Walter's Huge Mistake - Cover

Walter's Huge Mistake

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Two brother's caught up in a life long vendetta. When one leaves for college, the other one starts to grow and change his whole perspective. This is a slow developing story. The first part just introduces the characters and sets the scene for future interactions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

Walter's appointment was at eight thirty. Dr. Driscoll was the orthopedic surgeon that worked with the high school football team. He specialized in sports injuries, but was treating Walter because he'd done the surgery on Walter's shoulder when he hurt it, in his junior year, playing football.

Walter was in and out of there in about thirty minutes. Dr. Driscoll was planning on performing the necessary surgery in another week. He was waiting for Walter's knee swelling to subside, before going in and repairing a torn ligament.

"Barry, take me over to Carla's house for a minute will you?"

"She's in school Walter."

"No, I called her last night. She's going to ditch today. I told her that I needed to see her."

This wasn't in my plans. My first thought was to refuse to take him, but that would have just made him more curious. It was a risk, but I finally decided that it was one that I had to take. At least now I knew why he wanted me to drive him to the doctor's office.

I drove over to Carla's and parked in her driveway.

"Can you go in and get her for me Barry? And then, could you let us have some privacy for a few minutes?"

"Walter, are you sure that this is such a good idea? You don't really need any more complications in your life right now. Maybe you should wait until you find out what's going to happen to you with the legal things."

He looked at me, obviously waiting for me to do what he had asked. I got out of my car and went up to her front door and rang the bell.

"Carla, Walter's out in my car, and he wants to talk to you. I didn't tell him about yesterday, or about the stuff we did with Audrey."

She left me standing on her door step as she breezed by me, hurrying to get to Walter. I took a seat on her porch steps, where I'd have a good view of the two of them. I wasn't worried about outrunning Walter, but I wanted to see his face while the two of them were talking.

Half of the time they were in my car, I couldn't see Walter's face at all, because Carla was kissing all over it. Whatever they were discussing, it was sure making her happy. It lasted for about fifteen minutes in all, then Carla got out from the driver's seat and walked back over to me.

"Walter forgives me Barry. He wants us to start over. He says that, if I wait for him while he's in prison, that he'll marry me when he gets out. He thinks that he might get two or three years, at the very worst. I told him that I would wait for him. I'm not going to do any more fooling around Barry, so don't bother asking me to."

"I'm happy for you Carla, and I'm glad that I could help get the two of you back together. It hurts me though that you don't want to thank me for all of my efforts. At least one last fling together. But, I can respect your commitment to Walter. If that's how you want it, then I'll go along."

"It has to be that way Barry. I am grateful to you, but I really love Walter, and if he found out, he might not be so forgiving the next time."

"Well, since you're going to be my sister in law soon, I guess I'll have to keep an eye on you for Walter. Make sure that you don't forget your promises to him while he's away."

I looked over at Walter, he was waiting patiently in the car for me.

"How about a little 'welcome to the family kiss' Carla?" I leaned forward, before she could object, and kissed her on the lips. At the same time, I rubbed her pussy through her dress, hidden from Walter's view. "Just a little touch to remember you by." I told her as I stepped back from our kiss. "I'm going to school after I drop Walter off at home, are you going to your afternoon classes?"

"I should, I don't want to get behind."

"Go get your stuff and you can ride over so I can drop Walter off and then I'll take you to school. Walter will like having you ride home with him."

She looked uncertain at first, but then the temptation of spending some more time with Walter tipped the scales for her. She ran inside to get her things. I went over to my car.

"Carla wants to ride home with you and make sure that you get all settled in before we head over to the school. I told her that we'd wait for her. That okay with you?"

"Sure Barry. That was thoughtful of her, and you too."

"So, you forgive her huh? That might be for the best, if you really do love her."

"I do love her Barry. I've thought about it, and she's the one that I want. I'm going to marry her as soon as I get my other stuff settled. I know that you think we're both too selfish and we aren't ready to settle down with one another, but I think we can both be faithful now. We know what's important."

"Walter, if you both want it enough, it will work out somehow."

Just about then, Carla came out and I let her in on my side, so that she wouldn't have to try climbing past Walter. There was something about Carla's hair that was such a turn on for me. As I held the seat forward for her to get in, I almost wanted to reach out and touch her hair as she squeezed past me. We rode over to the house, and she and I both helped Walter into the living room.

I gave them a few minutes alone when I went upstairs to get my books and things. When I came back downstairs, Carla and he were kissing, and Walter was playing with one of her breasts with his good hand. Carla saw me coming first, and reached up and removed his hand. I let them say their goodbyes, and then Carla and I went out and hopped into my car.

"Did Walter get you hot, Carla?"

"He always does. That's why he and I get along so well, we both turn each other on so much."

"With that knee of his and the surgery, he's going to be out of commission for at least the next six weeks. Did he tell you that?"

"Yeah, but he said we could do some other stuff."

"Blow jobs you mean?"

"Yeah, and his fingers. He can get me off with his fingers. He is very good with his hands."

"Are you sure that you don't want to go back to your house for one final fuck Carla? After that, we'd really quit it. Both of us would be good."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.