Walter's Huge Mistake - Cover

Walter's Huge Mistake

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Two brother's caught up in a life long vendetta. When one leaves for college, the other one starts to grow and change his whole perspective. This is a slow developing story. The first part just introduces the characters and sets the scene for future interactions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

I was sitting at home, it was the next Saturday, trying to think of how I wanted to proceed with hiring and training two more samplers. Ellen had slacked off from her first day sales results, selling about twenty units per day for the next three days. She and I hadn't fooled around any more since that one time, although she continued bringing a change of clothing with her every day to work. She had purchased several new outfits for herself, and asked me if it would be okay to leave them in the closet in the front of the office at the warehouse. She had also gotten her hair cut and styled, and now looked about five years younger than before. On Friday morning, she had prepaid for twelve sausages, and took fifteen, along with a case of jerky jars. She told me that she would pay for the rest of her product on Monday morning, because she had somewhere she needed to be Friday afternoon, and wouldn't be back for the check in and settling up at five thirty.

It was about nine thirty that Saturday morning when Walter showed up at the house with little Walter. He hadn't told anyone that he was coming back, or about little Walter being with him. He introduced the boy to our mom and dad, and to me, telling us that Carla had agreed to let him watch the boy on Saturday's, when she had to work. It was pretty funny watching Walter as he took his son up to his bedroom and showed him all of his stuff from when he was a boy. Walter set up his old electric train set, and the two of them played with it on the floor of Walter's bedroom. At about three thirty, Walter got the two of them ready, and drove back over to Carla's apartment. When he got back home again, he was pretty quiet, taking his train set apart and putting everything carefully away. After he had spent an hour or so in his room, he came over to my bedroom.

"You were right Barry, about Carla and the money for little Walter. She's been having a tough time making ends meet with her job, and trying to raise him all by herself. I told her that I can give her three hundred a month from now on."

"He looks like a pretty neat kid Walter. So, are you going to be getting him every Saturday?"

"Only when Carla's working, which is every other Saturday. I figured that I'd wait until she gets more comfortable with me being around little Walter, and then maybe ask if I could take him to some places on Sunday's too. Just to the movies and the park, stuff like that."

"Are you making any progress with Carla and you?"

"No, I don't think that's going to be happening. I tried to say something, but she got mad and cut me off. I'll wait until things are more settled with little Walter and I before I talk to her about things like that again."

"You know Carla, Walter. She's always had this thing for you. If you stay in touch with her, she'll come around. The problem is, if she does come around, will the two of you make it this time, or will the same thing happen like the last time?"

"You're right. I've been thinking about that too. Right now, standing here, I think I could be faithful, but I don't know how I'd feel if I got a chance to bang another girl. I don't think that I'm the type of guy who can ever be faithful for a long time."

"Maybe Carla has the same problem. She seems to enjoy a little variety in her life too. Maybe you should have an open relationship, where both of you can screw around if you want to."

"I don't want a wife who sleeps around on me."

"Carla probably doesn't want a husband who fucks other girls either. I was just saying that, if you both have this problem with staying faithful, that might be a solution for you."

"I don't want to talk about that anymore Barry. What did you think of little Walter? He's pretty smart for three years old. I told Carla that she should put him in preschool next year, to give him a leg up on kindergarten."

"It couldn't hurt. How much does it cost?"

"That's a good point, I have no idea. I'll check into that. If it isn't too expensive, maybe I'll just offer to pay for it. You know something Barry? You have a good head for stuff like this, always thinking about things that normal people don't think of. I think I'm going to use you for a sounding board, so that I don't screw things up with Carla and little Walter."

"Yeah, like I'm so successful in my own relationships." I went back to my own room, maybe a little bit jealous of Walter and Carla. I knew that Carla was really trying to get back with Walter. I figured that maybe I could help Walter to not screw things up so fast this time. I was doing it for little Walter more than either of his parents.

I spent a good part of the afternoon thinking about Audrey, wondering how she was doing, wondering whether she was even still in town. That was how I started thinking about Cindy, and about knowing where she worked, or used to work at least. I had tried Audrey's old phone number on Tuesday, but a man had answered and told me that he'd had that number for the past three years. I made up my mind to sell sausages in Cindy's work area on Monday. If she was still working there, I'd find her. She would certainly know where Audrey was. I figured that was my best chance, and felt good that I'd remembered where Cindy worked. On Sunday, I went to the mall and bought myself some new clothes for work. I needed casual, but nice.

"Hey Barry, fancy meeting you here." It was Kiki Elder. She had put on a few pounds, and her boobs had filled out some. She looked pretty good.

"Kiki, my little love Goddess. Still coming to the mall to find your excitement?"

"Only because it still works. Where have you been? I haven't seen you in about five years."

