Walter's Huge Mistake - Cover

Walter's Huge Mistake

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Two brother's caught up in a life long vendetta. When one leaves for college, the other one starts to grow and change his whole perspective. This is a slow developing story. The first part just introduces the characters and sets the scene for future interactions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

After school I gave Audrey a ride home and then went over to Mr. Michael's car lot. My father had already called him to tell him that I was coming. The first thing that I noticed was this bright red Camaro. It had a special wheel package, and looked like it was going fifty miles an hour when it was parked on the lot.

For me, it was love at first sight. Mr. Michael's must have seen the look on my face, because he asked whether I wanted to drive it first, or just write it up and drive off the lot with it. I opted for the test ride, just to be safe. It handled well, and had an automatic drive on the floor. Another car that wasn't built for making out with your girlfriend.

I asked Mr. Michaels if I could leave Walter's car on his lot until my father and I could figure out how to get it back home. He offered to drive Walter's car home for me if I'd give him a ride back to the lot. I told him sure. He wrote up the contract and told me that my father would sign everything later, then he and I drove home. I drove him back, and then I drove home once again.

I found Walter sitting on the couch watching television. When he saw me he smiled in a way that let me know that he was happy.

"Barry, my main man, Barry. How can I begin to say thank you? That was some present Barry, and I'm not talking about the beer and the nuts either. Where did you ever find Cindy?"

"She's just one of many Walter. I'm glad that you enjoyed her. Did you treat her nice?"

"I didn't really get a chance to thank her. She let herself in, handed me a beer and a bag of beer nuts, opened my robe, and went to town. By the time I got my beer opened, she had my cock in her mouth. She sucked me for a couple minutes, stopped, and handed me another beer and went right back to sucking me. I came before the second beer was finished. She handed me another beer, and then went in and used the bathroom. When she came back, she asked me if I wanted another blow job. I was so drained from the first one, I told her no. I figured that she'd wait around until I recovered, and then we'd do some more. Instead, she waits for me to finish that third beer, collects the empties, and then she walks right back out through the front door, and I'm left with my bag of beer nuts and a sweet memory. Beer, beer nuts and a blow job, the perfect trifecta."

I handed Walter his car keys and told him that Cindy had his front door key, in case I wanted her to come back again. I then gave Walter some chewing gum to get rid of the beer smell on his breath.

I went into the kitchen and found the three Budweisers right where I told Cindy to leave them. I put them behind some veggies in the crisper, figuring that I could give Walter a beer before bedtime again. I was treating him pretty good, I thought, especially if you considered our shared past history. I went upstairs and called over to Audrey's. She picked up after the first ring.

"Hi baby. You have to see my new car." I then spent the next ten minutes describing it in full detail to her. She told me that red was a better color for me than black was anyway.

"Are you going to come over tonight to show it to me?"

"I can't tonight babe, way too much homework. I've got to keep up my grades or else I'll lose the car. That's the rule."

"I was hoping that we could spend some time together Barry."

"Let me get to studying, and if I finish early enough, maybe I can come over at least long enough to give you a peek at my new car."

"Okay, but call me if you can't make it okay?"

"I'll call you either way Audrey. I need to tell your mom thanks for the good job she did with helping out Walter. I already told him about how nice your pussy is. He can't wait to fuck you."

"Barry! You're not really going to let him do that to me are you?"

"Sasquatch, you remember I told you to let me do the deciding and you just do what I tell you to?"

"I remember. You said that you wouldn't make me do what I didn't want to do too."

"No, I said I wouldn't let you get hurt. I never said that other. Besides, I'll bet your pussy is already plenty juicy just thinking about fucking Walter."

"It's wet because I was thinking about you and me."

"How about if Walter and I did you at the same time? I'll take your ass and he can have your pussy. I don't want him to rip you open back there."

"He's bigger than you?"

"Like twice as big. Ask your mom when she gets home."

"Twice, that can't be true?"

"He's big. Did you notice how stretched out Carla is now? That's all from Walter."

"Well, try to come over tonight if you can. Barry, I don't want my pussy to get all big."

"Come to think of it, neither do I. Fuck Walter. He'll just have to settle for your big ass."

"Maybe just my hands."

"We'll see Audrey. Maybe if you're real good, I'll keep you just for myself."

"I'd really like that Barry."

After we hang up the phone, I called Carla. Her mother answered, but she went and got her.

"Hello?"

"Hi Carla, it's Barry. I need to see you in private for a few minutes. If I drive over, could you meet me outside? It won't take more than fifteen or twenty minutes."

"Is it about Walter?"

"I'd rather not get into it on the phone. Can you meet me?"

"Okay."

"I'll see you in five minutes." I hung up and then I changed into sweat pants with no underwear underneath, and went out and got into my new car. I drove over to Carla's, even though it was only two blocks away. She was waiting on her porch when I got there, so I just beeped the horn and she came over.

"Hop in, I'll take you for a quick ride in my new car."

"Wow, this is nice. Did you just get it today?"

"Yeah. Walter totaled my truck, and my dad bought me this one to replace it. Do you like it?"

"Sure, and its automatic too."

Once she was in, I got her to fasten her seat belt and then we took off. I drove her over to the back of these industrial buildings that I knew about. Everyone who worked there usually went home by five or five thirty. I drove around to the back, and parked next to this big storage container that was left there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.