brothers. I got up and went to the door to let her in. Walter was staying on the couch, trying to be coy. I brought Kiki in and put her on the couch and went in to the kitchen to get her a beer. Walter and I were already on our second beer apiece.

"So, Kiki, what brings you here today?" I handed her her drink, and went over to sit in my dad's chair. Walter only knew what I'd told him. He wasn't aware of the difficulties that Kiki and I had gone through to get to this point. I was smiling as I looked at her expectantly.

"You told me that Walter was here Barry, and it's been a long time since I've seen him. I thought I'd come over and see if he still remembered me." She wanted to play. Well, good, I always liked to play too. I'd just see how far she'd take it.

"I guess I'll go upstairs then and let you two catch up on old times. It was good seeing you again Kiki." She didn't even pay me any attention when I got up and went upstairs to my bedroom. She was good at this, I could see that I'd have my hands full with her. I stayed up in my bedroom for an hour, but no one came upstairs. This was getting ridiculous, I thought. Besides, I told myself, I wanted another beer anyway. I walked down the stairs, and Walter was alone, watching television.

"Where's Kiki, Walter?"

"She went home. We were talking, and I showed her some pictures of little Walter, and a few minutes later, she remembered something that she had to do, and just left. I thought we were going to fuck her together Barry, what happened to that?"

"She was probably disappointed when I left Walter. You know girls, they always have one guy that's their favorite. If I'd known that she wouldn't fuck you alone though, I'd have hung around long enough to at least get her going for you. I'm sorry Walter."

"You know, I was really counting on getting laid today Barry. This is some bullshit thing of yours, right? Did you set this up just to have a joke on me?"

"Walter, we aren't kids anymore. Why would I go to that much trouble? I really think that Kiki might not have felt right about doing something that might come between you and Carla. She already had a fight with Carla over you back in high school. Did you tell her that you and Carla were still married?"

"I told her that we'd been separated for a long time. I don't think that's it Barry."

"It's little Walter then. You know how women are about little kids. She probably thinks of you as a father now, not some hunky guy she used to fuck. Look, I'll call her later and find out what happened, okay?"

"That still doesn't help me now Barry. I was counting on getting some today."

"Call Carla, Walter. Tell her that you were thinking about her and little Walter, and you wondered if the two of them would like to go get a pizza with you."

"I need the rest of my money to pay for tomorrow Barry."

"I'll loan you twenty bucks Walter. Go ahead and call her. Ask her just like I told you to though, for her and little Walter to go out to get some pizza." Walter got up and walked into the kitchen. I heard him talking on the telephone. Five minutes later, he came out and asked me if he could borrow thirty bucks instead of twenty, because he needed gas for his truck. I lent him the money. He went up to change and get ready for his date with Carla and little Walter. Now, I was home all alone, and out thirty bucks besides.

After Walter left, I picked up the phone and called Kiki. She answered on the first ring. "What the fuck was that all about Kiki? Running out on Walter and I like that?"

"Fuck you Barry. Why did you get up and leave like that? Was I supposed to drag Walter upstairs, and then beg you to fuck me too?"

"I thought you said that it would be easier if I let you work yourself up for it first. That's why there should be one person in charge of things like that. Now Walter's all pissed off at me, and has left in a big huff, and I'm all alone here with nothing to do."

"It's your own fault Barry. We could have had a real good time together, the three of us, if you hadn't insisted on being so funny."

"I told you exactly what I was trying to do Kiki. It isn't my fault if you don't even know your own mind. If I'd been doing things my way, you'd be bent over double right now, with two big dicks in you."

"Your dick isn't exactly what I'd call big, Barry."

"That's a low blow Kiki. I need you to come back over here again. I want you to call Audrey for me, and tell her that we both want to fuck her."

"I'm not going to call her Barry. I hardly even know the girl, and haven't seen her for years and years."

"This is business too Kiki. I need her to come to work for me. I'm setting up a harem of sausage selling sluts. Except for you Kiki, you'll be my sausage selling nice girl, who just happens to like to get a little bit nasty once in a while."

"We should look for Dana too, Barry. You're only one guy, and you don't have that much stamina, if you ask me. With Dana, your harem would be kept content."

"Dana did Audrey even before she did you Kiki, did you know that? She was a champion. I wouldn't mind having her around again."

"I'll come over and call Audrey for you Barry, and let you fuck me too, if you want to, but you've got to promise that we'll try to get Dana too."

"Do you miss that carpet muncher so much Kiki?"

"More than you and Walter combined, Barry, and that's the truth."

"Come on over and make the call then. I promise to try and find her for the harem."

Kiki came back over, and she and I went upstairs to my room for awhile. I really enjoyed doing things with Kiki, but not like I did with Audrey. After I had eaten Kiki to a couple good orgasms, and cum twice myself, I had her call Audrey. I dialed the number, but Kiki held the receiver.

"Hi, is this Audrey? This is Kiki Elder. Yes, I remember you too. Barry wanted me to call you and tell you about this job that he has for you. He's laying right next to me on his bed, listening to us talking." Kiki listened for a few seconds and then handed me the phone.

"Barry, I asked you to please not call me."

"I know that you did, Sasquatch. You might just as well ask the sun not to shine. If I really believed that you loved that guy, Ken was it? I'd leave you alone. I don't believe that though. How could you love someone that you can't be yourself around? I blame myself for letting you go the first time. It was the stupidest thing that I've ever done. I won't ever make that mistake again Sasquatch. You come back to me and I promise to humiliate you everyday. I'll make you do some really nasty things. This time, it will be because I love you, and because I want you to be happy."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.