"I went into the Air Force after high school, and I didn't make it back here too often. I'm back now though. Are you still a carpet muncher? Or, did you switch sides again?" Kiki laughed.

"I'm not too particular Barry. I guess you could say that I'm open to any opportunity. I haven't seen Dana since she ran off with that homecoming queen three years ago. You heard about that, right?" I hadn't spoken to anybody in a long time, Especially about local gossip. I told her that I hadn't heard. She asked me to buy her lunch and she'd tell me the whole story. I took her over to the food court and told her to get whatever she wanted. I had two slices of pizza and a Coke. Kiki bought Chinese food with a root beer. "It was three years ago. Dana and I were both through with school, of course, but we still hung out together some. We both saw other people, but we still fooled around together from time to time. She was simply the best muncher of them all."

"I know she was. The first time I saw her in action, I couldn't believe it. She really ate pussy. I was surprised there wasn't blood when she got done."

"Tell me about it. Anyway, there was this really cute junior at the high school, she was the Homecoming Queen, that came into the dress shop where Dana was working. She came into the store to buy her homecoming dance dress. Dana waited on her, helping her to find the dress, then helping her to try it on. It was right there in the fitting room that Dana went to town on that poor girl. No one knows how she got the girl to let her, but the two of them went at it right in the dressing room. There was so much screaming from that girl that Dana's boss came in and caught the two of them. She fired Dana right on the spot, and threatened to phone the police because the other girl was a minor, only about sixteen years old. That was the last anyone saw of the two of them. I still miss Dana. Just thinking about her right now has got my motor running."

"So, what are you doing to make money now Kiki? I figured that you'd be a librarian, or else work in a bookstore. I remember how you always liked to spend time reading in the library."

"I work at my dad's hardware store. I hate it, but he lets me come in late and doesn't get too pissed off if I call in sick. The pay really sucks though. I'm still living at home, can you believe it?"

"Ha, I'm still at home too, and so is Walter. Where else can you live so cheaply, and still get your food and laundry taken care of? I'm going to get my own apartment soon though. Walter likes living at home. He might never move out."

"I remember Walter, especially that last time. I never did get to fuck him that day. You still owe me a Walter fuck Barry."

"I can probably arrange something for you Kiki. Of course, there will be the usual charge."

"I already paid you the last time."

"Yes, but you are the one who left without getting fucked by Walter. You didn't want to let Dana out of your sight, remember?"

"I was just teasing Barry. I'd do you again."

"Now, getting back to business. How much do you make working with your father? The reason that I'm asking, is that I have a job that you'd be good at, and it would give you a chance to get out and meet people and have a good time."

"What is it? Amway? Insurance? Prostitution?"

"How much is your father paying you?"

"A hundred and fifty dollars a week."

"I bet you'd make that much a day, on some days. Kiki, with your personality, and your natural friendliness, you can't miss at the job I have for you."

"Tell me about the job Barry."

"I can't tell you, I have to show you. Can you take a day off from your father Kiki?"

"Sure, but I'll lose my pay if I do."

"I guarantee you at least fifty dollars for the day, plus a nice lunch, and I'll take you to a nice motel and fuck your socks off right after lunch and then again after five thirty."

"I don't like fucking on a full stomach Barry. It's uncomfortable."

"We'll have a nice fuck first then, and then we'll go out to lunch. After work, we'll have another, and then I'll take you to dinner too. That is all included, along with the fifty buck guarantee."

"If you just want to fuck me, I'd rather not have any money changing hands Barry. I still consider myself an amateur, and I wouldn't want to give that up."

"Kiki, the job is what you'd be paid for. The fucking, and the meals, that wouldn't affect your amateur status at all. Tell you what, I'll get a bottle of booze for the room and we'll make a night of it. Ask your dad for two days off, and tell him that you'll be going out of town for a job interview. We'll go over to Indiana, where no one knows us. Some people get nervous their first time. We'll have to come back to my warehouse Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning though."

"You have to tell me what it is Barry. I'm not going through all this trouble without knowing what you want me to do."

"Kiki, it's something that I do myself. You have to see it. If I try to describe it, you aren't going to understand it any better than you do right now. You are perfect for this, and you'll love doing it. I make more than a hundred dollars a day doing it, and you'll probably do better than I do. If you're that happy working with your father for thirty bucks a day though, I understand."

"Monday and Tuesday, and you'll guarantee me fifty dollars a day, plus feed me and pay for the motel?"

"Plus, fuck your socks off too. Don't forget that part."

"Okay, I'll trust you. If I hate it though, I'm coming home on Monday, all right?" I gave her the address of the warehouse, and told her about coming around to the back. I asked her to meet me there at nine o'clock. I got her phone number again, and gave her mine, in case something came up.

