Walter's Huge Mistake - Cover

Walter's Huge Mistake

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Two brother's caught up in a life long vendetta. When one leaves for college, the other one starts to grow and change his whole perspective. This is a slow developing story. The first part just introduces the characters and sets the scene for future interactions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

I picked up Audrey early, and we went out and had some breakfast. She had gotten comfortable about eating around me by now, and we each had three spicy chicken sandwiches at Carl's Jr. I loved their ninety nine cent specials.

Six sandwiches and two large Cokes for less than nine dollars. Full, we sat and talked in the parking lot until it was time for the first bell to ring. I went to the library to see if Kiki was there.

"Kiki, my little love goddess. I'm getting tired of driving over to your house to give you a ride, only to find out that you've already left."

I had promised her a ride to school a week before, but then forgot all about it in the excitement that we'd been having. I could only hope that she'd forgotten about it too.

"I thought you were just kidding Barry. Have you really been coming by?"

"Everyday, except for yesterday when I gave Walter a ride to his doctor. I don't know what you're going to have to do to make it all up to me."

"How come Walter is home? How come he needs to see a doctor?"

"Walter's home because he was in a bad accident. He totaled my truck up near Bloomington. A passenger of his was killed. Walter was drunk when it happened, and he's in a world of shit right now. He needed the doctor because he hurt his knee real bad, and has to have an operation."

"You're lying, right?"

"Jeez Kiki, why would I make up something like that? But, let's get back to my original question. How come you're never home when I drive over to give you a ride to school?"

"I'm sorry Barry. I guess I just thought you were kidding, like I said. Besides, I like coming in early to read or finish my homework."

"You do remember that thing we discussed about you and Audrey, and me and Walter, right?"

"Yes, I remember. Next Tuesday, right?"

"There's been a slight change of plans. I wanted to run it by you and see if they meet with your approval first. You know Dana Streman?"

"Skinny chick, likes other chicks?"

"That's her. Walter has this thing about wanting to screw her, thinks he can convert her to guys with his magic wand, and he's also wanting to see her in some girl on girl action. So, what do you say?"

Walter, Dana and me? What about that other thing we talked about? Would I still have to do that too?"

"Kiki, you just seem determined to always hurt my feelings for some reason. I go out of my way to be friendly, and to help you get what you want, and then, you make it seem like I'm imposing impossible demands on you or something.

Maybe we should just forget it. It's not like Walter had asked that you be the other girl or anything. I'm sure there are other girls who wouldn't mind taking your place."

"I told you that I'm not into doing other girls Barry, and now you want me to do it with two girls instead of one."

"No Kiki, I'm sorry, I made a mistake. I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to do. I'm sorry that I bothered you."

I turned and walked away from her. I offered her what she says she wants, and she has no gratitude. I didn't need that. I was about fifteen feet away before she called me back.

"I didn't say that I wouldn't do it Barry, just that it was more than we agreed on. I would have some time alone with Walter after Dana and I put on that show for him?"

"I told you about Walter's knee Kiki. I'm not even sure that he'd be able to do more than some oral. He has a broken arm too. It's just that if you did me favors, I'd make sure to do some for you, later, when Walter's healthy again. The good news is that I'm healthy, and I can do anything Walter can, even when he's healthy."

"But, you're not Walter."

"Thank you."

"Don't take it like that Barry. You know how I feel about Walter. I need to think about it some more, that's all."

"I'll tell you a secret Kiki. Walter is engaged to Carla Rizzo, it just happened yesterday. I'm desperate to see that they don't marry each other. It would be a disaster for both of them. I had to come up with something so unusual that Walter would agree to doing it. If we don't act soon, they may move the wedding date up. You and Dana were my best hope, but it has to be right away."

"Walter's marrying Carla? She's all wrong for him. Okay Barry, you should have told me the truth in the first place. I'll help you with Dana, but I don't have to eat her or anything, right?"

"I need to go and see her after you and I reach an accord Kiki. Are you in?"

"I'm in. When?"

"I'll get back to you on that. Are you free after school today?"

"Yes, but I'll need a ride home after."

"Let me talk to Dana, we'll see if she'll go for it."

I didn't run into Dana until the end of my lunch period, and the beginning of hers. I decided to ditch my next class in order to speak with her. I let her go through the serving line and then I approached her before she had a chance to find herself a place to sit.

"Hi Dana, let's find a place to sit, I need to talk to you."

"If it's about that thing we talked about before, I still haven't decided yet."

"How would you like to do Kiki Elder and my brother at the same time?"

"She doesn't go that way Barry. I already tried her."

"She'd do it as a favor for me, Dana. She says you could eat her anyway, but she doesn't know whether she could reciprocate."

"I might agree to this one Barry. Tell me what I'd have to do with your brother."

"That's the good news. Walter was in a serious accident. He doesn't even know if he's physically able to fuck. He'd want at least a blow job, which Kiki would be happy to help you with, but he might be able to fuck you if you climbed on top, since you're so light. You'd have to be careful of his knee though."

"When would you have to have my answer?"

"Right now, we're setting something up for right after school. Whole thing shouldn't last more than an hour, we'll have to have time to air out Walter's room before my folks get home at five thirty."

"If I do this, can I still have some fun with Audrey?"

"You can have fun with Audrey, if I can have fun with you too."

"You have to wait until I'm into it with Audrey. Once I get going, the thought of doing a guy isn't so disgusting to me. The same with your brother. I get to go down on Kiki first before he touches me."

"Sounds good to me. Meet me in the back of student parking right after school. The red Camaro is mine. Kiki will be riding with me. If you have your own car, you can follow me."

"Can Kiki ride with me? I want to be sure about her agreeing to all of this."

"Dana, of course. One of these days you're going to start trusting me."

"I doubt that Barry. I'll see you after school."

I got to my fifth period class fifteen minutes late. I used my brother's injuries as my excuse, and my teacher didn't even ask me to bring in a note.

I told Audrey that I couldn't give her a ride home because I was doing something for my brother. Between fifth and sixth periods, I called Walter at home. He didn't pick up until about the seventh ring.

"Walter, I'm bringing you some company after school. Dana and Kiki. Be upstairs in your room when we get there."

"Barry I can't climb those steps by myself."

"Stay downstairs if you want to, but we're only going to have an hour, and Dana is going to be eating out Kiki on your bed five minutes after we get there. It would be a shame if you were downstairs, only able to listen to them."

"I'll be up in my bedroom Barry. I can turn around and lift my ass up, one step at a time."

"I'm betting that you can Walter. You might want to get some clean sheets to put over your regular bedding. Stuff that we can throw into the washer right after. Get a couple of cans of air freshener too. We don't want your room smelling like a whorehouse when mom and dad come home."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.