The next day, Ellen was there before nine and went in and changed into another outfit. She settled up with me for Friday, and took out thirty sausages and two cases of jerky and one case of pepperoni. I told her that I'd see her at five thirty, back at the warehouse. She left right before Kiki pulled up in her car. I had brought thirty sausages, eighteen jerky jars, and twelve pepperoni stick cannisters. We hopped into my car, and I drove us the forty minute drive over to Indiana. All the time we were driving, Kiki kept trying to get me to tell her what we would be doing. I finally had to tell her that she was going to stand behind me and watch as I went around talking to people. That was all that I'd say.

We got to a big town and I drove around until I got to a big industrial park. We parked, and I got out the blue bag and put three jerky jars and three pepperoni stick cannisters in it, and put it over Kiki's shoulder. I got ten sausages loaded up and cut one in half. I cut off a small slice and offered it to Kiki. She peeled off the casing and popped the whole thing into her mouth and started chewing.

"What do you think?"

"It's good. Kind of like Hickory Farms, but sweeter."

They are $14.95 for a three pound sausage. Take a look at the jerky and pepperoni. They are $14.95 too. We sample the sausage and show the jerky and the pepperoni to people. Here, in this kind of park, the people we're talking to are usually young guys. They are mechanics and clerks, but they all like flirting with young pretty girls. I'll do all of the sampling, you just show them the jerky and the pepperoni, smile, and let them try to flirt with you. Listen to what I say, watch what I do. This afternoon, you'll be sampling and I'll be showing the jerky and the pepperoni."

"Barry, I never sold anything before."

"Kiki, the products sell themselves. All you have to do is give away the samples, and make change when they buy things. You have to talk with them, but you would do that anyway, because you're a friendly person. Let's get started. You follow me, and just watch until I tell you to hold up the jerky and pepperoni."

We started out with a sale right away. Kiki was a little embarrassed at first, and wasn't smiling or relaxed. I told her to pretend that she was someone else and not to worry about what these people thought because we'd probably never see them again anyway. By eleven, I'd sold about eight sausages and Kiki was moving around showing the jerky and having little conversations with guys who were hitting on her. Twice, she sold product, once a jerky jar, and the second time, a jerky and a pepperoni. I had to make change for her. By twelve, she was relaxed and having a good time. We finished at one and I told her that we could either get a room or go to lunch. She chose lunch because she had a lot of questions she wanted to ask me. She was having a problem containing her excitement. To her, this was like having a good excuse to walk around meeting guys. That was the one part of working for her father that she enjoyed, that a lot of guys came in and tried to flirt with her.

"So, how did we do?"

"Well, I sold sixteen sausages, five jerky jars and one pepperoni. You sold three jerky jars and a pepperoni. We've used up half a stick of sausage in samples. The important thing is that we gave away so many samples. The next time that someone comes through here, people will remember how good our products are and they'll tell others, and we'll sell even more."

"When will someone else come through here?"

"I don't know. People ask, and we tell them not for six weeks. It might be that nobody ever comes back here. Do you think you can do the sampling now? I'll be right behind you with the jerky and pepperoni."

"How much do you make with every sale?"

"For each unit, you make five bucks, but you have to pay for your own samples yourself."

"You made a hundred dollars already?"

"Yes, plus you've made twenty bucks yourself, and haven't even started sampling yet."

"Is it like this everyday?"

"It has been for me. I do better with women than men, but having you along with me helps my sales. Guys buy the sausage hoping that it will impress you. You should see it sometime when there's about eight or ten guys all trying to make an impression."

"The way some of those guys were acting, you'd think I was something special. I don't get that kind of attention from guys usually."

"That's partly because they aren't used to having a girl come to their work. If you weren't young and good looking though, you wouldn't get so much attention."

We had a long, leisurely lunch, and went right back to that industrial complex afterwards. We ran out of sausages at four thirty. We had sold ten jerky jars and five pepperoni Cannisters too. We called it a day and drove back to the warehouse. We got there at five twenty, and Ellen was already waiting there for me. I checked her leftovers back in and settled up for what she had sold. She had sold fifteen units, but admitted that she had only really worked for about three hours, and had been shopping the rest of the time. I introduced her to Kiki, and they talked for a few minutes while I got things straightened out, and put the sausages back in a carton to take over to the meat market for storage. Ellen went inside the office for a few minutes and came back changed into the outfit that she'd changed out of that morning.

I filled out a deposit slip and put it in an envelope and put it through the night depository at the bank, and then drove over to the butcher shop and dropped off the sausages. Kiki and I drove over to a nice motel, and I went in and registered and paid for the room. It was after six thirty, and Kiki and I were both hungry, so we went out and had a nice spaghetti dinner at this Italian restaurant that we both liked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.